Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,349 members, 7,913,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 01:16 PM

Gunmen Abduct Pastor, Six Children - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Abduct Pastor, Six Children (2305 Views)

Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer / Gunmen Abduct Winners Pastor During Prayer Session / Gunmen Abduct 95-Year-Old Priest In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Abduct Pastor, Six Children by azpekuliar: 1:40pm On Dec 31, 2013
Ewooooooooo! shocked
Re: Gunmen Abduct Pastor, Six Children by donphilopus: 1:44pm On Dec 31, 2013
cashkid18: omg shocked shocked,i tot dt i was dealing wit sumbody dt passed tru sec.skul bt u hv nw proved to me dt u ar an agbero to d core who neva passsed his ist skul leaving certificate examination grin
sum
let me help u out,since u ar an olodo:singular pronoun goes wit singular verb
''I'' is a singular pronoun n gives is also a singular verb,so d sentence is damn correct mr olodo sad sad
u shud try n spend sum tym readin some english text books to improve on ur sentence makin instead of trollin online n exchangin words wit kids.
Old man.go n bury urself grin grin
If you don't know the difference between give/gives, I rest my case! Go and learn, pls; and stop disgracing yourself online.
Re: Gunmen Abduct Pastor, Six Children by cashkid18(m): 1:46pm On Dec 31, 2013
Phoenix619:

As in eh?

He's life ambition is to become Seun's mod grin
ar u minding d troll, he spents his tym on line folowin me.am even suspecting him to b a gay
as for him being a mod,even if he spends his entire lifetime on nl he wil neva smell it grin grin
Re: Gunmen Abduct Pastor, Six Children by cashkid18(m): 1:48pm On Dec 31, 2013
donphilopus: If you don't know the difference between give/gives, I rest my case! Go and learn, pls; and stop disgracing yourself online.
stp tryin to save ur face n bury urself in shame.grin grin
Re: Gunmen Abduct Pastor, Six Children by donphilopus: 2:23pm On Dec 31, 2013
cashkid18: stp tryin to save ur face n bury urself in shame.grin grin
Have you enrolled for an Adult class?? If NO, try and do that asap.

Bye for now!
Re: Gunmen Abduct Pastor, Six Children by donphilopus: 2:29pm On Dec 31, 2013
Phoenix619:

As in eh?

He's life ambition is to become Seun's mod grin
After spewing all these trash, you still went ahead to the complaint thread to spew another hocus-pocus! "Go And Die".
Re: Gunmen Abduct Pastor, Six Children by cashkid18(m): 2:31pm On Dec 31, 2013
donphilopus: Have you enrolled for an Adult class?? If NO, try and do that asap.

