Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,127 members, 7,887,257 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:58 AM

My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me Unclad,should I Be Afraid? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me Unclad,should I Be Afraid? (2966 Views)

Stop Sending Me Unclad Photos I Have Everything (photo) / When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. / The London Curse On Nigeria Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me Unclad,should I Be Afraid? by smemud(m): 8:07pm On Dec 22, 2013
DON_PHEZTURZ Sun 22 Dec 2013
My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me, Should I Be
Afraid?
A young man is worried that the curse his ex-
girlfriend placed on him might affect his future.
Hear him:
"I had a girlfriend for over five years and she did
more than six abortions for me. Didn't think she
could have any children in the future that is why I
recently broke up with her.
Abeg I didn't want to waste time when I
eventually marry because
I'm the only boy in my family.
I heard she got naked and was swearing for me in
her compound.
Please does it work.
Can the swear catch me?"
Readers, what do you think?
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me Unclad,should I Be Afraid? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 22, 2013
Is she a yoruba woman?
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me Unclad,should I Be Afraid? by bisi16(m): 8:19pm On Dec 22, 2013
After 6 abortions, u left her for no reason? U're DOOMED!! Its beta u just go and hang urself or jump enta lagoon coz ur life 'll be miserable. I guarantee u. ANU Mpama!!
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me Unclad,should I Be Afraid? by mascot87(m): 8:22pm On Dec 22, 2013
Abeg go and kill yourself before the curse start working on you
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me Unclad,should I Be Afraid? by kayClt(f): 8:28pm On Dec 22, 2013
After six abortions for u decided to abadon her n u tink she will fold her hands n watch u live happily abi.....U neva see anitin angry
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me Unclad,should I Be Afraid? by Matildachinyere(f): 8:32pm On Dec 22, 2013
this thread is stale jare angry
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me Unclad,should I Be Afraid? by Fraternize(m): 8:35pm On Dec 22, 2013
From what I have learnt from "ear says", o boy, when a lady, especially one that you have had sex with, goes naked to curse, o boy, whatever she says is confirmed o. Only her can undo such curse, or else be prepared for spiritual exercise,if not in your lifetime, then your offsprings will have to face the music in later generations to come. A word is enough for the wise.

3 Likes

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me Unclad,should I Be Afraid? by smemud(m): 8:44pm On Dec 22, 2013
she is from akungba
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me Unclad,should I Be Afraid? by phlemzy: 8:58pm On Dec 22, 2013
after doing dis much damage,u now want to go seek chacha tear rubber for matrimonial purpose.tell me,who should now be responsibl for the facility u mismanaged for half a decade. If truly she placed a curse on u,a joint task force of Amadioha,Ifa,Ogun,Okija,orunmila, and other supporting forces will not be enof to lift it from ur head...in ur own interest, u better go back and retie dat bond which u deliberately broke before the curses start manifesting..

1 Like

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me Unclad,should I Be Afraid? by Amya(f): 9:03pm On Dec 22, 2013
@Op, you should be very scared indeed. Stuffs like this actually work.

I personally knew this lady (an identical twin) she and her sister were dating two friends. Her sister got engaged and later on married her then boyfriend.

The lady (unmarried one) at some point moved in with her guy and they dated for another 3 years. One day, her boyfriend went to the village and came back with a wife. He asked her to pack out. She became very hysterical and swore for the guy. She lost serious weight and became ill during that period. She moved in with her sister and moved on with her life.

Fast forward 5 years, and her ex came with his wife to beg her. Apparently, after 5 years of marriage the woman was unable to conceive. They pleaded with her and she forgave them. Soon after, the woman became pregnant.

Curses are very powerful especially when placed from a heavy and bitter heart.

So OP, you're really in serious gbese.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me Unclad,should I Be Afraid? by smemud(m): 9:06pm On Dec 22, 2013
Oga ooo,i am doomed
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me Unclad,should I Be Afraid? by smemud(m): 9:09pm On Dec 22, 2013
[quote author=Amya]@Op, you should be very scared indeed. Stuffs like this actually work.

I personally knew this lady (an identical twin) she and her sister were dating two friends. Her sister got engaged and later on married her then boyfriend.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me Unclad,should I Be Afraid? by Enkaynwa(f): 9:28pm On Dec 22, 2013
After 6abortions?
Mr man better be trembling with fear cos no amount of fasting & prayer or juju can save u

1 Like

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me Unclad,should I Be Afraid? by doris4u(f): 9:37pm On Dec 22, 2013
Amya: @Op, you should be very scared indeed. Stuffs like this actually work.

The lady (unmarried one) at some point moved in with her guy and they dated for another 3 years. One day, her boyfriend went to the village and came back with a wife. He asked her to pack out. She became very hysterical and swore for the guy. She lost serious weight and became ill during that period. She moved in with her sister and moved on with her life.

Fast forward 5 years, and her ex came with his wife to beg her. Apparently, after 5 years of marriage the woman was unable to conceive. They pleaded with her and she forgave them. Soon after, the woman became pregnant.

Curses are very powerful especially when placed from a heavy and bitter heart.

