Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,339 members, 7,910,745 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 03:56 PM

Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth (57434 Views)

Confessions Of An Economic Hitman: Why Nigeria May Not Develop With Gej! / Special Report: Confessions Of A (ghanaian) Gold Scammer / Nigerian Youth Should Learn Money Making From (dangote) Worlds Richest Black Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Legonviking: 2:18pm On Dec 27, 2013
safarigirl: My dear, certain countries should not be lived in. If you must go to a West African country, try small, undiscovered gems like Cape Verde, it's a tourist destination, so if you can start up the right business, you won't have to depend on the locals to sell, don't go to dirty Ghana/Togo/Benin, those places hold zero attractions. If I ever comot from Naija, na just for vacation and if I must visit any African country, Morocco is the place. Sorry for your loss, carry your polythene bag and start trekking home, you could get help from friends here to start up something.

Dirty Safarigirl

5 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by coachwilcox(m): 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2013
And @kenkedollars.....Its so pathetic that a country which claims to be all that has no confidence in their own currency. Look at you for instance. Petrodollars instead of Petrocedis. Even landlords charge rent in dollars. You guys are so pathetic and sad.
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Cubeet: 2:23pm On Dec 27, 2013
gaynaians are only boasting of electricity cos their population is so tiny that their little electric generation can satisfy them. Apart from electricity, There is nothing gayna can boast of or compete with Nigeria for. If there is any please let those usel.ess gaynas mention
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Afroconnect: 2:26pm On Dec 27, 2013
Ghana is a poor country,and they see every Nigeria as meat to chew on...only people from vilages will think of closing shop and going to Ghana,except you are opening up manufacturing or big time there.

Nothing for a Nigerian hussler seeking greener pastures there expect big asses filled with diseases and sights of lots of gays.
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by seangy4konji: 2:27pm On Dec 27, 2013
Abeg where is my alomoI deh cum steady for Naija,Ghana howno light here abi?i get gen and i deh curse goodluck steady till God change hin heart and dem repair light so we no need abroad but for now?i still deh bomb and saving to go to Europe or Australia and settle down and marry...Where my alomo jor.!!!
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Cubeet: 2:41pm On Dec 27, 2013
Afro connect: Ghana is a poor country,and they see every Nigeria as meat to chew on...only people from vilages will think of closing shop and going to Ghana,except you are opening up manufacturing or big time there.

Nothing for a Nigerian hussler seeking greener pastures there expect big asses filled with diseases and sights of lots of gays.
i wonder o. How person go open him eyes enter gayna sef. Nawa o. Well, Nigerians too dey waka waka. Some of them dey mali,congo,togo,chad.
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 27, 2013
All these insults & counter insults r really unfortunate.
@Mod, i tink u guyz shld take xtra caution in front paging topics. Though neva knew such a topic cld degenerate in2 ds
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by PetroDolla2: 3:08pm On Dec 27, 2013
What do you expect from a MUMU, a citizen of MUMUDOM Republic? sh11ty, deluded lunatics. So utterly and ludicrously stvpid Senseless mor0n!
No wondser Lagjaja described you as f0000ls http://fabmagazineonline.com/fab-outburst-nigerians-are-mumus-fools-lagbaja/ grin

Wow, you guys even eat from the dustbin? http://ugowrite..com/2011/04/nigeria-meal-from-dustbin-in-lagos.html grin cool

Talking to azzholes who eat from dustbins is a waste of my valuable time,huh?

