Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,895 members, 7,909,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 12:04 AM

Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process - Education (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process (271655 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (169) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by obaayo2: 6:40pm On Sep 14, 2014
Pls wich subjects will i take in d PUTME for ''history and international relations''?

And pls wats LASU geeneral cut off
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
obaayo2: Pls wich subjects will i take in d PUTME for ''history and international relations''?

And pls wats LASU geeneral cut off
french
english
history
,maths
arabic
crk
irk
current affair
government

They are All compulsory

just try to have an aggregate of 50
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by SKYBOND1ST: 6:59pm On Sep 14, 2014
any accting edu aspirant here? and wat d exam subj combination 4 accting edu
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Ogunleke48: 7:27pm On Sep 14, 2014
Pls what should Commercial students read about towards the Post Utme? Sociology, Physiology, Psychology seems less competitive
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by deewon56: 7:56pm On Sep 14, 2014
what topic shld person read 4 post u.m.e exam as electronic nd computer engr??
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by olufizzy: 7:57pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ogunleke48: Pls what should Commercial students read about towards the Post Utme? Sociology, Physiology, Psychology seems less competitive
which precisely do You wanna study?
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by olufizzy: 7:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
deewon56: what topic shld person read 4 post u.m.e exam as electronic nd computer engr??
Bro,just read very well for Maths,English,physics,chemistry,biology and General affairs...saмe course I chose.
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by leke4ever(m): 8:01pm On Sep 14, 2014
Pls some should help!!!! I want to register as a DIRECT ENTRY candidate. On d Lasu registration page, I saw a notice dat all DE candidate are to submit dia credentials in Ojo Lasu adress,.. My question is, which document ar we 2 submit? Is it our transcript? Or OND results? Moreover, is direct entry goin 2 write d Screenin Scheduled 2 hold on d 25th? Kindly respond ASAP
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by WIZGUY69(m): 8:12pm On Sep 14, 2014
WIZGUY69: Please!
can someone post the site on which one can check subject combo and requirement of each courses for lasu?

Am asking.
and
i chosed URP in my jamb.
but there's nothin like URP in lasu.
am thinking of opting for Geography and planning.
am i on the right path?
and is my subject combo : geo, eng, econz and maths ok for the
course above? need rply urgently. plz.
(Modify ) ( Quote) ( Report ) (Share)
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 14, 2014
WIZGUY69: Am asking.
and
i chosed URP in my jamb.
but there's nothin like URP in lasu.
am thinking of opting for Geography and planning.
am i on the right path?
and is my subject combo : geo, eng, econz and maths ok for the
course above? need rply urgently. plz.
(Modify ) ( Quote) ( Report ) (Share)
yes
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by deewon56: 8:28pm On Sep 14, 2014
olufizzy: Bro,just read very well for Maths,English,physics,chemistry,biology and General affairs...saмe course I chose.
for 1st or 2nd post u.m.e?
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by deewann(m): 8:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
naxclimpsey: @coded80... Pls there is nothing like reg serial number on ma registration slip all I see is my jamb reg no ooo

there is a registration serial number...its. a 9 digit number
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by deewann(m): 8:46pm On Sep 14, 2014
leke4ever: Pls some should help!!!! I want to register as a DIRECT ENTRY candidate. On d Lasu registration page, I saw a notice dat all DE candidate are to submit dia credentials in Ojo Lasu adress,.. My question is, which document ar we 2 submit? Is it our transcript? Or OND results? Moreover, is direct entry goin 2 write d Screenin Scheduled 2 hold on d 25th? Kindly respond ASAP

both transcript nd ond result....also check d requirement again to knw ither fhinx

1 Like

Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
deewann:

there is a registration serial number...its. a 9 digit number
it should be 8 not 9
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by olufizzy: 9:03pm On Sep 14, 2014
deewon56: for 1st or 2nd post u.m.e?
1st one actually bro.
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 14, 2014
coded80: I may not have reward for this but i just decided to shared this

it gud as u are are happily purchasing lasu pume form but the truth of the matter is that lasu pume is very simple dat a gud ss1 or below could pass it and it is also very easy to fail and not all dat write d pume will see their result,some aspirant will just write the pume without seeing the result.

Last month lasu wrote its first pume and "3223 aspirant" apply for it,but when the result came out,lasu announced that "811 result" were invilid which is 25% of the result,later when the 1st supplementary admission list came they consider about 50 of the 811 aspirant and gave them the admission but they may not consider any mistake for this 2nd pume.

