Stats: 3,183,317 members, 7,920,166 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 08:56 PM

List Things That Are Better Than Sex - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Things That Are Better Than Sex (43846 Views)

Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex / Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! / 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by texanomaly(f): 11:13pm On Dec 29, 2013
satellitedaisy: Being chyked or smootching

What is the bolded?
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by xprimate(m): 11:20pm On Dec 29, 2013
For me, its the feeling u get after helping a stranger with no other hope except you and he/she looks you in the face without saying a word u just know u have Just saved a soul.
On a second tot maybe ice block with red oil grin
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by texanomaly(f): 11:21pm On Dec 29, 2013
symbian03:

Or you peed on the bed and perhaps didn't know

tongue
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by Blackeard(m): 11:22pm On Dec 29, 2013
pǝʇdʎɹɔuǝ: ƃuıood ǝlıɥʍ ɹǝdɐdsʍǝu ƃuıpɐǝɹ

Reading newspaper while pooing..
lol that's too much information.
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by Tobetoe(m): 11:22pm On Dec 29, 2013
Blackeard:
Lmao. I love chess and pes BUT sex is way better
IS SEX UR HOBBY?

Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by Aksally(m): 11:22pm On Dec 29, 2013
pro01: Sex is the most overrated activity in the history of mankind, trust me. After you ejàculate in a bitch, you become fed up with her as much as you are fed up with even the sweetest delicacy when your stomach is filled to the brim. What else? There are 1001 things that are more enjoyable, in relative terms.

I think the most enjoyable thing in the world, for most people, is making money. That's why almost EVERYTHING in life is directed at this one super-crucial activity. The entire gamut of education, career, business, occupation, accomplishment, status, crime, etc. . . .it is all ultimately about making money.. Nothing beats the feeling of making money and having money. Sex is merely one of its numerous fun 'by-products'. There is nothing particularly special about sex. 90% of the entire bleeping mankind would permanently give up sex if that is the only condition for acquiring enough money to last them a life-time.

The best post. Thumb up.

Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by Blackeard(m): 11:24pm On Dec 29, 2013
Tobetoe: IS SEX UR HOBBY?
depends. Who's asking?
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by texanomaly(f): 11:25pm On Dec 29, 2013
Blackeard: lmao I could point out a few. Have u been to the moon before?

Have you?
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by yemmy75(m): 11:26pm On Dec 29, 2013
texanomaly:

Well yeah...but the op didn't ask what you can't live with out.
Well, there r not too many things better than living, if u ask me
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by Kokoma59: 11:26pm On Dec 29, 2013
Blackeard: 1.Food
2.Money
3.Sleep
for me its seeing plants grow green that I planted.
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by Tobetoe(m): 11:27pm On Dec 29, 2013
texanomaly:
Sex on a water bed all day can be nice.
u be mammy water, abi
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by yemmy75(m): 11:29pm On Dec 29, 2013
vickyO: Sex is just an overrated activity.
Or am I wrong?

Meditating
Reading great books
Having fun with loved ones. And many more activity are more enjoyable and worthwhile than getting punked.

Sex gives pleasure for a moment, most time you end up all sweaty and smelly after the act. It doesn't add to you in any way. It makes you want more when done right which can eventually lead to addiction. It is tedious. It is a sin when done outside marriage. It can be done selfishly especially by men and to the detriment of the woman involved.

Finally, I don't believe something with so many rules governing it is the most enjoyable activity to venture in.
If I don't do it I won't miss out on anything.

Nice comment

But y did u have to bring d men vs women issue into this??
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by mazizitonene(m): 11:29pm On Dec 29, 2013
ayxmania: grin PLAYING PS3
Try and buy one bro
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by hermesprogidy(m): 11:31pm On Dec 29, 2013
Or am I wrong?

Meditating
Reading great books
Having fun with loved ones. And many more activity are more enjoyable and worthwhile than getting punked.

