Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,807 members, 7,886,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 01:25 AM

Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants - Jobs/Vacancies (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants (136336 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / What Is The Difference Btw The Dssc And Ssc Of The Nigerian Army? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Sam0(m): 5:12pm On Aug 01, 2014
Tension is rising every where in d forum God will see us through.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 8:46pm On Aug 01, 2014
Wetin dey happen nah guys? No lele oooo, abeg cheer up. Wetin go be, go surely be. This dulling moment no befit this house oooo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Divine44: 9:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
Oga Poundsmaker, Iron Lady in d house... (Mimzy), Ur royal Majesty (Gambudu), His Eminence (Azidomedogo).. et al... I dey hail wuna oooo.... u guys really rock.....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Ademolu2002(m): 9:54pm On Aug 01, 2014
I saw 3 big buses that was conveying the RRI guys frm Ogun state to where they ll undergo millitary training. Ogun state accommodates Ogun state, Oyo state and Ondo state for zonal screening. May God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gambudu: 9:54pm On Aug 01, 2014
Latest news in town!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by chancery: 10:30pm On Aug 01, 2014
Greetings. I was just wondering, what if the dssc shortlist comes out and we in this forum are unaware since most of us especially me rely on this thread for all information on dssc? I hope we have people here that regularly visit newspaper stands to read about latest happenings in the country.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 11:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
chancery: Greetings. I was just wondering, what if the dssc shortlist comes out and we in this forum are unaware since most of us especially me rely on this thread for all information on dssc? I hope we have people here that regularly visit newspaper stands to read about latest happenings in the country.
Sure!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 11:33pm On Aug 01, 2014
Divine44: Oga Poundsmaker, Iron Lady in d house... (Mimzy), Ur royal Majesty (Gambudu), His Eminence (Azidomedogo).. et al... I dey hail wuna oooo.... u guys really rock.....
I hail too oooo
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by azidomedogo: 5:22am On Aug 02, 2014
Breaking News:
An Air warrant Officer(AWO) was given a direct commission to a Squadron leader in the airforce last week.I saw the PT 2 ORDER.This as never happened in the history of NAF.His outstanding performance in the service changed his destiny.No Dssc Officers training,no nothing.It was direct from the CDS and CAS. wonders shall never end.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by mimzy007(f): 8:32am On Aug 02, 2014
Divine44: Oga Poundsmaker, Iron Lady in d house... (Mimzy), Ur royal Majesty (Gambudu), His Eminence (Azidomedogo).. et al... I dey hail wuna oooo.... u guys really rock.....
Divine I hail.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Phils: 9:13am On Aug 02, 2014
azidomedogo: Breaking News:
An Air warrant Officer(AWO) was given a direct commission to a Squadron leader in the airforce last week.I saw the PT 2 ORDER.This as never happened in the history of NAF.His outstanding performance in the service changed his destiny.No Dssc Officers training,no nothing.It was direct from the CDS and CAS. wonders shall never end.
Hmm... Squadron Leader is equivalent to an Army Major. May be its a TEMPORARY promotion.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by azidomedogo: 9:21am On Aug 02, 2014
Phils:
Hmm... Squadron Leader is equivalent to an Army Major. May be its a TEMPORARY promotion.
ofcoz it's temporary after 4 or 5 years on the rank he would be promoted to a WG CDR as if their is "temporary promotion" like u said.lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Ademolu2002(m): 9:22am On Aug 02, 2014
chancery: Greetings. I was just wondering, what if the dssc shortlist comes out and we in this forum are unaware since most of us especially me rely on this thread for all information on dssc? I hope we have people here that regularly visit newspaper stands to read about latest happenings in the country.
i think they shd first send SMS or e-mail msg to any selected applicant just as NIS did theirs.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Phils: 9:41am On Aug 02, 2014
azidomedogo: ofcoz it's temporary after 4 or 5 years on the rank he would be promoted to a WG CDR as if their is "temporary promotion" like u said.lol
A Temporary rank is one that is conferred for a Short period of time, typically for a specific task or mission or to enable maintenance of regimental discipline by allowing a Junior Officer takes on responsibilities that exceeds that which otherwise be appropriate for his substantive rank. Was taking you as a person to be for real that's why I did not categorically said you are wrong/lying, and decided to think of a possibility. Been that NAF may be 'short-staffed'.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by azidomedogo: 9:57am On Aug 02, 2014
Phils:
. Was taking you as a person to be for real that's why I did not categorically said you are wrong/lying, '.
Am not impressed.......And what is that stuff u typed up there suppose to mean?
