Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,325 members, 7,888,035 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:59 PM

The Population Density Of Igbo Land - Politics (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Population Density Of Igbo Land (34439 Views)

MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land / Document Showing The Population Of Nigeria In 1920 / Population Density Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by chino11(m): 12:37pm On Dec 29, 2013
That is to tell you that real soon my son will start to tackle you here on NL, since you have refused to get married even at the age of 40.. grin grin

superstar1:

Chinko has a son!!!

E gab mi!!

And he is surely calling you daddy?

Choiiiiiiii. Error factorial.

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by chino11(m): 12:39pm On Dec 29, 2013
chino11: Yorobass are born tigers.. grin

They are born with the Tiger claws on their faces..

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 29, 2013
superstar1:

grin grin grin

Fatherless father aka bastard is still talking.

Who is your father? We have been asking for 3days, you still don't have an answer. Go and ask your Ohaneze or aka ikenga for the answer.

Oduduwa gave birth to Awolowo, Adekunle and Obj that decimated you. You still keep seeing them in your dreams I am sure.

Fatherless kid, show us your father!

you mean lucifer(oduduwa) that was chased from heaven gave birth to you, obj and tinubu? God is my father, do u want to argue that? You son of lucifer(oduduwa)
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 12:41pm On Dec 29, 2013
chino11: That is to tell you that real soon my son will start to tackle you here on NL, since you have refused to get married even at the age of 40.. grin grin

Lol.

Your son is more intelligent than you. I am so sure of that. Infact he will change his name to Yoruba name when he is 18 and tell you daddy, you did me a great injustice for bringing him into a y1bo home, cannibals home grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by chino11(m): 12:42pm On Dec 29, 2013
customized13: you mean lucifer(oduduwa) that was chased from heaven gave birth to you, obj and tinubu? God is my father, do u want to argue that? You son of lucifer(oduduwa)
grin grin grin

Have you forgot that great Zik imprisoned their leader awohlowoa for trying to overthrow the government of Zik/Balewa..

3 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 29, 2013
St_Black:

Thank goodness we have a human creature called Oduduwa to lay our claims of.

..but is it not better for Nigerians to know we hail from a human for them to assume we may probably have hailed from cannibals?.. grin
mofo, @ your age u dnt knw that humans don't fall from heaven, only spirits like lucifer(oduduwa) can do that. You know the amazing thing about it? He dint fly, he fell and broke his backbone.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 12:44pm On Dec 29, 2013
customized13: you mean lucifer(oduduwa) that was chased from heaven gave birth to you, obj and tinubu? God is my father, do u want to argue that? You son of lucifer(oduduwa)
grin grin grin

Fatherless kid, I repeat, who is your father?

Even Jesus Christ had an earthly father. Who is yours?

fatherless child aka bastard, who is the father of the y1bos?
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by chino11(m): 12:44pm On Dec 29, 2013
superstar1:

Lol.

Your son is more intelligent than you. I am so sure of that. Infact he will change his name to Yoruba name when he is 18 and tell you daddy, you did me a great injustice for bringing him into a y1bo home, cannibals home grin cheesy grin cheesy

That is our prayer that our children will be greater..

In the case of yorobass their grandfathers are greater, no wonder you guys are still living in the same red mud house built by your great grandfather in the 21st century..

It sux to be yorobasss..

Yorobasss are synonymous with backwardness... grin

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 12:46pm On Dec 29, 2013
chino11:

Have you forgot that great Zik imprisoned their leader awohlowoa for trying to overthrow the government of Zik/Balewa..

He punished your conspiracy and treachery with 3mm deaths and emanciated nyanmiri children grin cheesy grin grin
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 29, 2013
superstar1:

Fatherless kid, I repeat, who is your father?

Even Jesus Christ had an earthly father. Who is yours?

fatherless child aka bastard, who is the father of the y1bos?
abraham is my father, are u blind or what? You this son of lucifer(oduduwa)

2 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by chino11(m): 12:46pm On Dec 29, 2013
Super-rat what will you say about yorobass being born with tiger claws..? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 12:47pm On Dec 29, 2013
chino11:

That is our prayer that our children will be greater..

