Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,811 members, 7,912,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 02:10 AM

Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants - Jobs/Vacancies (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants (136578 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / What Is The Difference Btw The Dssc And Ssc Of The Nigerian Army? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by obiksam(m): 3:17pm On Aug 12, 2014
Please house for those of dssc you should kindly go back on these thread some one have posted the full pdf list or go and buy punch yesterday pape. For ssc applicant what i saw on paper was only dssc through out
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by sucess4me: 4:25pm On Aug 12, 2014
pls someone shld help me check Luka Joseph DSSC Nasarawa State. God bless
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 4:49pm On Aug 12, 2014
obiksam: Please house for those of dssc you should kindly go back on these thread some one have posted the full pdf list or go and buy punch yesterday pape. For ssc applicant what i saw on paper was only dssc through out
Taaaaaaa, both lists are in yesterday punch newspaper, even the ssc started the page (page 69-73) then dssc follows.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by idyexcel(f): 4:56pm On Aug 12, 2014
Pls can someone help me check DSSC/2014/18369 Akwa ibom state
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by ehissi(m): 5:12pm On Aug 12, 2014
@Ironben.........Let us just assume for D sake of me making a point that fairness was actually involved; R U expecting D army to just allow over 20,000 persons if not more to be hosted all at once for an interview (like D nigerian immigration service did) just so U can feel that D process was fair. Clearly they wanna host no more than 2000 persons in 2 venues, there is no way that it will be done that some persons may not doubt D process, even in D UK; or are U telling me that Prince William who is in Her majesties royal airforce was qualified for military service based on merit alone? Or R there not British folks who R less pumpous, well mannered and less arrogant than he to serve in the Airforce. If he didn't have blue blood in his
Veins by now he would have been deranked if not decommissioned given his conduct there over D last 2yrs; and that is who is now an ambulance pilot. A person who drinks like a fish drinks water na e dey do pilot for medical air ambulance(mind U this isn't Nigeria oh that we hail as D most corrupt in D world, this is D UK we are talking about hia so leave matter).

There must be some element of considerations besides merit no matter how "uncorrupt" D process maybe, which ever category U may belong to accept my congratulations.

If it will lift your spirits any higher that rumour about more people to be recruited/shortlisted in a Second list is all over the place.

........................My Analysis/Opinion.....................
In my opinion, they need far more than they shortlisted and given the current life expectancy of officers now, it is in order. Logically it makes a lot of sense to do so and thats why I feel some people dared to raise it, logistically, financially and practically it makes no sense because D losers will insist that D second batch were "godfathered" into D service, also Chief of Defence Staff will have a hard time making sense of it all to D minister of defence (not to talk of D C-in-C) or even senate when he seeks for funds; not to mention that other armed forces chiefs will take a cue from that and double their recruitment as well afterall D navy and D airforce lose people to boko haram conflict. Where will they house them, accomodation is becoming a serious issue for armed force personnel, how would they feed them, do they even have sound arms/ammo (not all those old FN FAL whey they jam once boko haram surface, when everywhere dey calm rifle go fire, when boko boys show dey issue rapid fire, D rifle self go fear dey hang, e no go gree fire again).

If I did D Maths right, they shortlisted 1204 persons altogether and they will still remove like almost half that figure. That exact amount of officers alone will get swallowed up in Jos between division 3 and STF and they will still need more not to talk of less of that amount spread across D south-south and north-east
.............................End of Opinion.........................

The moral of this long story, which ever is your case accept my congratulations.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Adepoju2081: 5:39pm On Aug 12, 2014
@ehissi I dey gbadun u bro. U are on point!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by allpal: 5:53pm On Aug 12, 2014
obiksam: Please house for those of dssc you should kindly go back on these thread some one have posted the full pdf list or go and buy punch yesterday pape. For ssc applicant what i saw on paper was only dssc through out
did U̶̲̥̅̊ see the paper at all?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by McDanD(m): 6:23pm On Aug 12, 2014
pls hep me check Irechukwu Daniel Chukwunanu ssc/2014/191 anambra state
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by kingslie(m): 6:33pm On Aug 12, 2014
9izguy:

Ur name is not there, Bro.
Pls bro help me check UMEH KINGSLEY C. / DSSC/ IMO
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by McDanD(m): 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2014
azido if u hav d paper pls hep me check irechukwu daniel chukwunanu ssc/191. Anambra state
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by kanworld: 6:51pm On Aug 12, 2014
RaphaelPeters: Kanworld tnx 4 helping out. I appreciate bro. Plz, culd u also help me check 4 dis bro -Princewill Atasie. Abia state. (SSC) Tnx!
No dere bro
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by kanworld: 6:51pm On Aug 12, 2014
RaphaelPeters: Kanworld tnx 4 helping out. I appreciate bro. Plz, culd u also help me check 4 dis bro -Princewill Atasie. Abia state. (SSC) Tnx!
Not dere bro
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by kanworld: 6:52pm On Aug 12, 2014
ayofag: Please do me a favor by helping me check SSC/2014/0182 Oyo state. thanks
Not dere
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by kanworld: 7:00pm On Aug 12, 2014
sucess4me: pls someone shld help me check Luka Joseph DSSC Nasarawa State. God bless
Not dere
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by kanworld: 7:02pm On Aug 12, 2014
idyexcel: Pls can someone help me check DSSC/2014/18369 Akwa ibom state
Not dere
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by kingslie(m): 7:04pm On Aug 12, 2014
kanworld:
Not dere
please, could you check UMEH KINGSLEY C / IMO/ DSSC
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Saridonp1: 7:09pm On Aug 12, 2014
Someone should help me check osakue james osarodion ssc/2014/11937 edo state
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by demexes(m): 7:12pm On Aug 12, 2014