Chei, you animals even eat human meat? https://www.nairaland.com/1113611/joshua-akindele-man-eats-sells grin

120 million without electricity paaaaaaaaaaaaaa https://www.nairaland.com/1314971/120m-nigerians-without-electricity-fg grin grin

Peregrino Brimah: Nigeria ranks bottom 10 in world in almost everything grin grin grin
By Peregrino Brimah on October 22, 2013@dailypostngr

Below is a compilation of just a few indices in which Nigeria ranks proudly at the bottom 10 in the entire world: grin
#8 – General Corruption: Nigeria is 8th most corrupt nation in the world grin grin grin according to Transparency International 2013 Global Corruption Barometer.
#4 – Police corruption: Nigeria ranked 4th highest in the world for perceiving the police as corrupt grin, according to the same Transparency survey.
#1 – Being born: The Economist Intelligence Unit, EIU ranked Nigeria the worst place to be born in 2013. grin grin grin grin
#4 – Population in Slavery: Nigeria with up to 740,000 in slave bondage ranks 4th in the world grin grin grin in modern slave nations, according to the just released Global Slavery Index. Fitting in after Pakistan.
#1 –High Sea Piracy: As the world records lower global stats, thanks to Nigeria, West Africa is now the world piracy capital cool tongue. According to the International Maritime Bureau reported Nigeria had 11 of 66 global incidents for the first quarter of 2013 grin. 966 sailors were attacked last year off West African coasts.
#9 – Maternal mortality: According to World Bank data, Nigeria ranks 9th worst in the world with 630 deaths per 100,000 ;Dfrom 10 years data collected from 1990-2010.
#2 –Software Piracy: The 2011 Global Software Piracy Study conducted by Business Software Alliance ranked Nigeria 2nd in the world, grin with software piracy costing the nation a whopping $251m (N39.4bn).
#1 – Exam Malpractice: Director General National Orientation Agency (NOA) Mr. Mike Omeri whose agency partners with Exam Ethics Marshals International, in 2012 ranked[b] Nigeria #1 in the World Exam Malpractice Index[/b] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
#11 – Good Governance: Nigeria ranked 4th worst in West Africa, 13th of 16, in Safety & Rule of Law, Participation & Human Rights, Sustainable Economic Opportunity, and Human Development, in the 2013 Ibrahim Index of African Governance. Nigeria ranked 41st out of the 52 countries listed overall. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
#1 – Bribe: Nigeria ranks highest for Bribe in the world on the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act grin grin grin (FCPA) interactive map, online at- fcpamap.com
#1 – VVF: According to United States Agency for International Development, USAID, Nigeria has the highest prevalence of Vesico-Vaginal Fistula in the world, grin with over 200,000 patients and an annual incidence at 20,000. That is 40% of the global cases in Nigeria alone.
#7 – Terrorism: Global Terrorism Index (GTI) ranks Nigeria the 7th worst in the world for terrorism grin grin over the last 10 years, according to its 2012 assessment.
#2 – Road Traffic Accidents (RTA): In 2012, Nigeria ranked second highest in road traffic accident grin(RTA) fatalities among the 193 countries in the world according to the Minister of Health.
#1 – Aviation Accident for 2012: In 2012 with over 153 onboard deaths and more on the ground, in the Dana Air Boeing MD83 airline accident, Nigeria had the world’s worst aviation accident. shocked cool tongue embarassed
#4 – Worst City: Despite aggressive transformation by the Lagos government, the EIU in its 2013 annual survey of 140 major metropolises ranked Lagos the 4th worst city in the entire world. grin grin grin
#7 – Growing Old: Global AgeWatch Index 2013 ranking of 91 countries, put Nigeria at #85; the seventh worst country to grow old in. Nigeria in the report ranked third lowest for income security. grin
#2 – HIV/AIDS: With an estimated 3.4 million living with the virus, the National Action Committee on Aids (NACA) put the nation as the second worst in the world. grin
#2 – Electricity: Nigeria is ranked by the World Bank as the 2nd worst in the world in power (electricity) supply grin grin grin grin grin grin. According to the report, 82.4 million Nigerians, half the nation lived without power. India is #1.
#1 – Kidnapping: In the first half of 2013, Nigeria had the most kidnapping attempts of any nation in the world, grin grin according to NYA International organization of Crises prevention and response. Recording 26%, over a quarter of all incidents. Mexico was second with 10% and Pakistan 3rd with 7%.
#1 – Oil Spills Worldwide: From Vanguard on November 14, 2012: Nigeria has highest oil spill in the world grin– Senate; the nation records the highest number of oil spill incidences among oil producing countries with no penalty regime attached to such oil spills
#4 – Oil Spillage Outages: Vanguard reported on October 8th, 2013, that with more than 200,000 barrels per day (bpd) of crude oil being lost to pipeline vandalism, Nigeria ranks 4th worst in the world in oil spillage outages grin, according to Deutsche Bank and other shipping and industry estimates. Libya, Syria, Iran and lead Nigeria in outages for obvious reasons including recent wars and US sanctions at Iran.

