Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,538 members, 7,888,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:50 PM

If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? (8110 Views)

"My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband / If Your Husband Will Not Touch You: / Your Husband in The Labor Room During Childbirth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by tRoOE(f): 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2009
Talk to him, gosh what happened to communication
Maybe you gained weight (that can be a turn off)
Lose of interest
His cheating

If left to me, i will rape the living crap of of him tonguejk
Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 05, 2009
sara j:

Thats my situation, my husband hasen't touched me since last May. Just take your mind off by getting another hobby. There is no point in cheating on your husband. Its not worth the guilty conscience. Sex isn't everything. Maybe I wasn't good in it in the first place so I shouldn't be doing it anyway. My husband goes outside to have sex. I try not to let it get to me though, I occupy my mind with other things.

you're living in a boarding house not a marriage. Get help ASAP.
Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by plappville(f): 7:42pm On Feb 05, 2009
JustGood:

Its better to find out the reason rather than allow the ones who have lost all to mislead you. The guy might even be going through some difficult things that you dont know about.

He could be thinking too much about things like finances. He could be having problems motivating himself for sex. He could be seeing you in a different light. If you have been having constant quarrels, it is possible for him to get turned off.

Find out the reason first and dont jump the gun by doing what some people would have you do here without knowing what the situation on ground is. The first few years of my marriage- there were times when I would go for as long as 2 weeks without making love with my wife whenever we had an argument. I just got turned off after every argument. These things can happen so dont let anyone mislead you here.

be sure you know what you're doing before doing anything!

good talk, @ poster, don't listen to divorce advise, it has come to that extend, talk with ur man he will flow with u.
Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by pureminded: 7:55pm On Feb 05, 2009
If Your Husband Doesn't Touch You Again What Will You Do?

Ans - First it's not fair for any man on earth to neglect his wife. how dare you suffer your wife of sex (if that is what the poster means) it's totally unfair , well as for me i think the woman should just do whatever she likes , Honestly ,
Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by bridget007(f): 6:04pm On Feb 07, 2009
That happened to me, when pregnant he rarely would come near, only came near me again me 3 months after having baby despite lots of asking. Since marrying only about 6 times. No sex now since new year, I have begged in the past and still he says no, I gave up.
Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by Omolola1(f): 7:13pm On Feb 07, 2009
Rape the living daylight out of him grin
Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by frankidara(m): 1:31pm On Feb 09, 2009
my dear smlafolabi if u try all our suggestion and it doesn't work, feel free to call me or reach me on 08026049958 better still informed me on idafotng@yahoo.com i can give u the greatest sex satisfaction ever ok grin
Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by 2Legit: 2:05pm On Feb 09, 2009
Touch yourself
Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by prittigrrr(f): 2:17am On Feb 10, 2009
The bible teaches us that the wife's body is not her own and neither is rhe husband's body his own. They each belong one 2 the other. The bible says to not defraud each other in this respect and to only abstain from sex during fasting and prayer by consent of both and then to come together again quickly LEST YE BE TEMPTED. No spouse should hurt the other this way. It matters not whether u r good at it or not. A loving spouse will teach you. Pray; seek God and godly counsel. Do not return evil with evil. If he will not tell you what is going on, ask God. He surely will reveal it.
Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by prittigrrr(f): 2:29am On Feb 10, 2009
I also know a man who refused to have sex with his wife after marriage. She got pregnant before the wedding and he really did not want to marry. After the wedding he refused sex with her but had sex with any other woman who would let him.
Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by osisi2(f): 3:09am On Feb 10, 2009
na wa
Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by pureminded: 8:15pm On Feb 17, 2009
Omolola1:

Rape the living daylight out of him grin

shocked

2Legit:

Touch yourself

shocked shocked shocked
Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by Fhemmmy: 5:55pm On Feb 19, 2009
If you need the thing that bad, while he is sleeping, use his thing to help yourself, at least, na your husband
Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by Hesperus(m): 6:12pm On Feb 19, 2009
Na wa o, sara_j and bridget, what kind of marriage do you guys have? No sex for months and you're under the same roof? Hmmm.

Anyway, @ poster, talk to him and give him a chance to table his grievances if he has any. If dat dont work, then involve someone mature and neutral, like your pastor.

