Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,188 members, 7,880,705 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:27 AM

Iheanacho's Manchester City Move Collapses, FC Porto His Likely Destination? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iheanacho's Manchester City Move Collapses, FC Porto His Likely Destination? (27391 Views)

Kelechi Iheanacho: Manchester City Fans Claim Hat-trick Hero Is 'already Better' / David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia / Iheanacho, Father Fall-out Over FC Porto, Chelsea Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iheanacho's Manchester City Move Collapses, FC Porto His Likely Destination? by kubi240: 8:10am On Dec 26, 2013
His father is a typical ibo man puting money ahead of d boy future he shud go to porto where he can develop his talents

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho's Manchester City Move Collapses, FC Porto His Likely Destination? by ask4chigozirim(m): 8:10am On Dec 26, 2013
toluleke: He should move on Mancity is filled already let him start 4rm where he could get regular shirt
Supported and Seconded bro
Re: Iheanacho's Manchester City Move Collapses, FC Porto His Likely Destination? by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 26, 2013
Will he (ihenacho) still make the Chan after this yeye move now? Just see distraction, when i was hoping to watch this talent at the CHAN in southafrica.

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho's Manchester City Move Collapses, FC Porto His Likely Destination? by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 26, 2013
Porto is a good start for him because mancity has complete squad of both first and second eleven and i doubt if he will even smell the bench sef.
Re: Iheanacho's Manchester City Move Collapses, FC Porto His Likely Destination? by Soso990240(m): 8:20am On Dec 26, 2013
victorlexa: Kelechi Iheanacho reportedly opted out of the transfer to Manchester City because he will only get cash in January 2015 wen he wud turn 18,porto has bn said to b ready to pay. Dis guy nd him papa like money sha
source pls.what is the essence of signing d boy then? The boy is not interested in Man.city.Now he can convince his dad to sign for Porto.
Re: Iheanacho's Manchester City Move Collapses, FC Porto His Likely Destination? by pickabeau1: 8:20am On Dec 26, 2013
annexes: That's a good decision if its true: wish him well.

I agree.. but his fada is greedy
Re: Iheanacho's Manchester City Move Collapses, FC Porto His Likely Destination? by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 26, 2013
Nice move! cool
Re: Iheanacho's Manchester City Move Collapses, FC Porto His Likely Destination? by Oludrex(m): 8:22am On Dec 26, 2013
Banku&Tilapia2:

Pathetic miserable crazy fooooooool. How is settling in Ghana develop him than in nigeria? Four times African Champions, u fooooools r one short, second best in Africa, Quarter finalist in world, no BOKO HARAM, no Nepa.......in Ghana. grin cheesy grin

Mufu (mumu + fool), u have enuff gut to come all the way from ghana to spit shit on NAIRAland

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho's Manchester City Move Collapses, FC Porto His Likely Destination? by Soso990240(m): 8:30am On Dec 26, 2013
ayomidejoel: Will he (ihenacho) still make the Chan after this yeye move now? Just see distraction, when i was hoping to watch this talent at the CHAN in southafrica.
I tire oo.I wish keshi will call him back,make him come use old men play.d boy is good.
Re: Iheanacho's Manchester City Move Collapses, FC Porto His Likely Destination? by Vincent41(m): 8:30am On Dec 26, 2013
denniece1: "We’re still pleading with Kelechi to join Manchester city", -James Iheanacho

Kelechi Iheanacho's father, James, says he's unaware of the recent developments involving his son. In a chat with brilafm.net, James Iheanacho however confirmed that members of his family are trying to persuade Kelechi to join Manchester City after the 2013 U17 MVP changed his mind about joining the Etihad outfit.
“I don’t know what is really happening but by Thursday, I will find out more about this but what I can say for now is that family members too are still pleading with him to sign for Manchester City”
Investigation by Brila Fm has it that Kelechi is in Lagos and hasn’t traveled as scheduled last week to Manchester city as Kelechi now wants a move to Portuguese giants, FC Porto.

http://www.brilafm.net/-We-re-still-pleading-with-Kelechi-to-join-Manches/18046008
HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHA...UNA WAN BE LIKE MIKEL FAMILY
Re: Iheanacho's Manchester City Move Collapses, FC Porto His Likely Destination? by Akanniade(m): 8:33am On Dec 26, 2013
safarigirl: He refused to go saying "man city is too big for him". See, sometimes the child is wiser than his father. The boy follows the game, he knows who is who. I can imagine how many beer parlor friends Papa Kelechi bragged to that his son is going to Man City. Poor man, he'll now have to take back those words. Hope this is the truth, popsman may be angry, but he'll get over it when the ego starts coming
My sentiments exactly. Youths need to follow their hearts sometimes. Many parents have derailed their chlidren's dreams just to have a bragging right.
Re: Iheanacho's Manchester City Move Collapses, FC Porto His Likely Destination? by Bash92(m): 8:36am On Dec 26, 2013
Soso990240: and where was Ur team Wen the boy became MVP at the U17 world cup in UAE?
Ignore the fool jare. The Ghana team didnt even make it out of the group stage talkless of qualifying for the world cup. We even humiliate there team with a 6-1 drubbing in our first match.
Re: Iheanacho's Manchester City Move Collapses, FC Porto His Likely Destination? by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 26, 2013
if he wants to be one of the best in the future i suggest he moves to la masia academy, he can play 4 barca b for two seasons and then probably break into the first team if he is good which i knw he is, by then even man city ll come begging. but obviosly that wont happen cos he ll want instant cash and fame. afterall no one trains midfielders beta than la masia
Re: Iheanacho's Manchester City Move Collapses, FC Porto His Likely Destination? by geesilver(m): 8:41am On Dec 26, 2013
ayusco85:

Did u passed ur O-level English at all? Read ur post again
we should ask ƴƠƲ that question, can't ƴƠƲ c urself. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho's Manchester City Move Collapses, FC Porto His Likely Destination? by emmyid(m): 8:44am On Dec 26, 2013
olufemi26: .
space bookers are liable to die young. Beware bro
Re: Iheanacho's Manchester City Move Collapses, FC Porto His Likely Destination? by victorlexa(m): 8:44am On Dec 26, 2013
Soso990240: source pls.what is the essence of signing d boy then? The boy is not interested in Man.city.Now he can convince his dad to sign for Porto.
SOURCE-Daily trust. I posted it earlier.

Nigeria U17 star Kelechi Iheanacho has reportedly
opted out of a transfer to Manchester City
because he will only get cash in January 2015.
On signing for the English Premier League
millionaires, Iheanacho is to get 250,000 pounds,
his father will pocket 350,000 pounds, while the
Taye Academy in Owerri will receive 300,000
pounds.
MTNFootball.com can specially reveal that the
MVP of the recent U17 World Cup in the UAE
signed a contract with City at the weekend after
he passed a medical in Madrid, Spain, with City
chief scout Gary Worthington in attendance.
However, both he and his father, James
Iheanacho, who accompanied him to Spain, were
shocked to learn that they will not be paid any
cash by the EPL side till January 2015, when the
youngster would have clocked 18.
This has now forced the Iheanachos to explore the
possibilities of the boy opting for Portuguese
champions FC Porto, who have also tabled an
offer for him and were at a time favourites to land
the highly-promising forward.
His mentor at Taye Academy, Kennedy
Echenwere, said the Eaglets star is currently in
Lagos and has decided to follow his heart and join
FC Porto.
“Kelechi is in Lagos now, he has decided to join
FC Porto and not Manchester city,” Echenwere
told Brila FM on Tuesday.
Iheanacho senior said the family are still trying to
persuade the youngster to join Manchester City.
Several efforts to reach the player on phone were
unsuccessful as he did not pick up his call.
Re: Iheanacho's Manchester City Move Collapses, FC Porto His Likely Destination? by Smooyis(m): 8:57am On Dec 26, 2013
Thank God the move failed. He should try Arsenal FC
Re: Iheanacho's Manchester City Move Collapses, FC Porto His Likely Destination? by Tolexander: 9:08am On Dec 26, 2013
PetroDolla2: you talk like a f000l.Ghana was not a party to the arrangement or was it? so why not take your frustration to the fvcking team that signed on your player,huh? I am sure you wouldn't mind if he had been sent to vietnam, Korea or even the United States,huh? sending him to Ghana is a no-no for you, even if he was being sent to a world class football academy,huh? I am sure you know it matters very little to Ghanaians whether he is brought here or not,huh? but learn to channel your frustration and crass stvpidity to the right place,huh? People like you make me sick!
Banku&Tilapia2:

Pathetic miserable crazy fooooooool. How is settling in Ghana develop him than in nigeria? Four times African Champions, u fooooools r one short, second best in Africa, Quarter finalist in world, no BOKO HARAM, no Nepa.......in Ghana. grin cheesy grin
Banku&Tilapia2:

Maladroit buffoon he might escape rampant power cuts and phucking crimes. That why its better for him to be in Ghana u imbecileeeeeee. cheesy cheesy cheesy
sorry boys!

I don't engage mediocres. Had it been South Africans and Egyptians that are on the same economic platform, i would have dignified their posts with answers.
Engaging the likes of you lilliputs will also excite somalia and sudan.

8 Likes

Re: Iheanacho's Manchester City Move Collapses, FC Porto His Likely Destination? by Omadachi(m): 9:09am On Dec 26, 2013
This guy father should leave him alone.Money should not be the major consideration for a young lad who is just starting his career.what he should desire now is a club that will be featuring him regularly.Money will come later.

