Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,162 members, 7,963,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 07:39 PM

Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football - Sports (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football (48937 Views)

Nigeria, Hope Of African Football / Super Eagles: The Insult Is Beyond Belief / Why Does The West Dominate African Football? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football by bettermike: 11:16am On Jan 03, 2014
hollyfat: :O , without Mikel what will those pple do on the pitch
What did you just say? How many of Nigeria's goals did he have a hand in? Honestly, if we had a better player for his position at Afcon, he'd have warmed the bench well. Remember Ethiopia match, Moses single handedly did the magic. Against Burkinafaso, Mba. Etc. Mikel is grossly overrated.

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football by buskie13(m): 11:16am On Jan 03, 2014
striker9: @op,its either your a clown or desperate in need of undue attention,well congrats cause you ve gotten one today.Mikel might no be an outstanding player but bad mouthing and hating on him won't do you and your entire family any good.This is a player that is serving the nation,wearing the green white green jersey just to represent his nation,its obvious you are such an ingrate cause this guy has been doing the nation proud,I'm sure you were happy when naija won the AFCON.Its such a shame the only thing you could come up with is to open a thread about him,tongue lashed him for doing what he knows how to do best.Mikel has created name for himself,why don't you in your idle time think of how to make name for yourself rather than hating on another man's way of life.Waiting for your reply......................
you are on point,de op is suffering from hatred i think.
Re: Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football by omar22(m): 11:17am On Jan 03, 2014
safarigirl: no my dear, if it's supposed to motivate African players to be outstanding, give it to Mikel, else, there will be no reason to play AFCON, they can say "I won't go for national assignments anymore, I'll just say I'm sick when it's time for AFCON/WC Qualifiers, lemme give 100% to my club, fuq my country.". Such slave mentality.

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!

This is coming from Miss Vincent Enyeama Safari, Your now supporting Mikel after you have put all your weight behind Enyeama and Emenike
Re: Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football by PurpleHouse(m): 11:17am On Jan 03, 2014
heykims:
OMG, see ds human bean dey talk in d garb of sentiments. This is sentiment presented in black nd white. Mikel is even just enjoying ds bit of playing time courtesy of d fact dt Mourinho is d manager. We all know how he faired wt d past Chelsea managers. No manager will ever come to Etihad nd retire Yaya to d bench, a characteristic of an ideal title winner.
No reasonable coach will eva choose Mikel over Yaya. My God.
The financial value of Mikel can't even be up to Yaya's slashed to two.
Abeg let's be realistic now...
dude!!!!
All the coach that once benches Mikel, gets sack! You Know why?
Mikel is Chelsea and Chhelsea is Mikel..... Every coach that came to Mikel thinks Mikel is a "Jarah" but when they do get to know what he brings to the table, he becomes indispensable!
No wonder Di Mateo once praised mikel as the "engine of Chelsea, a player many clubs don't know how dangerous he could be, except for Chelsea!"

underate Mikel at your own peril..... Many Managers have come and gone, but Mikel remains a die-hard Chelsea Whiz-Lord-General!!!
Go ask Drogba everything about Mikel, or you think it was a fluke tha Gala wanted him by all means last season? Drogba knows the quality of a Player that fed him with long range passes for years at chelsea!
Point is: No Manager at his right sense will bench Mikel without getting lashed and lost in the Middle of midfield, before being sacked! Mikel Rules Man, we just seem to underate him far too much.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 03, 2014
Paroman: why curse his parents?? U are obviously nothing but an uncivilised fool!'!
ur mum is an uncivilized fool just like ur dad... And honeric 4ck U for banning me... Let seun even ban me from nairaland at least to save me all dz useless mb I do waste while seeing stupid comments. Like I said... I dont give a Bleep shey na till march 2014 my ban go end. Honeric01 4k u a million times for banning me, u feel am scared or wat. Honeric01 if u no ban dz my present moniker, may ur mum habe jundice in her punny. D guy dat quoted me, vultures will rape ur wife, ur mum, ur sisters and grandmothers
Re: Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 03, 2014
omar22:

Well he won Serie A, with Juve, got to the quarter final of the CL. Cannavaro is one of the most expensive defenders and one of the best

There you are, shooting yourself right on the foot.

The Op thinks it would be ludicrous to crown Mikel the APOY by the virtue of the laurels he won with club and country, how come Cannavaro fits in with same criterias?

Fabio was probably one of the best defs in 2006 when he won the world best player award but wasnt the best player in the world, his achievements served as an edge.

