Stats: 3,172,332 members, 7,884,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 02:26 PM

Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process - Education (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process (270821 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (169) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by naxclimpsey(m): 11:52am On Sep 14, 2014
A whole 10 questions from mathematics. HMmmn baba God na ur hand I dey oo
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 14, 2014
naxclimpsey: And one more thing. Do they base on jamb and post utme score cos aaua that I choose as first choice said it jamb and post utme but they didn't follow that
yes they Base on it,their question is litle bit similiar to dat Of aaua
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 14, 2014
coded80: is not a scam,there is noting like econ/acc edu,is either u study acc edu or u study econs edu,the exam is ppt,go to a Business centre to register
I know but am still not sure of which one to pick...am tinkin of picking either acct edu or econs edu.....sociology or banking & finance, which one is more cmpetitive? But i dnt av commerce in Waec, hope dat doesnt matter
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 14, 2014
rkarang:

It's not a scam, it's a GOLDEN opportunity that one should grab in a second. Why am I saying this I personally confirm the admission status of those that did not choose the school and they, those that passed well, are admitted on MERIT

Out of those that chose UNILORIN, many of them didn't perform well in UNILORIN PUTME---scoring 8% (MASSCOM), 35% (ACCT), & 54% (MBBS) partly because of the fact that UNILORIN PUTME is not JAMB subject-based. They passed LASU PUTME and were admitted for their preferred courses except the MBBS guy that got BIOCHEM.

The school fee back then was not friendly so candidate didn't choose LASU in Jamb thereby making the school to call for open PUTME (all JAMB applicants). Now that the school fee has been reduced, it will attract many brilliant folks, so you've got to prepare well--cos an average score won't go a long way in helping one.

Good luck!
Ok, tnx but i picked econs in jamb, nd now deres no more econs on deir website, hope it doesnt matter if i picked anod course? Nd which course in social science or mangement science faculty do u tink is less competitive? Is it also possible 4 me to change my course after gaining adm in lasu?
Tags: coded80
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by naxclimpsey(m): 11:57am On Sep 14, 2014
With 253 in jamb what do u think I can score to be on the safer path for political science... Moreover will dey divide the jamb and post utme clearly on the result slip so that we can surely know they base on aggregate
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ellemuah:
I know but am still not sure of which one to pick...am tinkin of picking either acct edu or econs edu.....sociology or banking & finance, which one is more cmpetitive? But i dnt av commerce in Waec, hope dat doesnt matter
don't pick banking&finance,sociology,political science,account education if u want to be admitted,they already admit about 70% of those they want to admit in the above course and they are also very competitive.......................u can pick political science edu,educational tech,english,business education,philosophy,educational managenent,econs edu,insurance,marketing,management tech,industrial relatios and personal management,pub admin.psychology
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 14, 2014
coded80: don't pick banking&finance,sociology,political science,account education if u want to be admitted,they already admit about 70% of those they want to admit in the above course and they are also very competitive.......................u can pick political science edu,educational tech,english,business education,philosophy,educational managenent,econs edu,insurance,marketing,management tech,industrial relatios and personal management,pub admin.psychology
Ok, tnx very much but i dnt av commerce, dis re d main 5subj am usin....maths, english, econs, govt nd acct for waec nd i did maths, eng, econs nd govt in jamb, can i study public adm, marketing or insurance with that? Is it possible 4 me to change my course after gainin admission? Nd pls, where cn i get deir past questions or is dere any tutorial goin on in d skul?
Tnx 4 ur time
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ellemuah:
Ok, tnx but i picked econs in jamb, nd now deres no more econs on deir website, hope it doesnt matter if i picked anod course? Nd which course in social science or mangement science faculty do u tink is less competitive? Is it also possible 4 me to change my course after gaining adm in lasu?
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ellemuah:
commerce does not matter and what u choose in ur jamb also doesn't matter,there are still gud course available so choose ur heart desire as u may not be able to change it again
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ellemuah:
Ok, tnx very much but i dnt av commerce, dis re d main 5subj am usin....maths, english, econs, govt nd acct for waec nd i did maths, eng, econs nd govt in jamb, can i study public adm, marketing or insurance with that? Is it possible 4 me to change my course after gainin admission? Nd pls, where cn i get deir past questions or is dere any tutorial goin on in d skul?
Tnx 4 ur time
lasu doesn't have past question,u can read others sch past questions,u olevel is ok
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 14, 2014
coded80: lasu doesn't have past question,u can read others sch past questions,u olevel is ok
Alright, tnk u very much 4 ur time nd ans, dey av bin helpful
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 14, 2014
*Double post*
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ellemuah:
Tnx 4 ur time
which sch is ur 1st choice,what did u score in jamb and u are 4m which state?
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by naxclimpsey(m): 12:38pm On Sep 14, 2014
Hmmmn I tried solving myschool questions on mathematics believe me I missed all
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by rkarang: 12:42pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ellemuah:

Unfortunately, I don't know about changing from one department to another in LASU.

