Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,532 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:39 PM

Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss (28154 Views)

How I Was Assaulted By My Lebanese Boss Yesterday Morning / Lara Odoffin, Nigerian, Loses Job Offer In UK Because Of Her Braids / FG To Investigate Case Of Pregnant Worker Beaten By Lebanese Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by anonimi: 7:25am On Dec 25, 2013
okeke2:
Its not as easy as it sounds sir, you'll be surprised that the guy will walk free
naa 9ja we dey

What do you mean by the bold part
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 25, 2013
The Lebanese businessmen just like their ancestors, the Phoenicans, people of Tyre are naturally dishonest.
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:06am On Dec 25, 2013
Uncanny Genius: The Lebanese businessmen just like their ancestors, the Phoenicans, people of Tyre are naturally dishonest.

No thats not true.

Todays lebanese are different from the Phonecians.

These lebanese are mixed and have bad blood.
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by AMADU77: 9:07am On Dec 25, 2013
Uncanny Genius: The Lebanese businessmen just like their ancestors, the Phoenicans, people of Tyre are naturally dishonest.

u still beleive this man is a lebanese, u hv problem bro hes an indian but nigerians likes to just attack lebanese for anything

phoenicians r good ancestors anyway, they are civilised but tell me about ur ancestors !!
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:09am On Dec 25, 2013
AMADU77:

u still beleive this man is a lebanese, u hv problem bro hes an indian but nigerians likes to just attack lebanese for anything

phoenicians r good ancestors anyway, they are civilised but tell me about ur ancestors !!

are you crazy? I just posted his fb link.

the dude is lebanese.

Though you are right about the Phonecians. they have nothing to do with these mixed people.
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by AMADU77: 9:10am On Dec 25, 2013
and some $tupids in the house still attacking Lebanese
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:10am On Dec 25, 2013
AMADU77: and some $tupids in the house still attacking Lebanese

shut up you lebanese fellow. racist b------------
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by AMADU77: 9:12am On Dec 25, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

are you crazy? I just posted his fb link.

the dude is Lebanese.

Though you are right about the Phoenicians. they have nothing to do with these mixed people.

u posted a closed Fb page, ive posted his Picture and the woman ( victim ) picture

his name n face n hair are obviously indian,, his name is Indian my friend ,

this case is closed against Lebanese, if u have problem wt Lebanese go find another case, this man is an indian
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by AMADU77: 9:15am On Dec 25, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

ive posted the picture of the man and hes an indian

look at the pic n tell me

i dont care whether u like Lebanese or not, who cares ?? but if u wanna say the man is lebanese keep saying it who gives a $shit about what u say

same like u said Dana Air is Lebanese n later u found its not , now this man is well known in Lagos n his company also

hes an indian my friend, if u wanna attack lebanese go find another case ,
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:16am On Dec 25, 2013
AMADU77:

u posted a closed Fb page, ive posted his Picture and the woman ( victim ) picture

his name n face n hair are obviously indian,, his name is Indian my friend ,

this case is closed against Lebanese, if u have problem wt Lebanese go find another case, this man is an indian

dude I saw the picture. Hes the same guy on the fb page. The name is lebanese too. No Indian can have that name.

Check out his face. it so lebanese. even his skin colour.

you are just guessing and lying about Indians. you are a big liar and racist.

I hate these lebanese wh-ores.

dont blame Indians. blame your own dirty minded people.
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by AMADU77: 9:17am On Dec 25, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

see ur problem, u cant post 2 words wihtout including "racist b.. and shut up and all kind of verbal "

who cares
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by AMADU77: 9:18am On Dec 25, 2013
if u guys wanna make him Lebanese by force its ok
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:19am On Dec 25, 2013
AMADU77:

see ur problem, u cant post 2 words wihtout including "racist b.. and shut up and all kind of verbal "

who cares

thats not the point.

the point is you are lieing to save your kin.

The Gods are witness.
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:20am On Dec 25, 2013
AMADU77: if u guys wanna make him Lebanese by force its ok

WTF IS THIS ONE TALIKING ABOUT?

Lmao some f00Ls run about this place.
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:24am On Dec 25, 2013
Lol the criminal has deactivated his fb account.
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by AMADU77: 9:28am On Dec 25, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

WTF IS THIS ONE TALIKING ABOUT?

Lmao some f00Ls run about this place.