Dr. Peregrino Brimah

coachwilcox:
@Mr Kenkedollarz

I see you've gone to pull some stats out of your a$$ but lemme tell you this. There are lies, damn lies and statistics. If Naija gas increases ghana electricity supply by 4% as you asserted yet when the supply was cut "light off" in my Osu palace was only 50% a day during the 4 or 5 months this happened then your statement is illogical, baseless and useless to me. Ur government lies to you so you don't go on radio everyday (which ghanaians love to do) and abuse abuse and abuse them.

About the so-called $1b gas project you're involved in Im sure you need to ask what happened to your oil deal with Tullow Oil. Its most def another private partnership and or foreign grant/donation cause I''m sure your govt cannot afford the project. Sit down and look at the palpable facts before pulling some thrash out of your ass.

UN and other orgs say many in Africa including Ghana ana Naija live on less than $1 a day. What can $1 do for anyone for feeding in a day? See? Statistics.

I dont blame u. Naija needs to rethink its foreign policy and stop playing big broda to all dese ungrateful and spiteful african countries.

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by PetroDolla2: 3:16pm On Dec 27, 2013
Cubeet: i wonder o. How person go open him eyes enter gayna sef. Nawa o. Well, Nigerians too dey waka waka. Some of them dey mali,congo,togo,chad.
hahahahah shitnigeria we wail ooooh! typical retarded nigerian fagg0t stuck in a sh1thole, a BS country. you must be strung out on a hallucinogenic drug,huh? grin

hahahahah the only thing keeping your impoverished, abused, subdued, suffering-and-no-more-smiling ediots alive in that sh1thole is the hope that someday they'll be able to leave the sh1thole!

The truth hurts buh, magg0t LOL
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by teejan: 3:27pm On Dec 27, 2013
Ghanians are idiots, I give them slaps here in Europe, they are just poor smelly folk, plus their ladies are the cheapest!
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by agadez007(m): 3:29pm On Dec 27, 2013
PetroDolla2: hahahahah shitnigeria we wail ooooh! typical retarded nigerian fagg0t stuck in a sh1thole, a BS country. you must be strung out on a hallucinogenic drug,huh? grin

hahahahah the only thing keeping your impoverished, abused, subdued, suffering-and-no-more-smiling ediots alive in that sh1thole is the hope that someday they'll be able to leave the sh1thole!

The truth hurts buh, magg0t LOL

it seems you were born on an highway because thats where most accidents happen
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by PetroDolla2: 3:33pm On Dec 27, 2013
PetroDolla2: What do you expect from a MUMU, a citizen of MUMUDOM Republic? sh11ty, deluded lunatics. So utterly and ludicrously stvpid Senseless mor0n!
No wondser Lagjaja described you as f0000ls http://fabmagazineonline.com/fab-outburst-nigerians-are-mumus-fools-lagbaja/ grin

Wow, you guys even eat from the dustbin? http://ugowrite..com/2011/04/nigeria-meal-from-dustbin-in-lagos.html grin cool

Chei, you animals even eat human meat? https://www.nairaland.com/1113611/joshua-akindele-man-eats-sells grin

120 million without electricity paaaaaaaaaaaaaa https://www.nairaland.com/1314971/120m-nigerians-without-electricity-fg grin grin

Peregrino Brimah: Nigeria ranks bottom 10 in world in almost everything grin grin grin