So OP, you're really in serious gbese.
A word is enough 4 d wise
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me Unclad,should I Be Afraid? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 22, 2013
Obviously this is a Blogger's imagination or the girl is really stupid, i prefer to go with the former
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me Unclad,should I Be Afraid? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 22, 2013
oboy, be very afraid. in short, turn ur surname to afraid
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me Unclad,should I Be Afraid? by Pretyangel25(f): 11:38pm On Dec 22, 2013
After 6 abortions? Kia you deserve more than d course. Doom is ur surname
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me Unclad,should I Be Afraid? by Pretyangel25(f): 11:42pm On Dec 22, 2013
After more than 6 abortions? Kia you deserve more than d course. Doom is ur surname
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me Unclad,should I Be Afraid? by JbravoAdodger(m): 12:06am On Dec 23, 2013
Lkwmd! This thread na die!! *falls into open bag of garri*

Op na serious question?? shocked grin
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me Unclad,should I Be Afraid? by Numerouuuno: 12:07am On Dec 23, 2013
smemud: she is from akungba
you should be totally scared of your destiny.
Ondo state is south west juju cente especially idanre,so if their lady curse you,omo go and kneel down and beg o.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me Unclad,should I Be Afraid? by 190theclown: 12:12am On Dec 23, 2013
na-ked and swear back at her

1-1 angry
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me Unclad,should I Be Afraid? by Brimmie(m): 1:44am On Dec 23, 2013
Mumu!! undecided
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me Unclad,should I Be Afraid? by ediemafio(m): 1:56am On Dec 23, 2013
ewoooo,what is wrong with we men,i am in a similar situation now.Been with oyibo for like 3 yrs as if dat one no dey enuf,God come give us baby girl and if i make mistake marry outside,my papa go faint,d relationship sef don dey get k leg but how i wan take run leave pikin?abi dem wan naked for me join..Ah,God helep us ooo..
@OP,can you justify abandoning her?like'did she flirt,is she a liar?will your parents not approve of her?y r u leaving her?is she not beautiful?beauty does not really matter 2 much if she is submissive and honnest..guy,think well
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me Unclad,should I Be Afraid? by Truckpusher(m): 2:46am On Dec 23, 2013
190-the-clown:

1-1 angry
No mind the guy

make him dey there dey jones ,person pour you oroko you dey there dey shake angry

Use better morning piss go pour her run nak.ed swear your own sad
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me Unclad,should I Be Afraid? by princeally: 4:55am On Dec 23, 2013
Vessi: Is she a yoruba woman?
To me,u're a destroyer. U now deem it fit 2 abandon d poor girl after a series of sex for a decade.Hope u will not face d consequence shaaaa.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me Unclad,should I Be Afraid? by 190theclown: 10:07am On Dec 23, 2013
Truckpusher: No mind the guy

make him dey there dey jones ,person pour you oroko you dey there dey shake angry

Use better morning piss go pour her run nak.ed swear your own sad

Boys just de jones these days

if she n-aked swear, you still remove boxers swear

Karma sef go confuse abi the girl nor chop money ni ? grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me Unclad,should I Be Afraid? by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 23, 2013
princeally: To me,u're a destroyer. U now deem it fit 2 abandon d poor girl after a series of sex for a decade.Hope u will not face d consequence shaaaa.
Abeg do you find it extremely difficult to comprehend a simple sentence?
I just asked a simple question, I never adviced him to dump the girl.
Some Nigerian ladies shah!
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me Unclad,should I Be Afraid? by freda506(f): 10:39am On Dec 23, 2013
pc guru: Obviously this is a Blogger's imagination or the girl is really stupid, i prefer to go with the former
i think so too!
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me Unclad,should I Be Afraid? by Ade345(m): 10:45am On Dec 23, 2013
Its not a good thing that u av done Op. Its not easy to find someone that loves u for who u are, someone that stood by u for several years and aborted six pregnancies she had for u. Its not easy to find such a person. But one very funny aspect of human nature is that we tend to under-value people that love us with all their heart. We also tend to take advantage of them and treat them like a floor mat. Op, i do know that blessings work, but the bible says that we should not swear by anything in the heavens or on this earth (probably its because the curse may come true). But i dont think that you will ever find someone that loves u as much as ur ex.....
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me Unclad,should I Be Afraid? by Odunharry(m): 2:27pm On Dec 23, 2013
eyaa..just go beg dat gal cs na lng thing u dy o...no carry curse enta new yr o
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me Unclad,should I Be Afraid? by MaziOmenuko: 3:09pm On Dec 23, 2013
190-the-clown:

1-1 angry

Listen to this advice.

Make sure you kneel in a busy junction and let your dckk point in the North-West direction; 33 degrees closer to the tropic of capricon...hold 2 elements of nature while you're at it; I'll suggest dry sand in one hand and water in another...
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me Unclad,should I Be Afraid? by kolubo(m): 4:31pm On Dec 23, 2013
It`s like d girl na Ijebu girl that was why she cursed you, for say na warri girl na acid she go take bath you. Yeye boy!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dear Future Husband / My Relationship: I Need Your Advice / My Girlfriend's Boyfriend Wants To Taste My Honeypot, Should I Tell My Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.