Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,386 members, 7,937,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 03:51 PM

Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss (28241 Views)

How I Was Assaulted By My Lebanese Boss Yesterday Morning / Lara Odoffin, Nigerian, Loses Job Offer In UK Because Of Her Braids / FG To Investigate Case Of Pregnant Worker Beaten By Lebanese Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:45pm On Dec 24, 2013
SHOOT THE B.ASTARD!

WHERE IS THIS MAN? LET ME KILL HIM!

RACIST LEBANESE!

N17000 SALARY FOR SUPERVISOR?

IS SHE A SLAVE?
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by IamDebola: 2:46pm On Dec 24, 2013
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by henrimoto(m): 2:50pm On Dec 24, 2013
Boyoorisha:

Don't make such conclusion bro, that is what she earns and not what she leaves on. She has a husband, rich uncles and siblings who probably support her.

Back to topic, the woman needs to use everything she has to get justice.
you must be one of the riches uncles then! as rich as you are, will you allow any of you close relative to work in such an organisation ? let's show concern here.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by Cubeet: 2:50pm On Dec 24, 2013
tellwisdom: I don't believe this story one bit undecided
then what else are u gonna believe?
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by Cubeet: 2:52pm On Dec 24, 2013
henrimoto: you must be one of the riches uncles then! as rich as you are, will you allow any of you close relative to work in such an organisation ? let's show concern here.
right from the day of adam, lebanese are wicked
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by Smilenw(f): 2:56pm On Dec 24, 2013
Jesus Christ !!! shocked shocked shocked

Kicking a heavily pregnant woman on her stomach??! As in seriously ? Is he mentally stable? How old is he ...1 2?? That man needs immediate psychiatric help before he is locked up in the jail. Imagine if this is what he does to his subordinates, what would his wife be going through at home?!

Having said that, the whole thing smells fishy..this man physically assualts staff and nobody has ever lodged a complaint against him? Are they drugged or what?

She endured his slaps and kicks from April and yet clung to this horrible job? Really? She goes home with a swollen face and hubby didn't notice it not even once? On top of that she has 2 of her siblings there in that firm who kept on watching/hearing about their pregnant Aunty being punched all these months without retaliating even once? Were they actually waiting for something to happen to her to speak up? How many of us would remain quiet like that for months in a similar scenario?? She says many saw her being kicked and still did not help her? Is that how heartless we have turned into? As if these things were not enough they waited for 5 good days to lodge a complain...what in the world were they waiting for, xmas??

3 Likes

Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by Boyoorisha: 2:56pm On Dec 24, 2013
henrimoto: you must be one of the riches uncles then! as rich as you are, will you allow any of you close relative to work in such an organisation ? let's show concern here.

You ain't making sense!
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by rodeo0070(m): 2:56pm On Dec 24, 2013
Boyoorisha:

Don't make such conclusion bro, that is what she earns and not what she leaves on. She has a husband, rich uncles and siblings who probably support her.

Back to topic, the woman needs to use everything she has to get justice.
Why do you people talk like this? What about people who lacks such external support?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by slimfit1(m): 2:57pm On Dec 24, 2013
bbpreye.:

nawa!

So u had to quote everything silly just to say that.

1 Like

Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by henrimoto(m): 2:58pm On Dec 24, 2013
tellwisdom: I don't believe this story one bit undecided
because you work in an office with air condition, and you 've not been held in any traffic before ?
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by neohitler(m): 2:59pm On Dec 24, 2013
what's really wrong with black people.You even allow a piece of trash like Lebanese to abuse you in your own so called continent.I guess you guys are very good at playing the victim and insulting Europeans that's trying to civilize you.keep blaming the white men for all your problems
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by Boyoorisha: 3:01pm On Dec 24, 2013
rodeo0070:
Why do you people talk like this? What about people who lacks such external support?