Same has got to apply with Mikel, be him a bench warmer or not, he's a success and has always been an integral member of the Chelsea team until latter gaffers setted in with the rotation policy - a system that mitigates even the best players' playing chances.
Re: Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football by striker9(m): 11:24am On Jan 03, 2014
PurpleHouse:
dude!!!!
Mikel is Chelsea and Chhelsea is Mikel..... Every coach that came to Mikel thinks Mikel is a "Jarah" but when they do get to know what he brings to the table, he becomes indispensable!
No wonder Di Mateo once praised mikel as the "engine of Chelsea, a player many clubs don't know how dangerous he could be, except for Chelsea!"

underate Mikel at your own peril..... Many Managers have come and gone, but Mikel remains a die-hard Chelsea Whiz-Lord-General!!!
Go ask Drogba everything about Mikel, or you think it was a fluke tha Gala wanted him by all means last season? Drogba knows the quality of a Player that fed him with long range passes for years at chelsea!
Point is: No Manager at his right sense will bench Mikel without getting lashed and lost in the Middle of midfield, before being sacked! Mikel Rules Man, we just seem to underate him far too much.
You are on point,avb benched him,chelsea performance was woeful,di matteo came and we saw what happened when he gave mikel playing time.Benitez wanted to form badoo by benching him.but he quickly came back to his senses.
Re: Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football by naijanoni(m): 11:26am On Jan 03, 2014
omar22:

Matic is a box to box player like Essien who could also play as destroyer like Tiote and Chelsea are concerned about his buyout clause
And what are u insunauating ??
every top club would always want to strengthen its team more no matter how good it is by buying more players in almost every trandfer window.
Barca had messi already but still went 4 neymar,Madrid had Ronaldo and Ozil but still went for bale,Chelsea already had Hazard,oscar and mata but still went for willian and schurrle.
Its strengthening of team.
Na today chelsea start 2 dey buy new midfielders ??
And BTW Van-ginkel is injured till end of season,Micheal essien would likely be leaving few days 4rm now.
Hence leaving ONLY 3 midfielders;-Mikel,Lampard and Ramires.
Too thin for a top team challenging 4 tittles and considering d mighty heap of matches chelsea would play till d end of season.So
Chelsea has every need to buy a new midfielder to replace essien/van-ginkel.
No top team challenging 4 tittles would play with only 3 midfielders for a season.
That is why chelsea a chasing a new midfielder.
For depth in midfield.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football by safarigirl(f): 11:26am On Jan 03, 2014
omar22:

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!

This is coming from Miss Vincent Enyeama Safari, Your now supporting Mikel after you have put all your weight behind Enyeama and Emenike
I put my weight behind Enyeama because he was the BEST. Since CAF discarded the BEST, for those 3, I'll take the BEST of the 3- MIKEL. I supported Mikel for BBC over Toure, because Enyeama wasn't nominated. I will support MIKEL over Toure anytime anyday. Toure is the strongest opposition to any Nigerian player.
Re: Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football by bettermike: 11:27am On Jan 03, 2014
safarigirl: no my dear, if it's supposed to motivate African players to be outstanding, give it to Mikel, else, there will be no reason to play AFCON, they can say "I won't go for national assignments anymore, I'll just say I'm sick when it's time for AFCON/WC Qualifiers, lemme give 100% to my club, fuq my country.". Such slave mentality.
Sweerie, if you are saying players come to Afcon just to win Afcon best player award, then you've missed it completely. Players go to nations cup because its their duty to country for first! Probably to win it and make more history as team. Wait a min, where did you get that idea from btw?
Re: Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football by Fayrouzz(m): 11:27am On Jan 03, 2014
Every man with his own opinion... I support Mikel to win.
Re: Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football by daverebranded(m): 11:28am On Jan 03, 2014
is ribery a better player to messi or cr7 but we all believe he should win it for those same reasons i believe Mikel should win drogba doesn't deserve to be in d final 3 that's d disgrace to me and this op am sure wasn't happy Mikel helped this country win the afcon or didn't he watch ivory coast vs naija Mike out classed yaya in the midfield die if u don't agree Nigerians do...
Re: Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football by andyanders: 11:28am On Jan 03, 2014
OP GO AND DIE ,OP GO AND DIE, OP GO AND DIE, OP GO AND DIE

In fact, op can only state here that he has personal issues with Mikel Obi than what he just stated here. I see hatred with anger from the op.

As Op stated here, If Mikel were to be all that bad, was he chosen by himself or his parents to have made the best 3 by CAF? Was Mikel nominated by Nigerians ONLY?
What of Drogba making it and Iyama you mentioned here never made it?
You call Mikel bench warmer in his club? Remember it is very rear having one play with a club like Chelsea and note for your information, Mikel is NEVER bench warmer as you stated and tell me who among Chelsea player that plays week in and week out?

