Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,301 members, 7,940,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:08 PM

Have You Ever Witnessed Two Girls Fight because Of You Before? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Witnessed Two Girls Fight because Of You Before? (629 Views)

Girls Fight On Instagram Over Man (pic) / Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics / Nigerian House Girls Fight Over Indian Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Witnessed Two Girls Fight because Of You Before? by JustineN(m): 4:13pm On Dec 29, 2013
About to exerience mine now cos i cannot just imagine whr this heavy arguement is leading to..... Guys hw una take manage una own situation cos e b lyk say na normal thing dis days
Re: Have You Ever Witnessed Two Girls Fight because Of You Before? by eluquenson(m): 4:14pm On Dec 29, 2013
Have never experienced such, try manage the situation well.
Abi you be Davido ni or tubaba cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Witnessed Two Girls Fight because Of You Before? by borntobegr8t(m): 4:55pm On Dec 29, 2013
It happens all the time. cool
Re: Have You Ever Witnessed Two Girls Fight because Of You Before? by JustineN(m): 5:06pm On Dec 29, 2013
I definitely blamed the girl that threw d 1st blow..... hope i wz right?
Re: Have You Ever Witnessed Two Girls Fight because Of You Before? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 29, 2013
JustineN: I definitely blamed the girl that threw d 1st blow..... hope i wz right?
,aw dare u!!!*slaps im*grin
Re: Have You Ever Witnessed Two Girls Fight because Of You Before? by Lionbite(m): 5:24pm On Dec 29, 2013
Na today?? Fine bois like me are used to that kind of thing grin
Re: Have You Ever Witnessed Two Girls Fight because Of You Before? by JustineN(m): 5:40pm On Dec 29, 2013
Harbosede02: ,aw dare u!!!*slaps im*grin
laugh @ ya in yoruba........ grin
Re: Have You Ever Witnessed Two Girls Fight because Of You Before? by rioemmanuel(m): 5:41pm On Dec 29, 2013
some guys will storm here to tell lies now.

(1) (Reply)

WHAT IF YOU CAUGHT YOUR SPOUSE IN THE ACT? / Women!! / The 10 Top Secrets To Makes A Girl Want You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.