Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,585 members, 7,965,310 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 11:49 AM

What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2013? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2013? (1905 Views)

Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 / What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2012? / Let's Give GEJ A Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2013? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 30, 2013
Only a sycophant will rate this guy beyond 10%

1 Like

Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2013? by samilo88(m): 2:07pm On Dec 30, 2013
Clerverly:

getting where? Insincere9igerian with his numerous handles! Foolish Boy!
Ode!! Check my previous posts before your little brain deceives you.
Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2013? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 30, 2013
While the pro-APC super-moderators are moving similar rating/assessment threads to the front page with speed of light, they wickedly abandoned this thread simply because the posts made so far are not in the interest of Tinubu. Yeye dey smell!

2 Likes

Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2013? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 30, 2013
APC may be gathering more disgruntled politicians, including the likes of IBB and OBJ, but the reality on ground and on online platforms such as NL is that while the camp of sincere/patriotic Nigerians is swelling by the day, that of APC e-warriors is diminishing.

1 Like

Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2013? by abdul23(m): 3:00pm On Dec 30, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: APC may be gathering more disgruntled politicians, including the likes of IBB and OBJ, but the reality on ground and on online platforms such as NL is that while the camp of sincere/patriotic Nigerians is swelling by the day, that of APC e-warriors is diminishing.
You are right.I lost hope in them the very day they started accepting disgruntled elements within their fold.Though some call it political strategy but i call it plainly stupid approach...@OP i'll rate GEJ government a 51%.more still need to be done.

2 Likes

Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2013? by Gamji007: 3:36pm On Dec 30, 2013
I ll score him 39.4%. Would have been higher if not for his cluelessness!

1 Like

Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2013? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 30, 2013
Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2013? by Demdem(m): 7:44pm On Dec 30, 2013
samilo88:
Okponu shut up.. I know u are appalled at the nice ratings Mr President is getting despite the devilish propaganda you and your likes spread on daily basis. If he pain you too much, do the needful. GO AND DIE..

Fool, nice rating by Jonathan e-cockroaches like ur miserable self right? What's my business with that.
U sound really daft.
Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2013? by ochejoseph(m): 7:50pm On Dec 30, 2013
Jona is the man to beat

At these rate he will remain president till 2019

2 Likes

Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2013? by samilo88(m): 9:15pm On Dec 30, 2013
Demdem:

Fool, nice rating by Jonathan e-cockroaches like ur miserable self right? What's my business with that.
U sound really daft.
Mugu.. Better pray your paymasters don't stumble upon this thread, else you'll have to kiss your pathetic cocck sucking job good bye.
Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2013? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 30, 2013
Well to be honest and with my expectations, coupled with all the numerous distractions, I'll score the guy 80%, it would have been lower if those distractions weren't there and we are where we are, so those distractions are actually giving GEJ psychological BONUS marks, and will most definitely win him sympathetic votes from neutral electorates who hitherto had been apolitical.
To APC, what you guys are doing is getting more people on GEJ's side, so keep at it please.
Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2013? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 30, 2013
Tinubu must not see this thread, otherwise we may lose him to fatal heart attack. The super-mods and Tinubu slaves have already taken proactive measures by making sure the thread does not make front page.

1 Like

Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2013? by anulaxad(m): 11:54pm On Dec 30, 2013
-5020% percent compared to other rich oil state leaders.

He's lost and very confused, how he got to where he is will always be a mystery.
Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2013? by Demdem(m): 12:02am On Dec 31, 2013
samilo88:
Mugu.. Better pray your paymasters don't stumble upon this thread, else you'll have to kiss your pathetic cocck sucking job good bye.

Fool, becos u have a paymaster doesnt mean we all do. Jonathan cocck sucker, ur end is near grin grin
Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2013? by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 31, 2013
Has Tinubu seen this thread?
Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2013? by samilo88(m): 2:56pm On Dec 31, 2013
Demdem:

Fool, becos u have a paymaster doesnt mean we all do. Jonathan cocck sucker, ur end is near grin grin
Oloshi!! Keep dangling from the nuts for Tinubu..
Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2013? by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 01, 2014
I heard APC e-warriors are doing everything humanly possible to make sure Tinubu does not see this thread.
Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2013? by slimthugchimee(m): 8:33am On Jan 01, 2014
I will rate him 70
rails
airport
rice
cement
local car
federal roads
new universities
etc

1 Like

Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2013? by Clerverly: 8:44am On Jan 01, 2014
Sincere 9gerian: I heard APC e-warriors are doing everything humanly possible to make sure Tinubu does not see this thread.