Even if you are having issues with Mikel, that will not change his salary and poor you is here ranting when nobody from your family is successful. This is someone's talent you want to destroy and can you tell me why you cannot make the team of voters that nominated these players and vet your anger on Mikel?
Give me the name of any of your family member or sibling that has contributed to Nigeria's development? Do not hide under this cover of nairaland and be ranting and asking people to run your fellow country man down because of a position any of your family member and generation can EVER attend in their life time? Answer these questions hater and envious man.
Re: Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football by bettermike: 11:29am On Jan 03, 2014
dubienatti: aiit let just say u ar right, but how come he keeps winning trophies with any team he is with? Can u c d difference between mikel n okocha?
omar22:

Chelsea has been winning trophies before Mikel arrived, he won nothing with Lynn in Norway, the problem with Okocha is that with all his skill his game lack end product until late in his career unlike someone like Kanu or Finidi
ENZO SCIFO: So becos Brown Ideye won the nations playing most of the matches and Drogba and Samuel Eto'o did not win abi play sef Ideye is a better player and should be rated above them both.
Logic twisted on its head
omar22:

Chelsea has been winning trophies before Mikel arrived, he won nothing with Lynn in Norway, the problem with Okocha is that with all his skill his game lack end product until late in his career unlike someone like Kanu or Finidi
Re: Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 03, 2014
c++_crazy:
ur mum is an uncivilized fool just like ur dad... And honeric 4ck U for banning me... Let seun even ban me from nairaland at least to save me all dz useless mb I do waste while seeing stupid comments. Like I said... I dont give a Bleep shey na till march 2014 my ban go end. Honeric01 4k u a million times for banning me, u feel am scared or wat. Honeric01 if u no ban dz my present moniker, may ur mum habe jundice in her punny. D guy dat quoted me, vultures will rape ur wife, ur mum, ur sisters and grandmothers
stupidity reigns supreme in the tiny brains of rats

Re: Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football by dubienatti(m): 11:31am On Jan 03, 2014
heykims: It is January and very soon , the African footballer of the year 2013 will be named in Lagos Nigeria precisely on the 9th of January. The player to be crowned with this feat should however be very much evaluated and deemed fit to earn this prestigious honour because his personality on the field of play either in the national team or club will go a long way in speaking for African football.

CAF released the final 10-man shortlist of the contenders of this prestigious award last year and interestingly, four Nigerian players made the list. Many Nigerians and even Africans have however tipped John Obi Mikel as the possible winner evident from the fact that he won the Nations cup last year, Europa cup in Europe, participated in d Confederations cup and so on.

MY VIEW
As a Nigerian and a proud African, I see it as not just underscoring but extremely insulting to African football if a player like Mikel wins the award. How can a mere bench warmer in Europe be crowned the African footballer of the year just by virtue of the fact that his national team wins a title or his club wins the European league?

A deserving footballer of the hear should be such that is very resourceful both at home and in clubs. A reigning footballer of the year should at least even make the top three best player in his club even if he doesn't get a spot in the FIFA ranking.

Mikel Obi surely can't make the best ten in Chelsea's team despite being a senior player. I'm of the view that its better not to name anyone the footballer of the year than titling a bench warmer in Europe, what a mock, an insult I can't tolerate as an African.

Nigerians should be please stop being sentimental, selfish and self centred and canvass for a better representative for African football.

Left to me, if at all a Nigerian merits the award, it is Vincent Enyeama, the Nigeria's assistant skipper at goal but Cote d'Ivoire's Yaya Toure surely represents Africa better.

What's your view?
yaya n drogba fall we hand 4 AFCON 2013,upon all d hype.what shall it profit AFRICA if them players ar at their peak at european competitions only to fall we hand 4 we own competition AfCON.if u ar 4 AFRICA as u clam then we own competition should b number 1. To me, mikel should b picked 4 AFOY to teach these guys a lesson.
Re: Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football by walexlugas08(m): 11:33am On Jan 03, 2014
psammyJ: Lwkmd @op...u refer to mikel as a bench warmer...what will u call mata,luiz n ashley cole dis season are dey also bench warmerz?mikel dat playez 90min in all d major trophiez chelsea won..u still refer to him as a mere player...do u fink if he is not important to the team..chelsea wudnt hv dispose him long ago?if mikel is destined to win it....oga no amount of ur beef can stop dat...okocha even wif all his individual ability..eto o was still given d CAF award,wesly sneidjer at d world cup,mr messi was still choosen ahead of him....so i see nafin bad if mikel winz it...
I wonder o my bruh,well is not funny to me because,this is enmity that cannot be erased from one's mind no matter the circumstances... I don't know why it has difficult for nigerians to support their own lambs amidst others,well as adage goes by'a prophet is not honoured in his home land', reverse is the case for nigerians!
Re: Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football by heykims(m): 11:34am On Jan 03, 2014
PurpleHouse:
dude!!!!

