Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,871 members, 7,876,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:40 PM

CRAMJONES Clarification Of Events So Far - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CRAMJONES Clarification Of Events So Far (1669 Views)

Why PMB Got It Wrong With James Ocholi' family "compensation" - CramJones / President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) / The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CRAMJONES Clarification Of Events So Far by holyvirgin: 9:29am On Jan 03, 2014
Adamskuty: wait oo,ain't y'all the same niggas shouting i'm proudly biafran some few days ago? Now this is serious... grin

you guys ain't nigerians but biafrans,,ur small land means nothing to nigeria,get that into ur thick skull?

And better still dont vote at all in this coming election,since y'all ain't nigerians,right?
What is this one saying? undecided
Re: CRAMJONES Clarification Of Events So Far by samilo88(m): 9:35am On Jan 03, 2014
I'll rather take musiwa's nairaland posts serious than take that of this cocain deluded FFk.
Re: CRAMJONES Clarification Of Events So Far by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 03, 2014
FFK Bleep off! Your party has nothing to offer Nigerians. Any party that has the likes of corrupt individuals like Tinubu and yourself has no good intentions for this Nation. You all want to grab power so you can continue the looting.
The PDP led government may not be meeting our expectations but any sensible person knows that APC will be a worse disaster.

2 Likes

Re: CRAMJONES Clarification Of Events So Far by Boss13: 9:42am On Jan 03, 2014
Ngwakwe:

It has been settled and Sanusi needs to go for heating up the polity.

Follow the link below to read the resolution and CBN Governor's apology
for being inexperience.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/alleged-missing-49-8bn-oil-money-sanusi-okonjo-iweala-im-sorry/

We are all aware of that. How about the $10 or $12bn yet to be reconciled?
Re: CRAMJONES Clarification Of Events So Far by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 03, 2014
All you fight is for another ministerial portfolio to continue the looting business.

I guess you are not with Tinubu but Obasanjo and using him to negotiate your political future.

Cramjones, I speak to you directly.
Re: CRAMJONES Clarification Of Events So Far by Boss13: 9:44am On Jan 03, 2014
Adamskuty: hmm! Excuse me,i thought they declared biafra on january 1st,they is a thread here we loads of them posted this

"proudly biafrans,the zoo nigeria is no more"

Adams please if you want to comment on thread can you be more matured. This is 2014. Learn something new and progressive. Enough of the hating. Ever heard of the Rwanda genocide - It started this way. Be more Nigerian.

Address the issue and not the tribe!!!

1 Like

Re: CRAMJONES Clarification Of Events So Far by donphilopus: 9:49am On Jan 03, 2014
holyvirgin:
What is this one saying? undecided
If you can't comprehend that post, you need to go back to school!
Re: CRAMJONES Clarification Of Events So Far by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 03, 2014
skyfall: CramJones, keep up the good job. Right behind you.

Yes cramJones the crime joneser when time reach all of you thieves will fall from sky like a bag of sand, this is 21st century and political propaganda dont works anymore, let's APC continue blowing up gas pipelines to deprive Nigerians electricity just to tanish d image of the president and say they are progressive we know all you thieves....APC is already 10 times worse than PDP,cos there are more criminals now in APC hiding in sheep's clothing like FFK

1 Like

Re: CRAMJONES Clarification Of Events So Far by donphilopus: 9:58am On Jan 03, 2014
SeaGold: All you fight is for another ministerial portfolio to continue the looting business.

I guess you are not with Tinubu but Obasanjo and using him to negotiate your political future.

Cramjones, I speak to you directly.
An e-critic of Ngige said he went to the National Assemby after the Anambra Governorship Election to do something, after staying for some times; he saw Ngige walking towards the auditorium, he couldn't say anything, but later logged in to Nairaland to ask, if it's right/constitutional for Ngige to still be a senator, after losing an Election; instead of him to simply walk to Ngige and ask him all these, he was afraid.

No doubt, if Cramjones happens to be FFK, you can't walk towards him and spew all these sheet you're spewing presently!

1 Like

Re: CRAMJONES Clarification Of Events So Far by Boss13: 10:11am On Jan 03, 2014
donphilopus: An e-critic of Ngige said he went to the National Assemby after the Anambra Governorship Election to do something, after staying for some times; he saw Ngige walking towards the auditorium, he couldn't say anything, but later logged in to Nairaland to ask, if it's right/constitutional for Ngige to still be a senator, after losing an Election; instead of him to simply walk to Ngige and ask him all these, he was afraid.

No doubt, if Cramjones happens to be FFK, you can't walk towards him and spew all these sheet you're spewing presently!

