Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,817 members, 7,886,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:21 AM

Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants - Jobs/Vacancies (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants (136341 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / What Is The Difference Btw The Dssc And Ssc Of The Nigerian Army? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Ademolu2002(m): 6:15pm On Aug 03, 2014
gambudu: sorry.e don sellotape am back cheesy
better!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gambudu: 6:24pm On Aug 03, 2014
obiksam: Point of correction you guys hv to read some one comment before you reply. GSM number behind which means you will write you GSM behind ur photocard. The money is not demanded by the general is by his boys a private or a copra whom know very well that the general have asignd you as his candident in which [s]every retired general has one or two slots[/s] and that after you pass out as a ltt 1 or 2 u will start comanding them and more over you make more than that money. I said 3to400k i was not specific with the amount and im not in any way encouraging any one to pay or not to pay. And finally i mentioned early that some will pay but there name will not come out that every thing is in the hands of God. Mind u all that i replied a direct question from poundsmaker not the house. Thanks
Is d nigerian army a market place where u are employed to make SALES.who told u a retired general as a slot? shocked shocked it is dullness to trust in any oscar for help.If u like tattoo ur phone number at the back of your yansh those privates will chop ur kerekeche and use it to buy Golf 3.Guy u need small neck-shaving i swear undecideddis is a forum created for all and not a chatting site.may be u should visit facebook for private conversation if u dont want others to comment.Reason is that dis matter u raised is very crucial and its capable of misleading d newbies or clowns on dis thread who knows notin abt d NA recruitment process.no offence pls.One love grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Ademolu2002(m): 6:24pm On Aug 03, 2014
poundsmaker: My brother, non of the photocards involve applicants mobile no but I agreed that anyone Who's willing to help will demand for the photocard, what's paramount is the application number. And in some cases, you might even be ask to send the details on photocard (ie names and application no) through SMS. I don't think someone will call the applicant for further instructions.
you are right.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Ademolu2002(m): 6:37pm On Aug 03, 2014
Generaloluseye: For those who says the list will be out next week, i want to tell them that they are in for a disappointment. The list is not yet ready.
Still nt ready! Y nah?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Ademolu2002(m): 8:07pm On Aug 03, 2014
poundsmaker: These are mere facts which we don't even need to be told. That's naija for us. But as for me, the Almighty Allah is on my side and Has done it all. Amin!!!
God is greater and mightier than any millitary general or even feed marshal. As for me, am not ready to give anybody a penny. All things come from God.
poundsmaker: These are mere facts which we don't even need to be told. That's naija for us. But as for me, the Almighty Allah is on my side and Has done it all. Amin!!!
God is greater and mightier than any millitary general or even feed marshal. As for me, am not ready to give anybody a penny. All things come from God.
God is greater and mightier than any millitary general or even a field marshal. As for me, am not ready to give anybody a penny. All things come from God.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by calabaman(m): 9:47pm On Aug 03, 2014
gambudu: @general.u are very correct.
As for me am not to bordered abt dis list thing bcoz i have sometin doing at hand.I am just here catching fun and believing God to be shortlisted.If i dont make d list this year i will simply just retire from applying and join other senior applicants who are retired and doing well.calabaman,azido,emmanuel4fire and the rest.

prudent approach I mst say... wish you the best
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gambudu: 10:03pm On Aug 03, 2014
calabaman:

everybody keep still for Calabaman.Majority of us here may not know him,But dis oga reigned during the time of emrino on NA thread years back when some of us were still in skool.oga ooooo.I knew him as an active guest on NA thread.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by azidomedogo: 10:10pm On Aug 03, 2014
calabaman left NA thread in 2011 i guess.He once faced d selection board then.calabaman where av u been? Your fellow old NL friend emrino is now an officer.I hope u are aware. Nice hearing from you sir cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 10:15pm On Aug 03, 2014
I don miss oooo, wetin happen to my phone sef? E be like say na low battery. Onboard now!!!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 10:17pm On Aug 03, 2014
Ademolu2002: God is greater and mightier than any millitary general or even feed marshal. As for me, am not ready to give anybody a penny. All things come from God. God is greater and mightier than any millitary general or even feed marshal. As for me, am not ready to give anybody a penny. All things come from God. God is greater and mightier than any millitary general or even a field marshal. As for me, am not ready to give anybody a penny. All things come from God.
Where the money they sef? Baa kudi.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by ehissi(m): 10:18pm On Aug 03, 2014
Generaloluseye: My heart bleeds by the day anytime i hear what our present youths say. An example is the case of the nigerian army dssc/ssc which lots of us ve applied for. We are only thinking of a job that can pay us and not what we can contribute to the system. Are we going to be the extension of the corruption that is endemic in the system or we are going to say it is time for a change? Major kaduna nzeogwu, ifeajuna et al were around 30 yrs old when they decided that it was time for a change. The counter coup which ws led by muritala was done by guys less than 30. This pple felt the need for a change and decided to take action but herein our generation, what we think about is diff. To be contd as we wait for the list

They say different strokes for different folks. I believe personally that D January Coup of 1966 (a plot which thickened from august of 1965) was spurned by corruption sponsored by greed for power. They simply took advantage of the call of parliament to the military to safeguard Nigerians after the violence that followed in the wake of elections which was massively rigged particularly in the south west (when lagos was the capital) and nationwide; we lost over 2000 civilians to that violence.