Bro, read and understand! I am not disputing him, I only said he shouldn't conclude she leaves entirely on that money.
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by Cubeet: 3:02pm On Dec 24, 2013
that kora lebanese i.diat needs to be castrated.
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by mubitechnology: 3:02pm On Dec 24, 2013
it is very annoying tat dis idiot foreighner do come to dis country assault our pple because of minial job,dis kind of assault happen to one man in k.d in one indian man own campany were d work were force to work on xmas,new yr and sallah period,and d worst of all is tat d pay per d amt d produce.i think until goverment start dealing wit them,d wil undestand tat we ar no animals,and dis is our country,and we should be treated with respect.
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by Bombshell2: 3:05pm On Dec 24, 2013
Can you see now, foreigners have also see all the loopholes in our system, immigrant misbehaving in a lawless country. Some of these guys treat blacks like shit in their country. No firm labour law, everything is not working in my dear country. Winners take all. What makes Lebanese (Atohun rinwa) to be better than that woman that the hand of the law has not caught up with him because he has money. This woman need justice to serve as deterrent for foreigners that come to our country to better themselves but turn to demigod. I have heard how Indians, Chinese & Lebanese maltreat Nigerians in their companies, half of what they do to us you can't do in their country. Injury to one is injury to all.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by cap28: 3:05pm On Dec 24, 2013
noblejames: Nigerians are cowards in their homeland and unfortunate tigers across the shores of their country. It is very disheartening to know that Nigerians cannot stand on their feet and beat their cheat and say truly they are Nigerians in their own domain. I mean this cannot happen in any Arab country that I know for sure.. in one of the Arab countries that I have lived, you don't dare sack a citizen from his job.. what more laying your hand on him. Definitely, you have to answer some rigorous questions from their internal affairs ministry and every other relevant authorities, the person in question if he must go, will not go empty handed. Who the hell are you to beat an Arab citizen? And not just beating but beating a woman for that matter not just a woman a pregnant one indeed.... waow ... YOU HAVE JUST WAKE UP A SLEEPING LION.... That very company will eventually stop its operation no two ways about it. And here you are a Lebanese is using you as a punching bag and you are married, just because you want to save 17000naira job you turn yourself to MUMU. You cannot even let your husband know about it.... you can as well open your legs for him since you dont value your life and your integrity as a married woman. I can't believe that Nigerian women are falling this cheap! Come to think of it, where are this Occupy Nigeria group? This is the kind of job they should be facing in order to maintain and uphold the honour of Nigerian citizens not chasing shadows with Ngozi Iweala. Where are the lawyers in Nigeria? It is time to make money from this stupid Lebanese not going to court to protect looters and criminals in the society.

Very well said. Do you know that in Lebanon they do not allow black migrant workers to use the same restaurants, beaches, hotels and clubs as the indigenous lebanese people?

There are many youtube videos with evidence of this, i will post some later. These people regard black people as inferior thats why that man can come and live in nigeria, beat up his employees while other nigerian workers standing by watching him like foo.ls.

Let any black man go to lebanon and set up a business and try this? Actually i dont think a black man will even be permitted to run a business in Lebanon openly unless he uses a lebanese as a front man.

So there you have it, in our own country a racist lebanese can come in abuse our women and nothnig happens. i'm suprised the police agreed to even go there to arrest the man.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by amazing2013: 3:07pm On Dec 24, 2013
Poverty makes people lose sense of their basic human rights...only the loss of her baby made her report. Beyond sad.
Aspetta: I hope this is not true. Why did she wait so long before reporting and why did her boss travel out and refuse to reply? I hope she has witnesses though. It is a serious case.

1 Like

Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 24, 2013
neohitler: what's really wrong with black people.You even allow a piece of trash like Lebanese to abuse you in your own so called continent.I guess you guys are very good at playing the victim and insulting Europeans that's trying to civilize you.keep blaming the white men for all your problems
The abuse we gave to each other is more than what any Lebanese or Europeans ever gave to us, we are just too greedy and selfish a people that it reflects in the kind of leaders we have across the continent, look at South sudan a country with so much promises just two yrs ago is now imploding due to the greed of the typical African leader.

