Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,588 members, 7,892,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 11:29 AM

Imagine Living Your Current Lifestyle Without A Salary - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Imagine Living Your Current Lifestyle Without A Salary (18761 Views)

Are You A Salary Earner?? Need Quick Loans Without Collateral Or Guarantor?? / Make Money With Your Current Car In Lagos And Abuja / Which Is The Current Best HYIP To Invest In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imagine Living Your Current Lifestyle Without A Salary by Marksule(m): 11:00pm On Dec 29, 2013
Wow Magnificient write up with class and creativity.
Re: Imagine Living Your Current Lifestyle Without A Salary by westbee: 11:01pm On Dec 29, 2013
pls OP, where is Chike now?
Re: Imagine Living Your Current Lifestyle Without A Salary by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 29, 2013
Sad, but true. Most middle class people are in this position. Keeping up wirh the Joneses and putting up false appearances is a way of life for most white-collar, "well-to-do" wannabes in this part of the world. When the vicissitudes of life happen, you go know say khaki no be leather.

May God help us postpone the evil day (if it'll come) until we're done with raising children and whatnot.

3 Likes

Re: Imagine Living Your Current Lifestyle Without A Salary by jakesund(m): 11:02pm On Dec 29, 2013
it'll make no difference wink

my swiss account is more than sufficient tongue
Re: Imagine Living Your Current Lifestyle Without A Salary by tpia5: 11:02pm On Dec 29, 2013
any income be it salary or business fueled, is subject to whatever factors apply at any given point in time.

as such, NOBODY is exempt from what the op is describing.

armed robbers and yahoo yahoo/419ers also go broke, my point is money is not an endless supply even if you print it yourself.

even teachers and civil servants have unpaid salaries going on three to six months or more, companies go broke, business doesnt always move, so lets try to post with sense every now and then, this level of illiteracy and ignorance is starting to seem normal with nigerians, didnt use to be so.

3 Likes

Re: Imagine Living Your Current Lifestyle Without A Salary by westbee: 11:03pm On Dec 29, 2013
9ce write-up.
2b forewarned is 2b forearmed...tnx 4 d reminder
Re: Imagine Living Your Current Lifestyle Without A Salary by dapyd1(m): 11:03pm On Dec 29, 2013
Re: Imagine Living Your Current Lifestyle Without A Salary by INAHJOSEP(m): 11:03pm On Dec 29, 2013
#teamselfmadebillionaire#* even though you seem to be advising everyone here, both the people in paid employment or private business owners, your emphasis seems to be more on 'salary' and i dread that word. God pls help me...

i aint a fan of paid employment, Nothing like being the boss.
Thanks for sharing.
Re: Imagine Living Your Current Lifestyle Without A Salary by slimfredo(m): 11:06pm On Dec 29, 2013
k
Re: Imagine Living Your Current Lifestyle Without A Salary by bigx(m): 11:11pm On Dec 29, 2013
Errrrmmmm, I don't have a salary

I have profits grin
Re: Imagine Living Your Current Lifestyle Without A Salary by Delightbaby(f): 11:13pm On Dec 29, 2013
Your write up is lovely and educative, keep it up. This shows that tomorrow is pregnant

1 Like

Re: Imagine Living Your Current Lifestyle Without A Salary by Samueloladapo(m): 11:14pm On Dec 29, 2013
Ejike.chinedu:
CLICK LIKE , if you have been enlightened and aso inspired to always plan for the future..
Why do u have to beg for likes?

1 Like

Re: Imagine Living Your Current Lifestyle Without A Salary by Adesiji77: 11:20pm On Dec 29, 2013
@OP...Thanks for sharing this. However, I suggest that you acknowledge the original writer/source so that you won't be accused of plagiarism. I am quite sure that the article had appeared earlier in one of the major dailies.

2 Likes

Re: Imagine Living Your Current Lifestyle Without A Salary by 2sexyus: 11:20pm On Dec 29, 2013
who cares?:
I've stopped worrying about tomorrow, tomorrow would take care of itself.
take care of TODAY and TOMORROW will take care of itself.
Re: Imagine Living Your Current Lifestyle Without A Salary by tabletop(m): 11:22pm On Dec 29, 2013
I just hope my hubby gets to read this ɑ̤̥̈̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Ђ̥̊α̲̅√ع a rethink about me working or setting up a good biz for me. I feel for him atimes but he keeps claiming he is a big boy. I pray Iτ̲̅ wil be from grace to grace God please touch his heart.