If after all this no change, then God help you, cos a sexless marriage is NOT easy!
Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by Fhemmmy: 7:27pm On Feb 19, 2009
Hesperus:

Na wa o, sara_j and bridget, what kind of marriage do you guys have? No sex for months and you're under the same roof? Hmmm.

Anyway, @ poster, talk to him and give him a chance to table his grievances if he has any. If dat dont work, then involve someone mature and neutral, like your pastor.

If after all this no change, then God help you, cos a sexless marriage is NOT easy!

So what will you tell the pastor, that your husband aint shagging you no more?
Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by springss: 12:11am On Feb 20, 2009
It’s very serious when a married man refuses to have sex with his wife. It's usually a sign that he's harbouring a big grudge against his wife and probably thinks he can punish her by denying her. Some of the reasons could be:

1. She’s denied him sex several times before when he really wanted it ‘badly’ and he wants to retaliate.
2. She does not really satisfy him in bed (frequency and quality), so why bother when she’s not willing to change or he not willing to accept things the way they are? Some ladies are just like logs in bed and are not adventurous.
3. He’s getting it regularly from another source.
4. Having other problems: emotional, health, financial, etc
5. No longer in love or emotionally connected to his wife, but just living like roommates.

It’s usually best to attack it early. Allowing it linger for over a week could spell permanent trouble. If he won’t cooperate, pester him and don’t let him sleep all night until you get some or get him to talk about why he’s no interested. It’s really so easy to arouse a man if you touch the right spot(s). No matter how much he pretends that he’s not interested.
Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by Hesperus(m): 1:39am On Feb 20, 2009
Fhemmmy:

So what will you tell the pastor, that your husband aint shagging you no more?

Doesnt necessarily have to be a pastor, but someone who can give counselling advice.
Of course you tell that you aint shagging no more. At that point, there is no need for modesty again, na solution to the problem you de find! Abi husband and wife shagging na sin?
Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by TOYOSI20(f): 1:52am On Feb 20, 2009
2Legit:

Touch yourself

Ummmmm. . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by dayokanu(m): 4:28am On Feb 20, 2009
Toyosi answer now
Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by TOYOSI20(f): 5:06am On Feb 20, 2009
dayokanu:

Toyosi answer now

Ahhhhh!!!!. . . .if that happens then i say the marriage is over naa shocked shocked shocked. . .abi what else! undecided
Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by Nobody: 5:09am On Feb 20, 2009
grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked here too?
lmao tongue

Toyosi, I dnt think mr man wink can stand one day without touching you, do you know how horney aunty broda dayo is? shocked shocked
Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by TOYOSI20(f): 5:20am On Feb 20, 2009
HeatFusion:

grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked here too?
lmao tongue

Toyosi, I dnt think mr man wink can stand one day without touching you, do you know how horney aunty broda dayo is? shocked shocked

Wetin u sef come find for this side, gbeborun yin ti fe ma poju sha. . . . grin grin grin

U sef nko, Ms. too hot to resist. . . .abeg e kuro lo no jare!! shocked shocked tongue
Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by Nobody: 5:29am On Feb 20, 2009
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh igi ti bu!!!

Emi ni mo di gbeborun? shocked shocked shocked shocked ye ye ye!!! You know what, no "birthday parry" for you shocked shocked

Yeeeeee!! e pkele ma, ema bi nu ma, it wnt happen again shocked shocked grin grin grin grin

Ms. too hot? shocked shocked Atleast if you want to talk to me, put the mirror down first. Even Dayo can testify cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by TOYOSI20(f): 5:41am On Feb 20, 2009
Oda e mabinu ooo. . . . . tongue. . .i so take it back, it was a slip of tongue. . . . grin grin grin

Ahhhhh. . .i wan partay o cool cool. . . .B T W hope ur B day hasn't gone by oo. . . . shocked shocked shocked

Pls let us know when s we can u know naaa. . . . .rock it like never before grin grin grin grin
Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by Nobody: 5:47am On Feb 20, 2009
LOL, you berra be sorry. I was going to go crazy on you and dayo.

see as I dey up u 2 progress, u no evil fit say thank you. hmmm?