Dear Pagan, ur name is clear n i know y u blindly attacking me to defend indians, Kaveh is an indian name with millions of indians , Its not a lebanese name n look at the man color in the pic n hair !!!

u think by saying on nairaland that the criminal is a lebanese gonna change anything !!

so lebanese r gonna pack tomorrow n flee nigeria !!

hes indian 100% and the earth is turning

the best thing to say is that he maybe done a mistake n should be sorry n we shouldnt judge all indian by one mistake, lot of them are good etc...

but to just say hes lebanese n by force !! get me one lebanese called Kaveh !!! or let me get u millions !!

TOPPAN nigeria Limited is well known company in Lagos and the nationality is well known

if im abusing indian let them charge me with that, hes just a man who done a mistake , i dont like the truth to be hidden n i dont like deceiving ppl
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by AMADU77: 9:42am On Dec 25, 2013
its just annoying how fast people attack the Lebanese !!!

1- when Dana air crashed and people died and bodies were in fire , we heard the same attack on the Lebanese and people was cursing lebanese n accusing them of been killers n corrupted and else !!! later they know its not Lebanese n no body said sorry , no problem while the truth will shine, the Dana air were indian and definitely they were sorry and terrified about the tragedy and thousands of ppl are living n working in Dana air, AquaDana water, Dana motors (KIA), and Dana Plast ( plastic )

2- when 2 containers full of weapons arrested in Lagos, automatically the people n the Press said Lebanese terrorist wanna kill us n do this n that !! later those guys were Iranins n they was arrested and they are now in the Prison n no body apologize to the Lebanese , no problem while the truth will shine

3- abuja, when Amigo ppl was arrested and accused all the press n people made the guy as usama bin Laden n start talking that his house n supermarket n amusement park r full of weapons ... n later they were set free n see them in abuja working normlly n no one disturbing them

4- now, a boss in lagos was angry n made a terrible mistake by hitting a pregnant woman n making her loose her baby !! that terrible, but people started saying hes a lebanese, n soon ull see hes not !! no problem let the truth shine

n thats all just happened the last 2 years !!

what else sir ?? the lebanese killed john parker n Nelson Mandela and Micheal jakson n drop atomic bomb on japan n did all conspiracy in the world, well let it be !! after all people need somtin to talk so let them talk,

sorry for such subject on xmas morning , wish u all d best guys
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:39am On Dec 25, 2013
AMADU77:

Dear Pagan, ur name is clear n i know y u blindly attacking me to defend indians, Kaveh is an indian name with millions of indians , Its not a lebanese name n look at the man color in the pic n hair !!!

u think by saying on nairaland that the criminal is a lebanese gonna change anything !!

the best thing to say is that he maybe done a mistake n should be sorry n we shouldnt judge all indian by one mistake, lot of them are good etc...

but to just say hes lebanese n by force !! get me one lebanese called Kaveh !!! or let me get u millions !!

TOPPAN nigeria Limited is well known company in Lagos and the nationality is well known

if im abusing indian let them charge me with that, hes just a man who done a mistake , i dont like the truth to be hidden n i dont like deceiving ppl

You are a BIG F00L AND LIAR!

Please tell me from what angle does this guy look Indian? :

Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by avosoft: 10:47am On Dec 25, 2013
Your boss regularly beats and slaps you, but you did not tell your husband!!!
Its either you and your boss have something doing together or you a completely stu-pid woman.
May God help you survive this, even if it doesn't lead to complications for your next delivery
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:47am On Dec 25, 2013
AMADU77:

-He looks Lebanese.

-His name is lebanese : Kaveh is a Lebanese name.

Noine is French-Lebanese. Many Lebanese have these French sounding names.

- The media report says he is Lebanese.

-His facebook profile before he deactivated his account said he is Lebanese graduate from American University of Arts, Lebanon. or something like that.

-All his friend list were Lebanese.

- His pictures in the swimming pool,, etc., all showed him hanging out with his Lebanese mates.

-Toppan Nigeria Limited is a company well-known to be run by a Lebanese boss.

SO ON WHAT BASIS ARE YOU FALSELY ACCUSING HIM OF BEING INDIAN

THAT IS SO LAME AND OUT OF THE WORLD.

YOU ARE A BIG LIAR! EITHER YOU ARE A LEBANESE, HIS ASSOCIATE OR YOU ARE KAVEH HIMSELF.