The coup plotters
Major KC Nzeogwu (Chief instructor, NMTC Kaduna)-Intelligence/Infantry Corp and the first officer to ever be trained in military intelligence
Major Ifeajuna - Signals/Infantry Corps
Major Anuforo (RECCE Battallion)
Major Ademoyega (The last direct short service officer to be deployed into the infantry corps directly)
Major Okafor (Infantry)

All were involved in a bloody coup that killed senior military as well as political office holders but the death tolled eventually suggests that Major Ademoyega was used as there was no record of a major figure from the eastern region killed and categorically the easterners (as they were called of old) had a very bad reputation for always wanting to dominate any environment they found themselves in whether by hook or by crook (it was actually urban legend back then that they were cannibals and it was appetite for human flesh that sometimes sparked that attitude - a legend that was debunked largely in part by the NYSC program which is one of Gen Gowon's achievements).

The Northern region suffered D highest number of casualties in government in D first coup; it was strange because prior to this time D igbo were holding highest attainable offices everywhere in government - The president Azikiwe was igbo, the highest officers in the 3 armed forces were from eastern region and also lots of senior officers and soldiers were from eastern region, even in D north at one time (before the northernisation policy of the north meant to tackle youth unemployment in D north - a policy set in motion by northern premier, Northern region Sir Ahmadu Bello) even top labour leaders/workers in D northern region were igbo.

But Major Ademoyega insists otherwise (that D coup wasn't an ethnic one) as he was detained in the east and subsequently released by Ojukwu on Major Nzeogwu counsel. He fought on the biafran side during the civil war.

In my opinion, taking a close look at the facts on ground, U will find that 2 regimes that not only have international acclaim but also seemed to have the best record on almost every side in order of descending acclaim (locally and internationally) was
Gowon's regime after which U have
Gen Obasanjo. The only thing that spoilt Gowon's case was that he refused to hand over power to civilians on the grounds that he felt Nigeria wasn't ready for it yet (which was true but it was not his decision to make). And Gen Obasanjo for handing over power to civilians with no strings attached.

But the best and most popular of them all in its time (but received no form of international acclaim because he chose a foreign policy of non-alignment which made him very difficult to do "business as usual" with even though he was hausa) was
The late Gen Muritala Mohammed. He was Nigeria's favourite head of state till date.

When he entered power he sacked all senior and key figures in Nigeria from governors, IGP, Senior military officers outside the Supreme military council; he set a decree that made it mandatory for government officials to keep a low profile in terms of lifestyle, he even ruled Nigeria from his personal house and not the official quarters of Dodan barracks. But that was also his undoing, he was assasinated easily because he chose to move around without bodyguards. He was the exact person buhari was trying to emulate (the only difference was that he had a far human rights record than buhari can ever had and he didn't blackout the press) -though the real Spirit behind the anti-corruption campaign of Gen Buhari's regime was Gen Tunde Idiagbon and not buhari..............

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 10:19pm On Aug 03, 2014
samobaba4u:
We are going to be course mate by d grace of almighty GOD.
Amin na ya ALLAH (1 trillion times)
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 10:22pm On Aug 03, 2014
TAEKWONDO1: MY FRIEND GO AND SIT DOWN!
Abeg leave my friend oooo. Biko
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gambudu: 10:23pm On Aug 03, 2014
ehissi don come again wit e long epistle.e be like say na computer u dey take type abi?if na fone ur fingers suppose to don break grin
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 10:26pm On Aug 03, 2014
gambudu: ehissi don come again wit e long epistle.e be like say na computer u dey take type abi?if na fone ur fingers suppose to don break grin
Hahahaha, abeg you with God's name, no make me laff like a mad man, it's late already. Lolzzzzz
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 10:44pm On Aug 03, 2014
Generaloluseye: For those who says the list will be out next week, i want to tell them that they are in for a disappointment. The list is not yet ready.
YOUR SOURCE PLEASE?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by calabaman(m): 10:47pm On Aug 03, 2014
azidomedogo: calabaman left NA thread in 2011 i guess.He once faced d selection board then.calabaman where av u been? Your fellow old NL friend emrino is now an officer.I hope u are aware. Nice hearing from you sir cheesy

Yeah am aware and am happy 4 him.. I have been around! Progressing in life....... FORWARD EVER!!

