Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,361 members, 7,891,591 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:38 PM

President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter (91316 Views)

Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply / Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo / President Jonathan's Reply To Dr Tunji Braithwaite' Abusive comment &(Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 22, 2013
TRUTHTELA: Why would anyone have time to exchange words with A clueless PEASEANT that killed his way to become a military head of states, also went ahead to loot from the treasury and become a billionaire

A FAILURE that was rejected by his imidiate family, his ward, state and the yourba race, but was voted for by other ignorant tribes is talking.

Generations to come will SPIT on Obasanjo's grave.
Why are you people soo quick to insult in the most disgusting terms former President Obasanjo, the most respected Nigerian President ever in Africa?

I actually feel sorry for former President Obasanjo and Mr Tinibu you would think they dont exist. I hope they never read NL and these are old men for goodness sake. So much rudeness, anyway its the Nigerian way.

Anyway I enjoyed reading this letter, its like a novel or story telling. Having said this according to this letter EVERYTHING IS HUNKY DORRY, in Nigeria. President Jonathan is in control. So what are you people always complaining about?

grin grin grin grin grin
P/S you insult me, I insult you back tongue
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Mamog(m): 10:54pm On Dec 22, 2013
Allegation of training snipers and putting 1000 Nigerians on political watch list...
GEJ asserted that all killings that occurred in the fourth Republic happened in OBJ era.. none so far in this dispensation.. Nigerians who is a bigger risk GEJ or OBJ?

I think GEJ has clearly challenged OBJ to prove to Nigerians with verifiable evidence the source of his allegations.. We are waiting for OBJ's proof failure which he should go hug the nearest transformer.

On a final note I wish our e warriors take time to read through all post before making comments.. our educational system is really in shambles... simple comprehension skill is lacking as displayed by most e warriors

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by NosoChic: 10:54pm On Dec 22, 2013
This the season for open letters La La La La La La La La La grin

Who's next?

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Sammiejokes(m): 10:56pm On Dec 22, 2013
My God this letter is damn boring, I was skipping the write up. I was expecting something more interesting. Jonah your composer no try at all 5/100.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by hotwax: 10:56pm On Dec 22, 2013
The funny aspect of it is, yorubas don't like obasanjo. But these Igbo people attacking yorubas will only make Yoruba sympathize with obj. If that happens, then gej is good as gone.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by chi4ik(m): 10:56pm On Dec 22, 2013
luvinhubby: Precise, concise and straight to point, Nigerians now know who is lying and who is telling the truth.
Obasanjo is a disgrace to this nation Nigeria.
supported
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by conscienceman4(m): 10:57pm On Dec 22, 2013
Kairoseki77: To be honest, I am disappointed in this response. There is no substance. He did not respond to any of the issues raised by OBJ. He just lied and said he is as innocent as a newborn babe. There is no insecurity in the country. None of the people in his administration are corrupt. Everything bad in Nigeria started before he came to power, so he is not responsible. Etc.
Some of you are Political and governmental illiterates, so corrupted in mentality that you want more than this reply from President GEJ.
1. Well, it is obvious that Abati wrote this letter and not GEJ.

2. I just realized that Jonathan probably isn't smart enough to write this letter. Watch him on TV and he can barely get through a sentence without stuttering or messing up.

Remember this CNN interview?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQLEVF3RnfE

PS - If Jonathan wants to prove that he is not corrupt, let him release his assets publicly without telling us he "doesn't give a damn."
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Dospix(m): 10:57pm On Dec 22, 2013
T-smooth:
I swear no be Goodluck write this letter, he is too daft to compose this type of letter.
Sad as it seems you stand as the dafftest(if there would ever be a word as this) being on earth...the question here is not who wrote the letter. I expected you to reason better than my dog mbeke*; too bad! i was mislead.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by chi4ik(m): 10:57pm On Dec 22, 2013
Gboliwe: Wow! God bless the President.
amed dear
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by bright8(m): 10:58pm On Dec 22, 2013
Whoa. Nice one GEJ. This is an eye opener. My question is what happened to General Mutala? OBJ please even if you disregard others clear the air on this one o. I liked that man o.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:58pm On Dec 22, 2013
Students of literature will agree with me, reading the letter just like it is done in a poem, the mood of the writer can best be described as loss in focus, confused.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Kilichi: 10:58pm On Dec 22, 2013
Well constructed letter kudos to GEJ Pls OBj leave GEJ alone
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 22, 2013
Dospix: Sad as it seems you stand as the dafftest(if there would ever be a word as this) being on earth...the question here is not who wrote the letter. I expected you to reason better than my dog mbeke*; too bad! i was mislead.

