Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,783 members, 7,969,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 04:16 AM

Mother Thanks Atheist Group For A Good Xmas After Church Gives Her Bad Treatment - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mother Thanks Atheist Group For A Good Xmas After Church Gives Her Bad Treatment (1514 Views)

10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) / He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? / Nigerian Church Gives First Class Graduates Brand New Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Thanks Atheist Group For A Good Xmas After Church Gives Her Bad Treatment by dareabiola98(m): 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2013
Sal C:

Erm the title here get as e be

The blame shouldn't go to the church but the volunteers who decided to introduce a rule not given by the church.

The action of the atheist group too is quite commendable alongside the christian woman who brought out toy for the child and the one who brought them christmas stuff to apologize in the evening. The pastor too should keep to his promise of investigating the matter and prevent further such occurrence. The action of those volunteers is the type that bring bad name to such christian institution, the church has to forestall such action.

@tex. I totally agree with you on the bible version and translation post
Christian should realize that some bible sayings should not be taken at face value or out of context.
The bible says If someone is dishonest in something small,he is dishonest in something big and this agrees with real life also.You now mean to tell me that you base ur faith on that part of the bible wc u do not know if is that part you claimed to have been doctored.How do u choose wc is wrong or right...when we do not have the bible in jesus's original language
Re: Mother Thanks Atheist Group For A Good Xmas After Church Gives Her Bad Treatment by SalC: 12:27pm On Dec 28, 2013
dareabiola98: The bible says If someone is dishonest in something small,he is dishonest in something big and this agrees with real life also.You now mean to tell me that you base ur faith on that part of the bible wc u do not know if is that part you claimed to have been doctored.How do u choose wc is wrong or right...when we do not have the bible in jesus's original language
Are you reffering to my post
Re: Mother Thanks Atheist Group For A Good Xmas After Church Gives Her Bad Treatment by POPEII: 12:32pm On Dec 28, 2013
They were inspired by God, LB this should tell you something
Re: Mother Thanks Atheist Group For A Good Xmas After Church Gives Her Bad Treatment by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 28, 2013
POPE II: They were inspired by God, LB this should tell you something

Lies
Re: Mother Thanks Atheist Group For A Good Xmas After Church Gives Her Bad Treatment by POPEII: 12:41pm On Dec 28, 2013
Logicboy03:

Lies

So you really think/believe that an atheist group was looking for some Christians to help on December 25? Nah
Re: Mother Thanks Atheist Group For A Good Xmas After Church Gives Her Bad Treatment by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2013
POPE II:

So you really think/believe that an atheist group was looking for some Christians to help on December 25? Nah

nope....they were looking to help different kinds of people, irrespective of faith.

1 Like

Re: Mother Thanks Atheist Group For A Good Xmas After Church Gives Her Bad Treatment by POPEII: 1:03pm On Dec 28, 2013
Logicboy03:

nope....they were looking to help different kinds of people, irrespective of faith.

You therefore conclude with me that them stumbling on a Christian woman was God's will , a hint to them , they can always bring their love in the Christendom . My Catholic bro
Re: Mother Thanks Atheist Group For A Good Xmas After Church Gives Her Bad Treatment by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 28, 2013
POPE II:

You therefore conclude with me that them stumbling on a Christian woman was God's will , a hint to them , they can always bring their love in the Christendom . My Catholic bro

No.

And I am not catholic.

Sha.....I'm catholic when toasting church sisters or looking for political favours wink
Re: Mother Thanks Atheist Group For A Good Xmas After Church Gives Her Bad Treatment by POPEII: 1:11pm On Dec 28, 2013
Logicboy03:

No.

And I am not catholic.

Sha.....I'm catholic when toasting church sisters or looking for political favours wink

Once a Catholic always a Catholic bro ..
Re: Mother Thanks Atheist Group For A Good Xmas After Church Gives Her Bad Treatment by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 28, 2013
POPE II:

Once a Catholic always a Catholic bro ..

I know.....the baptismal records will aways be there and it will be used in a catholic census

I would probably be buried as a catholic....smh
Re: Mother Thanks Atheist Group For A Good Xmas After Church Gives Her Bad Treatment by POPEII: 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2013
Logicboy03:

I know.....the baptismal records will aways be there and it will be used in a catholic census

why are you shaking your head bro , are you for real? This is something you should b proud of, grin
at least you have an escape route for when you are done with your wrong ways, besides billions of people are wishing to die and b buried as catholics . Millions others wish they were Catholic so my brother what you have is a luxury okay ?
Re: Mother Thanks Atheist Group For A Good Xmas After Church Gives Her Bad Treatment by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 28, 2013
Are we suppose to reply?

