Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,807 members, 7,886,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 01:22 AM

Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants - Jobs/Vacancies (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants (136335 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / What Is The Difference Btw The Dssc And Ssc Of The Nigerian Army? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by idyexcel(f): 10:55pm On Aug 12, 2014
Pls can someone help me check Williams Idongesit Joseph DSSC/2014/18369 Akwa ibom state
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by pascacy: 10:59pm On Aug 12, 2014
pls can somwone help me to check my, Anene Cyril Ikechukwu< DSSC/2014/18881.Anambra State
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by rushj(m): 11:19pm On Aug 12, 2014
poundsmaker: The list is out, from page 69 to 73
Pls. DSSC/2014/2693 KABIR DAUDA MUSTAFA. ADAMAWA. CHECK FOR ME PLS.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 11:35pm On Aug 12, 2014
rushj:
Sorry bro, I don't have the newspaper with me again.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 13, 2014
A second list whatsoever will only favour the SSCs alone. That's if the rumours are true
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by ehissi(m): 12:55am On Aug 13, 2014
Generaloluseye: @ ehisi. Let me begin by saying that the politics of recruitment does not take the place of merit inthe US army or other advanced militaries. In the west point academy, which is our equivalent of NDA. U are nominated by the president or senator or u re the child of a veteran. If don't ve this opportunity, u ll ve to be a graduate to join the military. And u can get to the highest position in the military unlike in the nigerian military where they segregate btw short service and NDA. General Collins Powell is an example of someone who got in as a graduate. The rule should be made clear. Why should u sell form to pple when u know that they ve no chance of being recruited. Why not tell us hat pple who ve no sponsor should not bother to apply? What they did is fraud of the highest order to sell form to someone and the person was not called for interview. If they know the pple they need is 1200 and the slots has been distributed, why call for pple to apply?.......

And how many Americans know a senator or r buddies with obamaor have parents who R veterans? Lemme guess all 250million Americans right. If we do that here U will call it balled out injustice and unfairness. And that to you doesn't seem like an unfair consideration? U have to be a senators candidate to go to westpoint. Imagine U had to be picked by the president or a senator before U go to NDA or your father must be a personnel servig or retired for U to go to NDA what will nigerians say?

