Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,644 members, 7,885,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 01:20 PM

Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth (57338 Views)

Confessions Of An Economic Hitman: Why Nigeria May Not Develop With Gej! / Special Report: Confessions Of A (ghanaian) Gold Scammer / Nigerian Youth Should Learn Money Making From (dangote) Worlds Richest Black Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Qelvin(m): 8:34pm On Dec 27, 2013
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Jiggaman101: 8:34pm On Dec 27, 2013
Qelvin: nasty whores...only in gay-na...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auogfVQarrk

Nigerians are dirt poor they can't even afford to pay the plenty ashawos in Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHaUcTAw3eo
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by adamscuti(m): 8:36pm On Dec 27, 2013
Adamskuty:

https://www.nairaland.com/1568337/inside-innoson-motor-manufacturing-plant
NISAAN MAKERS OF FORD,TOYOTA TO BUILD CARS IN NIGERIA
http://www.thenigerianvoice.com/nvnews/126306/1/nissan-to-open-vehicle-factory-in-nigeria-in-2014.html

cool cool

[b] Nissan to open vehicle factory in Nigeria in 2014
ByThe Rainbow 
Modern Ghana
gives daily news updates of the country Ghana
www.modernghana.com

Nissan is set to become the first major car-maker to open a factory in Nigeria following recent announcement by the Federal Government to ban importation of used cars.

Signing a Memorandum of Understanding with West African conglomerate Stallion Group,Nissan is now waiting for Nigerian government to give a final approval to the new Automobile Industrial Policy, designed to encourage development of the automotive industry in Nigeria.
The company believes the Lagos-based facility could become a future hub for Nissan's expansion in Africa.
As a part of the project,Nissan will expand Stallion's facility in Lagos, aiming at annual production capacity of 45,000 vehicles, involving a range of cars including light duty trucks, pickups and vans.
It is believed the first car, probably a Nissan patrol SUV, will leave the Nigerian production line in the spring of 2014.
Capacity at the plant will also be opened to Nissan’s Alliance partner Renault,to be utilised according to future business needs.
“We welcome the proactive measures being taken by the Government of Nigeria to encourage inward investment and job creation driven by local auto manufacturing,'said Nissan's President and CEO Carlos Ghosn.'Together with our local partner,Nissan is preparing to makeNigeria a significant manufacturing hub inAfrica. As the first-mover in Nigeria, we are positioned for the long-term growth in this market and across the broader continent,” he said.
A Lagos,Nigeria-based VON Automobile Ltd plant will be expanded to 45,000 unitstoassemble a range of cars, light duty trucks, pickups and vans, the press release said.
The first product will likely be the Nissan Patrol SUV in 2014.
“We welcome the proactive measures being taken by the government of Nigeria to encourage inward investment and job creation driven by local auto manufacturing,”Nissan president and CEO Carlos Ghosn saidina press release.
“Together with our local partner,Nissanis preparing to make Nigeriaa significant manufacturing hub in Africa. As the first-mover inN igeria, we are positioned for the long-term growth of this market and across the broader continent.”
Nissan hopes to double annual sales in Africa after jointly launching the auto assembly plant.
The Federal Executive Council of Nigeria recently approved a new Automotive Industrial Policy Development Plan for the development of the Nigerian automotive industry.
According to Minister of Trade, Olusegun Aganga,  the country spent a total of N550 billion ($3.4 billion) and N660 billion ($4.2 billion)in2010 on the importation of cars.
The figure is expected to have spiked significantly in the past three years after that 2010 value.
Car importation takes the biggest share of the country’s foreign reserves followed  by machinery. [/b] heck! They have even started building their factory already grin

ur sh11tty websites are even carrying our news up and down grin grin chaaai! grin gaynaians are obsess with their lord,poor,dirty,jungle grin grin thank God i'm not gaynian,i will prefer to be a an ethiopian that gaynian grin grin

even ethiopia is ten timees better than ur jungle,their got one of the best military in africa and are even planing on building their own light rail transport grin grin

the jungle called gaayna cant even booast of a single development? Woow grin
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Qelvin(m): 8:36pm On Dec 27, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvdMtjRB3XI... ...the net worth of a ghanian woman on full display,it can't get any worse...so sad this is the gayna Nkrumah never envisaged.

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Jiggaman101: 8:37pm On Dec 27, 2013
adamscuti: http://www.thenigerianvoice.com/nvnews/126306/1/nissan-to-open-vehicle-factory-in-nigeria-in-2014.html

cool cool

[b] Nissan to open vehicle factory in Nigeria in 2014
ByThe Rainbow 
Modern Ghana
gives daily news updates of the country Ghana
www.modernghana.com

Nissan is set to become the first major car-maker to open a factory in Nigeria following recent announcement by the Federal Government to ban importation of used cars.

Signing a Memorandum of Understanding with West African conglomerate Stallion Group,Nissan is now waiting for Nigerian government to give a final approval to the new Automobile Industrial Policy, designed to encourage development of the automotive industry in Nigeria.
The company believes the Lagos-based facility could become a future hub for Nissan's expansion in Africa.
As a part of the project,Nissan will expand Stallion's facility in Lagos, aiming at annual production capacity of 45,000 vehicles, involving a range of cars including light duty trucks, pickups and vans.
It is believed the first car, probably a Nissan patrol SUV, will leave the Nigerian production line in the spring of 2014.
Capacity at the plant will also be opened to Nissan’s Alliance partner Renault,to be utilised according to future business needs.
“We welcome the proactive measures being taken by the Government of Nigeria to encourage inward investment and job creation driven by local auto manufacturing,'said Nissan's President and CEO Carlos Ghosn.'Together with our local partner,Nissan is preparing to makeNigeria a significant manufacturing hub inAfrica. As the first-mover in Nigeria, we are positioned for the long-term growth in this market and across the broader continent,” he said.
A Lagos,Nigeria-based VON Automobile Ltd plant will be expanded to 45,000 unitstoassemble a range of cars, light duty trucks, pickups and vans, the press release said.
The first product will likely be the Nissan Patrol SUV in 2014.
“We welcome the proactive measures being taken by the government of Nigeria to encourage inward investment and job creation driven by local auto manufacturing,”Nissan president and CEO Carlos Ghosn saidina press release.
“Together with our local partner,Nissanis preparing to make Nigeriaa significant manufacturing hub in Africa. As the first-mover inN igeria, we are positioned for the long-term growth of this market and across the broader continent.”
Nissan hopes to double annual sales in Africa after jointly launching the auto assembly plant.
The Federal Executive Council of Nigeria recently approved a new Automotive Industrial Policy Development Plan for the development of the Nigerian automotive industry.
According to Minister of Trade, Olusegun Aganga,  the country spent a total of N550 billion ($3.4 billion) and N660 billion ($4.2 billion)in2010 on the importation of cars.
The figure is expected to have spiked significantly in the past three years after that 2010 value.
Car importation takes the biggest share of the country’s foreign reserves followed  by machinery. [/b] heck! They have even started building their factory already grin

ur sh11tty websites are even carrying our news up and down grin grin chaaai! grin gaynaians are obsess with their lord,poor,dirty,jungle grin grin thank God i'm not gaynian,i will prefer to be a an ethiopian that gaynian grin grin

even ethiopia is ten timees better than ur jungle,their got one of the best military in africa and are even planing on building their own light rail transport grin grin

the jungle called gaayna cant even booast of a single development? Woow grin

How does that change the fact that 70% of Nigerians can't buy it. Heck they can't even afford to pay their cheap ashawo sisters.