Re: Mother Thanks Atheist Group For A Good Xmas After Church Gives Her Bad Treatment by woky: 1:34pm On Dec 28, 2013
Logicboy03:

u only practice atheism no NL
Re: Mother Thanks Atheist Group For A Good Xmas After Church Gives Her Bad Treatment by POPEII: 1:36pm On Dec 28, 2013
woky: u only practice atheism on NL
gbam. Please expose him oo the dude go to mass every Sunday and still confess grin cheesy
Re: Mother Thanks Atheist Group For A Good Xmas After Church Gives Her Bad Treatment by woky: 1:44pm On Dec 28, 2013
POPE II: gbam. Please expose him oo the dude go to mass every Sunday and still confess grin cheesy
too bad!
Re: Mother Thanks Atheist Group For A Good Xmas After Church Gives Her Bad Treatment by POPEII: 1:46pm On Dec 28, 2013
woky: too bad!
why ? I think real life is more important, besides LB is not anti Catholic I mean not that much tho
Re: Mother Thanks Atheist Group For A Good Xmas After Church Gives Her Bad Treatment by woky: 1:57pm On Dec 28, 2013
POPE II: why ? I think real life is more important, besides LB is not anti Catholic I mean not that much tho
LB is a fake Atheist..
Re: Mother Thanks Atheist Group For A Good Xmas After Church Gives Her Bad Treatment by POPEII: 2:00pm On Dec 28, 2013
woky: LB is a fake Atheist..
I think so too, however as long as he's playing his atheist online it doesn't bother me esp if he's a staunch Catholic offline wink
Re: Mother Thanks Atheist Group For A Good Xmas After Church Gives Her Bad Treatment by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 28, 2013
POPE II: I think so too, however as long as he's playing his atheist online it doesn't bother me esp if he's a staunch Catholic offline wink
It does! He's two faced and God doesn't like that!!
Re: Mother Thanks Atheist Group For A Good Xmas After Church Gives Her Bad Treatment by POPEII: 2:10pm On Dec 28, 2013
FrancisTony: It does! He's two faced and God doesn't like that!!
you know this is only a forum, maybe he's playing the atheist to have so fun nothing serious. Besides I didn't say God likes it or it does not bother him, I only said it doesn't bother me .I really don't think God can get angry over some trolls on Nl . But if hes two faced in real life may God expose and punish him
Re: Mother Thanks Atheist Group For A Good Xmas After Church Gives Her Bad Treatment by SalC: 2:12pm On Dec 28, 2013
POPE II: I think so too, however as long as he's playing his atheist online it doesn't bother me esp if he's a staunch Catholic offline wink
This is were i tend to disagree if he is not proud to be catholic on and off line, he should take a stand and stop being catholic at all.

It is quite childish to claim you are a christian just to obtain favour while hiding behind the mask of NL to profess atheism.
Be proud of what you practise anywhere or quit completely, no middle ground
Re: Mother Thanks Atheist Group For A Good Xmas After Church Gives Her Bad Treatment by POPEII: 2:16pm On Dec 28, 2013
Sal C: This is were i tend to disagree if he is not proud to be catholic on and off line, he should take a stand and stop being catholic at all.

It is quite childish to claim you are a christian just to obtain favour while hiding behind the mask of NL to profess atheism.
I guess you both (tony and Sal C) raised good points. Yeaa you guys are right .
Re: Mother Thanks Atheist Group For A Good Xmas After Church Gives Her Bad Treatment by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 28, 2013
Sal C: This is were i tend to disagree if he is not proud to be catholic on and off line, he should take a stand and stop being catholic at all.

Lol, bro. You won't understand. Wisdom is the principal thing
Re: Mother Thanks Atheist Group For A Good Xmas After Church Gives Her Bad Treatment by POPEII: 2:25pm On Dec 28, 2013
rationalmind:

wisdom as in ?
Re: Mother Thanks Atheist Group For A Good Xmas After Church Gives Her Bad Treatment by SalC: 2:31pm On Dec 28, 2013
rationalmind:

Make me understand
lolz
Re: Mother Thanks Atheist Group For A Good Xmas After Church Gives Her Bad Treatment by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 28, 2013
POPE II: wisdom as in ?

When you have some sets of beliefs considered wrong, disgusting, terrible and perhaps punishable where you are, wisdom should tell you not to come out in the open as sal c was implying.

Take a look at young muslim apostates in islamic nations who are still under the guidance of their parents. Will you encourage such a child to come out and be proud of what he practices knowing fully well the implications of apostasy?
Re: Mother Thanks Atheist Group For A Good Xmas After Church Gives Her Bad Treatment by texanomaly(f): 4:37am On Dec 29, 2013
Logicboy03:

No.

And I am not catholic.

Smh
Re: Mother Thanks Atheist Group For A Good Xmas After Church Gives Her Bad Treatment by Ranchhoddas: 12:32am On Dec 30, 2013
Joshthefirst: I was talking in relation to the post he made. Stop reading empty meanings. Chai. I'm tired of all this.
are u saying that the post i quoted cannot stand on its own,that it is null and void outside this thread?
Re: Mother Thanks Atheist Group For A Good Xmas After Church Gives Her Bad Treatment by libero00: 12:54am On Dec 30, 2013
who says morality is for only them deluded bible beltists and other religious fellas. then they should come to me all those who disagree and I shall give them rest from their case- Libero 1 vs 1 .
[size=16pt]Morality and religion are totally exclusive![/size] smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Red Sea : Archeological Finds Of Egyptian Army / Businesses And Works That A Good Child Of God Should Not Consider / Is This Verse Supporting Premarital Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.