Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,358 members, 7,891,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:19 PM

President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter (91315 Views)

Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply / Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo / President Jonathan's Reply To Dr Tunji Braithwaite' Abusive comment &(Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by umuahiacctv: 10:43pm On Dec 22, 2013
glimpse: grin hehehehe...oya o,all the pro GEJ and anti GEJ nairalanders,where una dey o? Time for some e-fights. *round 1, fight*

while i quietly observe.
My dear sister check my past comments before now and see that I don't discuss politics but henceforth I will stake my MB and energy in support of GEJ. Let haters and bitter people 'go and die' in the words of Oshiomole

7 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by donphilopus: 10:43pm On Dec 22, 2013
Rexxie:
Its good to see how u all address ur pitiable fathers n mothers ahome...n how come u forgot to mention that u two love birds are also screwing each other tight? Bloody Losers
How much is your pay-per-month for these your odoriferous posts??
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by funshint(m): 10:44pm On Dec 22, 2013
"I do not even impose Party officials in my home state of Bayelsa" - GEJ.
How about Dickson? Very boring letter; I almost slept off. Flat response to say the least!
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by umuahiacctv: 10:44pm On Dec 22, 2013
atlwireles: Who KILLED murtala mohammed.
Obasanjo killed him
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by patriotic007: 10:45pm On Dec 22, 2013
When OBJ released his letter nobody said he was not the one that wrote it,....now GEJ release his own and some progressives say he was not the one that wrote it,.....Does that matter now?,....A man that ruled Nigeria for almost twelve years is lying like a 9yrs old kid and people are asking why we find ourselfes where we are now,.....OBJ was the biggest mistake in Nigeria's political history....simple

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by donphilopus: 10:45pm On Dec 22, 2013
Dospix: AND SOO? WHO TOLD YOU OBASANJO COMPOSED HIS DUBIOUS LETTER HIMSELF...PARK WELL JARE.
According to Musiwa; is there any similarity in "altitude (attitude)" between Phd and Bachelors Degree??
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 22, 2013
Rexxie:
This certainly can only emanate from da dumb likes that has fabric n spongy lumpy structures in place ofa brain..you know,d likes that brings their pennywhistlin,talkin n rappin arsses on here n learn how to n try beat BB King on da sax blow with it...
u indeed took ur time to go thru,but u forgot to tell us u fell asleep due to problems of incomprehensibility,loser....common,whadda 411?

You should have notice that I hardly reply you when you quote me....you hardly make sense.

*Ignore Mode*

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by yibomustgo(m): 10:46pm On Dec 22, 2013
chi4ik: I can see U ar blind, probably U didn't even read later.... U ar so byersed...

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by hotwax: 10:46pm On Dec 22, 2013
Abati alapa for president come 2014.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 22, 2013
hotwax: yes using the military? Remember he is so weak he couldn't control bokoharam talkless of using Nigerian military. You know who controls military in Nigeria? Obj, ibb. Gej is just a house boy. Let him rig. You will see another coup
Ogbeni park well jorr...which coup? Nothing dey happen, except APC present a Credible Presidential Candidate in 2015 they shall lose and if you people attempt any coup say bye bye to One Naijariya o pari ni yen. Mr Jonathan make sure you win in 2015 by fire by force so those Almajaris could start their crises or attempt a coup plot which would be the end of Nigeria. This One Nigeria don tire me abeg. Death To Nigeria....#DivideNigeriaASAP.

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by SWG1: 10:47pm On Dec 22, 2013
ilugunboy:

What is he afraid of?

Why all the side-brush....why not let go off the gloves and come with a direct response. You don't necessarily have to ascribe your own meanings to what he wrote.

There wasn't any ambiguity in OBJ letter...but this is opened to many interpretations.....as you are doing.
Maturity, wisdom and tact. U dont have to roll out all your arsenal at once. A letter for the mature to decipher.

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by greatgeo(m): 10:47pm On Dec 22, 2013
Kairoseki77: To be honest, I am disappointed in this response. There is no substance. He did not respond to any of the issues raised by OBJ. He just lied and said he is as innocent as a newborn babe. There is no insecurity in the country. None of the people in his administration are corrupt. Everything bad in Nigeria started before he came to power, so he is not responsible. Etc.

1. Well, it is obvious that Abati wrote this letter and not GEJ.

2. I just realized that Jonathan probably isn't smart enough to write this letter. Watch him on TV and he can barely get through a sentence without stuttering or messing up.

Remember this CNN interview?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQLEVF3RnfE

PS - If Jonathan wants to prove that he is not corrupt, let him release his assets publicly without telling us he "doesn't give a damn."
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by FreeGlobe(f): 10:48pm On Dec 22, 2013
what I learnt from GEJ's response to Obasanjo: Yorubas are the problem with Nigeria - Sanusi

4 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by donphilopus: 10:49pm On Dec 22, 2013
ilugunboy:

You should have notice that I hardly reply you when you quote me....you hardly make sense.

*Ignore Mode*
If not for the hocus pocus he spews, it's a demotion for an average human being to quote that nitwit.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by BrutusOj(m): 10:49pm On Dec 22, 2013
yibomustgo: The response was flat with no substance. He failed with this response. he did not address the allegations made by Obasanjo. He mentioned the allegations but failed to defend himself with facts.
Read a thread very well bfor comenting next time..