In the case of yorobass their grandfathers are greater, no wonder you guys are still living in the same red mud house built by your great grandfather in the 21st century..

It sux to be yorobasss..

Yorobasss are synonymous with backwardness... grin

Lmaoooooooo.

And nyanmiri Igbos, won't stop running into our beautiful houses and prosperous land.

Y1bos are the true meaning of being pathetic.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by chino11(m): 12:48pm On Dec 29, 2013
superstar1:

He punished your conspiracy and treachery with 3mm deaths and emanciated nyanmiri children grin cheesy grin grin

But your leader (awoh) was imprisoned by great Zik an Igbo man..

Who is the master nah...? grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 12:49pm On Dec 29, 2013
customized13: abraham is my father, are u blind or what? You sadthis son of lucifer(oduduwa)

grin grin grin

He is trying hard to find his adaobi voice.

Even Abraham had a father.

Who is the father of the Y1bos, I repeat?

A fatherless race, culture less society, uncivilised community is nothing but a cannibalistic ethnic group.

Who is your father again?

Complete your assignment.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 12:50pm On Dec 29, 2013
chino11:

But your leader (awoh) was imprisoned by great Zik an Igbo man..

Who is the master nah...? grin grin

Awo chopped off the head of 3mm y1bos.

That tells you who is the master.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by chino11(m): 12:51pm On Dec 29, 2013
superstar1:

Lmaoooooooo.

And nyanmiri Igbos, won't stop running into our beautiful houses and prosperous land.

Y1bos are the true meaning of being pathetic.

Which prosperous?

Picture analysis..

The difference is clear..

One is Igboland (Onitsha non state capital) and the other is Yorobarland (ibadam capital of yorobarland).. grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 29, 2013
superstar1:

grin grin grin

He is trying hard to find his adaobi voice.

Even Abraham had a father.

Who is the father of the Y1bos, I repeat?

A fatherless race, culture less society, uncivilised community is nothing but a cannibalistic ethnic group.

Who is your father again?

Complete your assignment.
are you trying to say abraham isn't my father? Son of lucifer(oduduwa)

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by chino11(m): 12:54pm On Dec 29, 2013
superstar1:

Awo chopped off the head of 3mm y1bos.

That tells you who is the master.

But why did he later commit suicide? grin grin

We made sure abiolaa was denied presidency and later slaughtered. Now who is master..?

Even GEJ has courted the Igbos that we are the pillar of his government. What does that tell you..? grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 12:54pm On Dec 29, 2013
chino11:

Which prosperous?

Picture analysis..

The difference is clear..

One is Igboland and the other is Yorobarland.. grin grin

Photographer of the year aka no1 google customer.

Tell the world, why the greedy y1bos keep loading their 911 trucks, in full loads, to head to our ever bustling and prosperous land.

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 12:56pm On Dec 29, 2013
chino11:

But why did he later commit suicide? grin grin

We made sure abiolaa was denied presidency and later slaughtered. Now who is master..?

Even GEJ has courted the Igbos that we are the pillar of his government. What does that tell you..? grin grin

Abiona died and OBJ took over Asorock for 8years and y1bos that are the dustbin of the whole nation are still doing janitors at Abuja gate.

Lmaoooooo

Igbos are the pillars of GEJs presidency and we can see your lootocracy at work nah. Greedy people. They want to eat the whole altar. If you finish the altar, what will the next govt eat. Barawo bansa.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by chino11(m): 12:57pm On Dec 29, 2013
superstar1:

Photographer of the year aka no1 google customer.

Tell the world, why the greedy y1bos keep loading their 911 trucks, in full loads, to head to our ever bustling and prosperous land.

Now its no longer prosperity index, you have digressed ones more.. grin

From the skyline one could tell how a city it. I took snapshots of where common Igbos lives and common yorobass lives..

Here is another view.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 12:57pm On Dec 29, 2013
customized13: are you trying to say abraham isn't my father? Son of lucifer(oduduwa)

Abraham had father?