Bye for now!
mumu,na run u dey abi gringrin,cum n end wat u started cheesy cheesy..afta today,u wil stp quotin any of my posts grin grin
old man.go n bury urself in shame for allowin a kid to use u as a punching bag grin grin
Re: Gunmen Abduct Pastor, Six Children by donphilopus: 2:33pm On Dec 31, 2013
cashkid18: mumu,na run u dey abi gringrin,cum n end wat u started cheesy cheesy..afta today,u wil stp quotin any of my quotes grin grin
old man.go n bury urself in shame for allowin a kid to use u as a punching bag grin grin
Are you aware that your brothers have started reporting me in the complaints thread?? Online/offline, I'll deal with you! The day you stop spewing hocus-pocus, is the day I'll stop quoting you!
Re: Gunmen Abduct Pastor, Six Children by cashkid18(m): 2:41pm On Dec 31, 2013
donphilopus: Are you aware that your brothers have started reporting me in the complaints thread?? Online/offline, I'll deal with you! The day you stop spewing hocus-pocus, is the day I'll stop quoting you!
who reported u or do u mean u reported urself to d mods to save ur old smelly asx grin grin..frm my fist of fury.
Caution:stay away frm me if u dont wnt me to make nl jncomfortable for u cheesy
old man,go n bury ur dead body grin grin
Re: Gunmen Abduct Pastor, Six Children by donphilopus: 2:47pm On Dec 31, 2013
cashkid18: who reported u or do u mean u reported urself to d mods to save ur old smelly asx grin grin..frm my fist of fury.
Caution:stay away frm me if u dont wnt me to make nl jncomfortable for u cheesy
old man,go n bury ur dead body grin grin
Since you're that daft not to know that Phoenix went there to spew sheet, then I give up on your miserable matter.
Re: Gunmen Abduct Pastor, Six Children by cashkid18(m): 2:53pm On Dec 31, 2013
donphilopus: Since you're that daft not to know that Phoenix went there to spew sheet, then I give up on your miserable matter.
hahaha grin grin,mayb he told d mods to cum n carry ur dead smelly old self out d thread to prevent it frm pollutin d thread grin grin..another tym,quote me n u wil recieve it hotter than today..even d mods wil help me n move it to d fp where u wil b disgraced further. cheesy
i stil maintain dt u shud go n bury ur old smelly dead body grin
Re: Gunmen Abduct Pastor, Six Children by donphilopus: 2:59pm On Dec 31, 2013
cashkid18: hahaha grin grin,mayb he told d mods to cum n carry ur dead smelly old self out d thread to prevent it frm pollutin d thread grin grin..another tym,quote me n u wil recieve it hotter than today..even d mods wil help me n move it to d fp where u wil b disgraced further. cheesy
i stil maintain dt u shud go n bury ur old smelly dead body grin
Look at this odoriferous nitwit trying to be relevant; what do you call yourself?? He came here to defend you, but he couldn't do anything plausible, that's why he ran straight to complain about me to save you from this mess!

Btw, why have you been beseeching me to stop quoting you?? Until you stop spewing sheet, I won't stop! You might probably be in tears posting all these now!
Re: Gunmen Abduct Pastor, Six Children by cashkid18(m): 3:11pm On Dec 31, 2013
donphilopus: Look at this odoriferous nitwit trying to be relevant; what do you call yourself?? He came here to defend you, but he couldn't do anything plausible, that's why he ran straight to complain about me to save you from this mess!

Btw, why have you been beseeching me to stop quoting you?? Until you stop spewing sheet, I won't stop! You might probably be in tears posting all these now!
tak easy on urself,do not tak it personal n stp tryin to b emotional bfore u drop dead due ur high Bp cuz i knw dt old pple normally sufers frm bp cry stp bein too hard on urself by typing in anger,i knw hw is it to b dealt wit in an ewar.i cn feel ur pains grin grin
i dont mind slippin on dis thread n smashin ur head wit ogbunigwe until u stp quotin me n bury ur dead body in shame..
dis thread must reach 15 pages until u learn to put ur moni wia ur mouth is grin
Re: Gunmen Abduct Pastor, Six Children by donphilopus: 3:37pm On Dec 31, 2013
cashkid18: tak easy on urself,do not tak it personal n stp tryin to b emotional bfore u drop dead due ur high Bp cuz i knw dt old pple normally sufers frm bp cry stp bein too hard on urself by typing in anger,i knw hw is it to b dealt wit in an ewar.i cn feel ur pains grin grin
i dont mind slippin on dis thread n smashin ur head wit ogbunigwe until u stp quotin me n bury ur dead body in shame..
dis thread must reach 15 pages until u learn to put ur moni wia ur mouth is grin
No sane human being would tell me you're not in pain as you type now; so I'm not surprised seeing this from you!

Like, I've earlier said, I won't stop quoting you, until you stop spewing hocus pocus. You can cry me a river, pls.

Besides, why have you not washed the clothes you're asked to wash?? You know there'll be no food for you today, if you don't do that, right??

Next pls......
Re: Gunmen Abduct Pastor, Six Children by cashkid18(m): 3:52pm On Dec 31, 2013
donphilopus: No sane human being would tell me you're not in pain as you type now; so I'm not surprised seeing this from you!

Like, I've earlier said, I won't stop quoting you, until you stop spewing hocus pocus. You can cry me a river, pls.