Below is a compilation of just a few indices in which Nigeria ranks proudly at the bottom 10 in the entire world: grin
#8 – General Corruption: Nigeria is 8th most corrupt nation in the world grin grin grin according to Transparency International 2013 Global Corruption Barometer.
#4 – Police corruption: Nigeria ranked 4th highest in the world for perceiving the police as corrupt grin, according to the same Transparency survey.
#1 – Being born: The Economist Intelligence Unit, EIU ranked Nigeria the worst place to be born in 2013. grin grin grin grin
#4 – Population in Slavery: Nigeria with up to 740,000 in slave bondage ranks 4th in the world grin grin grin in modern slave nations, according to the just released Global Slavery Index. Fitting in after Pakistan.
#1 –High Sea Piracy: As the world records lower global stats, thanks to Nigeria, West Africa is now the world piracy capital cool tongue. According to the International Maritime Bureau reported Nigeria had 11 of 66 global incidents for the first quarter of 2013 grin. 966 sailors were attacked last year off West African coasts.
#9 – Maternal mortality: According to World Bank data, Nigeria ranks 9th worst in the world with 630 deaths per 100,000 ;Dfrom 10 years data collected from 1990-2010.
#2 –Software Piracy: The 2011 Global Software Piracy Study conducted by Business Software Alliance ranked Nigeria 2nd in the world, grin with software piracy costing the nation a whopping $251m (N39.4bn).
#1 – Exam Malpractice: Director General National Orientation Agency (NOA) Mr. Mike Omeri whose agency partners with Exam Ethics Marshals International, in 2012 ranked[b] Nigeria #1 in the World Exam Malpractice Index[/b] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
#11 – Good Governance: Nigeria ranked 4th worst in West Africa, 13th of 16, in Safety & Rule of Law, Participation & Human Rights, Sustainable Economic Opportunity, and Human Development, in the 2013 Ibrahim Index of African Governance. Nigeria ranked 41st out of the 52 countries listed overall. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
#1 – Bribe: Nigeria ranks highest for Bribe in the world on the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act grin grin grin (FCPA) interactive map, online at- fcpamap.com
#1 – VVF: According to United States Agency for International Development, USAID, Nigeria has the highest prevalence of Vesico-Vaginal Fistula in the world, grin with over 200,000 patients and an annual incidence at 20,000. That is 40% of the global cases in Nigeria alone.
#7 – Terrorism: Global Terrorism Index (GTI) ranks Nigeria the 7th worst in the world for terrorism grin grin over the last 10 years, according to its 2012 assessment.
#2 – Road Traffic Accidents (RTA): In 2012, Nigeria ranked second highest in road traffic accident grin(RTA) fatalities among the 193 countries in the world according to the Minister of Health.
#1 – Aviation Accident for 2012: In 2012 with over 153 onboard deaths and more on the ground, in the Dana Air Boeing MD83 airline accident, Nigeria had the world’s worst aviation accident. shocked cool tongue embarassed
#4 – Worst City: Despite aggressive transformation by the Lagos government, the EIU in its 2013 annual survey of 140 major metropolises ranked Lagos the 4th worst city in the entire world. grin grin grin
#7 – Growing Old: Global AgeWatch Index 2013 ranking of 91 countries, put Nigeria at #85; the seventh worst country to grow old in. Nigeria in the report ranked third lowest for income security. grin
#2 – HIV/AIDS: With an estimated 3.4 million living with the virus, the National Action Committee on Aids (NACA) put the nation as the second worst in the world. grin
#2 – Electricity: Nigeria is ranked by the World Bank as the 2nd worst in the world in power (electricity) supply grin grin grin grin grin grin. According to the report, 82.4 million Nigerians, half the nation lived without power. India is #1.
#1 – Kidnapping: In the first half of 2013, Nigeria had the most kidnapping attempts of any nation in the world, grin grin according to NYA International organization of Crises prevention and response. Recording 26%, over a quarter of all incidents. Mexico was second with 10% and Pakistan 3rd with 7%.
#1 – Oil Spills Worldwide: From Vanguard on November 14, 2012: Nigeria has highest oil spill in the world grin– Senate; the nation records the highest number of oil spill incidences among oil producing countries with no penalty regime attached to such oil spills
#4 – Oil Spillage Outages: Vanguard reported on October 8th, 2013, that with more than 200,000 barrels per day (bpd) of crude oil being lost to pipeline vandalism, Nigeria ranks 4th worst in the world in oil spillage outages grin, according to Deutsche Bank and other shipping and industry estimates. Libya, Syria, Iran and lead Nigeria in outages for obvious reasons including recent wars and US sanctions at Iran.