What is so special about this your thread that you have been crying all over the forum. Going by the ratings so far, it does not look good for the retardeen. The only rating above average are all coming from usual suspects with their numerous handles to like theirs. So nothing new. Seun please move it to the front page lets see.
Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2013? by Demdem(m): 9:23am On Jan 01, 2014
samilo88:

Oponu, ffuck Tinubu.
Can ur kind say the same for Jonathan.
Indeed u are cursed.
Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2013? by Donfamous(m): 9:32am On Jan 01, 2014
Angry! Nigerians are always deceitful. The guy has achieved nothing. Which federal unis did he create?. The railway system he repaired is just a crap very poor rails and second hand engine from china. Some one says public disclosure of privatisation of phcn. Is that a sensible reason. Assu strike was six months. Doctors striked, and still hope to strike more. Asup also striked and their demands haven't been meant. Subsidy removal money no where to be found. No light. Inflation here and there, how many private jets has he acquired? He only knows how to send cow pastors. He would have been better as a normad than a president

2 Likes

Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2013? by Newkidoo(m): 9:46am On Jan 01, 2014
I will give him 35% with all sincerity!! He could have done much much better!!
Some are saying 75%! If we have a leader that has performed up to 75% do u think Nigeria will still be underdeveloped? Even fashola that has greatly performed to an extent will be on a scale of 65%.. we need a government that will put the people before anything!!
Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2013? by size38: 9:59am On Jan 01, 2014
He scored 5% which is a complete failure
Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2013? by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 01, 2014
Don famous: Angry! Nigerians are always deceitful. The guy has achieved nothing. Which federal unis did he create?. The railway system he repaired is just a crap very poor rails and second hand engine from china. Some one says public disclosure of privatisation of phcn. Is that a sensible reason. Assu strike was six months. Doctors striked, and still hope to strike more. Asup also striked and their demands haven't been meant. Subsidy removal money no where to be found. No light. Inflation here and there, how many private jets has he acquired? He only knows how to send cow pastors. He would have been better as a normad than a president
You'r an angry9gerian who has decided to see ONLY the challenges/problems faced by the govt. If problems/challenges are the ONLY things you can see in Nigeria today, may you continue to see ONLY problems/challenges in your life. All say Amen. Amen!

2 Likes

Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2013? by dahfweshdude69: 10:54am On Jan 01, 2014
Sincere 9gerian:
You'r an angry9gerian who has decided to see ONLY the challenges/problems faced by the govt. May you continue to see ONLY problems/challenges in your life in the year 2014 and beyond. All say Amen. Amen!
Wtf are u ?..he is entitled 2 his opinion, so y are u insulting him? is it by force he likes Mr president?.. he clearly stated what he feels Mr president isn't getting right...n all u can do is insult n curse him.. Smh
Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2013? by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 01, 2014
dahfweshdude69: Wtf are u ?..he is entitled 2 his opinion, so y are u insulting him? is it by force he likes Mr president?.. he clearly stated what he feels Mr president isn't getting right...n all u can do is insult n curse him.. Smh
I am also entitled to my opinion. And there is NO insult in my post. Maybe you should read it again.
Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2013? by Newkidoo(m): 11:29am On Jan 01, 2014
Sincere 9gerian:
You'r an angry9gerian who has decided to see ONLY the challenges/problems faced by the govt. May you continue to see ONLY problems/challenges in your life in the year 2014 and beyond. All say Amen. Amen!
Are you okay? what has nairaland turn to!! this should be reported.. y will u curse a fellow human being! He stated his opinion and u came raining curses..R u in any way sensible!!
well back to sender, everything you said to him back to u!!
Do u even know how heavy that curse is?
U should b cautioned with at least a ban for some period of time
If u should curse me IJN back to sender!!
Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2013? by Donfamous(m): 2:24pm On Jan 01, 2014
Sincere 9gerian:
You'r an angry9gerian who has decided to see ONLY the challenges/problems faced by the govt. If problems/challenges are the ONLY things you can see in Nigeria today, may you continue to see ONLY problems/challenges in your life. All say Amen. Amen!
never lone you were such a bastard and even the fools that liked your post. I will never see problem in my life. On the 1st day of the your idiotic father doesn't know wat to do than to abuse and to still think some mods will watch you place curse on a fellow nairalander. Becos your foolish pay master has failed in his duties. And you cant admit that so why the curse. From your post i guess you are a bloody illiterate. Dont quote ever me in your life again. And mind you your curse isn't mind its back to you.
Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2013? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 01, 2014
Don famous: never lone you were such a bastard and even the fools that liked your post. I will never see problem in my life. On the 1st day of the your idiotic father doesn't know wat to do than to abuse and to still think some mods will watch you place curse on a fellow nairalander. Becos your foolish pay master has failed in his duties. And you cant admit that so why the curse. From your post i guess you are a bloody illiterate. Dont quote ever me in your life again. And mind you your curse isn't mind its back to you.
Why are you having guilty-conscience induced seizure over a very harmless post? Didnt you see "if" in that post? You'r simply under emotional and physical torture from your guilty conscience.
Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2013? by Donfamous(m): 4:19pm On Jan 01, 2014
Sincere 9gerian:
Why are you having guilty-conscience induced seizure over a very harmless post? Didnt you see "if" in that post? You'r simply under emotional and physical torture from your guilty conscience.
just sharap guy. Its the 1st day of the year and all what you can say is foul words so bad
Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2013? by anulaxad(m): 8:55pm On Jan 02, 2014
samilo88:

What is your problem,I cannot tell if you are an ignorant hypocrite or a hired internet defender of GEJ.

(1) (2) (Reply)

North Warns Against Referendum. Nigeria Is Slowly Unraveling. / 2015: DON’T DECLARE NOW , PDP Govs Caution Jonathan. / How Borno Governor Shettima And APC Organized The Fake Abduction Of Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.