1 Like

Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by oginga: 3:08pm On Dec 24, 2013
I'm not sure if this story is true!...

(1) At 7 months the assaulted women should have gone into labor and possibly deliver the baby with deformity.

(2) If it's true why did she wait so long before reporting her daily ordeal to her husband and other concerned persons (I.e) her friends,sister,brothers or the police.

(3) Was she having an affair with her 'Boss' prior to her pregnancy?

If all the above questions have previously been dealt with by the woman and there was no changes nor staff improvements, then the (Lebanese boss) should be charged <with> for murder, attempted murder, assaults,exploitation and even tax evasion.
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by Ojeilevbare(m): 3:08pm On Dec 24, 2013
The Labanese man had beta not come back 2 dis country, wat dey will neva accept in their country dey will come n do it here. Well I will nt blame him it's d way aw leaders represent aw country dat dey tk it. Smhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by biltem: 3:09pm On Dec 24, 2013
Hmmmmm. See what the economic slavery is turning Nigerian into. Economic slavery imposed on us by our leaders on the pretext of foreign investors. Paying stipends for laborious services and dehumanisation of workers. This cannot happen in the so called investors' countries. Don't be surprised that the useless foreigner may not have resident talkless of working permit. Yet they laugh to the bank while they use Nigerians as tools and throw them off at will. Am sure the useless man will still be in this country. The women team in this country must take up this issue. It should not be left to the police. The so called foreigners know how to settle the police for the case to be closed.
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by Bombshell2: 3:10pm On Dec 24, 2013
Smilenw: Jesus Christ !!! shocked shocked shocked

Kicking a heavily pregnant woman on her stomach??! As in seriously ? Is he mentally stable? How old is he ...1 2?? That man needs immediate psychiatric help before he is locked up in the jail. Imagine if this is what he does to his subordinates, what would his wife be going through at home?!

Having said that, the whole thing smells fishy..this man physically assualts staff and nobody has ever lodged a complaint against him? Are they drugged or what?

She endured his slaps and kicks from April and yet clung to this horrible job? Really? She goes home with a swollen face and hubby didn't notice it not even once? On top of that she has 2 of her siblings there in that firm who kept on watching/hearing about their pregnant Aunty being punched all these months without retaliating even once? Were they actually waiting for something to happen to her to speak up? How many of us would remain quiet like that for months in a similar scenario?? She says many saw her being kicked and still did not help her? Is that how heartless we have turned into? As if these things were not enough they waited for 5 good days to lodge a complain...what in the world were they waiting for, xmas??

My dear, many of these people you talk about see that Lebanese company as their last resort. Labour is cheap in Nigeria, he knows if he sack one, twenty will come next day. People need to be sensitized that nobody no matter highly placed can abuse your right.
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by Pain(m): 3:13pm On Dec 24, 2013
Women rights groups should be kept in the copy of this inhumane act. On the interim, let's activate Operation Lebanon Must Go! #LMG.
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by cap28: 3:18pm On Dec 24, 2013
Smilenw: Jesus Christ !!! shocked shocked shocked

He would never do this to a white or arab woman - lebanese do not like blacks, go on to youtube and you will see videos of how the treat african migrant workers in their country.

If you are an african visiting their country you will not be allowed entry into most lebanese run places because they openly practice an aparthied system in their country where blacks are only allowed to do the lowest of menial jobs and are not allowed to interact with the indigenous people.

This man knew very well what he was doing, he is not mentally ill, he just has a deep contempt for blacks and we are part of the problem. had it been that his workers had dealt with him right from the beginning when he put his hands on them this situation would not have happenedn. The situation in nigeria with these foreigners in beginning to resemble the situation in south africa day by day.

At least the south african blacks rose up and refused to be kicked aroudn, our own situation is pathetic because all we do is bow our heads down and put up with it for the sake of starvation wages.

The next stage is for these foreigners to start creating whites only settlements in our country and throwing us off our own landbeleive you me that time is coming very soon and when it comes what is happening now will be like child's play.