Besides, why have you not washed the clothes you're asked to wash?? You know there'll be no food for you today, if you don't do that, right??

Next pls......
we all knw d pesin dt wil go to bed on an empty stomach,and dts u cheesy cheesy for bein a troll who refuses to join his fellow touts in d parks n beg for sum moni.i hv seen most of ur types in enugu wit their sagged dity boxerx grin grin shoutin on top of their voice n beggin for moni bt i manage hw u use to survive in dt type of job cuz most touts use to b young n nt as old as u are grin grin.one of dis days dt i wil enter benin city,i might need ur service in helping me to offload n carrry my luggages frm d park to a nice hotel..hw abt dt
Re: Gunmen Abduct Pastor, Six Children by donphilopus: 4:09pm On Dec 31, 2013
cashkid18: we all knw d pesin dt wil go to bed on an empty stomach,and dts u cheesy cheesy for bein a troll who refuses to join his fellow touts in d parks n beg for sum moni.i hv seen most of ur types in enugu wit their sagged dity boxerx grin grin shoutin on top of their voice n beggin for moni bt i manage hw u use to survive in dt type of job cuz most touts use to b young n nt as old as u are grin grin.one of dis days dt i wil enter benin city,i might need ur service in helping me to offload n carrry my luggages frm d park to a nice hotel..hw abt dt
Look at this fool exposing his people! Enugu, right?? I'm not surprised!

Men like you are the ones that would tie somethings on their waist like women begging for money in Onitsha market; I can connect you with an influential friend of mine to help you our of that shame, called job.

As for your dinner, unless you do what you're told to do; you're going to sleep with an empty stomach! So, better hurry up, and do what you're requested to do.
Re: Gunmen Abduct Pastor, Six Children by cashkid18(m): 4:21pm On Dec 31, 2013
donphilopus: Look at this fool exposing his people! Enugu, right?? I'm not surprised!

Men like you are the ones that would tie somethings on their waist like women begging for money in Onitsha market; I can connect you with an influential friend of mine to help you our of that shame, called job.

As for your dinner, unless you do what you're told to do; you're going to sleep with an empty stomach! So, better hurry up, and do what you're requested to do.
edo man dt is known for laziness is chest beasting to feed a core nwaforgrin grin,joke of d century.it was dt laziness dt i was talke abt dt made u to b trolling around d internet followin me lik a gay instead of doin wat u knw hw to do best in d park.,

old man dt his life has bcum pathetic, slowly dieing of hunger is chest beating wit an empty stomach grin grin
go n bury ur dead body n stp occupyin space on dis earth cuz dead bodies ar useless to d society grin grin
Re: Gunmen Abduct Pastor, Six Children by donphilopus: 4:37pm On Dec 31, 2013
cashkid18: edo man dt is known for laziness is chest beasting to feed a core nwaforgrin grin,joke of d century.it was dt laziness dt i was talke abt dt made u to b trolling around d internet followin me lik a gay instead of doin wat u knw hw to do best in d park.,

old man dt his life has bcum pathetic, slowly dieing of hunger is chest beating wit an empty stomach grin grin
go n bury ur dead body n stp occupyin space on dis earth cuz dead bodies ar useless to d society grin grin
Cry me a river! I believe you're typing all these in tears; sorry for your miserable life.

You'll soon go and involve yourself in so many dirty things, just to get a daily bread! Smh.
Re: Gunmen Abduct Pastor, Six Children by cashkid18(m): 4:45pm On Dec 31, 2013
donphilopus: Cry me a river! I believe you're typing all these in tears; sorry for your miserable life.

You'll soon go and involve yourself in so many dirty things, just to get a daily bread! Smh.
hehehehe grin ;Dcomin frm an old man dt i had murdered wit my ogbunigwe n he has refused to go bury his old body..
Old man,do urself d favor n stp shakin ur bald head before it falls off frm ur dead body grin grin
Re: Gunmen Abduct Pastor, Six Children by donphilopus: 4:54pm On Dec 31, 2013
cashkid18: hehehehe grin ;Dcomin frm an old man dt i had murdered wit my ogbunigwe n he has refused to go bury his old body..
Old man,do urself d favor n stp shakin ur bald head before it falls off frm ur dead body grin grin
Pathetic!