In short, Mikel is d heart if Chelsea. Clap for ursef...
I can't just imagine it, CHELSEA'S MIKEL winning AFOY, it will summarize African football as a huge joke nd other African footballers a bunch of jokers....

1 Like

Re: Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football by omar22(m): 11:37am On Jan 03, 2014
El Guapo:

There you are, shooting yourself right on the foot.

The Op thinks it would be ludicrous to crown Mikel the APOY by the virtue of the laurels he won with club and country, how come Cannavaro fits in with same criterias?

Fabio was probably one of the best defs in 2006 when he won the world best player award but wasnt the best player in the world, his achievements served as an edge.

Same has got to apply with Mikel, be him a bench warmer or not, he's a success and has always been an integral member of the Chelsea team until latter gaffers setted in with the rotation policy - a system that mitigates even the best players' playing chances.

Cannavarro wasnt the main man and Captain of the Azzuri team at the world cup, it was Alessandro Nesta who got injured and Cannavaro stepped up for a team that was battered due to the defensive set up Lippi made that's why Cannavaro stood out most especially against the host in the Semi's and in the Serie A Juve won it....

Did Mikel stand out as the main man for Nigeria at the Nations Cup? may be one game when he made 2 telling passes! but not like he is the main man.
Last season in the league Did Mikel stand out for Chelsea? No, I could remember Mikel getting death treats on twitter for making some high profile mistakes that led to goals, if you ask all the SKYSPORT/BBC SPORT pundits honestly no one rates him higher than average. some will say yeah oyinbo this and that, then ask them about Yaya Toure?
Re: Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football by bettermike: 11:38am On Jan 03, 2014
c++_crazy:
hahaha... For once, mods did their job ontime. I think another ban for this child will even be sweeter if you ask me.
Re: Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football by tobbyrobson(m): 11:41am On Jan 03, 2014
HEY peeps! Mikel has started only 8 out of chelsea's 20 league games ds season... Ur discretion, is he a regular or nt? 4 me,he is not! but i love him anyway.
Re: Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football by naijanoni(m): 11:42am On Jan 03, 2014
bettermike: We quickly forget that mikel was almost surplus to requirement at the start of this season (even with Morinho at the helms). He was seriously warming bench last season and Galatasary came calling but they couldnt pay so mikel was forced to stay. Now he has started 7matches and he's already Africa's best?! Hello!
Most
newly appointed Coaches(aside avb) start by benching mikel,but later on they place him back in d 1st XI.
Benitez did same last season when he was newly appointed,but after some matches mikel regained his spot.
Mikel has started 7 matches in chelsea's last 10 matches in all competitons.In total
He has started over 15 matches this season in all competitions.
He has started more games than he has been benched.
If people say mikel is a bench-warmer,then all chelsea players aside cech and some defenders are bench warmers.
Chelsea doesnt have a 1st XI.
The squad is been partially rotated in every match.
Even hazard,oscar,mata,torres have had their own spells on d chelsea bench.
Mikel "seriously" warmed d bench last season by starting 32 matches for chelsea ??.
U dey watch football ??
Re: Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football by safarigirl(f): 11:42am On Jan 03, 2014
bettermike: Sweerie, if you are saying players come to Afcon just to win Afcon best player award, then you've missed it completely. Players go to nations cup because its their duty to country for first! Probably to win it and make more history as team. Wait a min, where did you get that idea from btw?
what bloody duty? Where was KP Boateng when Ghana needed him? My dear, if Mikel decides to not play for Nigeria tomorrow, he won't lose anything. Nobody has a duty to do squat! They do it because they want to do it, because of the recognition that comes with it, duty ke? What a joke! No be una been dey insult Mikel those days when e dey make excuses to not play? So tey Tu face go do song for am, yet you say he doesn't add anything to the team. Now that he's playing his heart out, una still dey insult am, will you ever be satisfied?