1 Like

Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by Smilenw(f): 3:19pm On Dec 24, 2013
Bombshell2: My dear, many of these people you talk about see that Lebanese company as their last resort. Labour is cheap in Nigeria, he knows if he sack one, twenty will come next day. People need to be sensitized that nobody no matter highly placed can abuse your right.

My point exactly... you get abused because YOU allow people to abuse you. Stand up for your rights/protest the first time it happens. If the lady had retaliated the first time he raised his hands on her, she'd have never seen this day.
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by greggng: 3:21pm On Dec 24, 2013
The yorubas take this respect of a thing too far that sometimes it works against them. How can you respect a man that threatens you cos of 17k job? An ibo man won't take this . I witness an incident at a company in ogba were an indian manager asked a yoruba factory worker to deep hand inside a machine to remove a cut chain. When the ibo man surpervisor saw what was going on he comanded the yoruba guy not to obey.the indian man got angry and slapped the yoruba guy. To my greatest surprise the ibo man graped the indian and beat hell out of him. That same machine has chopped off the hands of 2 workers in the past. I believe respect should be given to someone that deserves it

1 Like

Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by neohitler(m): 3:23pm On Dec 24, 2013
femmyb: The abuse we gave to each other is more than what any Lebanese or Europeans ever gave to us, we are just too greedy and selfish a people that it reflects in the kind of leaders we have across the continent, look at South sudan a country with so much promises just two yrs ago is now imploding due to the greed of the typical African leader.
I'm German and i have always wondered why blacks kill each other more than any other race until i visited some African nations,all i saw was countries with rich mineral resources but poor citizens. i totally lost any respect had for blacks.Imagine congo with all it resources can't sustain itself.Austria,Sweden,Finland and Denmark are all small nations with populations of 3 million to 5 million people and with limited natural resources compared to African nations,but guess what all these countries are better than all African nations and even give aid to them.What's wrong with blacks

3 Likes

Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by Arosa(m): 3:24pm On Dec 24, 2013
It's very obvious that Nigerian peeps are very patient peeps, that is why they take abuses from any creature. undecided
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by amazing2013: 3:26pm On Dec 24, 2013
What's wrong with Nigeria? I hope the country's not cursed? I think we should impose Indigenization policies like WICKED Zimbabwe.
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by Smilenw(f): 3:26pm On Dec 24, 2013
cap28:

He would never do this to a white or arab woman - lebanese do not like blacks, go on to youtube and you will see videos of how the treat african migrant workers in their country.

If you are an african visiting their country you will not be allowed entry into most lebanese run places because they openly practice an aparthied system in their country where blacks are only allowed to do the lowest of menial jobs and are not allowed to interact with the indigenous people.

This man knew very well what he was doing, he is not mentally ill, he just has a deep contempt for blacks and we are part of the problem. had it been that his workers had dealt with him right from the beginning when he put his hands on them this situation would not have happenedn. The situation in nigeria with these foreigners in beginning to resemble the situation in south africa day by day.

At least the south african blacks rose up and refused to be kicked aroudn, our own situation is pathetic because all we do is bow our heads down and put up with it for the sake of starvation wages.

The next stage is for these foreigners to start creating whites only settlements in our country and throwing us off our own landbeleive you me that time is coming very soon and when it comes what is happening now will be like child's play.

Please answer me o...forget the woman, why did her hubby (im sure he'd have seen some signs in all these months) and siblings chose to remain silent. With all the maltreatment, she managed to get in her siblings in that very same hell hole. Im assuming they joined later as they are younger to her.
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by yayodabaus(m): 3:27pm On Dec 24, 2013
kill dat bastard, he deserves to die, dis kind of thing only happens in a country like ours, knowing every aspect of development in Nigeria is a failure, y wont he s#it on ur face??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Now That I Got A Job I Am Now Confused. / Where Can Someone With Bsc. Statistics Work? / In Portugal, It's Now Illegal For Your Boss To Call Outside Work Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.