Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,817 members, 7,886,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:18 AM

Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants - Jobs/Vacancies (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants (136338 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / What Is The Difference Btw The Dssc And Ssc Of The Nigerian Army? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by azidomedogo: 7:20pm On Jul 28, 2014
RC/Ssc pop in view, preparation as begun in the academy.I am trying to imagine what the graduating cdt would be thinking on that day.
The NA 2/lt would be thinking of BH/sambisa while the NN sub lt.would be thinking of Oil money .Ph,onne,warri. chaiii nawa oooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 8:05pm On Jul 28, 2014
Ademolu2002: they can do the sorting themselves jare.
Lolzz
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 8:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
azidomedogo: RC/Ssc pop in view, preparation as begun in the academy.I am trying to imagine what the graduating cdt would be thinking on that day.
The NA 2/lt would be thinking of BH/sambisa while the NN sub lt.would be thinking of Oil money .Ph,onne,warri. chaiii nawa oooo
E no easy my brother, but army dey Chop oil money too nah, if you're posted to oil region (state).
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by azidomedogo: 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2014
poundsmaker: E no easy my brother, but army dey Chop oil money too nah, if you're posted to oil region (state).
for wia.the oil money belongs to the whitemen(NN) while the bush money is exclusively reserved for the bush rats(NA). so they use to say in NDA
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gambudu: 8:27pm On Jul 28, 2014
yea. army cdt are refered to as bushrats.Reason is that while d NN and NAF cdts are busy going for tours to different states on Air,the NA cdt remains in the bush shooting an enemy that is not there. grin. training tins sha

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by mkoabiola: 8:33pm On Jul 28, 2014
Female sucide bombers on d rise,
Girls now brainwashed.
God av mercy
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Adepoju2081: 8:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
gambudu: pounds.u need more speculations abi...ok.....grin......one lance corporal among d selection board who is my godfather say the list don reach mecca....by next week e go enter naija.How is that?grin
Lol u wan kill person ni grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by juri: 10:01pm On Jul 28, 2014
Highlight of the HTACOS is that it has effectively scrapped the years of service of 35 years of service and fully embraced the age on rank bracket to enable the Armed Forces to continue to tap from the experiences of its officers as is done in the Armed Forces of such nations as India, Britain and United States, well beyond the present retirement rules. This means that as long as officers and men of the Nigerian military pass the necessary promotion board examinations, they would not be retired just because they have served 35 years. But that will now depend on their Run Out Date (ROD).

But effectively, the HTACOS starts with the 36th Course and their equivalents and above. The 36th Course members were the first set to start full degree programmes at the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA). Before then, Courses 1 to 35 studied and graduated with the National Certificate in Education (NCE) from the NDA.

Under the new HTACOS, RODs were extended. Now, the ROD for Regular Commissioned Officers under the HTACOS for Lieutenant or its equivalent in the Navy and Air Force is 39 years, Captain or its equivalent- 46, Major or its equivalent - 50, Lieutenant Colonel or its equivalent - 53, Colonel or its equivalent - 54, Brigadier-General or its equivalent - 56, Major- General or its equivalent - 57, Lieutenant-General or its equivalent - 59 and General or its equivalent remains 60. An officer holding a substantive rank will be retired on reaching the age indicated for that rank.

In addition to having the retirement age to be beyond 35 years in service, Brigadier-Generals and their equivalents will be entitled to have in retirement the services of an orderly, driver and a steward, unless such officer specifically opts out of such arrangement. The number of such personal staff is expectedly higher for Major Generals and their equivalents.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by juri: 10:18pm On Jul 28, 2014
The HTACOS Officers 2012 (Revised) stipulates that an officer holding a substantive rank will be retired on reaching the age indicated for that rank. This age ceiling, also known as Run Out Date (ROD), for the various types of commission in the Armed Forces is attached.