4 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by danielonyisi(m): 8:39pm On Dec 27, 2013
Qelvin: nasty whores...only in gay-na...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auogfVQarrk
My man Qelvin, No need to follow this useless homo-gayy dogs use.less people criticise. They are shy and too lame to compare their achievement with that of Nigeria. What they know best is to find stupid story on the net, copy and paste. They are shy to count their achievemennt. What matter now is achievement, criticising doesnt have effect on their economy
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by PetroDolla2: 8:39pm On Dec 27, 2013
PetroDolla2:
Nigeria Is Not Mumudom But Evildom grin
Written by Ozodi Osuji Ph.D

NIGERIAN NO LONGER MUMUDON, BUT EVILDOM grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
http://chatafrik.com/articles/nigerian-affairs/nigeria-is-not-mumudom-but-evildom

This essay is in response to Okey Ndibe’s essay calling Nigerians mumu and calling the country Mumudom. Mumu implies that one is a fool that others take advantage of. Nigerians are not fools, Mumu and no one is taking advantage of them. Nigerians choose to do the wrong things rather than the right things. The right name for Nigeria is Evildom grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin!

Last night, at around 2AM, actually, I read an article by Okey Ndibe in which he characterized Nigerians as Mumu and called their country a kingdom of mumus hence mumudom. I laughed until I feared waking those sleeping in my house and restrained myself.

Mr. Ndibe’s argument is that Nigerians are party to the abuse of their leaders. He carefully described how ordinary Nigerians allow their leaders to turn the country into a kleptocracy, a place where the leaders are elected to steal from the people. His point is that if the people had stood up and opposed their thievish leaders that Nigeria would not be the empire of thieves it is today.

Apparently, Nigerians are afraid of harm and death and when they try to oppose the criminal gang ruling them some of them disappear and fear of experiencing similar fate disposes the many to keep quiet as the bandits at Abuja rob the country down.

Mr. Ndibe supposes that given Nigerians ready acquiescence to being robbed that the criminal roadshow would go on until there is no longer something to rob. He feels that until oil wells dry up and there is no money to pay military goon squads to subdue the people that the highway robbers at Abuja would keep doing their thing. In other words, Nigerians would not be freed from their gangster rulers until the gangsters no longer have money to pay goons squads to corral the people and keep them in line.

An empty treasury is the only hope for ridding Nigeria of her criminal leaders! Left to their own devices Nigerians cannot have an honest government.

What an indictment of his fellow countrymen, I thought.

Ndibe’s essay made sense to me. Thus, all day today I thought about it. The more I think about it the more I realized that he is mistaken. Thus, this evening I decided to correct his mistake hence this essay.

The term mumu implies a simpleton who is easily taken advantage of by others; a person so trusting that unscrupulous persons hoodwink him. Is this what Nigerians are?

Could anyone ever call Nigerians fools? I do not think so. All Nigerians have PhDs in how to steal; they are all ingenious in figuring out ways to swindle other persons. grin Take a look at their 419 scams relieving Westerners millions of dollars yearly; their Social Security number scams (they use your social security number to obtain credit cards and use the money to live well and in the meantime have spoiled your credit); their bank scams (they borrow money from banks and vamoose with it).

Just think of any type of scam going on in America and Nigerians are involved in it grin. They are never found in anything that calls for sacrificing ones time and energy for the good of other people; indeed, if you do so they would call you a Mumu.

I used to go to jails and prisons on weekends to provide our brothers in prisons with free counseling and run group therapies for them. Usually, black folks cannot afford to see psychotherapists and the only psychological treatments they get is when their black asses are filled with psychotropic medications that eventually damage their livers and kidneys and kill them. Well, when some Nigerians realized how I spent my weekends they asked me how much I was getting paid and I said nothing and they called me Mumu and mugu, a fool. You see, in their world you do not seek ways to serve the public; to be smart is to steal from the public. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Anyway, the more I think about Mr. Ndibe’s characterization of Nigerians as Mumu and their country as Mumudom the more I disagree with him. Nigerians are no one’s fools. In fact, they are the ones fooling people.

The appropriate term characterizing Nigerians is evil. Nigerians are evil people; their country is a country of evil people and is appropriately called Evildom. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin chei ma belle laugh dey tear ma bell so taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay grin grin grin

Nigerians do not lack the knowledge of what is right or wrong; they simply do not want to do the right thing. They want to be evil, period. They turned their country into a hell of bribery and corruption not because they do not know that those are not good for the development of their country but because they are evil souls.

Before we proceed, let me quickly tell you that I totally reject the social science paradigm that tells people that they are victims of their environment. You see, Liberal white social scientists came to Africa and told Africans that they are victims of colonialism and neocolonialism and that the white man oppressed them. Liberals told Africans that they are where they are because of what white folks did to them.

Africans problems are attributed to white men. That is what social science teaches and Africans swallowed that nonsense whole and stinker and now see themselves as the victims of white men.

Even as Nigerian leaders like Babangida, Abacha, Obasanjo and Jonathan transformed their offices to avenues from which they became rich while doing nothing for average Nigerians grin, white liberals tell average Nigerians that the reason why they are suffering is because of white colonialism. It is not black folk’s fault that they live in poverty; it is the white man’s fault.
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by adamscuti(m): 8:40pm On Dec 27, 2013
Is ghana a cursed nation?

?When God's anger comes upon a country, it may be due to one or more intolerable sins which often become a curse leading to the total destruction of an entire country. We saw howGodbrought destruction on Sodom and Gomorrah when they continuously practiced homosexuality. The Bible is filled with many examples of nations and individuals that werecursed.
?
Ghana is a resource-rich country. The country is blessed with gold, diamond, manganese, iron ore, oil and many other minerals and agricultural products. However, for decades Ghana has experienced a low growth rate despite these diverse rich resources, while some countries poor in resourcesarethriving. The most interesting aspect of this paradox is that it is not how much of resources a country has but how effectively it is used. Many countries have become prosperous due to their natural resources. This cannot be said about Ghana which continues to experience stagnation.
?
Sodom and Gommorrah as previously stated refused to listen toGod. Similarly Ghana has been caught in a very intricate network of deep and incomprehensible sin which is likely to have attracted the wrath ofGod. When such a curse comes upon Ghana, the country is unable to move forward despite?her rich resources.
?
The first sin that has brought a curse on Ghana, thus slowing her development is homosexuality.? The wrath ofGodis always on the country that encourages homosexuality. A gay newsletter from USA explained among other things that, during the'80s, there were less than a thousand homosexuals and lesbians in Ghana The gay activists in the USAarehappy thst the number has grown steadily.?What is frightening is that,?this group of lesbian, gay, bisexuals and transsexuals (LGBT) has come out openly in Ghana to insist on their rights despite the legal challenges they face. Such practicesareillegal in Ghana but they still thrive unabated. They insist that the country should enact laws that will allow same sex activity, with a view to recognizing same sexual relationships which will further stop discrimination and consequently allow them to adopt children.
Mr. Andrews Solomon, a gay and lesbian rights?advocate from the U.S.A, wrote in New York Times on February 9, 2013 and touched on the raging debate of homosexuality in Ghana, and revealed his close relationship with President John Mahama and how it all began. The information and Media minister, Mahama Ayariga, came out to flatly deny this allegation. ManyGhanaianswondered why the President?did not come out himself?with a rebuttal. The controversy began to loom large when Solomon exploited his closeness to the President and went ahead to demand legitimation for gays and lesbians in Ghana. Quite surprisingly, President John Mahama openly apologized to Andrew Solomon, a day after the latter described Mahama Ayariga's rebuttal as incorrect and misinformed. The last straw that broke the camel's back was when the President personally invited Solomon to the launch of his book,"My First Coup D'état."This was enough evidence to prove that the President is in bed with Solomon. No doubt he is lobbying President Mahama to promote gay interests in Africa. To confirm the suspicion ofGhanaians, Mahama appointed a gay right activist, Nana Oye,?in his government. This generated a general outcry?as many have linked Mahama to homosexuals since Nana Oye defends homosexual rights in Ghana. Will God's curse and punishment be lighter on Ghana? ?
Ritual murder is one of the problems thataregradually eating deep into the very fabric of the Ghanaian society. It has become one of the worrisome heads of Medusa, which keeps on repeating itself in all corners of the country. This has spiritual?implications and repercussions which slow down the growth of the country. ? ?
Ritual murders have become very rampant in Ghana. It is an act of killing an animal or human to propitiate a deity. The motive is to achieve a certain end, most often evil. Each year not less than seven hundred children, youths (male and female), and even adultsarekilled for rituals, according to a Daily Graphic report.. Very often the blood is drawn from these victims and certain vital partsareremoved including the sexual organs, breasts and tongues. The thirst for money and the eagerness to get rich quick compel people to commit heinous murders and pack the parts to Jujumen to receive'sikaduro'in return. About five years ago, rumour was rife that if one got the human parts of a hunchback to these jujumen, one became an instant millionaire. As a result persons with hunchback began to disappear one after the other. The Police acted swiftly and arrested the culprits during the early months of 2008.
The Bible, especially the Old Testament, is filled with numerous stories of animal and human