Dr. Peregrino Brimah

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Cubeet: 3:34pm On Dec 27, 2013
what do you expect from a useless tiny nation with just 24 million population.
3RD MOST CORRUPT COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
no wonder your npp guru called you fools,that dog and cat are better than gay.nainas
21million(90% )of gayna dont have toilet
No wonder 5person commits suicide everyday in gayna even underage pupil(13years)
NO WONDER YOU ALL EAT YOUR OWN FAECES IN LEGON DAILY
GAY DOGS.GAY CAPITAL OF AFRICA
OUT OF 25MILLION, 30% are extremely poor. Not more than 16million gayna are not poor

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Cubeet: 3:46pm On Dec 27, 2013

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Cubeet: 3:48pm On Dec 27, 2013
Cubeet: what do you expect from a useless tiny nation with just 24 million population.
no wonder your npp guru called you fools,that dog and cat are better than gay.nainas
No wonder 5person commits suicide everyday in gayna even underage pupil(13years)
OUT OF 25MILLION, 30% are extremely poor. Not more than 16million gayna are not poor
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by PetroDolla2: 3:51pm On Dec 27, 2013
coachwilcox:

@Torgbe and Apollo

Everytime I give a Ghana girl a ride and I've finished screwing her after a bottle of Club, banku and tilapia, I see pathetic b!tch a$$ niggz like u guys staring with beef. My babes dey even charge correct money. Urs go just come my haus for E Legon and na straff straight. Naija boys abr33 tongue
hahahaha just remembered my experience with a policewoman in port harcourt. like play like play, I just toasted the woman. omo come and see harassment. she almost literally dragged me to my hotel room to fsvck her, grin even when she knew the meeting I was attending wa still ongoing. Something told me not to fvck the woman and I told her to get lost. years later, I came to know policewomen in your sh1thole have the highest HIV rate. a whole officer of the federal republic grin begging to be fvcked so I can give her some money grin grin grin grin grin fuckedsduppedness

poverty tinz in naija sha chei

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by otumfour(m): 3:54pm On Dec 27, 2013
PetroDolla2: What do you expect from a MUMU, a citizen of MUMUDOM Republic? sh11ty, deluded lunatics. So utterly and ludicrously stvpid Senseless mor0n!

Dr. Peregrino Brimah

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tata grin grin grin grin grin

Its the petro show

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 27, 2013
Ghanaian are soo full of §hít

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by gidjah(m): 4:33pm On Dec 27, 2013
This is what Davido will call Skelewu skelewu!! Dat one na witch craft against naija pple in ghana.dnt worry just learn d lessons to always stay back to develop ur enviroment no matter d odds
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by danielonyisi(m): 4:57pm On Dec 27, 2013
what a useless country called gay.na. Always tryna compare themselves with Nigeria. In terms of Developement, Economy, Education, Sport, infrastructure they are no where to be found where Nigeria is. They cant even boast of a satelite while Nigeria own 4 in space. Nigeria university beating them hands down in the latest university ranking by 4icu..org out of 50tops, Nigeria schools are upto 10 and a Nigeria school is in the top10,while only 2 gayyna university there. In the next 100years, they cant build their own drones not to talk of manufacturing a vehicle
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Adamskuty(m): 5:05pm On Dec 27, 2013
Cubeet: what do you expect from a useless tiny nation with just 24 million population.
buhahhahahahahhwhahahahhah grin grin