How to avoid ur result been tagged as improper shading,incomplete result,impersonating and cheating

1.never u register for the pume twice,i.e dont register for this 2nd pume twice,some people register for d pume twice not because they feel to cheat but because they made a mistake when registering they first one and as lasu said there is no remedies for the mistake,so they feel or been advise by a ignorant person that the only way to correct the mistake is to acquire a new form and correct the mistake. "if u fall in dis categories ur result shall be tagged as impersonate candidate" so is better to forget about if u make a mistake than to stress urself,waste time,waste money.

2.what u fill-in in ur jamb form is to tally on what u fill in the pume form,so aspirant make mistake when filling the pume,dat y is gud to fill the form carefully b4 summiting it,for example a aspirant may fill edo state as is state of origin in state but mistakely change it to enugu in pume,if u fall in this category dont bother urself about writing the pume.if u do,lasu will admit u,ur name will even be on the admission list and they will also ask u to pay the sch fee,but when u are to do ur clearance they will detect and cancel ur admission.i.e ur sch fee+stress+time gone.

3.this is the most important tin.it is more important to do this than any others tins,failure to do this, u will lose a year and write jamb again next yr............... .......u will be given "omr sheet" to fill in the exam hall which contain a limited space for ur name,registration number,course code,paper type,sex,and others
*the spaces for u to write and shade ur name is very very limited that it may not contain ur name.the best tin to do for somebody whose name is for example "jonathan oluwasegun omobolaji" is to write and shade=jonathan segun and put 'O' as the initial.note there must be a space between jonathan and segun,again there must be a space between jonathan and segun and 'O' which represent omobolaji must be put as initial. Second there is a space where u are to write ur exam number,when u get to the exam hall and has been given the omr sheet,u will be wondering what exam number is,.......ur exam number is the number in ur 'lasu printout registration form' which is written as "registration serial number" that is ur exam number and not ur jamb registration number,again ur exam number is the registration serial number written on ur lasu registration printout and not ur jamb registration number.third there is a 4digit number also written in ur lasu registration form which is ur course code u must fill and shade it properly,fourthly u must indicate whether u are a male or female,u must also write the name of ur intended course in the space provided for it. and lastly there are 2paper type in lasu pume paper A or B, u must check ur question paper and fill it in ur omr sheet. Failure to do all the above(3) u result shall be tagged as improper shading or wrongly shaded and there is no solution for this. Also this (3) is where 811aspirants result got tagged as improper shading/wrongly shaded in the first pume
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by slimyusup: 9:17pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ellemuah: Slimyusup, jz tried to send u a txt, not goin, tinnk u shud ffbck/reply so i would be able 2 send u a txt
done i have followed back
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by deewon56: 9:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
olufizzy: 1st one actually bro.
plz can u gv us d hint abt chem,phy,math nd bio dat u came across i mean d topic b set 4 each subject wil b glad 4 it?
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Whois(m): 10:09pm On Sep 14, 2014
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by zamani22: 10:40pm On Sep 14, 2014
Following Jamb new policy of one University, Polytechnic, dropping the aged method of first choice, this call for proper and careful selection of any of the university. On this note its important you get the necessary information you need to increase your chances in next year admission exercise. We can get such information here don't be shy to ask that question that has been on your mind all along it might be the edge u need.ror those who still wants their names to be out should call our customer care number plesae be informed that this is for serious individual.note terms and conditions applied.call 07068742114
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Donfamous(m): 11:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
naxclimpsey: Ma bro ah no knw igbe for maths but what can I score to be on the safer part abeg
just do ur best Bro. Prepare more for the ones u know.
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Idboyostic(m): 11:34pm On Sep 14, 2014
coded80:
1.never u register for the pume twice,i.e dont register for this 2nd pume twice,some people register for d pume twice not because they feel to cheat but because they made a mistake when registering they first one and as lasu said there is no remedies for the mistake,so they feel or been advise by a ignorant person that the only way to correct the mistake is to acquire a new form and correct the mistake. "if u fall in dis categories ur result shall be tagged as impersonate candidate" so is better to forget about if u make a mistake than to stress urself,waste time,waste money.

