Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,954 members, 7,873,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:22 AM

The Population Density Of Igbo Land - Politics (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Population Density Of Igbo Land (34410 Views)

MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land / Document Showing The Population Of Nigeria In 1920 / Population Density Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by cashkid18(m): 4:23pm On Dec 29, 2013
superstar1:

cheesy grin

All other tribes have a father, who is the father of the y1bos.
Awo will forever be happy in his grave, because we are reveling in his legacy and we are continuing with his good work of chopping off the head of y1bos.

Why Awo has Lagos to how, zik only has red mud of alaigbo to show the world. Pathetic case.

Oduduwa, the great father of the yorubas, whereas some people are bastard cannibalistic race.
lolz.my fada is here at home chilin wit homies cheesy cheesy.u pple shud cum to d east n get sum education to release u free d shackles of awos free education cuz i can i see dt it was awos free education dt made u pple to believe dt oduduwas joke.stp goin to dt mushroom university in ogbomosho dt kips telin u stories of hw oduduwa was released frm d sky grin grin
wic lagos did u say dt awolowo left behind,d only tin awo left behind was dt slum called ibadam grin grin n nt lagos dt is no man's land

3 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 4:26pm On Dec 29, 2013
cashkid18: lolz.my fada is here at home chilin wit homies cheesy cheesy.u pple shud cum to d east n get sum education to release u free d shackles of awos free education cuz i can i see dt it was awos free education dt u pple to believe dt oduduwas free education.stp goin to dt mushroom university in ogbomosho dt kips telin u stories of hw oduduwa was released frm d sky grin grin
wic lagos did u say dt awolowo left behind,d only tin awo left behind was dt slum called ibadam grin grin n nt lagos dt is no man's land

Lol. Cockroach broke village kid, keep rocking your festivity inside red mud or gully erosion.

Ask zik,where Awo and the rest showed him the way to Onitsha as his constituency.

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by cashkid18(m): 4:41pm On Dec 29, 2013
superstar1:

Lol. Cockroach broke village kid, keeping rocking your festivity inside red mud or gully erosion.

Ask zik,where Awo and the rest showed him the way to Onitsha as his constituency.
are u nw denying dt d fact dt ibadam was developed into a huge slum by awolowo n dt it was nt awolowo dt developed lagos
lagos was a big slum lik other sw state until d fg made it d capital n developed it.am sure dt if awo was alive today,he wud hv as well claimed dt he was d one dt developed lagos denying ibadam.no wonder yaribas kips claimin lagos as their state of origin.

6 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by chino11(m): 4:53pm On Dec 29, 2013
Nwanne you no go kill me with laughter oo....you too get badt mouth oo.. grin grin

cashkid18: are u nw denying dt d fact dt ibadam was developed into a huge slum by awolowo n dt it was nt awolowo dt developed lagos
lagos was a big slum lik other sw state until was d fg made it d capital n developed.am sure dt if awo was alive today,he wud hv as well claimed dt he was d one dt developed lagos denying ibadam.no wonder yaribas kips claimin lagos as their state of origin.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by cashkid18(m): 4:56pm On Dec 29, 2013
chino11: Nwanne you no go kill me with laughter oo....you too get badt mouth oo.. grin grin

lolz.oga mu,am jst tryin to catch sum fun dis aftanoon grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by cashkid18(m): 4:59pm On Dec 29, 2013
chelsea match is nw on.wil b bak to continue #shalom grin
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 5:06pm On Dec 29, 2013
cashkid18: are u nw denying dt d fact dt ibadam was developed into a huge slum by awolowo n dt it was nt awolowo dt developed lagos
lagos was a big slum lik other sw state until d fg made it d capital n developed it.am sure dt if awo was alive today,he wud hv as well claimed dt he was d one dt developed lagos denying ibadam.no wonder yaribas kips claimin lagos as their state of origin.

Lol.

Y1bos will have heart attack, just like zik, over lagos and will send all your corpse back to alaigbo.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 29, 2013
superstar1:

cheesy grin

All other tribes have a father, who is the father of the y1bos.
Awo will forever be happy in his grave, because we are reveling in his legacy and we are continuing with his good work of chopping off the head of y1bos.

Why Awo has Lagos to how, zik only has red mud of alaigbo to show the world. Pathetic case.

Oduduwa, the great father of the yorubas, whereas some people are bastard cannibalistic race.
yeah, he's indeed great lucifer to you.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by cashkid18(m): 6:03pm On Dec 29, 2013
superstar1:

Lol.

