Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,073 members, 7,890,533 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:36 PM

List Things That Are Better Than Sex - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Things That Are Better Than Sex (43779 Views)

Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex / Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! / 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 30, 2013
winning money in pool
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by jude4us(m): 1:07pm On Dec 30, 2013
sulakishop: Seriously, in life, there is joy in three things; eating meat, riding meat and puting meat into meat!

Sexual Butcher!!

1 Like

Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by jude4us(m): 1:18pm On Dec 30, 2013
xprimate: For me, its the feeling u get after helping a stranger with no other hope except you and he/she looks you in the face without saying a word u just know u have Just saved a soul.
On a second tot maybe ice block with red oil grin

Which type of help?? SPECIFY...
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by jude4us(m): 1:19pm On Dec 30, 2013
xprimate: For me, its the feeling u get after helping a stranger with no other hope except you and he/she looks you in the face without saying a word u just know u have Just saved a soul.
On a second tot maybe ice block with red oil grin

Which type of help?? SPECIFY...
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by jude4us(m): 1:24pm On Dec 30, 2013
texanomaly:

I don't know what this means.

You don't need an interpreter. D'you?
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by Toppiano(m): 2:15pm On Dec 30, 2013
When Arsenal win Champions League, EPL, FA and capital One Cup all join

Four-pli-cate
grin
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by Murphydready(m): 2:33pm On Dec 30, 2013
[quote author=Enegod]weed[/quote
Dis guy is a ganja man by describing delta-9-tetracannabinol as something he cnt leave without.
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by smartcherry: 2:42pm On Dec 30, 2013
akereconfi: cleaning my ear with cotton bud with one eye closed and mouth partially opened
Lol....bros u too much.....nice idea!
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by kelvinclint(m): 3:10pm On Dec 30, 2013
Blackeard: haha age has nothing to do with this. I've never seen someone who died from lack of sex but trust me if u don't get enof of the above three, you're bleeped
Yuh are xo on point....
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by paj4love: 4:03pm On Dec 30, 2013
having sex in a swimming pool makes alot of sense
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 30, 2013
Racing
Grand theft Auto
Call of Duty multiplayer
Winning at scrabble or chess
Go Karting
A delicious meal like Afang is also better than sex, dont let it distract your honeymoon
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by MiriamOLA: 7:26pm On Dec 30, 2013
I don't think thr's anythn more enjoyable than being at peace with God.

1 Like

Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by daryoor(m): 9:29pm On Dec 30, 2013
vickyO: Sex is just an overrated activity.
Or am I wrong?

Meditating
Reading great books
Having fun with loved ones. And many more activity are more enjoyable and worthwhile than getting punked.

Sex gives pleasure for a moment, most time you end up all sweaty and smelly after the act. It doesn't add to you in any way. It makes you want more when done right which can eventually lead to addiction. It is tedious. It is a sin when done outside marriage. It can be done selfishly especially by men and to the detriment of the woman involved.

Finally, I don't believe something with so many rules governing it is the most enjoyable activity to venture in.
If I don't do it I won't miss out on anything.

u had a whole lot of things to say on sex. i guess u cant say that much abouy all the other things u listed. sex is very powerful its part of our DNA. sex is spiritual o.theres nothing u can compare to it, notin
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by Onyenna(m): 9:47pm On Dec 30, 2013
Enegod: weed

Remain Blessed!!
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by Onyenna(m): 9:51pm On Dec 30, 2013
gmyguy: Racing
Grand theft Auto
Call of Duty multiplayer
Winning at scrabble or chess
Go Karting
A delicious meal like Afang is also better than sex, dont let it distract your honeymoon

Wow!!! I'm actually starting to discover my true friends on nairaland!!!

1 Like

Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by auskenfine(m): 10:49pm On Dec 30, 2013
Really? Like seriously? U did say this from ur heart? Conji never hold U sha! Bye.
Or am I wrong?

Meditating
Reading great books
Having fun with loved ones. And many more activity are more enjoyable and worthwhile than getting punked.

Sex gives pleasure for a moment, most time you end up all sweaty and smelly after the act. It doesn't add to you in any way. It makes you want more when done right which can eventually lead to addiction. It is tedious. It is a sin when done outside marriage. It can be done selfishly especially by men and to the detriment of the woman involved.

Finally, I don't believe something with so many rules governing it is the most enjoyable activity to venture in.

Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by auskenfine(m): 10:50pm On Dec 30, 2013
When a lesbian comments on sex topic, the wise recognise them.
auskenfine: Really? Like seriously? U did say this from ur heart? Conji never hold U sha! Bye.
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by UyiIredia(m): 1:04am On Dec 31, 2013
Nomski0: 1.Chess

2.Pes

3.Watching movies together.

A girl that likes PES. Not common. U are one of a kind (mature women who do 'guy stuff), of a kind (mature women), of a kind (women).
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by UyiIredia(m): 1:05am On Dec 31, 2013
auskenfine: Really? Like seriously? U did say this from ur heart? Conji never hold U sha! Bye.

Different people, different konji (s€x drives).
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by just2endowed: 1:35am On Dec 31, 2013
Nomski0: 1.Chess

2.Pes

3.Watching movies together.

do u play pes ? omg
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by Nobody: 2:58am On Dec 31, 2013
Out of Body experience[astra projection]
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by Blackeard(m): 8:41am On Dec 31, 2013
Dovahkiin:

be there lying to urself
that's the honest truth
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by Blackeard(m): 8:42am On Dec 31, 2013
modestdude: sex is sweeter, but food, money and sleep you mentioned are far better than sex.

There is a thin difference between something being sweet and something being good
what's ur definition of "sweet"?
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by diteh(m): 11:03am On Dec 31, 2013
Mix wrestling with your partner. Watching a good movie with your partner.
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by mobi5592: 11:21am On Dec 31, 2013
Blackeard:
Yup he asked for the things that are more "enjoyable" than sex. Tell me, have u ever slept on a water bed? No?..have u ever received a credit alert on ur mobile fone "One million has been paid into ur account? Yh?..have u ever, ever eaten a delicacy so nice u wished u were food? No? I tell u, things things are more enjoyable than sex
have you ever fuucked that you wished life's fvck?...how can you argue based on what you don't currently have? it's meaningless to me.
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by mobi5592: 11:28am On Dec 31, 2013
MiriamOLA: I don't think thr's anythn more enjoyable than being at peace with God.

although subtly suggested, but when carefully looked at, you'll see nothing pleases absolutely like being at peace with God.
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by Blackeard(m): 12:31pm On Dec 31, 2013
mobi5592:
have you ever fuucked that you wished life's fvck?...how can you argue based on what you don't currently have? it's meaningless to me.
define "meaningless"
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 31, 2013
Onyenna:

Wow!!! I'm actually starting to discover my true friends on nairaland!!!
hahaha....we shud have a battle when i get my 42''
Re: List Things That Are Better Than Sex by helenoftroy: 8:40pm On Dec 31, 2013
Or am I wrong?

Meditating
Reading great books

Very right dear

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fashion Designer Gives Out Female Apprentice To Male Customer For Sex / Adetola Adegbohun And Tutu's Wedding Photos. A Nairalander Weds / Funny Ways Ladies Ask For Credit Online

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.