Bit confused about your last line of comment. Was D army supposed to advertise and then tell folks not to apply because they want only 1200? Am still not getting you. Even if application was free folks will still complain. In any case congrats whatever ya category.....
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 1:27am On Aug 13, 2014
honjohnbright: A second list whatsoever will only favour the SSCs alone. That's if the rumours are true
How sure are you on that? Though, speculation is allowed.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Charbless(m): 5:59am On Aug 13, 2014
Pls I need to chck mine
SSC/2014/20108 UGBOAJA CHIMEZIE CHARLES IMO STATE
Tnks bros
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by kanworld: 6:20am On Aug 13, 2014
pascacy: Please can someone help me check my, DSSC/2014/18881. Anene Cyril Ikechukwu, ikechukwucy@gmail.com
Which state re U̶̲̥̅̊ frm?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by kanworld: 6:22am On Aug 13, 2014
poundsmaker: Sorry bro, I don't have the newspaper with me again.
Bro ur name is not dere
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by kanworld: 6:26am On Aug 13, 2014
Charbless: Pls I need to chck mine
SSC/2014/20108 UGBOAJA CHIMEZIE CHARLES IMO STATE
Tnks bros
Not on d list
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by kanworld: 6:27am On Aug 13, 2014
pascacy: pls can somwone help me to check my, Anene Cyril Ikechukwu< DSSC/2014/18881.Anambra State
Not dere
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by james2020(m): 6:31am On Aug 13, 2014
alsudaes1: it is there...congrats to him
GOD U ARE TOO MUCH. DANCING AZONTO
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by kanworld: 6:40am On Aug 13, 2014
james2020:
GOD U ARE TOO MUCH. DANCING AZONTO
Congrat bro
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by jcomolade(m): 7:12am On Aug 13, 2014
Pls help me out...OLADAPO ABIODUN OMOlADE....DSSC...ONDO STATE....thanks
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 13, 2014
poundsmaker: How sure are you on that? Though, speculation is allowed.
Mark my last line: "that's if the rumours are true" now I said this because to be very honest and rational with u, if u look at d situation in NA n the country u ll discover that the NA needs reinforcement of enough combatants/personnels(let's not talk about military hardware) to battle insurgents. So rationally speaking, if there will be a second list as rumoured it will favour the SSCs leaving the professionals(DSSCs) with a very slim chance. My OPINION!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by shadabia: 7:40am On Aug 13, 2014
FACT ABOUT LIFE
THE WISEST MAN ON EARTH STILL HAVE A BLACK SHADOW.
NO MECHANIC CAN REPAIR BREAKING NEWS.
NO MATTER HOW TALL YOU ARE, YOU CAN NEVER SEE TOMORROW.
EVEN IF YOU HAVE MILLIONS OF CARS, YOU WILL STILL HAVE TO WALK INTO YOUR BEDROOM.
To continue reading, goto... http://shadabia..com/2014/08/facts-about-life.html
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by deewhylaf13: 7:42am On Aug 13, 2014
pls help me to check
mine. my name is Oyinwola Abiodun Oladayo from Oyo state. with application number DSSC/2014/10194
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by shadabia: 7:49am On Aug 13, 2014
HOW TO GET FLAT BELLY
Hi,
The issue of belly fat is not restricted to a particular gender. It happens to anyone, mostly due to child delivery in women and in men, due to an addictive life style of drinking, too much food intake and or laziness to exercise the body.Click here for more info http://shadabia..com/2014/08/how-to-get-flat-belly.html
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by kanworld: 8:09am On Aug 13, 2014
deewhylaf13: pls help me to check
mine. my name is Oyinwola Abiodun Oladayo from Oyo state. with application number DSSC/2014/10194
Not on d list bro
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by obiksam(m): 8:21am On Aug 13, 2014
Morning house. Please is it true and how is it possible for some one name who did not attend the interview/ screening name come out for the six or nine months training? How possible
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by idyexcel(f): 8:27am On Aug 13, 2014
poseidonn: It's funny how peeps who have seen their names on the list still post their names and numbers on the thread asking fellows to help them check their names/ Yesterday to this time is enough time frame for all those who applied for army job to have gotten hold of d newspaper(s) that published the names of shortlisted candidates for interview,and it was clearly stated that d list is available at www.nigerianarmyms.org. / just wondering if these category of peeps are trying to show off or something/ to those trying to show off note this "it is painful not being shortlisted BUT more painful when u r shortlisted but did not make d final list to go for cadet training",instead of showing off i suggest we encourage our fellows not to give up and those who made it to begin to PRAY to ALLAH(GOD) to grant them success during d interview!!! To my glorious fellows who didnt make d shortlistment list dont worry Allah(God) has a special plan for y'all because he alone is d best planner.Remain blessed,NAMASTEH!!!
The list is not in that site. And I didn't get the paper. Pls how can I check my name myself?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Uziehot(m): 8:30am On Aug 13, 2014
kanworld:
Congrats bro
thanks alot broda.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 8:59am On Aug 13, 2014
honjohnbright:
Mark my last line: "that's if the rumours are true" now I said this because to be very honest and rational with u, if u look at d situation in NA n the country u ll discover that the NA needs reinforcement of enough combatants/personnels(let's not talk about military hardware) to battle insurgents. So rationally speaking, if there will be a second list as rumoured it will favour the SSCs leaving the professionals(DSSCs) with a very slim chance. My OPINION!
I don't dispute all your fact but let's just wait and see
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poseidonn: 9:02am On Aug 13, 2014
idyexcel:
The list is not in that site. And I didn't get the paper. Pls how can I check my name myself?
scroll up d previous post,somebody posted a link for the list.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 9:02am On Aug 13, 2014
obiksam: Morning house. Please is it true and how is it possible for some one name who did not attend the interview/ screening name come out for the six or nine months training? How possible
Very much possible. As a matter of fact by Gen. oluseye, he sighted an example of such in the navy cadet training list that was just released for training this year.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by samobaba4u(m): 10:04am On Aug 13, 2014
poseidonn: you r welcome bro,i really hope and pray d rumour of a second list is true and in sha Allah it will favor you and d rest,amin!!!
Bro, i have said it earlier that they would have seen their names but will still come & ask o tocheck so that ppl will know they get mouth instead of praying & preparing for d nxt stage.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by kanworld: 10:14am On Aug 13, 2014
Uziehot: thanks alot broda.
Hapi 4u bro,  pray ♍Ɣ name will b shortlisted next intake,  have passion for d NA,SSC but was so sad whn  didn't c ♍Ɣ name on d lists, mayb dis year in not ♍Ɣ year.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by kanworld: 10:20am On Aug 13, 2014
samobaba4u:
Bro, i have said it earlier that they would have seen their names but will still come & ask o tocheck so that ppl will know they get mouth instead of praying & preparing for d nxt stage.
Mayb d person name was not shortlisted, but did d screening/interview and passed very well,

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by kanworld: 10:32am On Aug 13, 2014
idyexcel: Pls can someone help me check Williams Idongesit Joseph DSSC/2014/18369 Akwa ibom state
Not dere
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by kanworld: 10:32am On Aug 13, 2014
pascacy: pls can somwone help me to check my, Anene Cyril Ikechukwu< DSSC/2014/18881.Anambra State
Not dere bro
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by kanworld: 10:33am On Aug 13, 2014
rushj:
Not dere

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (57) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia / Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated / Vacancies 5.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.