Hope u are good? are u on bbm?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 10:49pm On Aug 03, 2014
obiksam: Point of correction you guys hv to read some one comment before you reply. GSM number behind which means you will write you GSM behind ur photocard. The money is not demanded by the general is by his boys a private or a copra whom know very well that the general have asignd you as his candident in which every retired general has one or two slots and that after you pass out as a ltt 1 or 2 u will start comanding them and more over you make more than that money. I said 3to400k i was not specific with the amount and im not in any way encouraging any one to pay or not to pay. And finally i mentioned early that some will pay but there name will not come out that every thing is in the hands of God. Mind u all that i replied a direct question from poundsmaker not the house. Thanks
Though, what you've said were also right based on your perception and how things happened to you. Good bro, best of luck to us all.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Generaloluseye: 6:52am On Aug 04, 2014
poundsmaker: YOUR SOURCE PLEASE?
i ll reveal one of them. A guy in training
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 7:24am On Aug 04, 2014
Generaloluseye: i ll reveal one of them. A guy in training
A guy in training? That's not a strong source, besides there's no difference between us(house) and the guy in terms of giving info on the release of the list. Even most colonels can be specific about it.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 7:24am On Aug 04, 2014
Generaloluseye: i ll reveal one of them. A guy in training
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by samobaba4u(m): 7:58am On Aug 04, 2014
calabaman:

Calabaman, lokngest time. Where have u been now? We mis u on ds thread oooo. How u dey?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by samobaba4u(m): 8:09am On Aug 04, 2014
gambudu: everybody keep still for Calabaman.Majority of us here may not know him,But dis oga reigned during the time of emrino on NA thread years back when some of us were still in skool.oga ooooo.I knew him as an active guest on NA thread.
You self don old for ds thread ooo. Chai, nigerian army, there is God oooooo.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gambudu: 9:07am On Aug 04, 2014
samobaba4u:
Calabaman, lokngest time. Where have u been now? We mis u on ds thread oooo. How u dey?
samobaba.e be like say u self reign that time.i hail ooooo.very senior applicant.maxumum respective sirgrin
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by ehissi(m): 10:31am On Aug 04, 2014
Generaloluseye: 4 million naira a month is good money oh. How many salary earners earns that in Nigeria? However it may not be the general that ll collect the money, it may be his boys that ll do everything ab initio. Someone i know paid over 500k to enter the police cadet as a graduate but was unable to enter despite the fact that he was a serving personnel.......

That type of pay is at the level of executive management. I know a well read fellow (he had his Ph d from a university france in engineering) who was offered #1.5 million naira as a director with MTN Nigeria; the gentleman had bigger plans so he refused. Before a relation of mine was going to retire from chevron ; his total take home pay was a million a month (excluding allowances and all what not); diageo (I believe they are D owners and sole managers of D guiness brand) is another heavy tipper; generally anybody U find in the 7 figure salary range is an executive in such a firm/establishment; that is for sure.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by saheedonifade: 10:42am On Aug 04, 2014
ehissi:

That type of pay is at the level of executive management. I know a well read fellow (he had his Ph d from a university france in engineering) who was offered #1.5 million naira as a director with MTN Nigeria; the gentleman had bigger plans so he refused. Before a relation of mine was going to retire from chevron ; his total take home pay was a million a month (excluding allowances and all what not); diageo (I believe they are D owners and sole managers of D guiness brand) is another heavy tipper; generally anybody U find in the 7 figure salary range is an executive in such a firm/establishment; that is for sure.
ehissi:

ehissi:

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Adepoju2081: 11:46am On Aug 04, 2014
In fact I'm enjoying this trend .... This place don turn to lecture room ooo > grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by zicco84(m): 11:49am On Aug 04, 2014
Interesting thread as usual... Rife with Speculations, Insinuations, Rumours, Gossips, Facts, Lies, Truth, etc. Good to know Nigerian youths are willing to die for the country cos that's the basis of joining the force. May we all live long. Gentlemen, keep ur fingers crossed, the list shouldn't stay too long before release.

For the person who asked abt SSC in training... They took off for Camp Highland (Final camp for 5th termers n SSC cadets) before dawn today. POP shld be 6th or 13th next month.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by samobaba4u(m): 2:12pm On Aug 04, 2014
gambudu: samobaba.e be like say u self reign that time.i hail ooooo.very senior applicant.maxumum respective sirgrin
lol. I pray we make it ds yr cos age no dey for person side again ooooooo.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by siina(m): 3:46pm On Aug 04, 2014
samobaba4u:
lol. I pray we make it ds yr cos age no dey for person side again ooooooo.
anyone wey don reach 35yrs,conversion age no dey him side again o
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Generaloluseye: 4:13pm On Aug 04, 2014
poundsmaker: A guy in training? That's not a strong source, besides there's no difference between us(house) and the guy in terms of giving info on the release of the list. Even most colonels can be specific about it.
we ll ise the same venue they re presently using for the shortlisting. So both can't happen together. That was what they were told on camp and finally only God can be trusted

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by dmajesticjoe: 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2014
Pls does any one here knw what d age reuirement for conversion from Short service to regular Combatant is currentlly?

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (57) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia / Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated / Vacancies 5.0

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.