Y1bos will have heart attack, just like zik, over lagos and will send all your corpse back to alaigbo.
evenin ogbomosho man lik u is threatening fire n brimestone to igbos.u shud liv lagos issues to d ekos n focus on hw to remuv d brown roofs dt is destroying ur ibadam capital.dont be surprise dt wen nig divides,u wil b among d destitues dt wil b deported bak to ogbomosho grin grin
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by cashkid18(m): 6:05pm On Dec 29, 2013
chelsea is winin#proudly chelsea fan cool cool
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 6:20pm On Dec 29, 2013
cashkid18: evenin ogbomosho man lik u is threatening fire n brimestone to igbos.u shud liv lagos issues to d ekos n focus on hw to remuv d brown roofs dt is destroying ur ibadam capital.dont be surprise dt wen nig divides,u wil b among d destitues dt wil b deported bak to ogbomosho grin grin

Brokea$$ kid, rocking inside red mud. By now your complexion would have turned to red grin cheesy grin
What is the name of that your village again?

Come to Lagos and lemme show you what. City looks like.

Better still, follow your uncle back to Lagos and become child slave for 10years, as usual.

4 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by cashkid18(m): 7:03pm On Dec 29, 2013
superstar1:

Brokea$$ kid, rocking inside red mud. By now your complexion would have turned to red grin cheesy grin

Better still, follow your uncle back to Lagos and become child slave .for 10years, as usual.

hehehehe grin grin.did i touch a nerve .u ar already sounding frustrated grin grin.
Y shud i lv my city n cum to ogbomosho enclave.a place in d 21 st century wia u pple stil poo in d polythene bag n open gutters grin grin
.my village is even more civilised n developed dan dt ur ibadam slum grin grin..

6 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by chino11(m): 7:37pm On Dec 29, 2013
Nwanne mu I ga egbu mmadu ebe a. Jilu ya nwayo..

You are hitting below the belt oo. Its against the Nigerian Constitution.... grin grin grin grin

cashkid18: hehehehe grin grin.did i touch a nerve .u ar already sounding frustrated grin grin.
Y shud i lv my city n cum to ogbomosho enclave.a place in d 21 st century wia u pple stil poo in d polythene bag n open gutters grin grin
.my village is even more civilised n developed dan dt ur ibadam slum grin grin..
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by phase1: 7:45pm On Dec 29, 2013
cashkid18: hehehehe grin grin.did i touch a nerve .u ar already sounding frustrated grin grin.

Una no go kill person with laugh for here.

grin
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by phase1: 7:48pm On Dec 29, 2013

This guy get bad mouth pass.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by cashkid18(m): 7:51pm On Dec 29, 2013
phase1:

This guy and dozzybaba who get bad mouth pass grin
na dozzy b baba wen it cums to bashing of yaribas.i stil b learner .wia dozzy dey self cuz i dey miss am

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ebube77: 8:29pm On Dec 29, 2013
superstar1:

Better still, follow your uncle back to Lagos and become child slave for 10years, as usual.

ur brother bleeped ur mom and she gave birth to u (incest)-mother and son Bleep.

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2013
ebube77: ur brother bleeped ur mom and she gave birth to u (incest)-mother and son Bleep.

grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

Lol.

Mine is even better.

Your grandmother, mother and sisters were molested in turn, on the bed your father bought with his money by mallos, while your father was greeting them "well done" and fanning them. After that, they made your father to suc.k their coc.k in turns, before feeding his head to birds.

No wonder, they gave birth to a worthless, dumb headed Igbo carrying mallos DNA like you. Bastar.d child, a product and forever reminder of pain of civil war in your pathetic, poverty stricken and stigmatised family.

Ode oshi. Human beings are talking, baboon too is raising up his hand, that, it has an idea.

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ebube77: 9:11pm On Dec 29, 2013
superstar1:

grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

Lol.

Mine is even better.

Your grandmother, mother and sisters were molested in turn, on the bed your father bought with his money by mallos, while your father was greeting them "well done" and fanning them. After that, they made your father to suc.k their coc.k in turns, before feeding his head to birds.

No wonder, they gave birth to a worthless, dumb headed Igbo carrying mallos DNA like you. Bastar.d child, a product and forever reminder of pain of civil war in your pathetic, poverty stricken and stigmatised family.

Ode oshi. Human beings are talking, baboon too is raising up his hand, that, it has an idea.

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
make sure u Bleep ur mother real hot this night.shameless lots, all of ur people are born out of incest(mom and son,father and daughter sex)

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 9:13pm On Dec 29, 2013
ebube77: make sure u Bleep ur mother real hot this night.shameless lots, all of ur people are born out of incest(mom and son,father and daughter sex)

The Bastar.d of a child is blabbing.

You are the nightmare the mallos deposited in your father's lineage and the eternal sorrow and pain to your grandmother, mother and sisters as they sight you daily.

Ndo for you and pelee for you miserable family.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by chino11(m): 9:19pm On Dec 29, 2013
superstar1:

Stop being foolish! Lagos is not yorobarland but FG enclave and a no man's land. Go back to the slum ibadam, ekiti, abeokuta and osbogbo those are yorobralands.