http://www.google.com/gwt/x?hl=en&u=http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/features/artikel.php%3FID%3D290847&q=Ghanaians+are+cursed+by+God&sa=X&ei=2Na9Uum7JOqh7AaTj4HQCQ&ved=0CCYQFjAA
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by PetroDolla2: 8:43pm On Dec 27, 2013
NIGERIANS ARE THE WORST FOOLS ON EARTH- BIAFRAN RADIO grin grin grin
http://radiobiafra.co/news/why-nigerians-are-the-worst-fools-on-earth

Why Nigerians are the worst fools on earth grin grin grin

Umaru Dikko the former Aviation Minister under the administration of Shehu Shagari in the second republic is the arch looter and an extraordinary criminal of international repute. He singlehandedly put Nigeria on the map in the league of African treasury robbers.

This exclusive club of African thieving monkeys that specialise in the wholesale stealing of public money has within its ranks Mobutu Sese Seko Kuku Ngbendu wa Za Banga of Congo, Samuel Doe of Liberia, President Teodoro Obiang Nguema of Equatorial Guinea, Mr Adisa Akinloye then NPN National Chairman of Nihgeria, General Ibrahim Babangida of Nigeria, General Sanni Abacha of Nigeria, Chief Obafemi Awolowo of Nigeria, Félix Houphouët-Boigny of Ivory Coast amongst many others.

These men and their likes are responsible for the catalogue of cataclysmic social catastrophe afflicting the hopeless inhabitants of their respective countries. They did more damage than the combined might of Western colonialisation, First World War, Second World War, cholera, chicken pox, small pox and HIV put together.

That President Goodluck Jonathan and his PDP sunk so low to give Umaru Dikko what amounts to public appointment confirms what the rest of the world have always known that Nigerians are indeed gullible fools incapable of reason.

It is with utter incredulity that the few people left with their faculties intact in the Zoological Republic of Nigeria greeted the news that the disgrace that calls itself The Peoples Democratic Party announced the composition of its national disciplinary committee with this looter of looters, the notorious Alhaji Umaru Dikko, of the 'billionaire in a crate' fame as chairman of the panel.

2 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by adamscuti(m): 8:44pm On Dec 27, 2013
Jigga_man101:

How does that change the fact that 70% of Nigerians can't buy it. Heck they can't even afford to pay their cheap ashawo sisters.
30 percent of nigerians is 90million 5x the number of ur sh1thole grin

u should be worried about the fact that 80percent of ur kind live in abject poverty grin grin grin grin

only 5million ghanains live abouve a dollar,charlie grin poverty,smelling,under-develop jungle..cursed by God
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by danielonyisi(m): 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2013
Jigga_man101:

HOW DOES THAT CHANGE THE FACT THAT 90million+ of Nigerian population which is above x4 of your totall population are not poor. How many million gaaynains are not poor. 30% out of 24million.calculate it by yourself
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by PetroDolla2: 8:47pm On Dec 27, 2013
Tough Times: Nigerians Flee To Ghana, Vietnam grin

Our correspondents
February 15th, 2009
More Nigerians are fleeing to countries like Ghana and Vietnam to escape the harsh economic realities back home grin, even as some big businesses are gradually folding up and relocating. LEADERSHIP SUNDAY learnt that Nigerians now seek refuge in far-flung countries hitherto not considered as lands of "green pasture". Countries like Vietnam, Mozambique, Ethiopia and China are fast replacing the traditionally favorites like the United Kingdom, Libya and the USA. Most of the people leaving are pointing to the lack of electricity and insecurity as the cause of their exodus. Those abroad are also vowing that they won’t return home until conditions become better.

Godwin Ukwu (not real name) told our correspondents that he has finished all arrangements to relocate next month. Ukwu said his friends are "making it" in Cameroon and have asked him to join them there. He said: "I’m going to Cameroon to sell beer. My friends are there and they are making it big in their various business. In fact, last Christmas, some of them came home and told us that we are suffering here. For instance, transportation is such a huge problem there. In fact their roads are better than the ones in the East. Besides, my business is suffering as there is no light. Customers will come and they can’t drink my beer because it is not chilled. So, I’m losing customers and business is bad."

Another respondent told our reporters that if he has his way, he would flee the country. Speaking to LEADERSHIP SUNDAY, the man who gave his name as John said that Nigeria has become "hell" for him. John is a graduate of six years and has remained unemployed. According to him, every attempt to get a government or private job has failed. He said: "if I have the opportunity, I would leave this country. In fact, in looking for people who would tell me how to get to Libya. At least, I will get a job and my life would be safer," he said.

Like most unemployed youngsters in the country, John has tried to be self employed. He said: "my uncle gave me some money recently to start something. So I got a corner shop at Kubwa (In Abuja) to start a barbing salon. Right now, the place has been demolished and I’m looking for another place, but even if I get a place, what about light and water? Through the time I had the saloon, it was generator that powered the business and that is very expensive. Even with the generator some weeks, I will have nothing doing because of fuel scarcity. I really want to leave. I love my country but I can’t go on like this," he lamented.

LEADERSSHIP SUNDAY check shows that influx of Nigerians into Ghana doubled after the Presidential election that ushered in a new government there. A Nigerian living in Ghana told correspondents that many of his relatives are pestering him to get them accommodation in Ghana. He said: "I’m amazed at how Nigerians are moving into Ghana these days. You know, in the past it was as if we were stupid leaving here for Ghana, but see what is happening. Each day we see Nigerians trooping in their droves."

The Ghana resident, who spoke anonymously, gave reasons why Ghana is becoming attractive: "the truth is that the society works. In Ghana, there is orderliness, not the chaos you have here. There is constant light and this is important for living. There is also security and respect for human rights. If you ask me it is the turn of Nigerians to run to Ghana like the Ghanaians did in the 80’s. Many Nigerians are in Ghana today, intermarrying and looking for ways to become citizens. I don’t think they would want to return unless conditions change in Nigeria," he said.
A source in Vietnam, told LEADERSHIP SUNDAY that the Vietnamese government is trying to restrict the influx of Nigerians into the country because of the huge number running there.

Libya too has not lost its appeal to Nigerians. In spite of the precarious route, Nigerians daily put their lives on the line to cross over. The journey, mostly done by foot, find Nigerians crossing the Sahara, risking arrest and deadly attacks by patrol team to get to Tripoli, the capital of Libya. Says an official of a prominent government agency concerned with human trafficking, who do not want to be mentioned, " most of the travelers are girls going to engage in prostitution. The men are often their pimps. And no matter the campaign our office is making, the truth is that the rush is still on. We can arrest them or even sensitize them, but what is clear to us is that this is an ongoing war. Sex slaves are still been trafficked abroad. Our agency is helping to stave it off. But no one should be deceived, human trafficking is not going to go away in a long time. The harsh conditions here, coupled with the lure of greener pasture is just too much temptation for many of the girls and their manager to bear. The arrest and pains they suffer during the trips is a little sacrifice they make."

