Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,708 members, 7,905,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 03:15 PM

PARASITES: 35 States Can’t Pay Salaries Without Federal funds - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PARASITES: 35 States Can’t Pay Salaries Without Federal funds (4699 Views)

CBN Gives Insight Into Why States Can’t Pay Salaries / Photo: Some Youths In Nigeria Argue That Nigeria Has 35 States. Leaders Of 2mor / Why Northern States Can’t Pay Minimum Wage, By Zamfara Gov . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PARASITES: 35 States Can’t Pay Salaries Without Federal funds by Pangea: 12:47pm On Dec 28, 2013
lorddannie: that theorem wouldn't work with other "highly parasitic" states whose entire existence hinges on the regular dosage of free oil funds.

this same states constitute the major problem to peaceful coexistence. It is either religioni extremism, violence for failing in elections, terrorism, intolerance, unprovoked attacks, ethnic cleansing etc.

It's quite shameful, but withdrawing oil funds from some states would cause total collapse and anarchy and many would degenerate into armlets or autonomous communities with govt.

Nature will always find a way!
Abeg make the free money disappear ojare
Re: PARASITES: 35 States Can’t Pay Salaries Without Federal funds by agbameta: 1:42pm On Dec 28, 2013
phase1:
Why are confusing yourself?..i thought Logic (GES 112) was part of Awo's free education largesse, where were you when Baba Awo was sharing his free education cake. Read what you wrote initially and re-read yourself again. Like seriously....hello!...are you making any sense here?

Olodo, what I wrote is still up there, too bad your lousy village education betrayed you. You must be mad and crazy to go to poor places for survival. Why do you leave the comfort of your own rich environment to suffer in poor Yoruba land? Are you mad and crazy?

Why not just answer that question instead of bothering me with your dumb and elementary village logic.

1 Like

Re: PARASITES: 35 States Can’t Pay Salaries Without Federal funds by phase1: 7:53pm On Dec 29, 2013
agbameta:

Olodo, what I wrote is still up there, too bad your lousy village education betrayed you. You must be mad and crazy to go to poor places for survival. Why do you leave the comfort of your own rich environment to suffer in poor Yoruba land? Are you mad and crazy?

Why not just answer that question instead of bothering me with your dumb and elementary village logic.

still punching your clenched fist in thin air on an imaginary enemy.

grin
Re: PARASITES: 35 States Can’t Pay Salaries Without Federal funds by basilo101: 9:05pm On Dec 29, 2013
agbameta:

Is poor state of Osun the reason why your forefathers left your land for Yoruba land and you and many generations are still leaving for Yoruba land?

Is poor state of Osun the reason why the same Osun state is richer than your erosion ravage and worthless wasteland?

Is the poor state of Osun the reason why Osun is building a new airport from scratch while you beggars end up with a run down repainted old airstrip

Let me tell you clueless dullards something about poverty.

When you leave the comfort of your own home and environment to seek survival elsewhere, it means you are poor while the people you go to are are not because they have more than enough buying power to buy from you and keep you alive.

Only mad and insane people go to poor places for greener pastures, not that we don't think you people are crazy anyways...

u no de tire?
Re: PARASITES: 35 States Can’t Pay Salaries Without Federal funds by basilo101: 9:08pm On Dec 29, 2013
agbameta:

Reading and comprehension should have been part of your village education..

Ode, you are there because Yorubaland is not poor and if the place is poor, why are you there? Are you mad and crazy that you prefer to leave the comfort of your own home just go go and suffer in a poverty stricken land? Are you mad and crazy?

Why go there if the place is poor?

I know many of you are too dumb and retarded to see the idiocy and absurdities in all the unintelligent and pathetic nonsense you spew.

You are crazy anyways means regardless of your dumb reasons for going to poor places for survival, you are still crazy.

“But I think the basic issue Aka Ikenga must address is why people feel compelled to immigrate from one part of the country to the other? Is it the case that some lack the resources to develop or perhaps some parts are endowed with enormous resources but not adequately managed?
“How can development be so difficult from the zone that has produced people like Nnamdi Azikiwe, Alex Ekwueme, Ike Nwachukwu, among others? Gov. Fashola

STFU and go get a job
Re: PARASITES: 35 States Can’t Pay Salaries Without Federal funds by agbameta: 11:12pm On Dec 29, 2013
basilo101:
STFU and go get a job

What's all this got to do with your miserable and pathetic village life?
Re: PARASITES: 35 States Can’t Pay Salaries Without Federal funds by CROWE: 11:17pm On Dec 29, 2013
Well, if the point of a state is not to generate money then why should it bother to do so? And if anybody is going to argue that they should be generating money then why are they being given oil money? Don't blame the state governments for being human. A man who is gets millions of dollars from his father every year is not going to go to the office. You blame the father for enabling his bad habit so ultimately the federal government is at fault here. Everything in Nigeria is one way or another, the fault of the federal government since they have all the power.
Re: PARASITES: 35 States Can’t Pay Salaries Without Federal funds by Tofax: 3:40pm On Dec 30, 2013
Interesting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

That Clueless Region / I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku / Opinion:Chatham House Has Insulted The CONSCIENCE And INTEGRITY Of Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.