You can write better English....
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by pacido: 10:59pm On Dec 22, 2013
For the ist time in the history of nigeria we have a refined person as president of our dear country.I was highly moved by the civilty of this response and the fact that GEJ does not descend to crudity with those power mongers .Pls maintain ur focus on delivering d dividends of democracy and rescuing our great nation from the cesspit which obj and co had dragged it to. In 2015 we shall let them know that despite their activities we are not as foolish as they take us to be.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by hotwax: 10:59pm On Dec 22, 2013
Konmight:
Ogbeni park well jorr...which coup? Nothing dey happen, except APC present a Credible Presidential Candidate in 2015 they shall lose and if you people attempt any coup say bye bye to One Naijariya o pari ni yen. Mr Jonathan make sure you win in 2015 by fire by force so those Almajaris could start their crises or attempt a coup plot which would be the end of Nigeria. This One Nigeria don tire me abeg. Death To Nigeria....#DivideNigeria winkASAP.
we fight for the same team. Lets break this fcking relationship.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by donphilopus: 11:00pm On Dec 22, 2013
ilugunboy:

The dude is perpetually high on crystal meth.....
Lol!
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by greatgeo(m): 11:00pm On Dec 22, 2013
Obj failed at the lowest level (his family) now he want to advice the president of the largest black nation on earth,anyway he can write all he wants after all he has all the time and his assistance will help out on like our presido who has a lot of pressing issues to deal with then answering obj and his lies. in fact this man (obj) and those old politicians should give young and capable Nigerians space so we can fix all the issues they have cursed this great nation. not hitting things up.

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Afam4eva(m): 11:01pm On Dec 22, 2013
I think Jonathan just slashed Obasanjo's throat with this letter. How will a former head of state be talking beer parlor jist without providing evidence to support his claim. I think he should be summoned by the SSS to provide proof of the snipers he claimed Jonathan is training. I think this lettwer will serve as a deterrent to other educated illiterates who in their warped mind think that Nigeria is their personal property. I'm waiting for the day when the likes of OBJ and IBB will become history.

5 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by mojeer678: 11:01pm On Dec 22, 2013
donphilopus: This letter was composed by Abati, Okupe, and Gej himself; I've taken my time to read every-page of this letter, but I saw no reply to the "corruption allegation" levelled against his administration.

With all these, I'm beginning to believe that "the ship of Nigerian state is trending around the political Bermuda Triangle".

This man was busy addressing the internal crisis in PDP, instead of the country in General. I also thought I would see something like names of the corruption-personified Nigerians on the letter; but I saw nothing of such. They were busy calling Okosun and Anikulapo-Kuti; only God would save Nigeria.

I'm still expecting another open-letter, between now, and January ending. It's now synonymous to our name.

It's indeed worrisome that Abati who presumably penned this epistolary effort wouldn't know the basic principle of the hole; that if you find yourself in one, you stop digging.

OBJ has cunningly drawn GEJ into the morass of dirty politicking which the latter and his cabinet, kitchen and otherwise, have no clue as to the endgame.

That OBJ is a cunning fox needs no repeating but this purported response by GEJ has done more harm than good to GEJ. Abati, Okupe, Reno Omokri/Beaf??, Osita and others involved in handling GEJ's press, media and official communications should be sacked immediately for unprofessional conduct and not protecting their principal from the obvious trap set up for him. And they walked straight into that trap. Do, you're damned, Don't you're equally damned.

A more appropriate tactic would have been that of the COZA pastor who is still preparing 'a robust response' to the sexual allegations made by a female member in his church.

Was the letter-writer thinking that we all suffer from a mass-amnesia concerning the deeds of diamond deziani, oduah-gate, rotimi amechi palaver and the tompolo-nimasa imbroglio when he attempted to paint this administration as the most upright since independence?