1 Like

Re: Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football by labondy(m): 11:42am On Jan 03, 2014
Mikel really deserves the award. The basis is strictly on last season performance and by all standards mikel was better than yaya.
Re: Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football by adegwurulez(m): 11:43am On Jan 03, 2014
so much for being open minded. So when mikel was making us proud, you didnt think of it as a disgrace? Dude whoever the cap fits should wear it. Moses was named the best nigerian player for 2013 but has been relegated to the bench in liverpool, does that take away the fact that he was integral for super eagles in AFCON? Knowing how nigerian players feel when given such accolades, i dont even want mikel to win it; not because he doesnt deserve it but because denying him of that award would make him work harder which would be a big plus to the super eagles in brazil.
Re: Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football by striker9(m): 11:46am On Jan 03, 2014
omar22:

Cannavarro wasnt the main man and Captain of the Azzuri team at the world cup, it was Alessandro Nesta who got injured and Cannavaro stepped up for a team that was battered due to the defensive set up Lippi made that's why Cannavaro stood out most especially against the host in the Semi's and in the Serie A Juve won it....

Did Mikel stand out as the main man for Nigeria at the Nations Cup? may be one game when he made 2 telling passes! but not like he is the main man.
Last season in the league Did Mikel stand out for Chelsea? No, I could remember Mikel getting death treats on twitter for making some high profile mistakes that led to goals, if you ask all the SKYSPORT/BBC SPORT pundits honestly no one rates him higher than average. some will say yeah oyinbo this and that, then ask them about Yaya Toure?
I know you will repeat your previous argument about his twitter threat,it was only the mistake against Juve,Terry has committed more blunder,please look for another flimsy excuse.Oh did you remember the latest Essien's assist?no one is talking about that,but you can dig mikel's archive.
Re: Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football by omar22(m): 11:46am On Jan 03, 2014
daverebranded: is ribery a better player to messi or cr7 but we all believe he should win it for those same reasons i believe Mikel should win drogba doesn't deserve to be in d final 3 that's d disgrace to me and this op am sure wasn't happy Mikel helped this country win the afcon or didn't he watch ivory coast vs naija Mike out classed yaya in the midfield die if u don't agree Nigerians do...

I Bet Torres is better than Balotelli just because Spain won Euro 2012

Or Fernandinho is better than Xavi because Brazil won the confederation cup
Re: Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football by bettermike: 11:47am On Jan 03, 2014
heykims:
In short, Mikel is d heart if Chelsea. Clap for ursef...
I can't just imagine it, CHELSEA'S MIKEL winning AFOY, it will summarize African football as a huge joke nd other African footballers a bunch of jokers....
Very well said. African footballers will be seriously mocked. A guy who, at his age, still plays football as a rookie, winning Afcon best is pure embarassment. Even that new comer, William has pushed mikel even further backward in the pecking order of Chelsea's best players list.
Re: Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football by dubienatti(m): 11:48am On Jan 03, 2014
[quote author=bettermike][/quote] u mean every play has his own weakness. true,chelsea started winning with d comming of jose n jose bought mikel.n he has play under 8 diffrent coaches since then n he is stil winning.u think all that na fluk?
Re: Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football by PetroDolla2: 11:50am On Jan 03, 2014
safarigirl: what bloody duty? Where was KP Boateng when Ghana needed him? My dear, if Mikel decides to not play for Nigeria tomorrow, he won't lose anything. Nobody has a duty to do squat! They do it because they want to do it, because of the recognition that comes with it, duty ke? What a joke! No be una been dey insult Mikel those days when e dey make excuses to not play? So tey Tu face go do song for am, yet you say he doesn't add anything to the team. Now that he's playing his heart out, una still dey insult am, will you ever be satisfied?
as a Ghanaian, I believe KP Boateng is a patriot who is committed to the cause of his fatherland. will you leave the guy in peace? we know why he is not able to play every time for Ghana and pray for his continued good health

1 Like

Re: Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football by omar22(m): 11:51am On Jan 03, 2014
striker9: I know you will repeat your previous argument about his twitter threat,it was only the mistake against Juve,Terry has committed more blunder,please look for another flimsy excuse.Oh did you remember the latest Essien's assist?no one is talking about that,but you can dig mikel's archive.

Essien didn't get a death threat

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1720685-john-obi-mikel-what-went-wrong-for-nigeria-midfielder-at-chelsea

Re: Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football by donkuso(f): 11:52am On Jan 03, 2014
what rubbish are you saying.when Adebayo won it and Kaneute of mail won it did u ask question. now a nigerian is on the run to win it and u are asking whether it is right or not. u are not even a nigerian even,and other deluded nigerians are supporting u. useless country.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply)

Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif / Flamengo Vs Liverpool: FIFA Club World Cup Final (0 - 1) On 21st December 2019 / Asisat Oshoala's Outfit To GloCAF Awards 2016 (pics)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.