Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,945 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:08 AM

CRAMJONES Clarification Of Events So Far - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CRAMJONES Clarification Of Events So Far (1668 Views)

Why PMB Got It Wrong With James Ocholi' family "compensation" - CramJones / President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) / The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

CRAMJONES Clarification Of Events So Far by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 03, 2014
Once again I have read through all the perceptions and opinions voiced on this thread, and I think I owe a moral responsibility to clear all the innuendoes expressed by observers on this thread.

1. I have NEVER on this platform claimed to be Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, and I have NOT DENIED being him as well. The point is you are NOT meant to know my identity. Focus on the message and not the messenger. I have however revealed some of my credentials here ONLY for the purpose of doubting Thomases to know that at least what ever information I reveal are accurate and true. My mission is simply to sensitize the youths on this forum as we approach 2015 so that they can take back their future and create the successful Nigeria we all want to see.

2. On the threat letter, many of you think I made it up. You are very wrong. Threats exists and we should all be aware of this. That said, I am confident the email was sent by a Nairalander either in Lagos or in the States as someone here found the IP to be in the United States. Whoever the person is, my piece of advise is this - Get busy with something!

3. On the PDP expose: As far as I know I was the first to reveal it here on Nairaland 3 days ago. It was then published by Premium Times through Aminu Gamawa yesterday and was reposted by El-Rufai on his facebook yesterday as well. Some of you will wonder why El-Rufai posted it in someone's name when normally he should have the document as an APC elder? This is simply politics and I won't say any thing further than that. I have said previously that after I had read Aminu's explanation of the document I inquired and found that he had the document too. Remember, this document is already a leaked document to APC stalwarts...it can go anywhere! Once again, I applaud Aminu for sending it out for publication.

4. Let's stick to the issues, don't allow tribal, religious and nepotismal sentiments becloud your judgement on the real issues. I can tell you for a fact, when those in the presidency are stealing, there are no ethnic or religious boundaries. We must not continue to dwell on the proverbial Humpty Dumpty wall. We must take charge of what is ours - our commonwealth. The stench of corruption is consuming everyone, and we will never realize our potential as a country if we continue in this diatribe of hate towards different religions and ethnic groups.

5. Once again, CramJones is CramJones, and I know the deep secrets on what is up for the coming elections. Let us say NO to Jonathan and the destruction of Nigeria. Let us say yes to a New Progressive Nigeria! God Bless Nigeria!

15 Likes

Re: CRAMJONES Clarification Of Events So Far by atlwireles: 7:23am On Jan 03, 2014
You can claim whatever you want. Nigerians are waiting to see you spend the rest of life in prison.
Re: CRAMJONES Clarification Of Events So Far by AdeniyiA(m): 7:27am On Jan 03, 2014
as far as i am concerned, the president is a disappointment, he might be the first president to loose while in power. i will never again vote for unprepared, untested candidate

4 Likes

Re: CRAMJONES Clarification Of Events So Far by MayorofLagos(m): 7:28am On Jan 03, 2014
Dude, you dont need to explain yourself to these riffraffs. We cleared the air on that point. As a Nigerian, you have the right to express and share thoughts publicly. They are scared in their pants when FFK is mentioned; that name distresses their heart. We shall make FFK Lagos Governor so Ibo can fully understand the meaning of omo onile in tangible ways. We will tax their a**s dry!

5 Likes

Re: CRAMJONES Clarification Of Events So Far by dayokanu(m): 7:28am On Jan 03, 2014
Following

1 Like

Re: CRAMJONES Clarification Of Events So Far by MayorofLagos(m): 7:29am On Jan 03, 2014
atlwireles: You can claim whatever you want. Nigerians are waiting to see you spend the rest of life in prison.

Shut up! Are you a Nigerian or a Biafran? Make up yo gadd*m mind. Yeye

5 Likes

Re: CRAMJONES Clarification Of Events So Far by fkaz(m): 7:32am On Jan 03, 2014
atlwireles: You can claim whatever you want. Nigerians are waiting to see you spend the rest of life in prison.

For what?
Re: CRAMJONES Clarification Of Events So Far by MayorofLagos(m): 7:33am On Jan 03, 2014
Adeniyi A.:
as far as i am concerned, the president is a disappointment, he might be the first president to loose while in power. i will never again vote for unprepared, untested candidate

He was a deputy governor, governor, VP and then President. How many more testing grounds does Jonathan need? Lets put him where he belongs - he is an outlier, he is far below average in area of competency for executive job.