Sex gives pleasure for a moment, most time you end up all sweaty and smelly after the act. It doesn't add to you in any way. It makes you want more when done right which can eventually lead to addiction. It is tedious. It is a sin when done outside marriage. It can be done selfishly especially by men and to the detriment of the woman involved.

Finally, I don't believe something with so many rules governing it is the most enjoyable activity to venture in.

you dey vex o.. shocked
Or am I wrong?

Meditating
Reading great books

you dey vex o..
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by texanomaly(f): 11:36pm On Dec 29, 2013
I don't understand these "come to Jesus/you need deliverance" comments. To be a Christian does not mean "don't have sex". Sex between married couples is just fine with Jesus. It is in the Bible. Read it once in a while. You will see. Geez...give me a break.
"Holier Than Thou" much? undecided

Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 29, 2013
Nairaland undecided
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by Blackeard(m): 11:37pm On Dec 29, 2013
texanomaly:

Have you?
yup. And trust me it was out of this world
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by Tobetoe(m): 11:37pm On Dec 29, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
.....well...steering at a woman's nyansh is better than se.x.....I think!! wink
u ar doomed already
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by TeNDuLKaaY(m): 11:38pm On Dec 29, 2013
PES 2014, with original pad. That's all.
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by iamosamede55: 11:38pm On Dec 29, 2013
akereconfi: cleaning my ear with cotton bud with one eye closed and mouth partially opened
Ur head get oil.I think wwatching your dreams come to reality is an awesoime feeling as well
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by texanomaly(f): 11:40pm On Dec 29, 2013
omarlicha:
Sex is being over rated. U really enjoy stolen Sex more than the legal ones. When it's legal (married) it becomes boring but when is stolen from a boo it seems the whole world is coming to an end. But for me it consistent income flow. No joy more than that undecided

You have no imagination, or you fail to teach your wife what you like. If you don't like what is going on in your marriage bed, fix it. smh
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by texanomaly(f): 11:44pm On Dec 29, 2013
Tobetoe: u be mammy water, abi

I don't know what this means.
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by vickyO(f): 11:45pm On Dec 29, 2013
texanomaly:

What is the bolded?

Being asked out.
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by texanomaly(f): 11:48pm On Dec 29, 2013
vickyO:

Being asked out.

Oh...thanx
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by vickyO(f): 11:48pm On Dec 29, 2013
texanomaly:

I don't know what this means.
A mermaid

yemmy75:
Nice comment
But y did u have to bring d men vs women issue into this??

Cause it is what it is.

hermes_progidy: you dey vex o.. shocked you dey vex o..
Vex?
Nope, not me.
It was just a simple and precise analysis.
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by vickyO(f): 11:50pm On Dec 29, 2013
texanomaly:

Oh...thanx

Don't mention. wink
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 29, 2013
peterphd: Damn! I can't believe someone didn't mention the feeling you get when you hear the uefa champions' league anthem play and of course, FIFA
I can definitely relate to this. True talk
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by Horo(m): 11:53pm On Dec 29, 2013
U guys are all getting it wrong nothing is compare to sex nothing I mean nothing,if u say money,food etc After that what comes to mind sex,everybody want to make money to buy a good house and marry a beautiful chick then what the main objective is to bleep that is all.
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 30, 2013
Good health, happiness, cheesy but meh
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by vickyO(f): 12:01am On Dec 30, 2013
lymelyte:
What are you saying? Do you think there is anything that can create that moment of ejaculation? grin dat moment whereby you forget every problem in ur lyf and feel elevated cheesy
Yes.
1) drugs
2) Marijuana

^^^^^^^^ have got side effects and I discourage people from doing it.

1) deep worship
2) Speaking in tongues as in being deep in the spirit.

^^^^^ have got no side effects and they don't only make you forget your problems, they make the problems vanish.

Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by Ranchhoddas: 12:13am On Dec 30, 2013
texanomaly:

perfect...

as for your comment to me: grin cool
i'm glad that i'm not the only suprised person...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Neighbour Doesnt Want To Date Anyone Because Of Me! / Beautiful Lady Wears Hijab In Pre-Wedding Pictures / A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me