As regards changing your JAMB course, there's no problem with that, however ensure that your JAMB subject combo goes inline with the school requirement for your prospective course (the course you're changing to)--It's very important.

In answer to any less competitive course that you can change to, I don't think for sure that there is. Why This very second PUTME is a perfect schedule from LASU--How? It's scheduled to take place when most applicants must have seen their admission status. In other words, there will be many applicants that will apply for even the assumed less competitive course.

I'll admonish you to prepare adequately for the exam.

#Wishing you success in your forthcoming examination smiley
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by naxclimpsey(m): 12:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
naxclimpsey: With 253 in jamb what do u think I can score to be on the safer path for political science... Moreover will dey divide the jamb and post utme clearly on the result slip so that we can surely know they base on aggregate
reply me nah... I don't know nada for maths pls help
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by abdulzamali(m): 12:49pm On Sep 14, 2014
Contact helpline 08141805939:For help with 2014/2015 admission into Lasu.
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by naxclimpsey(m): 12:51pm On Sep 14, 2014
Maths is my strongest enemy. How will I cope with this limited time. Don't even know ordinary factorisation and indices
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by naxclimpsey(m): 12:56pm On Sep 14, 2014
Make person reply me oooooo
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by deewon56: 1:04pm On Sep 14, 2014
ayomidegambari: My most apology to those that I kept waiting for the exam questions, those providing for us too aint done yet...please exercise patience
owko we r anticipatn 4 it
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by mathefaro(m): 1:31pm On Sep 14, 2014
rkarang:

Yes, LASU considers 2nd choice DE applicants (in fact all DE applicants) but I dunno how it will be next year, the school fee has reasonably been reduced which may attract many First choice applicants.

At present, no POSTDE exam, just your academic transcript. However, one should also prepare one's mind for changes.
ok thanks
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by deewon56: 1:46pm On Sep 14, 2014
rkarang:

Unfortunately, I don't know about changing from one department to another in LASU.

As regards changing your JAMB course, there's no problem with that, however ensure that your JAMB subject combo goes inline with the school requirement for your prospective course (the course you're changing to)--It's very important.

In answer to any less competitive course that you can change to, I don't think for sure that there is. Why This very second PUTME is a perfect schedule from LASU--How? It's scheduled to take place when most applicants must have seen their admission status. In other words, there will be many applicants that will apply for even the assumed less competitive course.

AmeN
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by seth002(m): 1:47pm On Sep 14, 2014
HURRY UP AND GAIN ADMISSION INTO CROWNPOLYTECHNIC WITH OR WITHOUT JAMB FOR THE 2014/2015 ACCADEMIC SESSION

Crownpolytechnic is a private polytechnic situated at Ado Ekiti, Ekiti state. its accredited by by the NBTE. you can purchase your admission scratch card for 5500naira only and apply online. admission status will be available after 48hours of online application.

you can visit the school website for more info at www.crownpolytechnic.edu.ng or you can contact me

Number: 07032749477
BBM Pin: 29127AAD
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 14, 2014
coded80: which sch is ur 1st choice,what did u score in jamb and u are 4m which state?
Funaab, 224, ondo
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 14, 2014
rkarang:

Tnx much
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 14, 2014
deewon56: AmeN
av u not gained admission into unaab?
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ellemuah:
Funaab, 224, ondo
u are 4m my state,ur jamb score is 28 I.e 224/8,pume is 100question,so anytin u score in ur pume divided by 2 plus 28 which is ur jamb score will make ur aggregate.try to atleast score 44 in ur pume I.e 22,so that ur aggregate will be ur jamb score 28+22 ur pume score=50%
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 14, 2014
coded80: u are 4m my state,ur jamb score is 28 I.e 224/8,pume is 100question,so anytin u score in ur pume divided by 2 plus 28 which is ur jamb score will make ur aggregate.try to atleast score 44 in ur pume I.e 22,so that ur aggregate will be ur jamb score 28+22 ur pume score=50%
Aii, tnx.....av decided to pick public administration...which subjs should i be expectin in pume?
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by deewon56: 2:48pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ellemuah:
av u not gained admission into unaab?
yea waitn 4 2nd list.wot of u
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 14, 2014
deewon56: yea waitn 4 2nd list.wot of u
Same, econs nd u?
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Donfamous(m): 3:24pm On Sep 14, 2014
naxclimpsey: Maths is my strongest enemy. How will I cope with this limited time. Don't even know ordinary factorisation and indices
not only u Bro maths is also my problem, but I revised a little went for d putme and passed. With ur score 249 mhen u still AV an edge just prepare hard. Believe u can make it
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by WIZGUY69(m): 3:31pm On Sep 14, 2014
Please!
can someone post the site on which one can check subject combo and requirement of each courses for lasu?

Am asking.
and
i chosed URP in my jamb.
but there's nothin like URP in lasu.
am thinking of opting for Geography and planning.
am i on the right path?
and is my subject combo : geo, eng, econz and maths ok for the course above? need rply urgently. plz.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (169) (Reply)

2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread / University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update. / University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55