Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,900 members, 7,938,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 11:16 AM

What Will Make You Sue Your Spouse To Court - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will Make You Sue Your Spouse To Court (744 Views)

Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? / Can You Sue Your Patner For Sex Refusal? / How Soon After The Death Of A Spouse To Start A New Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Make You Sue Your Spouse To Court by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 24, 2013
Just wanna know what could make a one sue his/her spouse to court
Re: What Will Make You Sue Your Spouse To Court by borntobegr8t(m): 10:45am On Dec 24, 2013
I love getting a blòwjøb,while playing soccer on my PS3 nd sipping my red label grin , so if my spouse cant do that for me, we headin to court grin

baba hw far na? grin
Re: What Will Make You Sue Your Spouse To Court by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 24, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: I love getting a blòwjøb,while playing soccer on my PS3 nd sipping my red label grin , so if my spouse cant do that for me, we headin to court grin

baba hw far na? grin
you again.. grin grin grin grin
Re: What Will Make You Sue Your Spouse To Court by greatgod2012(f): 12:24pm On Dec 24, 2013
Whatever can make me sue my spouse will be the same reason for me to divorce him.

A kii ti court pada wa se omo iya.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Make You Sue Your Spouse To Court by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 24, 2013
^^ grin grin

Ko possible lailai
Re: What Will Make You Sue Your Spouse To Court by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 24, 2013
Constant Physical abuse!
Re: What Will Make You Sue Your Spouse To Court by iamSi(m): 1:41pm On Dec 24, 2013
ONLY if my surname is "BALOGUN"
Re: What Will Make You Sue Your Spouse To Court by tonychristopher: 3:23pm On Dec 24, 2013
oluface: Just wanna know what could make a one sue his/her spouse to court

basic grammar you don't sue somebody to court...you either sue somebody or take somebody to court...what happened to WAEC
Re: What Will Make You Sue Your Spouse To Court by fidatt(f): 4:06pm On Dec 24, 2013
Nothing will make me take my husband to court
Re: What Will Make You Sue Your Spouse To Court by bluuu: 5:00pm On Dec 24, 2013
greatgod2012: Whatever can make me sue my spouse will be the same reason for me to divorce him.

A kii ti court pada wa se omo iya.
seconded
Re: What Will Make You Sue Your Spouse To Court by jumzzy448: 6:00pm On Dec 24, 2013
tonychristopher:

basic grammar you don't sue somebody to court...you either sue somebody or take somebody to court...what happened to WAEC
English teacher e pele ooo. hope you've received an award for this. mtchewwww

back to op, if we are no longer together and he refuses me custody of my kids.
Re: What Will Make You Sue Your Spouse To Court by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 24, 2013
tonychristopher:

Thanks
Re: What Will Make You Sue Your Spouse To Court by tonychristopher: 10:39am On Dec 25, 2013
oluface: Thanks

noted.....never seek to settle disputes.there are other alternatives . try them before heading to court .
Re: What Will Make You Sue Your Spouse To Court by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 25, 2013
Absolutely nothing other than ''Our Children'' ...... No be only court self , she go see ''were olomo'' Aka ''ChildrenCrazy'' !!

BabaGod forbid bad thing abeg !!
Re: What Will Make You Sue Your Spouse To Court by mgbeketoto: 3:25pm On Dec 25, 2013
Absolutely nothing!

The REASON I WORK HARD AND OWN MY OWN HOMES/ACCOUNT/VEHICLES! kiss
I'd rather SUE GOD than waste my time suing any NIGGA'S AZZZZE! kiss
Re: What Will Make You Sue Your Spouse To Court by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 26, 2013
If she in her rational mind decided to give my child/children tribal marks,I will sue her for assassination of character,my child/children won't be able to claim ajebutter like me again.

(1) (Reply)

40 Life Truths From A 90 Year Old Woman / What Is Your Understanding Of Forgiveness? / Mother's Love (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.