The folly of comparing OBJ's administration with its shortcomings could have arisen only from an inebriated thinking. The new lows that these individuals are taking the office of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is unfortunate, very unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:01pm On Dec 22, 2013
@bright:
Whoa. Nice one GEJ. This is an eye opener. My question is what happened to General Mutala? OBJ please even if you disregard others clear the air on this one o. I liked that man o.
Mumu, Murtala Muhammed was assassinated by the West for his role in the liberation of Southern African countries. Muamah Gaddafi was followed in 2011 or 2012.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Dospix(m): 11:02pm On Dec 22, 2013
mascot87: All I see flying around the letter is cluelessness.Jonathan indeed
The cluelessness that runs in your family blood line has beclouded your ability to react to all situations in life without being clueless...i pity for you sir.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by c0llynz02: 11:02pm On Dec 22, 2013
BluIvy:
Why are you people soo quick to insult in the most disgusting terms former President Obasanjo, the most respected Nigerian President ever in Africa?

I actually feel sorry for former President Obasanjo and Mr Tinibu you would think they dont exist. I hope they never read NL and these are old men for goodness sake. So much rudeness, anyway its the Nigerian way.

Anyway I enjoyed reading this letter, its like a novel or story telling. Having said this according to this letter EVERYTHING IS HUNKY DORRY, in Nigeria. President Jonathan is in control. So what are you people always complaining about?

grin grin grin grin grin
P/S you insult me, I insult you back tongue

This Botswana prostitûte is here again.
Can't you stay away from Nigerian affairs?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by yibomustgo(m): 11:02pm On Dec 22, 2013
Afam4eva: I think Jonathan just slashed Obasanjo's throat with this letter. How will a former head of state be talking beer parlor jist without providing evidence to support his claim. I think he should be summoned by the SSS to provide proof of the snipers he claimed Jonathan is training. I think this lettwer will serve as a deterrent to other educated illiterates who in their warped mind think that Nigeria is their personal property. I'm waiting for the day when the likes of OBJ and IBB will become history.

Look at ibo logic.....
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by callmenow: 11:02pm On Dec 22, 2013
He emphatically said 'Not Guilty, Baba'. Can you not read between the lines. He is effectively saying that he has been a better president in three years than OBJ's eleven years administration. Geddit? OBJ's errant letter was baseless and reckless without evidence. He also warned OBJ about incitement. Every time there has been a coup in Nigeria, that he had made similar comment with untoward consequences. He is raising the alarm that OBJ may be planning to subvert his administration by other 'means'. These are dangerous times. Question is why Jonathan have not arrested OBJ for questioning? The more you read this letter, the more you see .....

Orlando Owoh: Too watery. I only read the President, rather than stating whether or not he is guilty of the allegation of OBJ, he is asking him to provide evidence.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Kairoseki77: 11:02pm On Dec 22, 2013
Italiano1: This exchange of letters between 2 retar.ds is not only nauseating but very embarrassing. It is very convenient for these two foo.ls to write to one another when neither of the dimwits can communicate properly in English.

Dr Jonathan and General Obamumu cannot teach English at nursery level, they cannot coherently express themselves in interviews or during Presidential Chats but suddenly they are grammarians when exchanging letters undecided undecided

They hire hungry morons to write a meaningless tirade of Bullshi.t ; obviously some impressionable Nigerians will take such stupi.d letters at face value and salivate on the rubbish in it. Nigerians are the easiest tools to rule over- very sheepish and easily controllable. They can endure all sorts of maltreatment and are generally worshipful.

Nigerians deserve the leaders they have- simples!

Hey. I need your help to steal your comment.

Please write your comment without banned words, so I can steal it and put on FP.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by cjrane: 11:03pm On Dec 22, 2013
Oya Baba Iyabo, over to you!

Respond to the revelation that you attempted to murder our President so that he would not be the Vice Presidential candidate in 2007.

Yeye cold blooded murderer!

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by agabaI23(m): 11:04pm On Dec 22, 2013
This is awesome!

I love this man. Educated and intelligent. He systematically destroyed every accusation. Oh my world!!!

God bless GEJ, God bless Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by mycoldsweat: 11:04pm On Dec 22, 2013
OBJ! OBJ! OBJ! How many times did I call u? Be warned, those who live in glass house do not throw stones.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 22, 2013
donKEYphilopus: How much is your pay-per-month for these your odoriferous posts??
Whatever,its better i get paid than spread my legs n get screwed to da brains over n over n over...again by da same maganiburantashi dynamo-DaICK...its got a thing or 2 to do with STOCKHOLM
SYNDROME...
u know what,loser? Kiss my arsse

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (33) (Reply)

How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE / CEO Of Betting Company, Akin Alabi Cries Out As Man Won N24m With N1,500 / Governor Rochas Okorocha's 55th Birthday Celebration In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.