Who is the father of the cannibalistic y1bos?
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eggheaders(m): 12:58pm On Dec 29, 2013
New definition of stupidity is chino and customized..
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 1:00pm On Dec 29, 2013
chino11:

Now its no longer prosperity index, you have digressed ones more.. grin

From the skyline one could tell how a city it. I took snapshots of where common Igbos lives and common yorobass lives..

Here is another view.. grin grin

Fotografa aka oluya

How will that stop Under ages from alaigbo, soaked in red mud from heading to our prosperous and blessed land of Yorubas by jan 2?

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by chino11(m): 1:00pm On Dec 29, 2013
superstar1:

Abiona died and OBJ took over Asorock for 8years and y1bos that are the dustbin of the whole nation are still doing janitors at Abuja gate.

Lmaoooooo

Igbos are the pillars of GEJs presidency and we can see your lootocracy at work nah. Greedy people. They want to eat the whole altar. If you finish the altar, what will the next govt eat. Barawo bansa.

Igbos and Hausas used the presidency to compensate you guys after killing your breadwinner abiola.. grin grin

Even in the OBJs govt it was the Igbos that controlled the economic corridors...from Soludo to Iweala to Ezekwesili etc..

We were and still in charge.. grin grin
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 29, 2013
superstar1:

Abraham had father?

Who is the father of the cannibalistic y1bos?
ok, the father of abraham? The father of igbos is ADAM, abraham is one of our fore-fathers. Anyother question? Son of lucifer
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by chino11(m): 1:03pm On Dec 29, 2013
superstar1:

Fotografa aka oluya

How will that stop Under ages from alaigbo, soaked in red mud from heading to our prosperous and blessed land of Yorubas by jan 2?

Post the pix of the much talked about yorobar prosperous land nah...

Abi is it a crime to post pix of yorobar land..? grin

Just take a look at how you guys are living in red earth mud houses in the 21st century. The matter is even made worse that this is your state capital.. grin grin

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 1:06pm On Dec 29, 2013
customized13: ok, the father of abraham? The father of igbos is ADAM, abraham is one of our fore-fathers. Anyother question? Son of lucifer

Hahahaha cheesy grin

The fatherless kid has finally looked for someone to adopt him.

Ok oo. Adam is the father of Cain and Abel. Look furthermore for your father.

Who is your father, fatherless kid, I repeat?

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 1:07pm On Dec 29, 2013
chino11:

Igbos and Hausas used the presidency to compensate you guys after killing your breadwinner abiola.. grin grin

Even in the OBJs govt it was the Igbos that controlled the economic corridors...from Soludo to Iweala to Ezekwesili etc..

We were and still in charge.. grin grin

How can janitor compensate anybody?

How can a gateman usher in the landlord?

They were appointed by the landlord OBJ. They are therefore, his servants and slaves. grin grin grin grin
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 1:10pm On Dec 29, 2013
chino11:

Post the pix of the much talked about yorobar prosperous land nah...

Abi is it a crime to post pix of yorobar land..? grin

Just take a look at how you guys are living in red earth mud houses in the 21st century. The matter is even made worse that this is your state capital.. grin grin

Best photographer on NL for 2013, I repeat, how will your beautiful pix, stop wandering red mud cannibalistic greedy y1bis from infesting SW again by jan , in their red mud tinted trucks? grin cheesy grin
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 29, 2013
superstar1:

Hahahaha cheesy grin

The fatherless kid has finally looked for someone to adopt him.

Ok oo. Adam is the father of Cain and Abel. Look furthermore for your father.

Who is your father, fatherless kid, I repet?
are you trying to say adam isn't my dad? Tell me. Son of lucifer(oduduwa), my father didn't fall frm heaven, he was created by God in his image.
grin grin grin grin
Lucifer(oduduwa) is the father of yorubas
Adam is the father of igbos.
That's just the fact or do u want my dad to adopt u?
grin grin grin
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by chino11(m): 1:12pm On Dec 29, 2013
Superrat i have come to realize that you are on auto reply. You have not made any point. you keep running from one topic to another, without making any sense..

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

Kola Oguntuga To Take Command Of OLOGBO (Photo) / Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja / Aisha Buhari At US Institute Of Peace (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.