An emerging trend also is that of businesses folding up. Dunlop, for instance has folded up and may be relocating to Ghana. Part of the reason for the relocation is the unstable power supply in Nigeria. Checks show s that many businesses are already rethinking their continued stay in the country. South Africa and Ethiopia appear more appealing to such big businesses. Already, major stakeholders in tourism and hospitality business are looking downwards to South Africa- a country getting ready to host the world cup in 2010.

3 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by danielonyisi(m): 8:52pm On Dec 27, 2013
That phuking nicga is happy that Nigerians are in Gaaayna. Cos he thought their country is good. There are Nigerians everywhere in the world even zimbabwe(very poor),liberia,togo. So you want to tell me that gaaayna economy is upto that of lagos alone? Nigerians are good business people. Gayynaas are too lazy to move! LOOL.
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by adamscuti(m): 8:52pm On Dec 27, 2013
Are Ghanaians their own Worst Enemies?

From the observations and conclusions of my White colleagues interested in, and following, the political, economic and social trend of affairs in Ghana, Ghanaians are their own worst enemies. By way of casting doubt on the level of intelligence of Ghanaians as a whole, they wonder how Ghanaians rather extol evil by kowtowing to wealthy criminals, perpetrators of crime of course.
They have been following the"Woyomegate scandal"and other equally scandalous payments of judgment debts to certain individuals and companies with keen interest. They have their mouths agape at the government Ministers and appointees'propensity to defend the criminals duping Ghana.
Classical examples they cite are, how Deputy Information Minister Okudzeto Ablakwah vociferously came out to lend support to Africa Automobile in their bid to con Ghana out of US$1.5 Billion. In addition, how Deputy Chief of Staff, Alex Segbefia and Deputy Attorney General Ebow Barton-Oduro aided and defended Alfred Agbesi Woyome to swindle Ghana.
With all the corrupt and lawless nature of the current National Democratic Congress (NDC) government, coupled with their mediocrity, incompetence and inherency to fabricate lies, they wonder how Ghanaians had the shameless audacity to vote for the NDC even though they RIGGED the elections.

Let me also waddle into this Ghanaian melee to share views on how possibly, Ghanaians have themselves to blame for being their own worst enemies. How sensible are you if, a person who had availed himself of free education throughout his school life, to attain higher qualifications to become the President of a nation, turns round to tell you free education is not good or feasible, and you buy into his idea? Are you not the greatest NINCOMPOOP grin ever to walk the surface of this planetary earth should you believe their deception for a fact? Do you not perceive the mischief in such a person's attempts to prevent you from attaining the same level of his outstanding formal education, social status, and intelligence and so on and so forth?
Truly,"for lack of knowledge my people perish"says God, in the Bible. Why at all should Ghanaians allow cunning persons like Johnson Asiedu Nketiah, Tony Aidoo, Allotey Jacobs, Yaw Boateng Gyan and a host of other"educated illiterates"to take them for granted? Why should you allow these insatiably greedy egoists to play on your intelligence? They make their wealth at the expense of your wellbeing. Are Ghanaians utterly that ignorant and probably stupid?
I do agree with those White colleagues that Ghanaians by their own attitudes have brought self-harm upon themselves. They are their own worst enemies. To hear this statement is my worst nightmare. Then help me to blame all those who voted for, and assisted the calamitous NDC government and party to rig the 2012 elections.
Anyway, I wish every Ghanaian a Merry Christmas irrespective of their political party inclination. However, let us wise up in the new and coming years. For how long can we stay imbeciles in the eyes of our White contemporaries, behaving ourselves irresponsibly as they have not only observed but also concluded? Their expressed views are nothing but the absolute truth. You can hate them, or like them, if you wish. They have said it as it should. The truth hurts but in the end, it brings comfort.
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by adamscuti(m): 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2013
[quote author=PetroDolla2]
Tough Times: Nigerians Flee To Ghana, Vietnam grin

Our correspondents
February 15th, 2009[b]More Nigerians are fleeing to countries like Ghana and Vam to escape the harsh economirealities back home[/b] grin,en as some big businessesre gradually folding up and reloting. LEADERSHIP SUNDAY learnt tat Nigerians now am, Mozamitionally favorites like the United Kingdom, Libya and the USA. Most of the people leaving are pointing to the lack of electricity and insecurity as the cause of their exodus. Those abroad are also vowing that they won’t return home until conditions become better.

Godwin Ukwu (not real name) told our correspondents that he has finished all arrangements to relocate next month. Ukwu said his friends are "making it" in Cameroon and have asked him to join them there. He said: "I’m going to Cameroon to sell beer. My friends are there and they are making it big in their various business. In fact, last Christmas, some of them came home and told us that we are suffering here. For instance, transportation is such a huge problem there. In fact their roads are better than the ones in the East. Besides, my business is suffering as there is no light. Customers will come and they can’t drink my beer because it is not chilled. So, I’m losing customers and business is bad."

Another respondent told our reporters that if he has his way, he would flee the country. Speaking to LEADERSHIP SUNDAY, the man who gave his name as John said that Nigeria has become "hell" for him. John is a graduate of six years and has remained unemployed. According to him, every attempt to get a government or private job has failed. He said: "if I have the opportunity, I would leave this country. In fact, in looking for people who would tell me how to get to Libya. At least, I will get a job and my life would be safer," he said.

Like most unemployed youngsters in the country, John has tried to be self employed. He said: "my uncle gave me some money recently to start something. So I got a corner shop at Kubwa (In Abuja) to start a barbing salon. Right now, the place has been demolished and I’m looking for another place, but even if I get a place, what about light and water? Through the time I had the saloon, it was generator that powered the business and that is very expensive. Even with the generator some weeks, I will have nothing doing because of fuel scarcity. I really want to leave. I love my country but I can’t go on like this," he lamented.

LEADERSSHIP SUNDAY check shows that influx of Nigerians into Ghana doubled after the Presidential election that ushered in a new government there. A Nigerian living in Ghana told correspondents that many of his relatives are pestering him to get them accommodation in Ghana. He said: "I’m amazed at how Nigerians are moving into Ghana these days. You know, in the past it was as if we were stupid leaving here for Ghana, but see what is happening. Each day we see Nigerians trooping in their droves."

The Ghana resident, who spoke anonymously, gave reasons why Ghana is becoming attractive: "the truth is that the society works. In Ghana, there is orderliness, not the chaos you have here. There is constant light and this is important for living. There is also security and respect for human rights. If you ask me it is the turn of Nigerians to run to Ghana like the Ghanaians did in the 80’s. Many Nigerians are in Ghana today, intermarrying and looking for ways to become citizens. I don’t think they would want to return unless conditions change in Nigeria," he said.
A source in Vietnam, told LEADERSHIP SUNDAY that the Vietnamese government is trying to restrict the influx of Nigerians into the country because of the huge number running there.

