Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,490 members, 7,964,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 04:10 AM

Photos - Amigo Supermarket Abuja Re-opens? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Photos - Amigo Supermarket Abuja Re-opens? (21054 Views)

Onitsha Mall Opens For Business Today- Pictures / Breaking!! US Imposes Sanctions On Owner Of AMIGO Supermarket Abuja!! / How Much Capital Will Be Needed To Start A Mini Supermarket? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos - Amigo Supermarket Abuja Re-opens? by fctguy: 7:21pm On Dec 27, 2013
redsun: If they are found to have any link with terrorists in any given way,they should be ostracized from the country.They should be given one way tickets out of the country,even though they are naturalized nigerians.

Terrorists should not be condone in any way.They are cancerous,terminal.

I believe pepper must have changed hands for the place to re-open
Re: Photos - Amigo Supermarket Abuja Re-opens? by fctguy: 7:26pm On Dec 27, 2013
lepashandi:

You guys are dumb. The one found guilty was sent to life imprisonment. What else do you want?

You are dumber.
They should be banished from 9ja with their dead bodies sent back home.
Re: Photos - Amigo Supermarket Abuja Re-opens? by Ayatullah(m): 7:31pm On Dec 27, 2013
Akshow: I weep for naija. Only here can such happen.

Keep on weeping........we shall keep on shopping at AMIGO SUPERMARKET. Thank God, I can once again enjoy Quality Baked Bread with the Mediterranean touch........so keep weeping and fooling yourself. I will send you a drum to collect your teardrops, when the drum is full please let me know so that I can send you another one.......we shall bottle your teardrops, give it a special name and send it to the SSS guys that keep watch in front of the supermarket while the illegal closure lasted, for special analysis.
Re: Photos - Amigo Supermarket Abuja Re-opens? by fctguy: 7:34pm On Dec 27, 2013
Ayatullah:

Keep on weeping........we shall keep on shopping at AMIGO SUPERMARKET. Thank God, I can once again enjoy Quality Baked Bread with the Mediterranean touch........so keep weeping and fooling yourself. I will send you a drum to collect your teardrops, when the drum is full please let me know so that I can send you another one.......we shall bottle your teardrops, give it a special name and send it to the SSS guys that keep watch in front of the supermarket while the illegal closure lasted, for special analysis.

Very boring rubbish

1 Like

Re: Photos - Amigo Supermarket Abuja Re-opens? by king94(m): 7:55pm On Dec 27, 2013
fctguy:

Very boring rubbish
I actually enjoyed it. If ur courts can't find dem guilty, why are u 'hala-ing'?
Re: Photos - Amigo Supermarket Abuja Re-opens? by lauyanAbuja: 7:57pm On Dec 27, 2013
Oh my dear Amigo.....Can't explain how I miss yah.......Is kind of hard with u not around........shopping with u got qualit time........Amigo dear I can't let u go......
Re: Photos - Amigo Supermarket Abuja Re-opens? by Ayatullah(m): 9:29pm On Dec 27, 2013
fctguy:

Very boring rubbish

Boring because your brain is BOLTED shocked
Re: Photos - Amigo Supermarket Abuja Re-opens? by fctguy: 10:13pm On Dec 27, 2013
Ayatullah:

Boring because your brain is BOLTED shocked
Another super boring talk grin
Seem you are fed up with your life undecided
Think and then type wink

1 Like

Re: Photos - Amigo Supermarket Abuja Re-opens? by Ayatullah(m): 10:31pm On Dec 27, 2013
fctguy:
Another super boring talk grin
Seem you are fed up with your life undecided
Think and then type wink

Better stop crying, meet me at AMIGO SUPERMARKET, let me dust you up and do you a little shopping, to spice up your miserable life shocked
Re: Photos - Amigo Supermarket Abuja Re-opens? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 27, 2013
What is all the rantings about? The man was not found guilty! Goddammit! If you gat issues with it, go reopen the case and present your case undecided
Re: Photos - Amigo Supermarket Abuja Re-opens? by dustydee: 12:22am On Dec 28, 2013
Salmoneus:
And you would trust this Nigerian government to give justice to an international terrorist worth millions? don't be naive!!
Terrorist? Why did you refer to them as terrorists? Any evidence?
Re: Photos - Amigo Supermarket Abuja Re-opens? by abouqi(f): 7:16am On Dec 28, 2013
Ayatullah:

If l were you, l will NEVER go near that supermarket!
But l know, a dog that must get lost will never listen to the Hunter's whistle.
Don't wait till the day of explosion, you might not be lucky enough to tell us your experience.
STAY AWAY FROM AMIGO & WONDERLAND! Those guys investigated are terribly wicked!
Re: Photos - Amigo Supermarket Abuja Re-opens? by king94(m): 7:43am On Dec 28, 2013
abouqi:

If l were you, l will NEVER go near that supermarket!
But l know, a dog that must get lost will never listen to the Hunter's whistle.
Don't wait till the day of explosion, you might not be lucky enough to tell us your experience.
STAY AWAY FROM AMIGO & WONDERLAND! Those guys investigated are terribly wicked!
How do u know dat dey ar wiked. U used d word 'investigated' nd they were left off d hook. If d nigerian courts found them not to be guilty of any crime, its all gud. If u won't shop at amigo, that is fyn by me. Howeva, don't come here nd try to spoil ppl dat were exonerated by d courts.
Re: Photos - Amigo Supermarket Abuja Re-opens? by fctguy: 8:24am On Dec 28, 2013
Ayatullah:

Better stop crying, meet me at AMIGO SUPERMARKET, let me dust you up and do you a little shopping, to spice up your miserable life shocked

So you think shopping is your answer to everything in life?
Seem you have shares with the terrorists grin
No wonder you talk like this.........*walks away shaking head*
Re: Photos - Amigo Supermarket Abuja Re-opens? by Ayatullah(m): 3:52pm On Dec 28, 2013
fctguy:

So you think shopping is your answer to everything in life?
Seem you have shares with the terrorists grin
No wonder you talk like this.........*walks away shaking head*

If putting some good items in your shopping basket at my expense cannot lift your spirit, then I will check you into a Psychiatric Hospital where you really belong, because it is clear from your posts that you are having some mental issues.........Imagine you *Walking Away and Shaking Your Head* Please seek for help faaaaassssssst embarassed
Re: Photos - Amigo Supermarket Abuja Re-opens? by fctguy: 3:58pm On Dec 28, 2013
Ayatullah:

If putting some good items in your shopping basket at my expense cannot lift your spirit, then I will check you into a Psychiatric Hospital where you really belong, because it is clear from your posts that you are having some mental issues.........Imagine you *Walking Away and Shaking Your Head* Please seek for help faaaaassssssst embarassed

From the money you made selling illegal arms here? No wonder you wan die for the terrorists, they put food on ya table abi?
Your condition is unredeemable, yeye terrorists grin
Re: Photos - Amigo Supermarket Abuja Re-opens? by Ayatullah(m): 5:33pm On Dec 28, 2013
fctguy:

From the money you made selling illegal arms here? No wonder you wan die for the terrorists, they put food on ya table abi?
Your condition is unredeemable, yeye terrorists grin

Is it where the money comes from that matters to you or for you to get cured of your mental illness? This is why it's difficult communicating with a mentally deranged fella.
Re: Photos - Amigo Supermarket Abuja Re-opens? by fctguy: 5:36pm On Dec 28, 2013
Ayatullah:

Is it where the money comes from that matters to you or for you to get cured of your mental illness?

So this actually confirms that you are an agent and errand boy for these evil terrorists, shame on you angry
Re: Photos - Amigo Supermarket Abuja Re-opens? by Ayatullah(m): 5:46pm On Dec 28, 2013
fctguy:

So this actually confirms that you are an agent and errand boy for these evil terrorists, shame on you angry

Please do not wait till that time when you will not only be walking away and shaking your head, but in tattered pants and clothing in the street of Abuja and people will be pointing at the 'fctguy' who has gone totally kolo-mental. Get in touch and cure yourself NOW!
Re: Photos - Amigo Supermarket Abuja Re-opens? by fctguy: 6:16pm On Dec 28, 2013
Ayatullah:

Please do not wait till that time when you will not only be walking away and shaking your head, but in tattered pants and clothing in the street of Abuja and people will be pointing at the 'fctguy' who has gone totally kolo-mental. Get in touch and cure yourself NOW!

I do not expect anything better from terrorists errand boy, you are only revealing your true self: as slave to materialism tongue
Re: Photos - Amigo Supermarket Abuja Re-opens? by Superman11(m): 1:38am On Dec 29, 2013
Is this not the arab guys market that they found all those weapons?? i tire oooh
Re: Photos - Amigo Supermarket Abuja Re-opens? by didoburns(m): 9:03am On Dec 29, 2013
Thank God You are back the the best place to shop in Abuja
Re: Photos - Amigo Supermarket Abuja Re-opens? by Brownie4joel: 11:15am On Jan 05, 2014
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria To Begin Rice Exportation - Prof. Bola Okuneye / Obi Cubana, Wife And Son Dancing At An Event (Video) / Poor Handling Of A Fraud Case By UBA Plc: An Open Letter Of Complaint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.