Young man, you're still here; I thought I was through with you,or ain't I through?? Can you do yourself a for, by stop embarrassing yourself?? If NO, we can still go on.

Btw, I thought you said, you ain't jobless, but you've been displaying your joblessness since! Why??
Re: Gunmen Abduct Pastor, Six Children by cashkid18(m): 5:00pm On Dec 31, 2013
donphilopus: Pathetic!

Young man, you're still here; I thought I was through with you,or ain't I through?? Can you do yourself a for, by stop embarrassing yourself?? If NO, we can still go on.

Btw, I thought you said, you ain't jobless, but you've been displaying your joblessness since! Why??
u see why i called u tout who neva attended skul grin,so in dt ur state,learning institutions neva went on vacation abi..do u tink dt am jobless as u,who stays online 24/7
go n get a beta lif n stp wastin ur tym on nl,generatin traffic for seun who does nt go to bed on an empty stomach
Re: Gunmen Abduct Pastor, Six Children by donphilopus: 5:15pm On Dec 31, 2013
cashkid18: u see why i called u tout who neva attended skul grin,so in dt ur state,learning institutions neva went on vacation abi..do u tink dt am jobless as u,who stays online 24/7
go n get a beta lif n stp wastin ur tym on nl,generatin traffic for seun who does nt go to bed on an empty stomach
Contradicting yourself! I know, you're really pained; but, just take it easy! Pele.
Re: Gunmen Abduct Pastor, Six Children by cashkid18(m): 5:34pm On Dec 31, 2013
donphilopus: Contradicting yourself! I know, you're really pained; but, just take it easy! Pele.
i wil use old yam heads lik u to celebrate newyr grin grin if dont stay away frm me.
Re: Gunmen Abduct Pastor, Six Children by donphilopus: 5:40pm On Dec 31, 2013
cashkid18: i wil use old yam heads lik u to celebrate newyr grin grin if dont stay away frm me.
Stay away from who?? You?? You ain't serious! I'll deal with you home/away.
Re: Gunmen Abduct Pastor, Six Children by cashkid18(m): 5:51pm On Dec 31, 2013
donphilopus: Stay away from who?? You?? You ain't serious! I'll deal with you home/away.
wic other dealing if nt d one dt am already usin on u,poundin ur old bald head wit mortal n pestle lik yam dt i wil use in celebratin newyr cheesy cheesy or d u mean in reality grin grin
Re: Gunmen Abduct Pastor, Six Children by donphilopus: 5:55pm On Dec 31, 2013
cashkid18: wic other dealing if nt d one dt am already usin on u,poundin ur old bald head wit mortal n pestle lik yam dt i wil use in celebratin newyr cheesy cheesy or d u mean in reality grin grin
Why did you beg Phoenix to report me to the MODs?? You're not making sense my guy! No sane person would say you're making sense, except fools like you.

Go and do what you're told to do, and stop embarrassing yourself. I'll deal with you home and away! So, stop begging me to stop quoting you.
Re: Gunmen Abduct Pastor, Six Children by cashkid18(m): 6:05pm On Dec 31, 2013
donphilopus: Why did you beg Phoenix to report me to the MODs?? You're not making sense my guy! No sane person would say you're making sense, except fools like you.