Libya too has not lost its appeal to Nigerians. In spite of the precarious route, Nigerians daily put their lives on the line to cross over. The journey, mostly done by foot, find Nigerians crossing the Sahara, risking arrest and deadly attacks by patrol team to get to Tripoli, the capital of Libya. Says an official of a prominent government agency concerned with human trafficking, who do not want to be mentioned, " most of the travelers are girls going to engage in prostitution. The men are often their pimps. And no matter the campaign our office is making, the truth is that the rush is still on. We can arrest them or even sensitize them, but what is clear to us is that this is an ongoing war. Sex slaves are still been trafficked abroad. Our agency is helping to stave it off. But no one should be deceived, human trafficking is not going to go away in a long time. The harsh conditions here, coupled with the lure of greener pasture is just too much temptation for many of the girls and their manager to bear. The arrest and pains they suffer during the

old outdated article of 2009,5 years ago grin grin show us something new,that article clearly shows poor nigerian traders going to ur jungle (village) to opne up d place
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by danielonyisi(m): 8:59pm On Dec 27, 2013
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Jiggaman101: 8:59pm On Dec 27, 2013
danielonyisi: That phuking nicga is happy that Nigerians are in Gaaayna. Cos he thought their country is good. There are Nigerians everywhere in the world even zimbabwe(very poor),liberia,togo. So you want to tell me that gaaayna economy is upto that of lagos alone? Nigerians are good business people. Gayynaas are too lazy to move! LOOL.

Again how does that change the fact that 70% of Nigerians are dirt poor, stupid, criminal, ashawos? Why do y'all eat people is it that bad in Nigeria. Then again we don't expect much from a country known as nigga area with nigga attitudes.

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by adamscuti(m): 9:02pm On Dec 27, 2013
Their comments grin grin

Comments on Are Ghanaians their own Worst Enemies?

Author: Antoa Nyama Posted: 2012-12-25 21:54:55
Baseon what your white colleagues think about Ghanaians,do you think you are an enemy of your own country?
HABA ADOFO THIS WHITE PEOPLE TOO!

Author: Akadu Mensema Posted: 2012-12-25 22:24:17
I have followed and enjoyed your articles thatarebold, incisive, and insigthful, but paused over this because of your assertion of prognoses by and divine insights form whites! Do we have to wait for whites to tell us the obvious. Let us do away with this white thing which to my mind is neocolonial in bent!
worst

Author: s. kofi Posted: 2012-12-25 22:49:11
I'm worried when ignorance people like you post commentona media.
I pity him

Author: Antoa Nyama Posted: 2012-12-25 22:59:41
Yes he has written this article because in the dungeons of his mind,his perceived and preferred party and candidate lost the elections.one thing I have noticed about some Ghanaians is that,those who think they are very critical of their own African or Ghanaian brothers
are
the number one traitors who do or will do everything to sell or forsake their Afican and Ghanaian identity to the so-called white man period.
and adofo rockson is one example of those Africans orGhanaians.he is the biggest and the genuine worst enemy of Ghana.he is one of those pretenders
Come again
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Jiggaman101: 9:05pm On Dec 27, 2013
adamscuti: Their comments grin grin

Comments on Are Ghanaians their own Worst Enemies?

Author: Antoa Nyama Posted: 2012-12-25 21:54:55
Baseon what your white colleagues think about Ghanaians,do you think you are an enemy of your own country?
HABA ADOFO THIS WHITE PEOPLE TOO!

Author: Akadu Mensema Posted: 2012-12-25 22:24:17
I have followed and enjoyed your articles thatarebold, incisive, and insigthful, but paused over this because of your assertion of prognoses by and divine insights form whites! Do we have to wait for whites to tell us the obvious. Let us do away with this white thing which to my mind is neocolonial in bent!
worst

Author: s. kofi Posted: 2012-12-25 22:49:11
I'm worried when ignorance people like you post commentona media.
I pity him

Author: Antoa Nyama Posted: 2012-12-25 22:59:41
Yes he has written this article because in the dungeons of his mind,his perceived and preferred party and candidate lost the elections.one thing I have noticed about some Ghanaians is that,those who think they are very critical of their own African or Ghanaian brothers
are
the number one traitors who do or will do everything to sell or forsake their Afican and Ghanaian identity to the so-called white man period.
and adofo rockson is one example of those Africans orGhanaians.he is the biggest and the genuine worst enemy of Ghana.he is one of those pretenders
Come again

Again how does that change the fact that 70% of Nigerians are dirt poor, silly, criminal, ashawos? Why do y'all eat people is it that bad in Nigeria. Then again we don't expect much from a country known as nigga area with nigga attitudes.

2 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by danielonyisi(m): 9:05pm On Dec 27, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Again how does that change the fact that 70% of Nigerians are dirt poor, stupid, criminal, ashawos? Why do y'all eat people is it that bad in Nigeria. Then again we don't expect much from a country known as nigga area with nigga attitudes.
THANK YOU. 90million+ Nigerians(30% ) x4 of your total population are not poor. How many unpoor people are in gaaayna. 30% are poor out of 24million. Calculate the numbers of unpoor pipo in your fufu gaaaynaa
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by PetroDolla2: 9:06pm On Dec 27, 2013
The Toilet Named Nigeria grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin roforoforofo sh1tnigeria paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa grin
Posted on July 12, 2011
http://washafrica./2011/07/12/the-toilet-named-nigeria/

In his latest column, government critic and Professor of Creative Writing at Trinity College (USA) Okey Ndibe, voices his disgust at the practice of open defecation in his homeland Nigeria.

If you want to gauge how badly Nigerians have been animalized, then pay attention to how, and where, many of them defecate. Just recently, the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) reported that 33 million Nigerians have no access to decent toilets. As a consequence, said the report, these citizens of Africa’s most populous nation answer the call of nature in the open.

Is it really only 33 million Nigerians? One is afraid that here’s one occasion when statisticians have pegged the figure too low. Nigeria – as I wrote three years ago – may be described as one vast toilet. Anybody who has traveled from Lagos to Onitsha by road knows that there isn’t one single rest area with toilet facilities along the route. At stops in Ore or Benin City, pressed passengers must hurry off into the brushes, gingerly skating around others’ feces, in order to relieve themselves.

In Ndibe’s eyes the “habit of doing in public what ought to be done in private” points to a deep cultural crisis.

Long habituated to inhuman conditions, many Nigerians have ceased noticing those peeing or defecating in the open. Or, when we notice, too many of us have lost our sense of outrage at the oddity. Public acts of pissing and defecation have become – more or less – normal, part and parcel of our social experience and landscape.

Open defecation in Oshodi, Lagos, Nigeria. Photo: Kola Aliyu / PM News

The associated health risks of Nigeria’s insanitary conditions have made Ndibe feel uneasy about shaking hands.

For me, it’s often a dilemma. I know how scandalous it would be to refuse to offer one’s hand. Yet, I can’t help wondering where the hands I shake have been, and whether they’ve been washed.

Ndibe retells an revealing anecdote about local government staff who staunchly opposed a plan to build staff toilets. They told the local government administrator to “just give them a share of the public funds – and to leave it up to them to decide on toilet matters”.

Read the full column published posted on Okey Ndibe’s web site on 4 July 2011.
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by adamscuti(m): 9:06pm On Dec 27, 2013
Jigga_man101:

m0ron.... From world..back.. 87 percent of gaynians have no access to toilets in order words 87percent of y'all burnt charcant are poor.. Dirty,smelling,ugly burnt skin charcoal.. Ugliest creatures in the world,why are y'all fvcking ugly??