what if some1 fall within those with "Improper OMR shading" on the 1st list.....will the person also be tag as "Impersonator"......if yes, how will they know or how will dey come 2 d conclusion of impersonating....what are d basis dey will use b4 concludn?
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 14, 2014
slimyusup: done i have followed back
Aiit
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Nobody: 1:06am On Sep 15, 2014
Guyz ,,,,, Mke una calm down,,,,,, Lasu's postume is nt as hard as some of u tink,,,,,,I did d first postUME, I entad d hall 45 minits b4 d invigilator started collecting papers. Due 2 bn Late I could do only (SiMPLE)English,chemistry,physics,(SIMPLE)biology and current affairs.....I culd not do Maths cuz d invigilator collected my paper b4 I even tickd number (1) ..... Upon all dat I still GOt 53 and I was admitted (Bio-chem) .NB. (I ddnt chz LAsu in Jamb)...... Xo all u guyz av 2 do is get 2 d hall Early,,,,,,,, wen d exam starts, FIRST finish d subjects u knw u wnt spend much tym ON b4 u move 2 d ones dat takes tym........ After uv done evrytin Liv d rest 2 GOD............ LASU no DEY DO OJORO, NA WETIN U SCORE DEM GO GIV U.
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by SanVESCO(m): 3:10am On Sep 15, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmm,this is for all medical students and other science students
Check out this thread,you can still make extra cash peacefully while in school.
I did it,so you can?
Presently a final year MBBS student in Abu Zaria

https://www.nairaland.com/1903164/nairaland-number-one-money-making
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Nobody: 6:00am On Sep 15, 2014
Idboyostic: what if some1 fall within those with "Improper OMR shading" on the 1st list.....will the person also be tag as "Impersonator"......if yes, how will they know or how will dey come 2 d conclusion of impersonating....what are d basis dey will use b4 concludn?
no,first pume is gone and they deleted all 1st pume information,they only have the name of those admitted in the 1st pume so someone who wrote 1st pume can be write the 2nd pume

what i mean is dat u should not register for this 2nd pume twice in the name of mistakes,their computer will show the name alphabetically of those dat register for the 2nd pume and the name of someone whose register twice will follow each other,that how they detect
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by olufizzy: 7:45am On Sep 15, 2014
deewon56: plz can u gv us d hint abt chem,phy,math nd bio dat u came across i mean d topic b set 4 each subject wil b glad 4 it?
See to be sincere with You,You don't need to panic 4 anything,the post jamb is purely a battle against time 100questions in 60mins.I would Implore You to practice O'level past question,most question αяε 4rm it.
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by olufizzy: 7:53am On Sep 15, 2014
TeePee14g: Guyz ,,,,, Mke una calm down,,,,,, Lasu's postume is nt as hard as some of u tink,,,,,,I did d first postUME, I entad d hall 45 minits b4 d invigilator started collecting papers. Due 2 bn Late I could do only (SiMPLE)English,chemistry,physics,(SIMPLE)biology and current affairs.....I culd not do Maths cuz d invigilator collected my paper b4 I even tickd number (1) ..... Upon all dat I still GOt 53 and I was admitted (Bio-chem) .NB. (I ddnt chz LAsu in Jamb)...... Xo all u guyz av 2 do is get 2 d hall Early,,,,,,,, wen d exam starts, FIRST finish d subjects u knw u wnt spend much tym ON b4 u move 2 d ones dat takes tym........ After uv done evrytin Liv d rest 2 GOD............ LASU no DEY DO OJORO, NA WETIN U SCORE DEM GO GIV U.
Oga!that's a lie your jamb score must have boosted your mark,нσω can the highest score in engineering dept for the post utme be 24/50.?and You say no ojoro big lie!well,I don't know нσω the 2nd post Utme might be.Na my jamb make Me short by 2 to cutt off 43 cutoff 45...supplementary suppose carry my name na.
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by deewon56: 8:16am On Sep 15, 2014
olufizzy: See to be sincere with You,You don't need to panic 4 anything,the post jamb is purely a battle against time 100questions in 60mins.I would Implore You to practice O'level past question,most question αяε 4rm it.
tanx
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by olufizzy: 9:53am On Sep 15, 2014
Please, is there any lasu Electronics and Computer Engineering student here?[Not Condidate]...please if there is any,SINGNIFY please•[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Barbieadol: 9:57am On Sep 15, 2014
aw much is d registration fee for lasu's second post utme?
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Donfamous(m): 10:01am On Sep 15, 2014
Barbieadol: aw much is d registration fee for lasu's second post utme?
and u are here still asking.?
Well d whole processes shul not be more than 3k. Be fast about it sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (169) (Reply)

2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread / University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update. / University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.