Go and do what you're told to do, and stop embarrassing yourself. I'll deal with you home and away! So, stop begging me to stop quoting you.
kip decieving urself under d disguise dt i begged sumbody,u shud i hv tenked d mod for nt movin dis to d fp if nt i wud hv opened ur nyash for d whole nairalanders to see hw i destroyed ur yam head wit my powerful ogbunigwe cheesy
pray dt dis thread does nt make it to d fp,if nt u wil deactivate dis ur account grin grin
Re: Gunmen Abduct Pastor, Six Children by donphilopus: 6:12pm On Dec 31, 2013
cashkid18: kip decieving urself under d disguise dt i begged sumbody,u shud i hv tenked d mod for nt movin dis to d fp if nt i wud hv opened ur nyash for d whole nairalanders to see hw i destroyed ur yam head wit my powerful ogbunigwe cheesy
pray dt dis thread does nt make it to d fp,if nt u wil deactivate dis ur account grin grin
Look at this fool spewing sheet! Btw, can any right thinking person come to this thread and not pity you?? In everything, I'm more than you. Is it in presentation of English?? You're still too small. Are you talking of punches?? You're still too small.

So, without being told; you know you would deactivate your account if this thing gets to the FP! Except, you don't know the meaning of shame!

Pls, can you spell your words correctly, because I'm getting you well??
Re: Gunmen Abduct Pastor, Six Children by cashkid18(m): 6:21pm On Dec 31, 2013
donphilopus: Look at this fool spewing sheet! Btw, can any right thinking person come to this thread and not pity you?? In everything, I'm more than you. Is it in presentation of English?? You're still too small. Are you talking of punches?? You're still too small.

So, without being told; you know you would deactivate your account if this thing gets to the FP! Except, you don't know the meaning of shame!

Pls, can you spell your words correctly, because I'm getting you well??
old man,quit repeatin urself cuz u ar makin dis thread to be boring.u ar turnin dis war into a childish one wit ur ranting abt my english typing.bring sumtin new n let me continue wit my yam pounding as usual while u kip diein slowly until i finally buries ur old smelly body cheesy cheesy
Re: Gunmen Abduct Pastor, Six Children by donphilopus: 6:28pm On Dec 31, 2013
cashkid18: old man,quit repeatin urself cuz u ar makin dis thread to be boring.u ar turnin dis war into a childish one wit ur ranting abt my english typing.bring sumtin new n let me continue wit my yam pounding as usual while u kip diein slowly until i finally buries ur old smelly body cheesy cheesy
When I saw your profile picture, I couldn't help but to cry! So, this' the wretched nitwit I've been waisting my time on since morning?? Tufiakwa!

I can help you with a job, immediately you graduate, to upgrade you.
Re: Gunmen Abduct Pastor, Six Children by cashkid18(m): 6:36pm On Dec 31, 2013
donphilopus: When I saw your profile picture, I couldn't help but to cry! So, this' the wretched nitwit I've been waisting my time on since morning?? Tufiakwa!

I can help you with a job, immediately you graduate, to upgrade you.
n wat is stopin u frm postin ur own,or ar u scared dt i meant use hw luks to add more salt to ur injuries grin grin

as for ur job,u cn keep it cuz i dont nid it,i shud b d one helpin u out.i wonder wat other job a tout has to offer if nt wearing dirty sagged boxers wit torn bedroom slippers n movin frm park to park lukin for a victim to pick his or her moni cheesy
Re: Gunmen Abduct Pastor, Six Children by donphilopus: 6:42pm On Dec 31, 2013
cashkid18: n wat is stopin u frm postin ur own,or ar u scared dt i meant use hw luks to add more salt to ur injuries grin grin

as for ur job,u cn keep it cuz i dont nid it,i shud b d one helpin u out.i wonder wat other job a tout has to offer if nt wearing dirty sagged boxers wit torn bedroom slippers n movin frm park to park lukin for a victim to pick his or her moni cheesy
Look at this secondary school fool asking for my picture! Do you think I'm in the same level with you; pls, try and know that you beneath me.

It's obvious that the place you took that picture, is that best house in your odoriferous village. Pls try and learn many things before quoting me. Btw, why have you not corrected yourself??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

They Were Cutting His Face Blackaxe And Vikings In Enugu - VIDEO / So Who Are The Real Robbers Here? � (photo) / Why There Is No Need For Sympathy For The ABSU Student Killed In A Cult Conflict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.