Northern nigerian female can even grow their own hairs down to their azz and they make up more than 60percent of our population grin u nincomp00p

u should be worried about this as well.tough times ahead in ur jungle grin

Ghanaians should expect difficult times ahead- Manso Adubia-MP

NPP’s Member of Parliament for Manso Adubia, Hon. Yaw Frimpong Addo has cautioned Ghanaians to expect difficulttimesahead after describing the 2014 Budget as full of taxations and no iota of hope of improving the lives of the ordinary Ghanaian citizen.  
“Ghanaians should only expecttoughtimescome next year, that is 2014, because this budget is just full taxation and it’s good for us to tell Ghanaians the truth that things are going to be verytoughnext year” he said.
According to the Lawmaker, Ghanaians should expect nothing like a royal-ride but rather slave- ride next year as portrayed by some the government communication machinery.
Hon. Yaw Frimpong Addo further continued  that Parliament, which happens to be the second Arm of Government was currently facing financial crisis hence Parliamentary works that were supposed to be done outside House were now been heldinthe Chamber.
He said the menace has since translated into several government businesses as most projects and policies  expected to be executed this year have slowed down due to poor financial backing.
The MP further noted that though the country is currently on its dying streets, all hands must be on desk to ensure that “the economy is brought back to life”.
However, the NDC Member of Parliament for Atebubu-Amantin, Hon. Sanja Nanja conceded also that though the country was going through series of financial challenges, government is effectively working to ensure a smooth ride next year.
Emmanuel Frimpong Mensah/Ghanamps.gov.gh

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by danielonyisi(m): 9:09pm On Dec 27, 2013
PetroDolla2: The Toilet Named Nigeria grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin roforoforofo sh1tnigeria paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa grin
Posted on July 12, 2011
http://washafrica./2011/07/12/the-toilet-named-nigeria/

In his latest column, government critic and Professor of Creative Writing at Trinity College (USA) Okey Ndibe, voices his disgust at the practice of open defecation in his homeland Nigeria.

If you want to gauge how badly Nigerians have been animalized, then pay attention to how, and where, many of them defecate. Just recently, the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) reported that 33 million Nigerians have no access to decent toilets. As a consequence, said the report, these citizens of Africa’s most populous nation answer the call of nature in the open.

Is it really only 33 million Nigerians? One is afraid that here’s one occasion when statisticians have pegged the figure too low. Nigeria – as I wrote three years ago – may be described as one vast toilet. Anybody who has traveled from Lagos to Onitsha by road knows that there isn’t one single rest area with toilet facilities along the route. At stops in Ore or Benin City, pressed passengers must hurry off into the brushes, gingerly skating around others’ feces, in order to relieve themselves.

In Ndibe’s eyes the “habit of doing in public what ought to be done in private” points to a deep cultural crisis.

Long habituated to inhuman conditions, many Nigerians have ceased noticing those peeing or defecating in the open. Or, when we notice, too many of us have lost our sense of outrage at the oddity. Public acts of pissing and defecation have become – more or less – normal, part and parcel of our social experience and landscape.

Open defecation in Oshodi, Lagos, Nigeria. Photo: Kola Aliyu / PM News

The associated health risks of Nigeria’s insanitary conditions have made Ndibe feel uneasy about shaking hands.

For me, it’s often a dilemma. I know how scandalous it would be to refuse to offer one’s hand. Yet, I can’t help wondering where the hands I shake have been, and whether they’ve been washed.

Ndibe retells an revealing anecdote about local government staff who staunchly opposed a plan to build staff toilets. They told the local government administrator to “just give them a share of the public funds – and to leave it up to them to decide on toilet matters”.

Read the full column published posted on Okey Ndibe’s web site on 4 July 2011.
HOW DOES THIS IMPROVE YOUR ECONOMY, HOW DOES IT CHANGE THE FACT THAT NIGERIAN YOUTH ARE BECOMING MILLIONAIRES EVERYDAY?
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Jiggaman101: 9:11pm On Dec 27, 2013
adamscuti: m0ron.... From world..back.. 87 percent of gaynians have no access to toilets in order words 87percent of y'all burnt charcant are poor.. Dirty,smelling,ugly burnt skin charcoal.. Ugliest creatures in the world,why are y'all fvcking ugly??

Northern nigerian female can even grow their own hairs down to their azz and they make up more than 60percent of our population grin u nincomp00p

u should be worried about this as well.tough times ahead in ur jungle grin

Ghanaians should expect difficult times ahead- Manso Adubia-MP

NPP’s Member of Parliament for Manso Adubia, Hon. Yaw Frimpong Addo has cautioned Ghanaians to expect difficulttimesahead after describing the 2014 Budget as full of taxations and no iota of hope of improving the lives of the ordinary Ghanaian citizen.  
“Ghanaians should only expecttoughtimescome next year, that is 2014, because this budget is just full taxation and it’s good for us to tell Ghanaians the truth that things are going to be verytoughnext year” he said.
According to the Lawmaker, Ghanaians should expect nothing like a royal-ride but rather slave- ride next year as portrayed by some the government communication machinery.
Hon. Yaw Frimpong Addo further continued  that Parliament, which happens to be the second Arm of Government was currently facing financial crisis hence Parliamentary works that were supposed to be done outside House were now been heldinthe Chamber.
He said the menace has since translated into several government businesses as most projects and policies  expected to be executed this year have slowed down due to poor financial backing.
The MP further noted that though the country is currently on its dying streets, all hands must be on desk to ensure that “the economy is brought back to life”.
However, the NDC Member of Parliament for Atebubu-Amantin, Hon. Sanja Nanja conceded also that though the country was going through series of financial challenges, government is effectively working to ensure a smooth ride next year.
Emmanuel Frimpong Mensah/Ghanamps.gov.gh

Typical of an uneducated nigerian from a failed education system. I asked you a simple question, answer the question and stop making things up.

Again how does that change the fact that 70% of Nigerians are dirt poor, silly, criminal, ashawos? Why do y'all eat people is it that bad in Nigeria. Then again we don't expect much from a country known as nigga area with nigga attitudes.

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Jiggaman101: 9:12pm On Dec 27, 2013
danielonyisi: THANK YOU. 90million+ Nigerians(30% ) x4 of your total population are not poor. How many unpoor people are in gaaayna. 30% are poor out of 24million. Calculate the numbers of unpoor pipo in your fufu gaaaynaa

Typical of an uneducated nigerian from a failed education system. I asked you a simple question, answer the question and stop making things up.

2 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by adamscuti(m): 9:13pm On Dec 27, 2013
Ghanains dont have toilets,infac the sh1thole is a tpilet,why need toilets again? grin grin grin 21 out of 24million with out toilet grin grin grin grin grin grin 87percent with toilets.. The highest in the world

‘Ghanaians still don’t have toilets’

Posted bytodayon Nov 19th, 2013 //NoComment
MinisterofHealth Ms. Sherry Ayittey
Some communities in two-hundred and sixteen administrative districts (216) in the country could be hit with cholera, if national administration do nothing about the current poor sanitation situation
in the communities, the Country DirectorofWater Aid-Ghana, Dr. Afia Zakiya, has hinted.

Accordingtoher, although toilet facilities play a vital role in the lifeofpeople, most houses in all the ten regions lack these facilities, forcing residentstovisit public toilets if available in their communities or find other alternativesofeasing themselves.

She noted that majorityofGhanaians cannot boastofdecent toilet facilities, saying that Ghanaians are still using make-shift Kumasi Ventilated Improved Pit (KVIP) structure.

Addressing a press conference in Accra yesterdaytohighlight on the World Toilet Day which event is today, Dr. Zakiya, who could not hide her worry over the poor conditionsofWater Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) in Ghana, lamented how some Ghanaians queue before, during and after productive hours before attendingtonature’s call.

Unfortunately, the country Representative for WaterAid Ghana said those Ghanaians who cannot control themselves in the eventoftheir friends keeping relatively long in the facility defecate in the nearby bushes.

Accordingtoher, several public toilets in Ghana are without hand-washing facilities, indicating that “the situation in the country’s public toilets is very bad.”

This, she stressed, is the causeofthe “several casesoftyphoid, diarrhoea and cholera we are recording and I am not surprised.”

She pointed out that a totalof3.5 million people in Ghana are still withoutaccesstosafe water, noting that in the rural populations lackofaccesstosafe water is as high as 20 per cent.

“The governmentofGhana continuestofailtofulfil the promises made at SWA. The 350 million per year that was promised [is] yettobe delivered.

…furthermore, this failuretofulfill a promise is done in a context where the budget for sanitation specifically has been considerably reduced (approximately 50 per cent from the previous year,)” Dr.  Zakiya disclosed.