that sh1thole is for animals grin
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Adamskuty(m): 5:06pm On Dec 27, 2013
danielonyisi: what a useless country called gay.na. Always tryna compare themselves with Nigeria. In terms of Developement, Economy, Education, Sport, infrastructure they are no where to be found where Nigeria is. They cant even boast of a satelite while Nigeria own 4 in space. Nigeria university beating them hands down in the latest university ranking by 4icu..org out of 50tops, Nigeria schools are upto 10 and a Nigeria school is in the top10,while only 2 gayyna university there. In the next 100years, they cant build their own drones not to talk of manufacturing a vehicle
point of correction,nigeria got 5 satellites,the latest was built by nigerian enginneers grin

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Adamskuty(m): 5:09pm On Dec 27, 2013
PetroDolla2: hahahaha just remembered my experience with a policewoman in port harcourt. like play like play, I just toasted the woman. omo come and see harassment. she almost literally dragged me to my hotel room to fsvck her, grin even when she knew the meeting I was attending wa still ongoing. Something told me not to fvck the woman and I told her to get lost. years later, I came to know policewomen in your sh1thole have the highest HIV rate. a whole officer of the federal republic grin begging to be fvcked so I can give her some money grin grin grin grin grin fuckedsduppedness

poverty tinz in naija sha chei

burnt skin ape from africa's poorest nation grin

moda'fvcker.. The GDP of ur zoo is 40billion dollars

GDP of NIGERIA.. 405 BILLION DOLLARS,(AFRICA'S LARGEST ECONOMY)

APE OPEN UR MOUTH LEMME POO INSIDE,I WON YOU AND UR ANIMAL FAMILY,Y'ALL SUBHUMANS ARE BELOW ME,Y'ALL BURNT SKIN "CHARCANT"

(THE WHITE MEN CALL Y'ALL THAT,IT'S IN THE DICTIONARY)

;d grin

clueless edliniod.. Slave.. grin

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by danielonyisi(m): 5:16pm On Dec 27, 2013
to the OP, what are you doing in gayyna at first? Well if you like return there. And to those Nigerians in gayyna,togo,mali,benin rep,niger rep,somalia etc; if you like remain there cos what you are looking for in sokoto dey for your sokoto
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by adamscuti(m): 5:17pm On Dec 27, 2013
The zoo inhabitants was begging innoson to set up an automobile manufacturing plant in their jungle,thank God the man rejected it.. grin

Ghana woos Innoson autoplant with incentives
I’ll consider offer later
–Chukwuma

By Moses Akaigwe [igwemos@sunnewsonline]
Friday, July 30, 2010
Photo:Sun News Publishing
More Stories on this Section