Show me ONE INDIAN with the name, Kaveh. This man is clearly of Lebanese-Irani descent.

you are deciving people. you have an agenda.
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by avosoft: 10:50am On Dec 25, 2013
Your boss regularly beats and slaps you, but you did not tell your husband!!!
Its either you and your boss have something doing together or you a completely stu_p,i-d woman.
May God help you survive this, even if it doesn't lead to complications for your next delivery
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by biodunid: 10:52am On Dec 25, 2013
I feel you and you may be right but I must say that to the average Nigerian this guy looks Lebanese and his name sounds Lebanese so you will need to REALLY prove your claim that he is Indian. I have nothing against Lebanese, Indians or whatever but have everything for naija and will defend it against any oppressor either local or foreign. The newspaper report stated that the feller is Lebanese so if you have contrary facts you should not just convince us here on Nairaland but also get across to The Punch and present your counterfacts so they can publish a correction.

AMADU77: its just annoying how fast people attack the Lebanese !!!

1- when Dana air crashed and people died and bodies were in fire , we heard the same attack on the Lebanese and people was cursing lebanese n accusing them of been killers n corrupted and else !!! later they know its not Lebanese n no body said sorry , no problem while the truth will shine, the Dana air were indian and definitely they were sorry and terrified about the tragedy and thousands of ppl are living n working in Dana air, AquaDana water, Dana motors (KIA), and Dana Plast ( plastic )

2- when 2 containers full of weapons arrested in Lagos, automatically the people n the Press said Lebanese terrorist wanna kill us n do this n that !! later those guys were Iranins n they was arrested and they are now in the Prison n no body apologize to the Lebanese , no problem while the truth will shine

3- abuja, when Amigo ppl was arrested and accused all the press n people made the guy as usama bin Laden n start talking that his house n supermarket n amusement park r full of weapons ... n later they were set free n see them in abuja working normlly n no one disturbing them

4- now, a boss in lagos was angry n made a terrible mistake by hitting a pregnant woman n making her loose her baby !! that terrible, but people started saying hes a lebanese, n soon ull see hes not !! no problem let the truth shine

n thats all just happened the last 2 years !!

what else sir ?? the lebanese killed john parker n Nelson Mandela and Micheal jakson n drop atomic bomb on japan n did all conspiracy in the world, well let it be !! after all people need somtin to talk so let them talk,

sorry for such subject on xmas morning , wish u all d best guys
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:54am On Dec 25, 2013
biodunid: I feel you and you may be right but I must say that to the average Nigerian this guy looks Lebanese and his name sounds Lebanese so you will need to really prove your claim that he is Indian. I have nothing against Lebanese, Indians or whatever but have everything for naija and will defend it against any oppressor either local or foreign. The newspaper report stated that the feller is Lebanese so if you have contrary facts you should not just convince us here on Nairaland but also get across to The Punch and present your counterfacts so they can publish a correction.

EXACTLY!

The guy is just being sentiMENTAL and bringing up past cases.

I dont understand on what basis he is claiming INdian?! angry

Atleast let him prove his baseless accusations.

I for one wont be convinced. His fb profile clearly showed he studied in lebanon and has a lebanese background.
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by AMADU77: 11:15am On Dec 25, 2013
yea yea keep talking.... show me the pictures u r talking about n show me one Kevah lebanese
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by AMADU77: 11:15am On Dec 25, 2013
only one !!
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by AMADU77: 11:16am On Dec 25, 2013
one poliitician or artist or any celebrity lebanese called Kevah !!
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by AMADU77: 11:16am On Dec 25, 2013
only one !!
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by AMADU77: 11:18am On Dec 25, 2013
if Kevah noine is Lebanese then Ademolah adetokumbo is chinese !!
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by AMADU77: 11:19am On Dec 25, 2013
trust me Bro, if he's Lebanese i will simply tell u the Hell with him let him get punished n jailed for life
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by AMADU77: 11:22am On Dec 25, 2013
its a common knowledge that any expatriate thats not blonde like German , any middle east or asian is to be called Lebanese,
syrian , Yemen, egypt, turkey >>> all middle east r d same n called Lebanese

i know lots of whites say they r lebanese just to take the insult out from their country n drop it on d lebanese
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by AMADU77: 11:26am On Dec 25, 2013
so after long researsh u found that Kevah is Iranian !!

so u just said hes Iranan _ Lebanese !!

well y hes not Iranan-indian ?? just a question !! his face n skin color n hair pointing as south asian, indian sirilakian maldives i dont care

just be sure hes not lebanese , unless u want him by force to be lebanese than its ok
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:29am On Dec 25, 2013
AMADU77: yea yea keep talking.... show me the pictures u r talking about n show me one Kevah lebanese

THe pictures. I swear on My Gods I saw them!

He/YOU just deactivated the account.

Im a Pagan. WE do not lie. angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email / January Salaries Of Federal Civil Servants To Be ‘delayed Beyond Normal’ – Memo / 10 Signs To Know That You Have Found The Right Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.