She indicated that a staggering87per centofthe population (more than 21 million people) do nothaveaccesstoadequate sanitation.
And 4,000 children under the ageoffive die every year from diarrhoea in Ghana, largely as a resultofpoor sanitation and hygiene.

She said poor sanitation impacts public health in many ways noting that someofthe most “disturbing is the impactofpoor sanitation on child health.”

Accordingtoher, twoofthe most pressure issues are malnutrition and stunting, explaining that the ripple effect goes ontoeffect educational achievements and general wellness.

She therefore called on mediatocontinuetoinfluence duty bearerstoembrace transparency and accountability.

In ordertofind meansofmitigating an outbreakofcholera in the vicinity, Dr. Zakiya called on government, non-governmental organisations (NGOs) and other stakeholderstohelp Ghanaians get good toilet facilities.
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by PetroDolla2: 9:15pm On Dec 27, 2013
The dustbin country has four oil refineries and yet imports all its refined fuel. If this is not a confirmation of a cursed nation, then what is it? grin

The biggest shith0ole ever in the history of mankind exports 2.5 million barrels of oil daily and yet 90% of their impoverished and long-suffering citizens struggle to survive on less than $ 2 a day. LOL. Their leaders are busy chopping their money. LOL. Their leaders don’t even respect them. They see them as first class MUGUs!!!! Chei. I understand their cassava bread-eating leader told them he did not give a fvck!

According to the World Bank, 90% of Nigerians survive on $2 a day or less, compared with 52% in Ghana who survive on $2 a day.

Life expectancy is 52 [/b]years in Nigeria and [b]64 years in Ghana. grin
Corruption: Nigeria is rated 139th most corrupt, while Ghana is rated 64
Electricity—120 million Nigerians don’t have access to electricity https://www.nairaland.com/1314971/120m-nigerians-without-electricity-fg

70% of Ghanaians have access to[url] http://www.energymin.gov.gh/?p=346[/url]
According to the United Nations Human Development Index 2012, which measures life expectancy, literacy, education and standards of living for countries worldwide, Ghana was designated a Medium Human Development country. Nigeria was classified under the Low Human Development category and ranked 142. grin
[url] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African_countries_by_Human_Development_Index[/url]
The World Health Organisation (WHO) says in 2012, 143 out of 1000 children in Nigeria died before their fifth birthday. In Ghana, 74 [/b]out of 1000 children died before their 5th birthday during the same period.
The 2013 Global DuPont Food Security Index, which measures food security in 107 countries by looking at factors like food affordability, availability, nutrional quality and safety, ranked Ghana 68 (3rd in Africa after South Africa and Botswana). Nigeria was ranked 86.

Nigeria’s economy was expected to grow at[b] 6.8%
in 2013, compared with Ghana’s projected growth rate of 8%.
Ghana is ahead of Nigeria in FIFA rankings. Ghana is second best in Africa, Nigeria is 5th

2 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by adamscuti(m): 9:15pm On Dec 27, 2013
Jigga_man101:

look at this der@nged burnt skin charcant,fvcking ape from an uder-developed zoo , 87percent of ur kind has no access to toilets,rih people have access to toilets ,right?

In order words 87percent of gaynians are poor,hungry,starving,dirty,burnt skin apes ..ur accra (akara) zoo dont stand half a chance against villages in nigeria grin
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by PetroDolla2: 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2013
Nigerian 'baby factories' bring profits and pain grin
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/09/08/nigerian-baby-factories-bring-profits-and-pain/

The proprietor of Nigeria's Moonlight Maternity Clinic was not interested in discussing allegations that he sells newborn babies, with boys fetching higher prices than the girls.

"I have nothing to say to you," Ben Akpudache, a stout 74-yeard-old, told AFP at the small, dimly lit clinic with concrete floors tucked between commercial shops in the southeastern city of Enugu.

"I can't just have people coming in and asking questions."

"Doctor" Akpudache, whose medical credentials are under question, had his clinic raided in July after a three-month sting operation in which the security forces discovered[b] a so-called baby factory[/b] grin.

"We had our people posing as if they wanted to buy a child," Nigeria's Civil Defence Corps (NCDC) spokesman Denny Iwuckukwu told AFP.

Police had separately stormed his home in May, where they discovered that babies were also for sale.

The "factories" are usually small facilities parading as private medical clinics that house pregnant women and offer their children for sale. In some cases, young women have allegedly been held against their will and raped, with their newborns sold on the black market. grin grin grin

But security services say the majority of cases, including that of the Moonlight clinic, have seen unmarried women with unplanned pregnancies arrive voluntarily or through persuasion.

Their newborns are then sold for several thousand dollars, with boys fetching higher prices. The mother receives roughly $200 (150 euros).

Typical was Ebere Onwuchekwa, 29, who became emotional when asked about the sale of her son Prosper.

Speaking at the office of a child rights NGO, she said the father demanded she get an abortion, illegal in Nigeria, and she refused. Her mother ultimately brought in a "midwife", who delivered the baby then sold him for $1500.

"She took him away... He was a day old," said Onwuchekwa.

After learning what happened, her uncles tracked Prosper down and got him back. The 18-month-old sat quietly on his mother's lap as she spoke.

When asked about the woman who sold her son, a resentful Onwuchekwa said "she doesn't want me to say anything about what happened".

As for Akpudache, he is out on bail and his facility, which he insisted in a brief, tense encounter was a "registered maternity clinic", remains opens.

Authorities said it was not been shut down because they were waiting for the courts to take action, though the NCDC spokesman insisted Akpudache would face justice.

"Human beings should not be sold like animals," said Iwuckukwu.

When police stormed Akpudache's expansive, three-storey home in Ogui Eke village, roughly an hour outside Enugu, they found six pregnant young women.

In a video provided to AFP by the Enugu police, one of the women said she wanted to continue studying, not struggle as a single mother. Akpudache's offer to host her through the pregnancy then sell the newborn seemed a solution.

In the same video, Akpudache said he was just trying to "help people in need".

Despite a 2003 law against human trafficking, including selling children, it is Nigeria's third most common crime behind fraud and drug trafficking, the United Nations has said. The European Union has cited Nigeria as the African country where the scourge is most common.

The maximum sentence is life in prison but sentencing remains at the judges' discretion and offenders can get away with just a fine.

Baby trafficking, in particular, has intensified in the southeast, which is populated mainly by the Igbo ethnic group. The NCDC has several ongoing undercover operations targeting suspected baby trafficking rings in Enugu, underscoring the severity of the problem in this region.

The reasons given for why this "baby" market has developed here vary widely.

Some fear newborns are being sold to witchdoctors for rituals in a country where occult practices still occur. Some say fraudsters in the region had simply found another reliable way to earn cash.

But the security forces and activists said the majority of buyers are likely married couples struggling to conceive.

Oby Nwankwo, who spent years as a magistrates court judge in the southeast, said Igbo customs that place huge importance on male children may also play a role.

Widows and daughters have faced massive obstacles when trying to inherit family resources after the death of a patriarch, explained Nwankwo, also a member of a UN committee on discrimination against women (CEDAW).

2 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by MrEverest(m): 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2013
Sagytarius: House rent of 84k (x4 occupants)= N336000 for 3-bedroom apartment shocked Na bulletproof house?

I don't even know why you are amazed at the amount they payed for house rent, if anything, that house(3 bedroom flat) is cheap, at-least by Lagos standard. I paid more than that for a one bedroom flat at Onipanu here in Lagos mainland for one year! May be you are probably living in the North or in a semi urban civil service town. People pay far more than that in places like Lagos, Abuja or P.harcourt !
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by danielonyisi(m): 9:25pm On Dec 27, 2013
PetroDolla2:
The dustbin country has four oil refineries and yet imports all its refined fuel. If this is not a confirmation of a cursed nation, then what is it? grin

The biggest shith0ole ever in the history of mankind exports 2.5 million barrels of oil daily and yet 90% of their impoverished and long-suffering citizens struggle to survive on less than $ 2 a day. LOL. Their leaders are busy chopping their money. LOL. Their leaders don’t even respect them. They see them as first class MUGUs!!!! Chei. I understand their cassava bread-eating leader told them he did not give a fvck!