2 Likes

Re: Imagine Living Your Current Lifestyle Without A Salary by GREATERWORKS(m): 11:23pm On Dec 29, 2013
@op; nice write up. The key is savings and investments but that's so difficult on an average salary.
Re: Imagine Living Your Current Lifestyle Without A Salary by yemmy75(m): 11:23pm On Dec 29, 2013
Thumbs up @OP
Re: Imagine Living Your Current Lifestyle Without A Salary by Rare(m): 11:26pm On Dec 29, 2013
This post summarizes the reason why ability to resist societal pressures could be your key factor in creating wealth.
Those pressures throw money down the drain.

Live far lower than your means; then save and invest. It is easier to do this when you can resist those pressures !!

2 Likes

Re: Imagine Living Your Current Lifestyle Without A Salary by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 29, 2013
BE WISE!
YOUR CREDENTIAL WILL ONLY SERVE U FOR A WHILE BUT YOUR POTENTIAL WILL SERVE U FOREVER!
HERE IS A HOME-BASED BUSINESS FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO HAVE EXTRA AND HAVE MORE OUT OF LIFE;;;
FOR MORE ENQUIRY, CONTACT
BEST OF LUCK!
Re: Imagine Living Your Current Lifestyle Without A Salary by sowprice(m): 11:27pm On Dec 29, 2013
victorazy: Booked
## mr man comot dia na so u de boock u no de pay me i don sell am 2 a seriuz customa
Re: Imagine Living Your Current Lifestyle Without A Salary by INAHJOSEP(m): 11:29pm On Dec 29, 2013
tpia@:
any income be it salary or business fueled, is subject to whatever factors apply at any given point in time.

as such, NOBODY is exempt from what the op is describing.

armed robbers and yahoo yahoo/419ers also go broke, my point is money is not an endless supply even if you print it yourself.

even teachers and civil servants have unpaid salaries going on three to six months or more, companies go broke, business doesnt always move, so lets try to post with sense every now and then, this level of illiteracy and ignorance is starting to seem normal with nigerians, didnt use to be so.

madam you talking to someone here?
Re: Imagine Living Your Current Lifestyle Without A Salary by djfiki: 11:30pm On Dec 29, 2013
op didnt state his source.

I read the same article a few weeks back on the punch website.

1 Like

Re: Imagine Living Your Current Lifestyle Without A Salary by ejifranks(m): 11:32pm On Dec 29, 2013
Self employment is my dream thing anyday anytime..salary things not on my mind
Re: Imagine Living Your Current Lifestyle Without A Salary by adconline(m): 11:33pm On Dec 29, 2013
I know of "Chike"who was in the same situation. He sent his wife and kids to Ireland, lived in a gated VGC, hired a Sierra Leonan chef. Recession and bank consolidation came, he lost everything including his wife and family.

1 Like

Re: Imagine Living Your Current Lifestyle Without A Salary by Inoknowbook: 11:38pm On Dec 29, 2013
Adesiji77: @OP...Thanks for sharing this. However, I suggest that you acknowledge the original writer/source so that you won't be accused of plagiarism. I am quite sure that the article had appeared earlier in one of the major dailies.

Thank you, Mr Adesiji, for being observant. While not taking away from the import of the message being passed by the post, as I was reading it, I knew it was not OP's original write up. I am very sure that some part of the post, not having to do with the hypothetical case, was plagiarized. I'm very sure that I have read something similar to the bottom half of the post somewhere else. It is high time we, as Nigerians, started acknowledging authors of articles and pieces that we lifted.

Meanwhile, the intended message is still a very valid one.

1 Like

Re: Imagine Living Your Current Lifestyle Without A Salary by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 29, 2013
Best piece for me for a fresh start in 2014
Re: Imagine Living Your Current Lifestyle Without A Salary by 32D: 11:52pm On Dec 29, 2013
Exactly my 2014 mission....prepare for d exit
Re: Imagine Living Your Current Lifestyle Without A Salary by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 29, 2013
Salary(seed), you either eat part & plant the rest, or you eat all and regret. All na choice
Re: Imagine Living Your Current Lifestyle Without A Salary by Godson201333(m): 11:59pm On Dec 29, 2013
Nice write up....
Re: Imagine Living Your Current Lifestyle Without A Salary by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 29, 2013
Adesiji77: @OP...Thanks for sharing this. However, I suggest that you acknowledge the original writer/source so that you won't be accused of plagiarism. I am quite sure that the article had appeared earlier in one of the major dailies.

Let me help the OP...
SOURCE:
http://www.punchng.com/business/am-business/can-you-maintain-your-current-lifestyle-without-salary/
Re: Imagine Living Your Current Lifestyle Without A Salary by initialize(m): 12:06am On Dec 30, 2013
I yaf hear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Recover Your Pi Wallet Passphrase / How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP / How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.