Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,298 members, 7,887,885 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:46 PM

Photo: Dying Man Says Goodbye To His Dog - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo: Dying Man Says Goodbye To His Dog (1250 Views)

Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! / Couple Welcomes A Baby, Then Says Goodbye / Young Nigerian Says Goodbye On Facebook, Hangs Himself Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Dying Man Says Goodbye To His Dog by AskProf: 10:15pm On Dec 23, 2013
"Last week, Mike Petrosino, a 21-year-old who was recently diagnosed with terminal cancer, was given a chance to say goodbye to his dog, Rusty, who was brought to Massachusetts General Hospital for a final visit."

http://news.yahoo.com/dying-man-dog-photo-141447361.html

Re: Photo: Dying Man Says Goodbye To His Dog by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 23, 2013
Awww... Wow! That's a big dog
Re: Photo: Dying Man Says Goodbye To His Dog by lekezino(m): 11:23pm On Dec 23, 2013
eeeeyah
Re: Photo: Dying Man Says Goodbye To His Dog by mgbeketoto: 12:04am On Dec 24, 2013
Irony of life!
I need to start eating DOG FOOD! undecided

See as the dog FAT and HEALTHY!

This una "GOD" na waya o! Na real 'merciful' "GOD"!

Mtcheeeeeeew!!!!
Re: Photo: Dying Man Says Goodbye To His Dog by Temismith(f): 12:00am On Dec 25, 2013
Ow sweet! But hope u didnt will all ur belongings to d dogundecided
Re: Photo: Dying Man Says Goodbye To His Dog by greatgod2012(f): 2:29am On Dec 25, 2013
Awwwwwwww, I'm moved!
That's a dog being well taken care of and recognized by it's owner........................but what do you see here..........human beings being maltreated, relegated to nothing, probably because they aint opportuned to be privileged as we are. God will have mercy on us.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Dying Man Says Goodbye To His Dog by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 26, 2013
Reminds me of my dog too.i remember when tina died.such a sweet dog.up till now i still miss her,very friendly and cheerful.i dont know what she ate that she became so ill.she was growing lean by the day.there was no vet clinic i didnt take her to,but the vet doctor told me she had a liver problem and she was going to die.i felt so sad watching my pretty girl growing lean everyday.to eat,she will refuse,if i force her to eat,she will vomit everything.while trying to comfort and pet her because she was in so much pains,lean and frail.she couldnt even walk well,she just used her last strength and kissed my cheeks, where i was squatting with her,shelied on the floor and gradually closed her eyes.all of a sudden she didnt move,she had died.i felt soo bad.i cried and felt that i didnt take care of her enough for her to fall sick.eventually i buried her behind the car park in our compound.

Still have her picture as my screen saver but even up till now,i still miss her like crazy

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Dying Man Says Goodbye To His Dog by Nobody: 6:10am On Dec 27, 2013
Touching.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Dying Man Says Goodbye To His Dog by nikkyshyne(f): 6:39am On Dec 27, 2013
Very touching. The original post and kulyie's sad
Re: Photo: Dying Man Says Goodbye To His Dog by Chubhie: 8:25am On Dec 27, 2013
Stories that touch the soul. Used to have a family Dog called murphy! Murphy was human and well trained by mum. Watches movies with d fam while sitting with us like human. Murphy sure knows how to raise our collective vibration in the home amongst other stuffs. When the need came for the whole to relocate outta naija Murphy was given to a caretaker. We all cried including murphy at the thought of not seeing again. We latter got news that murphy cried all day and when he couldn't cope, he committed suicide by attempting to sort his escape scaling the fence with chains on and got caught! Quit a crude way he died. Will still get a reincarnated murphy and personally train him and treat him nice. Murphy was in a class of its own among all the dogs in the hood!

(1) (Reply)

Polygamous Marriage: Beneficial To Who ? / Is It True That Husband's Wealth Reduce When His Wife Pregnant / A Question For All Legal Practitioners And Law Students In The House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.