If recent developments at Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company Limited (IVM) are enough foretaste of what the future holds for the Nnewi-based autoplant, then it is well on the waytobecoming the corporate version of the biblical prophet that is respected more abroad than at home.
Though production is yettogather full momentum, theplantand the vehicles that have so far rolled off the production lines have been attracting attention from the ECOWAS sub-regional markets, particularGhanawhich last week sent a top-level delegationtoNnewi,todiscuss business with the management of Innoson.
This is ironically coming at a time when the Nigerian auto makers, including the new Nnewiplant, are as usual going cap-in-handtothe Federal Government, appealingtobe keyed into the N10 billion mass transit scheme being packaged by the Urban Development Bank, which has already advertised its preference for imported fully built-upvehicles.
Led by the Deputy Minister for Transport, Madam Dzifa Aku Attivor, the visitors toured various sections of the autoplant(and briefly watched productioninprogress), the plastics-making sister companyinEmene, Enugu, which supplies some of the vehicles’ parts and accessories, as well as a new tyre manufacturing company, General Tyres and Tubes Limited, also a member of the Innoson Group.
The Deputy Minister who repeatedly expressed how “very, very impressed” she was during the tour of the autoplant, said she and her team were on a fact- finding mission. She disclosed that they wereinNigeriatoexplore the possibility of not just introducing some of Innoson Group’s productstothe Ghanaian market, but also settingupsimilar autoplantinGhana.
Assuring thatGhanahas a very friendly business environment which enhances quick return on investments, Madam Aku implored the Chairman of Innoson Group, Chief Innocent Chukwumatocome overtoher country, adding, “I wanttoappealtohimtosetupaplantinGhana, and he will have return on his investments”. A package of incentives, accordingtoher, is awaiting Innoson, if he decidestotake the offer.
The delegation showered encomiums on Chief Chukwuma, for his foresight and entrepreneurial acumen, which they said were evidentinthe Nnewi autoplantand his other investmentsinthe manufacturing sector.
Both the Deputy Minister and the Deputy Chairman of Ghana’s ruling party (NDC), Sinare Saleh, who was also part of the delegation, harped on the needtodo away with the drawbacks of the economic cooperation agreements by the ECOWAS sub-regional grouping,inordertoensure that business transactions boon among the peoples of the member-states, as against the present situation where scarce resources are losttoimports from outside the African continent.
If Innoson vehicles are good, reasonable priced and suitable for West African roads, it would amounttowastagetocontinuetogo far for imports, Saleh argued after the tour of the autoplant. Commenting earlier also a brief reception for the visitor at theplant, both the Chairman of All-Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), Chief Victor Umeh, and a well known campaigner for a viable auto industryinNigeria, Chief David V.C. Obi, made a case for the patronage of the products of Innosonplantand other locally made vehicles.
Dr.Obi who is the Chairman of ALCMAN, an association manufacturers and suppliers of vital componentstothe auto makersinNigeria, told the guests that vehicles made by Innoson meet very high international standards.
Taking the visitors through the production lines, Chief Chukwuma said the product range so far includes mini, midi and luxury buses, pick-ups and SUVs. The buses have air-conditioners and video entertainment. However, he disclosed that there were planstowiden the product mixtoaccommodate more commercial and purpose-built vehicles, including refuse collectors/compactors.
Reactingtothe offer by the Ghanaian governmenttoavail himself of the attractive incentivesintheir country andsetupaplant, Chukwuma said he would give it a serious thought, after the Nnewi auto maker has stabilised.
He said: “I consider it a big honour and privilege for the government ofGhanatomake me such a rare offer. I will think about it. But for now, the important thing istomake sure that there is enough patronage for Innoson vehiclesinNigeria, and that Innoson itself meets the demand of the local marketinterms of quality, volume and after-sales support. That is our major target for now. Of [/b]
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by adamscuti(m): 5:20pm On Dec 27, 2013
What a tiny irrelevant jungle

Ghana is 3rd most corrupt country - Latest Gallup poll

reportSource:Ghana | M yjoyonline.com
Date:31-10-2013Time:01:10:26:pm
[image]
Ghana has been ranked third most perceived corrupt country among 129 countries with free press.
This is the latest corruption perception index report issued by Gallup. Ghana scored 89 percent behind Czech Republic and Lithuania.
The Gallup report comes on the back of series of investigative reports pointing to corruption in various sectors.
The latest Gallup poll was conducted between April and May 2012 on perception of countries with free and limited press around world. Ghana was recognized among the countries with free press.
The reportshows that majority of people in the 108 out of 129 countries surveyed in April and May 2012, view corruption as widespread in their government. Ghana scored 89 per cent alongside Portugal, South Africa, Italy, Costa Rica and South Korea, all of which are recognized as free press countries.
Among countries with a free press, the percentage of adults who say corruption is widespread in their government reaches as high as 94% in the Czech Republic and as low as 14% in Sweden.
The ranking means that Ghana is now placed third among free press countries with the highest corruption perceptions worldwide.
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by shogz89: 5:27pm On Dec 27, 2013
GHANIIIAAANNNSSSS!!!! WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION..
being a slave! Being a slave !! Being a SLAVE!!!!!!! grin grin grin shocked
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by adamscuti(m): 5:32pm On Dec 27, 2013
Meanwhile.. 21 out of 24million gaynains have no toilets,this is quite shameful grin this tiny jungle is a disgrace to humanity,they should all be wiped outta the surface of this earth,those midnight monkeys must be eliminated!

