Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,535 members, 7,888,716 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:33 PM

If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? (8109 Views)

"My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband / If Your Husband Will Not Touch You: / Your Husband in The Labor Room During Childbirth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by Nobody: 4:10am On Feb 21, 2009
lmao @ toyosi. Bbae, you're crazy grin grin

@dayo
sharrap dia. . . .or else I'd have to wash your mouth with my tongue. angry angry cheesy
Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by amaikama(m): 12:39pm On Apr 06, 2009
@poster!! Talk to him and if you see that the talking is not doing any thing try option B" which is, attractiveness. whenever you two are at home all alone, wear some sexy dress and pass infron of him now and then even if u are not busy, try to be. let him notice you and in the bedroom, always wear ur undies on and leave your cheast open to possibilities most especially wherever he is, brush pass him, let ur breast touch him.

Do that for sometime and watch what will happen but mind you ooohhhh!!! prepare for your self ooohhhh course it will not be easy for you that dayoooo!!!! then he will be like a hungry lion looking for someone to devour grin while you at that, give him the necessary styles that you think you know. i promise you, you will get pregnant before you say jack and robinson where not here before grin
Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by aminalib(f): 1:22am On Nov 11, 2010
i would buy the biggest Love Machine known to man kind and use it in front of him, just to let him know that he can always be replaced with a human or an object
Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by Blazzay: 5:36pm On Feb 01, 2013
I know the reasons why. . .and frankly, I AIN'T BOTHERED, because I ain't gat 'no shortage' of THOSE WHO WILL GLADLY TOUCH 'IT'! cool
Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by nobniger: 4:52am On Feb 02, 2013
How long have you been married? He's your husband,talk to him,ask question to make sure there're no health problems involved and yes, you can't stop taking care of yourself.
Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by smlafolabi(m): 6:41pm On Apr 12, 2013
I think the best possible solution is to work on yourself and start looking very sexy again, women become more relax after marriage especially after one or two kids. Men are attracted to opposite sex by sight , what men sees turns them on contrary to women who are attracted by personalty. The best bet is to continuously radiating and looking sexy home wear short and revealing clothes, dont get too fat and stop to dey tie rapper for house.
Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 13, 2013
If a husband,who is probably cheating doesn't touch me?If that's the question,then I ll consider it a blessing that the disease vector got rid of himself.who is intrested in playing with a every woman's toy,I ll simply buy myself a personal Love Machine and google how to derive maximum utility from it.The rest of my energy will be channelled towards being as successful as I can chikena!!!
Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by smlafolabi(m): 4:03am On Jul 02, 2013
at byan that good for you so you wont want to win his love back.
Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by tintingz(m): 5:06am On Jul 02, 2013
shocked
Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by andyanders: 7:52am On Jul 02, 2013
Maybe you smell bad and need to look at yourself to see if you do clean up yourself and getting too dirty.
Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by kreamidiva(f): 9:46am On Jul 02, 2013
#singing...are u weary,are u heavy hearted,tell it to Jesus,tell it to Jesus....#He will guide and will never leave u if u have searched urself and it's not from u.how about personal hygiene? Are u ok down dere?no odours or anything.

On a lighter note, nairaland! Nairaland!! And Nairaland some more!!!And ur sorrows and worries would be quickly forgotten!
Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by tabansiou: 8:13am On Jul 08, 2013
Outstrip: Then I will touch myself and act like it is even better than when he does it. He will get jealous lol
that's it no much talk,as I don't like much talk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Wins Right To Seek Money From Ex-husband 30 Years After Breakup / My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her / Help Her To Stop Being A Lesbian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.