When big things start popping, you'll rem. me lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

It's in 2 days,baby, beep beep! I can feel it. . . .the shedding of a suffix. ahhhhh cool cool

If you "wanna parry", bring a dat. bing dayo wink

[size=3pt]
I love instigating cool cool[/size]
Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by TOYOSI20(f): 7:28am On Feb 20, 2009
HeatFusion:

LOL, you berra be sorry. I was going to go crazy on you and dayo.

see as I dey up u 2 progress, u no evil fit say thank you. hmmm?

When big things start popping, you'll rem. me lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

It's in 2 days,baby, beep beep! I can feel it. . . .the shedding of a suffix. ahhhhh cool cool

If you "wanna parry", bring a dat. bing dayo wink
[size=3pt]
I love instigating cool cool[/size]

Ahhhhh. . . i don die oo shocked shocked., . . . . .thank God i asked u sef, abegi make the count down begin oo, so im thinking Saturday. . . . . Yes?? cool cool

No guyz allowed oo, naahh all gurlz only, we go partay like rock stars jare, all night long, imma put on ma dancing shoes for real, grin grin grin grin

PS. I know u've been looking forward to the bai-day parry for a long time!! wink cheesy cheesy

I will supply the Bouncers Bancers for the get together getz togedaz. . . . . .u know say naa bigs gess go full that side. . . .
grin grin grin
Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 20, 2009
TOYOSI20:

Ahhhhh. . . i don die oo shocked shocked., . . . . .thank God i asked u sef, abegi make the count down begin oo, so im thinking Saturday. . . . . Yes?? cool cool

No guyz allowed oo, naahh all gurlz only, we go partay like rock stars jare, all night long, imma put on ma dancing shoes for real, grin grin grin grin

PS. I know u've been looking forward to the bai-day parry for a long time!! wink cheesy cheesy

I will supply the Bouncers Bancers for the get together getz togedaz. . . . . .u know say naa bigs gess go full that side. . . .
grin grin grin
LOL!! Yes baby, the count down begins. . . .less than 48hrs and it'd be legit!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy

Parry full of girls only, what's the fun if one can't add spice (guys) to it? wink grin grin

Don't worry I got that covered, I already asked dayo to be the bouncer cheesy grin cheesy Nothing on but g-sting tongue
Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by ikshevic(m): 11:22pm On Feb 20, 2009
let the lady search herself may be she has done something wrong
let her be vigilant enough to know what is going on with his husband
pray to God for help and love to always win her husband lest he goes out and find
sugar mum,husband snatcher
next day let her prepare dish that he likes
Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by TOYOSI20(f): 3:29am On Feb 21, 2009
HeatFusion:

LOL!! Yes baby, the count down begins. . . .less than 48hrs and it'd be legit!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy

Parry full of girls only, what's the fun if one can't add spice (guys) to it? wink grin grin

Don't worry I got that covered, I already asked dayo to be the bouncer cheesy grin cheesy Nothing on but g-sting tongue

U know what u are most def. right , like thingz need to be spiced up jare, bring 'em all out too. . . . . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy

ROFLMGBO @ Ma bro in G- strings . . .i think im ginne die o!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by Nobody: 3:32am On Feb 21, 2009
LOL, am definitely bring them out.
Oya, come out

Debosky
4Play
tumfulu
dayokanu
sillyboy
chamotex
etc,

come and shake what ur mama gave u cheesy grin cheesy I'd prolly get yabbed for this tongue tongue

Abeg, leave dayo, na only my eyes go see that one cool cool cool tongue grin grin heehe
Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by TOYOSI20(f): 3:46am On Feb 21, 2009
U ain't serious oo, YABBED ke?? They should be glad they are invited jare, i mean its going to be on and popping cool cool cool

Cute, Classy, and sophisticated gurls, who know what time it is . . . . cool cool

like what else can be better, abegi, I'm really looking forward to za partay oo, for real!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by dayokanu(m): 3:52am On Feb 21, 2009
Toyosi babe mi kiss kiss kiss kiss,

heafusion, I hope you are not bringing SimiBrazil and blissfuly there oh,

Na just Toyosi me I go face

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Wins Right To Seek Money From Ex-husband 30 Years After Breakup / My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her / Help Her To Stop Being A Lesbian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.