6 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 9:33pm On Dec 29, 2013
chino11:

Stop being foolish! Lagos is not yorobarland but FG enclave and a no man's land. Go back to the slum ibadam, ekiti, abeokuta and osbogbo those are yorobralands.

Lol.

Give yourself hypertension over Lagos, just like Zik and Ojukwu, you will die the way they died and no one will even remember you. I only pity your son.

SW is SW. Add or remove Lagos. Na your headache.

Find your way to National Complaints Commission, if you are still bitter and sad over the lovely city being Yorubas and not for greedy y1bos. I am sure there is none on the red mud soil of alaigbo. There is even no federal presence there, anyway. A punishment for your sins of killing the leaders of other regions. So, find your way to NCC in PH.

Mind you, you can also find your way to The Hague, if they can assist your miserable cause.

6 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ebube77: 10:25pm On Dec 29, 2013
superstar1:

The Bastar.d of a child is blabbing.

You are the nightmare the mallos deposited in your father's lineage and the eternal sorrow and pain to your grandmother, mother and sisters as they sight you daily.

Ndo for you and pelee for you miserable family.
lol... it seems as if poverty has affected servely. meanwhile, ask ur brother how he shared ur mother with ur father last night.also, ask ur father hw he impregnated a goat the other day.
I'll not be suprise to hear dat your 82, years old mother was bleeped by her 13 years old grand son. deal with rusty zink and red mud all over Iba-da-amu.

my goat has been impregnated! watch ur neighbour.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 10:37pm On Dec 29, 2013
ebube77: lol... it seems as if poverty has affected servely meanwhile, ask ur brother how he shared ur mother with ur father last night.
I'll not be suprise to hear dat your 82, years old mother was bleeped by her 13 years old grand son. deal with rusty zink and red mud all over Iba-da-amu.

my goat has been impregnated! watch ur neighbour.

Lol.

You think sneaking in and out of a thread in an ungodly hour can save you. You are a novice and you are on a very long thingggggg.

You are getting your voice gradually. Unfortunately, it is still in Adaobi's voice.

The molestation of your ugly LovePeddler mother with beards and hairy chests in broad light, by 7 hefty mallos, made you, the product of the gang molestation, to be an 1mbecile. Your pathetic self, was nearly thrown into igwurruta lake, but the round of molestation of your sister and grandmother made your mother to lose her mind. Alas, this miserable thing was delivered inside red mud of alaigbo 9months after.

Your cannibal clan, ought to have even used you for pepper soup, if they had ever known, their Bastar.d son will turn out to be a schizophrenic 1mbecile.

Your toad brain is still below par. Upgrade it.

You are a learner and you will surely learn tonight. I promise you.

Even your E-Generals don't tread the path you have taken. Again, you are on a very long thinggggggggggg.

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ketoprofen(m): 7:33am On Dec 30, 2013
So, superstar, u have finally agreed no part of Yoruba land is developed enough to match SE?
Beautiful.
I told u there is no city there, and u font reason am.
Y do u want to show me Lagos which strangers have been buying and developing serially for 100 yrs, I thought u said u were proud of ur ancestral slums?
Na me go show u around Lagos when u are ready.
Una no get more than 10% of Lagos properties,
, left for u, Lagos would have been another disaster.
hahahaha, we are both non indigenes of Lagos, so talk sth else
As every other Yoruba, u are even ashamed of Yoruba land.

2 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eggheaders(m): 12:40pm On Dec 30, 2013
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Malawian(m): 5:29pm On Dec 30, 2013
eggheaders:

Will this shytard go and die we talking about a movement comprise with people in thousand. The majority of your folks back then flee stop making up lies son. I slay your best ask only truth and foolglobe.
we fled to our land, you fled to seme border.

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ketoprofen(m): 5:31pm On Dec 30, 2013
eggheaders: https://www.nairaland.com/1573425/enugu-village-100-people-1909/5#20555258

What has Enugu of 1909 got to do with Enugu of 2013?
u don't talk abt a city that no Yoruba state can achieve.
No Yoruba town can reach the beauty of Enugu and owerri ever.
Ibadan remains the biggest slum in west africa

2 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Malawian(m): 5:44pm On Dec 30, 2013
eggheaders:

Is this shytehead confused even the role played by unilag students is more pronounced than the effort of ndigbo what is this cow saying self. They boast of killing 500,000 Nigerian army in one breathe scream genocide and massacre on another breathe what a confuse lots. No wonder the she....male general borrow is wife g-string to flee to Abidjan.

after our father continually pounded your weak a r sed fathers, they resorted to going after their equals - women and children. i watched tears of the sun yesterday on e-africa.

what a bunch of cowards.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

RIVERS ELECTION: TRIBUNAL DISGRACED DAWARI, ODILI …Declares PDP winner / 'As Straight As Bobrisky' - Reno Omokri Mocks Army's Account Of Lekki Shooting / Wives, Children Stop Military Trucks Conveying Soldiers To Fight Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.