The implication of the foregoing is that every officer must be conversant with his/her ROD well ahead of the due date for effective retirement planning. ROD is calculated for each officer based on the individual’s birthday and the age ceiling indicated for his/her rank and commission. It is important to note that while the date of birth is constant, the age ceiling changes for each rank. Accordingly, one’s ROD changes with rank and must be recalculated every time one is promoted.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gambudu: 10:19pm On Jul 28, 2014
mkoabiola: Female sucide bombers on d rise,
Girls now brainwashed.
God av mercy
June12. i surprise oooo.This female bombers get mind oooo.I have a feeling BH are using charms on this girls.Imagine a 16yr old girl with bomb?nawa ooooo
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by mkoabiola: 10:35pm On Jul 28, 2014
gambudu: June12. i surprise oooo.This female bombers get mind oooo.I have a feeling BH are using charms on this girls.Imagine a 16yr old girl with bomb?nawa ooooo
Ds girls were d chibok girls who have been brainwashed,
Later,d truth will b revealed
I knw d kidnapp of chibok girls will spell doom for d security of ds nation.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Generaloluseye: 11:06am On Jul 29, 2014
azidomedogo: for wia.the oil money belongs to the whitemen(NN) while the bush money is exclusively reserved for the bush rats(NA). so they use to say in NDA
most of the generals in the Niger delta area are eating oil money seriously not only naval officers. Even lt, cpt and others enjoy like an ant in a heap of sugar. It depends on where u re posted sha
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by azidomedogo: 11:09am On Jul 29, 2014
For those asking for update in SSC camp.
Ssc passing out cadets are serving job unjustly this early morning during passing out rehearsal. 2nd tamers cadet are unleashing terror on them before they passout in september.Female cadets crying bcoz the job is too much. .....Enough seating on ur head along the express road. Its not easy to hang that pip. Would have uploaded some pix as its happening but its not idealgrin.......This is fun
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 11:28am On Jul 29, 2014
azidomedogo: For those asking for update in SSC camp.
Ssc passing out cadets are serving job unjustly this early morning during passing out rehearsal. 2nd tamers cadet are unleashing terror on them before they passout in september.Female cadets crying bcoz the job is too much. .....Enough seating on ur head along the express road. Its not easy to hang that pip. Would have uploaded some pix as its happening but its not idealgrin.......This is fun
See gbege oooo
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Generaloluseye: 1:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
pls share and lets see
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by azidomedogo: 1:56pm On Jul 29, 2014
Generaloluseye: pls share and lets see
Bro nooooo.haba ......it's of no use na.Some faces must not be on the internet coz it would amount to betrayal.Hope u get me?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by siina(m): 3:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
azidomedogo: Bro nooooo.haba ......it's of no use na.Some faces must not be on the internet coz it would amount to betrayal.Hope u get me?
that's the standard bro,but after they hang that pip those cadets will disappear cuz they must not see them
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by destinedfranks: 3:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
i am expectant oooh.... [quote
author=billtommy]Let's use these opportunity to know other prtospective
officers picking up d short service form,ur name, state of origin,
commision to apply for and with the number of trials.

VICTORY IS FROM GOD ALONE[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by azidomedogo: 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2014
siina: that's the standard bro,but after they hang that pip those cadets will disappear cuz they must not see them
Correct bro
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by dmajesticjoe: 9:17pm On Jul 29, 2014
I hail oo Azido, u were one of us, were u successful last year?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by azidomedogo: 11:13pm On Jul 29, 2014
dmajesticjoe:
I hail oo Azido, u were one of us, were u successful last year?
@joe am a successful man cheesy,i was not shortlisted,but am aware u were amongst d candidates dat made d first list,You faced d selection board i guess because i was following your update from last years thread.I hail u too wink
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 2:07pm On Jul 30, 2014
Again, this list no show today!!! Chai! diaris God ooooooooo
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gambudu: 3:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
everybody is silent.wen d list show,d thread go fly frm page 27 to 100.All d people popping in as quest go quickly login to beg that u help check dia names. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2014
Hahahaha, na true ooooo
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Nnabugwu8590: 4:42pm On Jul 30, 2014
Correct!!!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Ademolu2002(m): 5:19pm On Jul 30, 2014
poundsmaker: Lolzz
House pls wat is d latest info abt d list?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 5:47pm On Jul 30, 2014
Ademolu2002:
House pls wat is d latest info abt d list?
Like I've presumed before based on my analysis, let's look up to first/second week of August.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 5:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
SUGGESTION: I think we should send mails or comments through their Facebook page to know the causes of delay or when exactly the list would be release. That's my opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by samobaba4u(m): 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2014
Where is emmanuel4fire now, i suspect he made it somehow & decided to lay low or what happened? Somebody say something.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by ComradeTY(m): 6:16pm On Jul 30, 2014
Victory is from God alone. I had a dream that my name is #1 in my state. Don't tel me to check for ur name
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by ehissi(m): 6:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
Now I had no idea that was her actual target........

http://m.aljazeera.com/se/2014730154522426197
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Adepoju2081: 8:51pm On Jul 30, 2014
The Nigerian army was losing a lot of personnels in the war and desperately needed more people to fill their rank and files to fight the war. So one of the top officers approached Akpos to enlist...
OFFICER: We desperately need you in the army.
AKPOS: I’ll join but on three conditions.
OFFICER: Ok, what are the conditions?
AKPOS: My first condition is that I’ll not wear the uniform because it's quite heavy and stiff.
OFFICER: Ok. What is the second condition?
AKPOS: I’ll not do the parade and other training under the sun because it will be too hot, I’ll only do it under a shed or some kind of shadow cover.
OFFICER: Ok, what is your third condition?
AKPOS: My last and most important condition is that during the time of war, I’ll go on leave > grin grin grin grin >

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (57) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia / Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated / Vacancies 5.0

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.