It as happened in the NA b4 were a Sgt was converted to an officer without going for training....so what is it that u are saying that i have not heard of.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poseidonn: 10:04am On Aug 02, 2014
MIMZYYY!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Phils: 10:06am On Aug 02, 2014
azidomedogo: ofcoz it's temporary after 4 or 5 years on the rank he would be promoted to a WG CDR as if their is "temporary promotion" like u said.lol
Temporary promotion is often used as a mechanism for dealing with manpower shortage. It can also be used during training routines to give a good understanding/picture of real/standard situations. It is also used ceremonially, like during sword-crossing. An Officer on temporary rank is not legally confirmed with appropriate salary and perks.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by mimzy007(f): 10:11am On Aug 02, 2014
poseidonn: MIMZYYY!!!
what's happening dear? I see we are eyeing this month abi?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Phils: 10:11am On Aug 02, 2014
azidomedogo: Am not impressed.......And what is that stuff u typed up there suppose to mean?
Sorry o... Not trying to impress you but just clarifying myself. When you said the Officer is promoted from ... To Squadron Leader, I took it for real and tried to make sense out of it. You made me feel 'I'm not making sense'. No vex. But is the promotion for real?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by azidomedogo: 10:15am On Aug 02, 2014
Phils:
Temporary promotion is often used as a mechanism for dealing with manpower shortage. It can also be used during training routines to give a good understanding/picture of real/standard situations. It is also used ceremonially, like during sword-crossing. An Officer on temporary rank is not legally confirmed with appropriate salary and perks.
All the instances thar u gave is not the case here.The news is that an AWO was converted to a SQN LDR.In some couple of years to come he would become a WG CDR if age is on his side.Ask any NAF officer if u know any about this news.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by pascacy: 10:16am On Aug 02, 2014
Good morning and Happy weekend gr8 Officers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by azidomedogo: 10:23am On Aug 02, 2014
Phils:
Sorry o... Not trying to impress you but just clarifying myself. When you said the Officer is promoted from ... To Squadron Leader, I took it for real and tried to make sense out of it. You made me feel 'I'm not making sense'. No vex. But is the promotion for real?
vex ke.for who i no no?u didnt read my post very well.An otherrank cannot be promoted to the officers cadre except through commissioning.note i didnt even say he was promoted in the first place rather he was commissioned.2 different things
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Laycon12: 1:01pm On Aug 02, 2014
@mimzy, pls i need d address of NA. For attestation letter. ur reply is highly needed
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by mimzy007(f): 2:52pm On Aug 02, 2014
Army Headquarters,
Dept of Military Secretary,
Mambilla Barracks,
Asokoro, Abuja.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poseidonn: 3:21pm On Aug 02, 2014
mimzy007: what's happening dear? I see we are eyeing this month abi?
yes,being hopeful! MIMZY MIMZY MIMZYYYYYYY! I
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Laycon12: 4:44pm On Aug 02, 2014
Can a secretary in local government sign reference form. pls pals
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poseidonn: 5:31pm On Aug 02, 2014
Laycon12: Can a secretary in local government sign reference form. pls pals
Negative! But a local govt. Secretary can sign! smiley
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 5:44pm On Aug 02, 2014
azidomedogo: Breaking News:
I believe you cos nothing is impossible in the military.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by anwayi: 7:00pm On Aug 02, 2014
I hail u all. The list is by the corner, as a matter of fact, it was suppose to be published yesterday but was delayed. So let's cool down cos by Monday or Tuesday, some of us ll b shouting 'Praise the Lord'
Pls, don't start asking of my source cos it doesn't matter. I knw say plenty guyz here get bad mouth and thank God na dem get dia mouth. Mimzy , Azido n d oda regular guz in d houz I dey hail oo.
#Ghost mode Reactivated#

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 7:08pm On Aug 02, 2014
anwayi: I hail u all. The list is by the corner, as a matter of fact, it was suppose to be published yesterday but was delayed. So let's cool down cos by Monday or Tuesday, some of us ll b shouting 'Praise the Lord'
Pls, don't start asking of my source cos it doesn't matter. I knw say plenty guyz here get bad mouth and thank God na dem get dia mouth. Mimzy , Azido n d oda regular guz in d houz I dey hail oo.
#Ghost mode Reactivated#
Bad mouth? Lolzzzz. But I don't think so. lolzzzz
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by mimzy007(f): 7:22pm On Aug 02, 2014
cheesy Anwayi abeg no make me piss for body, @bad mouth. I dey hail oo.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 7:28pm On Aug 02, 2014
Hopefully next week (from Monday) the list would be release, which I'm very sure about based on my analysis ooooo. Shikena

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (57) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia / Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated / Vacancies 5.0

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.