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by chi4ik(m): 10:49pm On Dec 22, 2013
yibomustgo:

I didn't know your parents are this f00lish and stu.pid to let you get on the internet. For how long your parents have been stupid? I guess, throughout their lives....
I'm disappointed @ U by insulting his parents back $ U have mouth to condemn GEJ? Sorry is ur name

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:49pm On Dec 22, 2013
Too watery. I only read the President, rather than stating whether or not he is guilty of the allegation of OBJ, he is asking him to provide evidence.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Suljosh: 10:50pm On Dec 22, 2013
oddy4real:

I thought Seun had banned infantile adults who run amok from Nairaland
and who is this lu ci fer??
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by mayberry: 10:50pm On Dec 22, 2013
:-XEpistle according to luke
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by hotwax: 10:50pm On Dec 22, 2013
patriotic007: When OBJ released his letter nobody said he was not the one that wrote it,....now GEJ release his own and some progressives say he was not the one that wrote it,.....Does that matter now?,....A man that ruled Nigeria for almost twelve years is lying like a 9yrs old kid and people are asking why we find ourselfes where we are now,.....OBJ was the biggest mistake in Nigeria's political history....simple
cleared our foreign debt to zero. What good has gej done? Bloodshed, bokoharam, tribalism, ethnic hatred, corruption. Yet you have the gut to demonize obj. Obj is also curropt. This is a case of two devils. One is better. 8 trillion is missing from Nnpc. Is that also obj's fault?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by ganasy: 10:51pm On Dec 22, 2013
donedy: This is a nicely-crafted response from the presidency. As I read through the letter, my hope in Nigeria once again rekindles.

#TeamGEJ 2015
then u must be a fool
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Dospix(m): 10:52pm On Dec 22, 2013
MMMua'zu:
Baseless response.
Baseless comment from a logically handicapped uncle.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Iceprincehkn(m): 10:52pm On Dec 22, 2013
Honestly 2 be frank with myself! This letter has really broaden the horizon of respect i have GEJ, beign him that writes it or not, i believe it was his heart that poured in the letter! I cant even figure the number of times baba appeared in the letter, this goes a long way to show the level of humility the man has... All this does nothing but reminds of what solomon said in the book of ecclesiastes 8:9 that "Man has has govern Man to his injury"

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by adegwurulez(m): 10:52pm On Dec 22, 2013
Red Eboe:

Are you not one of the same people that described GEJ's silence as consent to Obj's allegations? U people sef?
nada! I don't comment on political issues not to talk of one as baseless as this. I only made an exception just to state how my expectations weren't met as regards Gej's reply. I expected him to forsake the talking and do the actions.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by chi4ik(m): 10:52pm On Dec 22, 2013
[quote author=chinedugreat]I feel 4 dis our presido,y won't nigerian let him be.one thing I knw is let obj write all his 20 page letters come 2015,GEJ must WIN.enough is enough.hater go and hug transformer and die. [/quo. Tanx my bro, they should not only hug transformer but also kiss agama Lizard.....
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 22, 2013
donphilopus: If not for the hocus pocus he spews, it's a demotion for an average human being to quote that nitwit.

The dude is perpetually high on crystal meth.....
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by fabregas04(m): 10:52pm On Dec 22, 2013
scribble: Goodluck needs to double whatever he is already paying Abati...that man may save his Presidency after all
fully in support

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by tosan200(m): 10:52pm On Dec 22, 2013
Red Eboe:

You did not read it shut the phuck up.
Gej is a blatant liar,you can go and die.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by chairman: 10:52pm On Dec 22, 2013
yibomustgo: The response was flat with no substance. He failed with this response. he did not address the allegations made by Obasanjo. He mentioned the allegations but failed to defend himself with facts.
did you read through the letter or you just want to post a comment like others?

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Sesan2: 10:52pm On Dec 22, 2013
The fifth reason is that this letter may appear in biographies and other books which political commentators on Nigeria’s contemporary politics may write. It is only proper for such publications to include my comments on the issues raised in your letter.

This is an admission that you have not been communicating what you are doing to Nigerians and the world; perhaps because you have not been doing a lot worth talking about or you do not know how to communicate properly. Otherwise, with the whole national resources at your disposal and two years of your presidency remaining (having already served over two years), how can you be afraid (and how can it be) that your legacy will be so misrepresented by an 18 page letter from someone who is no longer in power. One indication of a good presidency is that the president has the ears of most of the people he serves.

You seem to have no plan of writing a biography yourself (it is hardwork), otherwise we will expect your own side of things to be contained in your autobiography.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by ocelot2006(m): 10:53pm On Dec 22, 2013
Lawalemi: Jeeeesu! Who go read this epistle?

Dont be lazy. read it.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by hotwax: 10:53pm On Dec 22, 2013
FreeGlobe: what I learnt from GEJ's response to Obasanjo: Yorubas are the problem with Nigeria - Sanusi
so what r u gonna do about it? Bring your biafra warriors? Are you sure you are not mensuratingg?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (33) (Reply)

How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE / CEO Of Betting Company, Akin Alabi Cries Out As Man Won N24m With N1,500 / Governor Rochas Okorocha's 55th Birthday Celebration In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.