4 Likes

Re: CRAMJONES Clarification Of Events So Far by Newkidoo(m): 7:34am On Jan 03, 2014
Cramjones! am following!

One Nigeria! God bless Nigeria..
Re: CRAMJONES Clarification Of Events So Far by atlwireles: 7:36am On Jan 03, 2014
Mayor_of_Lagos:

Shut up! Are you a Nigerian or a Biafran? Make up yo gadd*m mind. Yeye

You coward bas55rad what has that got to do with F KKthe drug addict.
Re: CRAMJONES Clarification Of Events So Far by Igwe9(m): 7:56am On Jan 03, 2014
When are you going to leak that of APC's progressive agenda, so we would know what they have for the nation in the upcoming election?
Re: CRAMJONES Clarification Of Events So Far by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 03, 2014
Igwe.:
When are you going to leak that of APC's progressive agenda, so we would know what they have for the nation in the upcoming election?

Good question. We are almost finalizing it. As you know, APC is a relatively new party and to salvage Nigeria from what it is today. You have to have a very WELL THOUGHT out strategy and manifesto. Very soon trust me, you will see a detailed copy. It does not mean we don't want one now, we are only working on the official document.

1 Like

Re: CRAMJONES Clarification Of Events So Far by MayorofLagos(m): 8:03am On Jan 03, 2014
atlwireles:

You coward bas55rad what has that got to do with F KKthe drug addict.

Hey watch it so I dont have to lay it all on you this morning.

4 Likes

Re: CRAMJONES Clarification Of Events So Far by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 03, 2014
At least 2 more governors will be joining our party before the end of April. When that happens...there would certainly be no come back for the PDP. Have this in mind as you watch political events!
Re: CRAMJONES Clarification Of Events So Far by Boss13: 8:11am On Jan 03, 2014
Can we abandon tribalism and ethnicity and do what is right for once. I don't care about the identity of cramjones and I don't want to know anymore. What I know is that -

I will never vote for a president who never gives a damn to declare his assets.

I will never vote for a president who is insensitive and does not give a damn about the lives of Nigerians.

I will never vote for a president whose rule of law on corruption is to allow aides and cabinet members go about their business instead of handing them over to anti-corruption grafts.

I will never vote for a president who disregard the rule of law by using security apparatus to fight his enemies e.g river state

I will never vote for a president who as leader of his party cannot resolve internal crisis within its political party but choose to allow internal crisis become public and media frenzy.

I will never vote for a president who will not attend to issue raised up by interested or non-interested parties but will turn around when these issues leak to the public e.g OBJ's letter & Sanusi's letter.

I will never vote for a president whose utterances and body language are dissimilar to each other and who continues to instigate people to divide this great country of ours along religious and ethnic lines.

Jonathan I will never vote for you come 2015 whenever you declare or not. I will never vote for you.

13 Likes

Re: CRAMJONES Clarification Of Events So Far by holyvirgin: 8:19am On Jan 03, 2014
cramjones:

5. Once again, CramJones is CramJones, and I know the deep secrets on what is up for the coming elections. Let us say NO to Jonathan and the destruction of Nigeria. Let us say yes to a New Progressive Nigeria! God Bless Nigeria!
So says an APC stalwart when we all know the people bent on destroying Nigeria with Buhari as founding fathers.
Nobody cares who you are or will ever be, be you Gamawa or a journalist with premium times infact nobody cares if you are buhari one thing is clear APC is a failed party and cannot be voted for by any sane Nigerian.
Go tell your pay masters to do more homework and come up with tangible reports and not the crab you had down there.

8 Likes

Re: CRAMJONES Clarification Of Events So Far by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 03, 2014
Boss13: Can we abandon tribalism and ethnicity and do what is right for once. I don't care about the identity of cramjones and I don't want to know anymore. What I know is that -

I will never vote for a president who never gives a damn to declare his assets.

I will never vote for a president who is insensitive and does not give a damn about the lives of Nigerians.

I will never vote for a president whose rule of law on corruption is to allow aides and cabinet members go about their business instead of handing them over to anti-corruption grafts.