21 million Ghanaians don’t have toilets – Water Aid

Page last updated at Thursday, February 21, 2013 7:07 AM // Leave Your Comment

The Government of Ghana is failing to keep its promises on funding for sanitation, a new report launched simultaneously in the UK and four other African countries; Niger, Rwanda, Sierra Leone and Uganda, February 20, 2013, by the international development charity, WaterAid, has revealed.
According to the development charity, although from 1990 to 2010 the population of Ghana grew by 9.4 million, only 2.3 million people secured access to sanitation over the same period. WaterAid says in total, nearly 21 million (86%) out of Ghana’s 24 million people are without access to a toilet, while almost 50% use shared latrines and 19% practice open defecation.
The report, “The Keeping promises: why African leaders need now to deliver on their past water and sanitation commitments” warns that unless investment is increased, the challenges of urbanisation, inequality of access, climate change and population growth risk turning back the clock even further.
It uses the government’s own figures to demonstrate that funding on sanitation has fallen short of its public commitments.
Between 2008 and 2011 Ghana has spent on average 0.34% of its GDP – GH¢116.45 million – on water and sanitation combined. This is far short of the 0.5% of GDP that the government committed to spend on sanitation alone through the 2008 eThekwini African Union Declaration, the report said.
The WaterAid report calls on the Government of Ghana, alongside other African governments, to not only meet their 2008 eThekwini spending commitments of 0.5% of GDP, but to go further by aiming to spend at least 1% of GDP on sanitation and hygiene, in line with the recommendations of a 2011 World Bank report (Water and Sanitation Infrastructure Access, Affordability, and Alternatives) .
It also highlights World Bank figures showing that poor sanitation access currently costs Ghana 1.6% of its GDP a year, which is four times the average annual amount being spent to improve access to both water and sanitation.
Commenting on the report, Dr. Afia Zakiya, WaterAid Ghana’s Country Representative said “Ghanaians waste 850 million hours every year looking for somewhere to go to the toilet and you can add to this the costs of illness and medical bills of those contracting diseases due to the unhygienic conditions. Overall, the loss to Ghana is 420 million cedis per year. Now is the time for the government to meet its financial commitments on sanitation, and end sanitation and water poverty, and its daily toll on human life, health and livelihoods.”
Meanwhile, five years on, little progress has been made on separate budget lines for spending on sanitation and water, which is another key commitment made as part of the eThekwini Declaration to improve accountability and track progress.
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by adamscuti(m): 5:37pm On Dec 27, 2013
Life in gayna..sh1thole thou

13-year old pupil commits suicide

Page last updated at Sunday, October 20, 2013 6:06 AM // Leave Your Comment

A 13-year -old class six pupil on Friday committed suicide at Effiakuma in the Western Region.
According to the assembly member of the area, Mr Abdulai Tufelo, the deceased, Salamatu Yakubu, woke up in the morning and went to an uncompleted building in the vicinity and hanged herself.
He said a woman who stays in the same house with the deceased noticed that Salamatu had kept long in the building and, therefore, went to check on her only to raise the alarm about the tragic incident.
Police sources confirmed the incident to the media in Takoradi on Friday, but failed to give details.
The corpse had since been deposited at the Effia-Nkwanta Hospital morgue pending autopsy
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by texaco1: 5:39pm On Dec 27, 2013
the best and most effective way to hurt a ghanian is to leave him to his stupidity. this hurts their ego . but if you keep arguing with a ghanian , he feels proud that he is getting attention. grin grin grin grin grin
e ti sen ooooo,
e yeee

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply)

CBN Officially Devalues Naira / Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) / Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.