According to the World Bank, 90% of Nigerians survive on $2 a day or less, compared with 52% in Ghana who survive on $2 a day.

Life expectancy is 52 [/b]years in Nigeria and [b]64 years in Ghana. grin
Corruption: Nigeria is rated 139th most corrupt, while Ghana is rated 64
Electricity—120 million Nigerians don’t have access to electricity https://www.nairaland.com/1314971/120m-nigerians-without-electricity-fg

70% of Ghanaians have access to[url] http://www.energymin.gov.gh/?p=346[/url]
According to the United Nations Human Development Index 2012, which measures life expectancy, literacy, education and standards of living for countries worldwide, Ghana was designated a Medium Human Development country. Nigeria was classified under the Low Human Development category and ranked 142. grin
[url] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African_countries_by_Human_Development_Index[/url]
The World Health Organisation (WHO) says in 2012, 143 out of 1000 children in Nigeria died before their fifth birthday. In Ghana, 74 [/b]out of 1000 children died before their 5th birthday during the same period.
The 2013 Global DuPont Food Security Index, which measures food security in 107 countries by looking at factors like food affordability, availability, nutrional quality and safety, ranked Ghana 68 (3rd in Africa after South Africa and Botswana). Nigeria was ranked 86.

Nigeria’s economy was expected to grow at[b] 6.8%
in 2013, compared with Ghana’s projected growth rate of 8%.
Ghana is ahead of Nigeria in FIFA rankings. Ghana is second best in Africa, Nigeria is 5th

MUST YOU ALWAYS INCLUDE FAP-UP LIES TO PROVE YOUR POINTS? WHO TOLD YOU WE DONT REFINE OUR OIL? BESIDES THAT, %60 of your 24million are living below $2
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by adamscuti(m): 9:27pm On Dec 27, 2013
RSS Wikipedia Atom feed.

Open main menu
Go

List of countries by electricity production

This is a list of countries by electricity production per year based on multiple sources.
Production

RankCountry/RegionElectricity
production
(GWh) [ 1 ]Date of
information

N/AWorld Total22,504,3322012 [ 2 ]

1 China 4,937,8002012 [ 2 ]

2 United States4,256,1002012 [ 2 ]
N/A European Union3,260,5482012 [ 2 ]

3 Japan1,101,5002012 [ 2 ]

4 Russia1,066,4002012 [ 2 ]

5 India1,053,9002012 [ 2 ]

6 Germany617,6002012 [ 2 ]

7 Canada610,2002012 [ 2 ]

8 France560,5002012 [ 2 ]

9 Brazil553,6842012 [ 2 ]

10 South Korea522,2552012 [ 2 ]

11 United Kingdom363,1872012 [ 2
]

12 Spain297,1162012 [ 2 ]

13 Italy295,6682012 [ 2 ]
14 Mexico291,3972012 [ 2 ]

15 South Africa257,9102012 [ 2 ]

16 Saudi Arabia251,7242012 [ 2 ]
17 Iran251,1102012 [ 2 ]

18 Taiwan250,3062012 [ 2 ]

19 Turkey239,1012012 [ 2 ]

20 Australia236,3512012 [ 2 ]

21 Indonesia200,2912012 [ 2 ]

22 Ukraine198,0492012 [ 2 ]

23 Sweden174,1992012 [ 2 ]

24 Thailand166,4452012 [ 2 ]
25 Egypt162,3022012 [ 2 ]

26 Poland161,9592012 [ 2 ]

27 Norway147,8452012 [ 2 ]

28 Argentina139,0072012 [ 2 ]
29 Venezuela127,6082012 [ 2 ]

30 Malaysia124,9112012 [ 2 ]

31 Vietnam120,2092012 [ 2 ]
32 United Arab E
mirates114,4292012 [ 2 ]
33 Netherlands101,5682012 [ 2 ]

34 Kazakhstan90,5332012 [ 2 ]
35 Czech Republic87,5732012 [ 2 ]

36 Pakistan87,2502012 [ 2 ]

37 Belgium78,4132012 [ 2 ]

38 Switzerland73,1202012 [ 2 ]

39 Philippines72,3402012 [ 2 ]

40 Austria72,0122012 [ 2 ]

41 Finland70,3372012 [ 2 ]
42 Chile68,8222012 [ 2 ]

43 Israel60,8592012 [ 2 ]

44 Kuwait60,4372012 [ 2 ]

45 Colombia59,9922012 [ 2 ]

46 Romania59,9232012 [ 2 ]

47 Algeria57,3972012 [ 2 ]

48 Greece56,1582012 [ 2 ]

49 Paraguay53,5252010 [ 3 ]

50 Bangladesh52,9602012 [ 2 ]

51 Uzbekistan52,5342012 [ 2 ]

52 Bulgaria47,4062012 [ 2 ]

53 Iraq47,3952010 [ 3 ]

54 Portugal47,2682012 [ 2 ]

55 Singapore46,9362012 [ 2 ]

56 New Zealand44,0912012 [ 2 ]

57 Syria43,7582010 [ 3 ]

58 Peru40,9402012 [ 2 ]
59 Hong Kong38,7512012 [ 2 ]

60 Serbia35,4032010 [ 3 ]

61 Qatar34,7262012 [ 2 ]
62 Hungary34,2972012 [ 2 ]

63 Belarus30,6002012 [ 2 ]

64 Denmark30,4022012 [ 2 ]
65 Libya29,7162010 [ 3 ]

66 Slovakia28,3932012 [ 2 ]
67 Ireland27,0152012 [ 2 ]

68 Nigeria24,8722010 [ 3 ] nigeria at 68

69 Ecuador22,7882012 [ 2 ]

70 Azerbaijan21,6342012 [ 2 ]

71 Morocco21,1272010 [ 3 ]

72 North Korea21,0432010 [ 3 ]

73 Puerto Rico20,0152011 [ 3 ]

74 Turkmenistan19,4422012 [ 2 ]

75 Oman18,6302010 [ 3 ]

76 Iceland17,0852011 [ 3 ]

77 Mozambique16,4992010 [ 3 ]

78 Bosnia and H
erzegovina16,4982010 [ 3 ]

79 Cuba16,4042010 [ 3 ]

80 Tajikistan16,2182010 [ 3 ]

81 Slovenia15,1692011 [ 3 ]

82 Tunisia15,1422010 [ 3 ]

83 Lebanon14,8122010 [ 3 ]

84 Jordan13,8962010 [ 3 ]

85 Croatia13,5402010 [ 3 ]

86 Dominican R
epublic13,0862011 [ 3 ]
87 Bahrain12,4382010 [ 3 ]

88 Estonia12,1902011 [ 3 ]

89 Zambia11,1922010 [ 3 ]
90 Kyrgyzstan11,1862010 [ 3 ]

91 Uruguay10,6522010 [ 3 ]

92 Sri Lanka10,4022010 [ 3 ]

93 Georgia9,9852010 [ 3 ]

94 Costa Rica9,4732010 [ 3 ]

95 Guatemala8,6242010 [ 3 ]

96 Ghana 8,2132010 [ 3 ] gayna jungle at 96 grin grin moda'fvcker

percentage of nigerian with electriciy is 50.6. About 80million

that of gayna is 60.. About 15million will post the link from world bank grin grin grin zoo

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply)

11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 / CBN Officially Devalues Naira / Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 202
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.