I will never vote for a president who disregard the rule of law by using security apparatus to fight his enemies e.g river state

I will never vote for a president who as leader of his party cannot resolve internal crisis within its political party but choose to allow internal crisis become public and media frenzy.

I will never vote for a president who will not attend to issue raised up by interested or non-interested parties but will turn around when these issues leak to the public e.g OBJ's letter & Sanusi's letter.

I will never vote for a president whose utterances and body language are dissimilar to each other and who continues to instigate people to divide this great country of ours along religious and ethnic lines.

Jonathan I will never vote for you come 2015 whenever you declare or not. I will never vote for you.
That is your personal opinion, which you'r entitled to.
Re: CRAMJONES Clarification Of Events So Far by Chubhie: 8:24am On Jan 03, 2014
OP, by sensitize you mean to brainwash and whitewash young adults in this forum who maybe too young to understand even how the greeks- inventors of democracy played high powered politics of the day? Or how Gobbles manned the greatest propaganda machine invented by the fuhrer? What you are up to here is tantamount to what socrates was accused off which lead to his death.

I inferred a grin on your face when I mentioned you with socrates-but, in your own case you are exactly the opposite of what socrates stands for.

Your motives and intentions betray thee. I see through you.

5 Likes

Re: CRAMJONES Clarification Of Events So Far by najoke: 8:28am On Jan 03, 2014
Sincere 9gerian:
^
are sure this is insincere9ja?......he did not insult the poster
Dude is now a man....he now has manners.
Good for u son.

2 Likes

Re: CRAMJONES Clarification Of Events So Far by Ngwakwe: 8:40am On Jan 03, 2014
cramjones: .

4. Let's stick to the issues, don't allow tribal, religious and nepotismal sentiments becloud your judgement on the real issues. I can tell you for a fact, when those in the presidency are stealing, there are no ethnic or religious boundaries. We must not continue to dwell on the proverbial Humpty Dumpty wall. We must take charge of what is ours - our commonwealth. The stench of corruption is consuming everyone, and we will never get to our desired potential if we continue in this diatribe of hate towards different religions and ethnic groups.

Make no mistake the declaration and demand to return Power to Core-North which APC has acceded to, is in itself divisive, sentimental and goes against democratic norms.

Why are PDP Governors and elected officials of Core-North extraction deflecting to APC on the very excuse that GEJ refused to give up on his constitutional right to seek re-election?

Wouldn't it be perfectly okay if the Core-Northern Oligarchy resort to building a political block in order to defeat GEJ at PDP Primaries instead of suffering everyday Nigerians by making the country ungovernable for GEJ?

Why is APC fighting a battle to restore the so-called 1970 political alliance that has set the country 40+ years backwards with the same actors?

Something is definitely not right with APC foundation.

1 Like

Re: CRAMJONES Clarification Of Events So Far by Boss13: 8:44am On Jan 03, 2014
Sincere 9gerian:

They are not my personal opinions but what we have seen, perceived and felt. I have no personal grudges with Mr. President or personal scores to settle. He still remains my president but I am afraid that his continue existence in office might reap our country apart.

It was not my opinion when the president, during his media chat, told Nigerians that he does not give a damn about declaring his assets. Did he declare his assets after Nigerians requested him to?

It has to take Mr. President series out public outcry before he visited the north-east. Mr. President told us that terrorism is a world wide disease and we should not be perturbed. What's more serious about our own kind of terrorism is that it is our brothers in the north that are causing the mayhem and not people in afghanistan or iraq.

OBJ has been sending the president series of letter, drawing his attention to national issues. He ignored them. However, he decided to reply, and not act, on the content of the OBJ's open letter. Sanusi too wrote the president since September 2013. This letter too found the same presidential trash bin as others but when the letter got to the media, the president quickly constituted a hurriedly formed committee to reconcile the account. But remember $10bn is still not remitted.

Do I need to breakdown Stella Oduah's public scandal. Rather than hand her over to the EFCC for interrogation, my own president constituted another committee to investigate the matter. Now sincere Nigerian, are these members of the committee police officers? Do they possess the pre requisite skills to conduct investigations?

Let's move over to the issue between amaechi and the president. How can our president, who is suppose to be the chief security officer of the country, watch the break down of law and order in rivers state without calling to order the instigators. Even his cabinet member is part of the group.

