Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,304 members, 7,943,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 10:57 PM

When He Or She Is Shy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When He Or She Is Shy (1213 Views)

What Is Your Take On A Guy Who Is Shy To Ask From His girlfrnd when he his broke / My Girl Friend Is Shy Whilst With Me / For Ladies – 7 Signs He Is Shy, But In Love With You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When He Or She Is Shy by Templa(m): 1:16pm On Aug 06, 2008
how do handle a situatio where ur gal/guy or ur intended gal/guy is shy and probably blushes?

Re: When He Or She Is Shy by Seun(m): 1:17pm On Aug 06, 2008
How is that a problem?
Re: When He Or She Is Shy by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 06, 2008
Yeah, what's the problem? smiley
Re: When He Or She Is Shy by ssRhino: 1:30pm On Aug 06, 2008
Then un-shy them now, if you see prob in being shy, but dont come back here whining that same partner is lousy.
Re: When He Or She Is Shy by Templa(m): 1:37pm On Aug 06, 2008
this question does not seek an problems. it seeks ur candid opinions on the subject matter.
Re: When He Or She Is Shy by Seun(m): 1:45pm On Aug 06, 2008
$$Rhino:

Then un-shy them now, if you see prob in being shy, but don't come back here whining that same partner is lousy.
You can't "unshy" your partner any more than you can "unshort" a short partner.  
Don't waste your time with anyone you can't accept without reservations. Chikena.
Re: When He Or She Is Shy by Gamine(f): 1:48pm On Aug 06, 2008
han han

which kain question be this o undecided undecided
Re: When He Or She Is Shy by ssRhino: 2:04pm On Aug 06, 2008
Seun:

You can't "unshy" your partner any more than you can "unshort" a short partner.
Don't waste your time with anyone you can't accept without reservations. Chikena.

that was supposed to be joke, where is ur sense of humour?
Re: When He Or She Is Shy by brinebaba(m): 2:14pm On Aug 06, 2008
U gat to loosen up,nd make d person feel free with you!
Re: When He Or She Is Shy by Okanran(m): 2:24pm On Aug 06, 2008
Seun:

You can't "unshy" your partner

Believe me bro, tis' possible to un-shy the shyee. tongue Be comfortable with the said shyee , never put the shyee down or callously joke about his/her personality and finally, show love, lotsa love undecided
Re: When He Or She Is Shy by ssRhino: 2:27pm On Aug 06, 2008
;d
Re: When He Or She Is Shy by Nella(f): 2:31pm On Aug 06, 2008
As Diana King sang, :

"I don't want no fly guy. I just want a shy guy". wink

The person will come around when u guys get used 2 each other . . .
Re: When He Or She Is Shy by ssRhino: 2:32pm On Aug 06, 2008
Nella:

As Diana King sang, :

"I don't want no fly guy. I just want a shy guy". wink

The person will come around when u guys get used 2 each other . . .

dont be too sure, what if he/she refuse to come around, you will u go around?
Re: When He Or She Is Shy by Nella(f): 2:41pm On Aug 06, 2008
If a person is shy around u, it shows u that d person does really like u and that is why he or she is finding it really difficult to be at ease, because if d person didn't care then he\she would just be at complete ease without caring about wht u think of him or her- - --  soo I will always hang around my shy guy,

Besides there is no way he can be shy 4 ever, . . .
Re: When He Or She Is Shy by onyinye2(f): 2:44pm On Aug 06, 2008
Why would you want to unshy a person? I have come to find that the shy ones usually have more to say when you give them the chance. I love shy guys because there is something mysterious about them that you want to know more of.
Re: When He Or She Is Shy by Okanran(m): 2:49pm On Aug 06, 2008
onyinye2:

Why would you want to unshy a person? I have come to find that the shy ones usually have more to say when you give them the chance.

Sweet heart, by doing the bolded, u've already un-shy the shyee tongue tongue tongue wink

@ Nella: do u think shy-ness is a measure of ur bobo's care for u. Only one prayer 4 u mon cheri. .may u not jam evil-minded ni99a. wink

ps: amen wink
Re: When He Or She Is Shy by iice(f): 4:18pm On Aug 06, 2008
Probably blush his head off around me undecided
Re: When He Or She Is Shy by topup: 5:54pm On Aug 06, 2008
It's all about whether they feel at ease and comfortable around you, once they become to truly trust you, they start lowering their guard and barriers. Also it could have something to do with the fact that they're doing certain things for the first time, or they aren't used to dating yet.

(1) (Reply)

Black Men Dating White Women Is Dat Ok? / What Should I Do I Am Confuse? / For Everyone Expecially The Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.