are u tryin to say they only posted dssc? So u mean ssc list is not yet out or wat?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by pascacy: 7:41pm On Aug 12, 2014
Please can someone help me check my, DSSC/2014/18881. Anene Cyril Ikechukwu, ikechukwucy@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by james2020(m): 8:06pm On Aug 12, 2014
CAN SOMEONE HELP ME CHECK SSC/2014/322 CHIMA IHEANYI CHARLES ABIA STATE
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by alsudaes1(m): 8:22pm On Aug 12, 2014
james2020: CAN SOMEONE HELP ME CHECK SSC/2014/322 CHIMA IHEANYI CHARLES ABIA STATE
it is there...congrats to him
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by alsudaes1(m): 8:25pm On Aug 12, 2014
pascacy: Please can someone help me check my, DSSC/2014/18881. Anene Cyril Ikechukwu, ikechukwucy@gmail.com
from which state?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by McDanD(m): 8:51pm On Aug 12, 2014
pls hep me check ssc/191 anambra
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poseidonn: 8:54pm On Aug 12, 2014
It's funny how peeps who have seen their names on the list still post their names and numbers on the thread asking fellows to help them check their names/ Yesterday to this time is enough time frame for all those who applied for army job to have gotten hold of d newspaper(s) that published the names of shortlisted candidates for interview,and it was clearly stated that d list is available at www.nigerianarmyms.org. / just wondering if these category of peeps are trying to show off or something/ to those trying to show off note this "it is painful not being shortlisted BUT more painful when u r shortlisted but did not make d final list to go for cadet training",instead of showing off i suggest we encourage our fellows not to give up and those who made it to begin to PRAY to ALLAH(GOD) to grant them success during d interview!!! To my glorious fellows who didnt make d shortlistment list dont worry Allah(God) has a special plan for y'all because he alone is d best planner.Remain blessed,NAMASTEH!!!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by obiksam(m): 8:54pm On Aug 12, 2014
demexes:

are u tryin to say they only posted dssc? So u mean ssc list is not yet out or wat?
(ALLPALL & POUNDMAKER) My brother the ssc is on page 69 oooh. Sorry house i just went through only page 72. Sorry.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2014
poseidonn: It's funny how peeps who have seen their names on the list still post their names and numbers on the thread asking fellows to help them check their names/ Yesterday to this time is enough time frame for all those who applied for army job to have gotten hold of d newspaper(s) that published the names of shortlisted candidates for interview,and it was clearly stated that d list is available at www.nigerianarmyms.org. / just wondering if these category of peeps are trying to show off or something/ to those trying to show off note this "it is painful not being shortlisted BUT more painful when u r shortlisted but did not make d final list to go for cadet training",instead of showing off i suggest we encourage our fellows not to give up and those who made it to begin to PRAY to ALLAH(GOD) to grant them success during d interview!!! To my glorious fellows who didnt make d shortlistment list dont worry Allah(God) has a special plan for y'all because he alone is d best planner.Remain blessed,NAMASTEH!!!
I admire your write up bro, it's an encouragement words. Thanks a bunch. Though, I also heard there'll be a second list and the list released still not available on the Nigerian Army website is signifying the truth of the rumour, besides there's always an elements of truth in any rumour. Thanks once again poseidonn.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 10:02pm On Aug 12, 2014
obiksam: (ALLPALL & POUNDMAKER) My brother the ssc is on page 69 oooh. Sorry house i just went through only page 72. Sorry.
Nah, no problem. na Apollo cos am. Lolzzzzz
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Generaloluseye: 10:05pm On Aug 12, 2014
@ ehisi. Let me begin by saying that the politics of recruitment does not take the place of merit inthe US army or other advanced militaries. In the west point academy, which is our equivalent of NDA. U are nominated by the president or senator or u re the child of a veteran. If don't ve this opportunity, u ll ve to be a graduate to join the military. And u can get to the highest position in the military unlike in the nigerian military where they segregate btw short service and NDA. General Collins Powell is an example of someone who got in as a graduate. The rule should be made clear. Why should u sell form to pple when u know that they ve no chance of being recruited. Why not tell us hat pple who ve no sponsor should not bother to apply? What they did is fraud of the highest order to sell form to someone and the person was not called for interview. If they know the pple they need is 1200 and the slots has been distributed, why call for pple to apply?.......

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poseidonn: 10:07pm On Aug 12, 2014
poundsmaker: I admire your write up bro, it's an encouragement words. Thanks a bunch. Though, I also heard there'll be a second list and the list released still not available on the Nigerian Army website is signifying the truth of the rumour, besides there's always an elements of truth in any rumour. Thanks once again poseidonn.
you r welcome bro,i really hope and pray d rumour of a second list is true and in sha Allah it will favor you and d rest,amin!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 10:18pm On Aug 12, 2014
poseidonn: you r welcome bro,i really hope and pray d rumour of a second list is true and in sha Allah it will favor you and d rest,amin!!!
Amin oooo. Thanks brother.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (57) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia / Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated / Vacancies 5.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.