What do you want me to do? Vote for him and expect more dramas?

3 Likes

Re: CRAMJONES Clarification Of Events So Far by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 03, 2014
Op why should you worry yourself over some silly threat letters, i got several threatening PMs too in my first days on this site. They are nothing more than bluffs.
Re: CRAMJONES Clarification Of Events So Far by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:00am On Jan 03, 2014
dude, u speak like a fool that u are knwn to be!
Appluadise! grin grin

1 Like

Re: CRAMJONES Clarification Of Events So Far by Adamskuty(m): 9:01am On Jan 03, 2014
lol! Nigerians U mean ur fellow igbos.

And when did y'all "biafrans" became "nigerians" ? grin funny asf grin

1 Like

Re: CRAMJONES Clarification Of Events So Far by Adamskuty(m): 9:06am On Jan 03, 2014
holyvirgin:
So says an APC stalwart when we all know the people bent on destroying Nigeria with Buhari as founding fathers.
Nobody cares who you are or will ever be, be you Gamawa or a journalist with premium times infact nobody cares if you are buhari one thing is clear APC is a failed party and cannot be voted for by any sane Nigerian.
Go tell your pay masters to do more homework and come up with tangible reports and not the crab you had down there.
wait oo,ain't y'all the same niggas shouting i'm proudly biafran some few days ago? Now this is serious... grin

you guys ain't nigerians but biafrans,,ur small land means nothing to nigeria,get that into ur thick skull?

And better still dont vote at all in this coming election,since y'all ain't nigerians,right?

2 Likes

Re: CRAMJONES Clarification Of Events So Far by Boss13: 9:08am On Jan 03, 2014
Adamskuty: wait oo,ain't y'all the same niggas shouting i'm proudly biafran some few days ago? Now this is serious... grin

you guys ain't nigerians but biafrans,,ur small land means nothing to nigeria,get that into ur thick skull?

And better still dont vote at all in this coming election,since y'all ain't nigerians,right?

You need to stop this childish act. Is there a country called Biafra? Stop instigating ethnicity issues. We have bigger problems.
Re: CRAMJONES Clarification Of Events So Far by Adamskuty(m): 9:11am On Jan 03, 2014
Boss13:

You need to stop this childish act. Is there a country called Biafra? Stop instigating ethnicity issues. We have bigger problems.
hmm! Excuse me,i thought they declared biafra on january 1st,there is a thread here were loads of them posted this

"proudly biafrans,the zoo nigeria is no more"

2 Likes

Re: CRAMJONES Clarification Of Events So Far by Ngwakwe: 9:11am On Jan 03, 2014
Boss13:
Sanusi too wrote the president since September 2013. This letter too found the same presidential trash bin as others but when the letter got to the media, the president quickly constituted a hurriedly formed committee to reconcile the account. But remember $10bn is still not remitted.

It has been settled and Sanusi needs to go for heating up the polity.

Follow the link below to read the resolution and CBN Governor's apology
for being inexperience.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/alleged-missing-49-8bn-oil-money-sanusi-okonjo-iweala-im-sorry/
Re: CRAMJONES Clarification Of Events So Far by skyfall: 9:21am On Jan 03, 2014
CramJones, keep up the good job. Right behind you.

1 Like

Re: CRAMJONES Clarification Of Events So Far by citizenisb: 9:26am On Jan 03, 2014
A word is enough for all the deluded youths joining up with all these recycled politicians in APC. Nobody is interested in your progress, it is all about themselves.

Tinubu who refuses election in his party primaries and appoints leaders based on sentiments and loyalty and drug addicts and schizophrenics like FFK and El Rufai are not going to take you to any promised land.

I have stated earlier that due to the BPE privatization of NNPC coming up, every Tom, Dick and Harry wants to be in power to have an advantage to buy these lucrative oil wells. Shell, Mobil and Chevron own only 40% equity and with that they overproduce up to 7 million barrels a day unofficially.

Imagine if you bought the NNPC stake of 60% how rich and powerful you will be. South Sudan is in flames today for barely 300,000 barrels per day production.

So don't blame the SOUTH SOUTH for trying to hang on to claim their resources that feed the entire country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tribalism The Bane Of Nairaland Political Section!!" Give Peace A Chance / Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Enugu / APC Considers Buharis List For Vp!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.