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho's Manchester City Move Collapses, FC Porto His Likely Destination? by ceejay4real(m): 9:11am On Dec 26, 2013
Ghanaians take joy in insulting Nigeria at every flimsy excuse, why? U guyz ar just so LOUSY & PATHETIC!!! One day d Nigerian Armed Forces wld just invade and overrun dat motherfvckin Banana Republic of urs! Bloody BAASTAARRDDSSSS!!!
Banku&Tilapia2:

8 Likes

Re: Iheanacho's Manchester City Move Collapses, FC Porto His Likely Destination? by Fernandinho: 9:12am On Dec 26, 2013
That's much better than ManCity
Re: Iheanacho's Manchester City Move Collapses, FC Porto His Likely Destination? by Livinusc(m): 9:15am On Dec 26, 2013
If it is 2ru he made a 9c decision, well i wish him good luck.
Re: Iheanacho's Manchester City Move Collapses, FC Porto His Likely Destination? by ceejay4real(m): 9:23am On Dec 26, 2013
U ar d INSANE ONE here!!! Bloody Ghanaian PAUPER!!! Nigeria's GDP is well over ten fold dat of ur miserable village republic called Ghana! A land of women of easy virtue, lots of baasstardds, and drunkard men! FVKING WAYWARD BLACK FACED HE-GOAT &NEVER-DO-WELL!!!
PetroDolla2: how do you define 'better' places? in my opinion, any country outside nigeria is better for any human being, trust me. my brother Banku & Tilapia gave you plausible reasons why a nigerian coming to Ghana is a blessing,huh?

as I said, direct your frustration to the club that signed him and decided to send him to Ghana. Ghanaians were not party to the agreement so no one should talk rubbish about Ghana, if they want to keep this thread sane.

5 Likes

Re: Iheanacho's Manchester City Move Collapses, FC Porto His Likely Destination? by teejan: 9:34am On Dec 26, 2013
VGhanians are always envious of nigerians everywhere they are scum bags and never do wells, nigerians Ghanians dont wish us well, they are our real enemy
Re: Iheanacho's Manchester City Move Collapses, FC Porto His Likely Destination? by texaco1: 9:39am On Dec 26, 2013
Most people that overrate ghana is everything have never been there before. How can any sane person compare ghana league with nigeria league?only two teams reign in that country league bt where as in nigeria it is always fight to finish,any team can win. For this young boy ,it is clear he still needs experience and he needs to mature his game before he can able to compete with the best but we must not forget that porto too is a big club and they have a lot of wonderful players .the bottom line is he needs to learn and get better in his game and he needs to be patient.

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho's Manchester City Move Collapses, FC Porto His Likely Destination? by idarapeters: 9:49am On Dec 26, 2013
[quote
author=Danhumprey]Good for him. That isn't a bad idea. Signing for
Man.City is like signing into slavery and soccer suicide.[/quote]. let the will of God be done in this young man's live.
Re: Iheanacho's Manchester City Move Collapses, FC Porto His Likely Destination? by safarigirl(f): 9:49am On Dec 26, 2013
Von Bismark: if he wants to be one of the best in the future i suggest he moves to la masia academy, he can play 4 barca b for two seasons and then probably break into the first team if he is good which i knw he is, by then even man city ll come begging. but obviosly that wont happen cos he ll want instant cash and fame. afterall no one trains midfielders beta than la masia
did Barca ask for him? Na the one wey wan buy am e go answer. Even if he's going to Porto cuz of quick cash (this is just an assumption by that site, mere speculation since none of the parties involved confirmed it), I'm still glad he's going there
Re: Iheanacho's Manchester City Move Collapses, FC Porto His Likely Destination? by FlintGuevara(m): 9:55am On Dec 26, 2013
PetroDolla2: GBAM! I BILLION LIKES grin
na which day this pipo go get sense? Thank God I am not a Ghanian.

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho's Manchester City Move Collapses, FC Porto His Likely Destination? by Benjamin077: 10:01am On Dec 26, 2013
So sad, i wud have wanted him to play for man city, but porto is also a good option
Re: Iheanacho's Manchester City Move Collapses, FC Porto His Likely Destination? by cerzo(m): 10:02am On Dec 26, 2013
sme parents re only after money..they dnt care abt d future nd joys of d kids..imagine forcing one against his wish..4 me...man city is too big nd also sendn d mvp , world cup winner to local ghana where nigeria is better than is an insult to us...is he nt worthly to be in their feeder team there in england.. . pa james, greed kills oooo..allow d boy to enjoy his football cuz he is massively talented ooooo.
Re: Iheanacho's Manchester City Move Collapses, FC Porto His Likely Destination? by jude33084(m): 10:03am On Dec 26, 2013
ayusco85:

[size=20pt]Did u passed[/size] ur O-level English at all? Read ur post again

Hmmmm! grin
Re: Iheanacho's Manchester City Move Collapses, FC Porto His Likely Destination? by Pokemon43(f): 10:05am On Dec 26, 2013
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ballon D'or 2022 Award (Live Updates) / Bus Conveying Ifeanyi Uba Players Involved In An Accident,Players Injured.Photos / Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.