Good point Donphilopus. Many here are hypocrites. Quick to insult and throw tantrums. Quick to abuse someone's tribe and ancestors. Quick to judge and make funny faces. But in real life, they hold their lips sealed afraid to say a word.
Re: CRAMJONES Clarification Of Events So Far by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:21am On Jan 03, 2014
atlwireles: You can claim whatever you want. Nigerians are waiting to see you spend the rest of life in prison.
Atlwireles, see the way you talk as if you know the true identity of Cramjones. Your obsession on the true identity of some forum members in a faceless site in a country like Nigeria is disgusting, to say the least.

2 Likes

Re: CRAMJONES Clarification Of Events So Far by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:26am On Jan 03, 2014
Mayor_of_Lagos:

He was a deputy governor, governor, VP and then President. How many more testing grounds does Jonathan need? Lets put him where he belongs - he is an outlier, he is far below average in area of competency for executive job.
The statement, "mr President was a deputy governor, an acting governor, a governor, a vice president, an acting president and a president", made by Namadi Sambo during the 2011 Presidential Election campaign makes me wonder if the President never got any experience when holding these posts.
Re: CRAMJONES Clarification Of Events So Far by ZACHIE: 10:27am On Jan 03, 2014
Vanguard too published the document
it is getting interesting
Re: CRAMJONES Clarification Of Events So Far by donphilopus: 10:34am On Jan 03, 2014
Boss13:

Good point Donphilopus. Many here are hypocrites. Quick to insult and throw tantrums. Quick to abuse someone's tribe and ancestors. Quick to judge and make funny faces. But in real life, they hold their lips sealed afraid to say a word.
Most of them are just noise makers! The people shouting now, are still the people that will hail FFK, if they happen to see him.
Re: CRAMJONES Clarification Of Events So Far by fajoren: 10:39am On Jan 03, 2014
Please please please don't give up at all. Femi or not keep the debate alive and lets know the truth.Am following
Re: CRAMJONES Clarification Of Events So Far by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:46am On Jan 03, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Make no mistake the declaration and demand to return Power to Core-North which APC has acceded to, is in itself divisive, sentimental and goes against democratic norms.

Why are PDP Governors and elected officials of Core-North extraction deflecting to APC on the very excuse that GEJ refused to give up on his constitutional right to seek re-election?

Wouldn't it be perfectly okay if the Core-Northern Oligarchy resort to building a political block in order to defeat GEJ at PDP Primaries instead of suffering everyday Nigerians by making the country ungovernable for GEJ?

Why is APC fighting a battle to restore the so-called 1970 political alliance that has set the country 40+ years backwards with the same actors?

Something is definitely not right with APC foundation.

You are still insisting on this foolish point of yours which you keep "copying and pasting" on different threads that the APC is just after returning the core north to power. Is this said core north not part of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: CRAMJONES Clarification Of Events So Far by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 03, 2014
The jonathan I know 1 supported corruption as deputy govnor 2provided weapons n financial support for militants in the Niger Delta 3 defended and supported mediocrity,tribalism' corruption as a president ...United shall we stand as a people United shall our dear Nation remain No man or force will divide us as long as we remain patriots

1 Like

Re: CRAMJONES Clarification Of Events So Far by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 03, 2014
donphilopus: An e-critic of Ngige said he went to the National Assemby after the Anambra Governorship Election to do something, after staying for some times; he saw Ngige walking towards the auditorium, he couldn't say anything, but later logged in to Nairaland to ask, if it's right/constitutional for Ngige to still be a senator, after losing an Election; instead of him to simply walk to Ngige and ask him all these, he was afraid.

The difference between I and FFK is opportunitygrin

1 Like

Re: CRAMJONES Clarification Of Events So Far by Sloan: 3:10pm On Jan 03, 2014
Sincere 9gerian:
That is your personal opinion, which you'r entitled to.

NOT JUST HIM! I and everyone I know share exactly the same sentiments and opinion! In the North and West of Nigeria alone, that is a little over 100 M people who share the same opinion! The same opinion is shared by parts of the MB of Kwara, Nassarawa, certainly areas of the SS so don't in any way minimize that position as though you're ignorant because now, you've been served notice: the Otuekwe dullard president GEJ should just pack his bags and go back shamefully to his village to drink the oil from his father's village! Simple!

1 Like

Re: CRAMJONES Clarification Of Events So Far by Boss13: 3:29pm On Jan 03, 2014
donphilopus: Most of them are just noise makers! The people shouting now, are still the people that will hail FFK, if they happen to see him.

I tell you. Sycophants.
Re: CRAMJONES Clarification Of Events So Far by GetUmad: 6:29pm On Jan 03, 2014
cramjones: Once again I have read through all the perceptions and opinions voiced on this thread, and I think I owe a moral responsibility to clear all the innuendoes expressed by observers on this thread.

1. I have NEVER on this platform claimed to be Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, and I have NOT DENIED being him as well.

I once challenged you on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1553625/teenage-fani-kayode-girlfriend-kelly-college/5#20200004 and you outrightly denied being "him". You even went as far as using Channels tv as an alibi at that time. Check the posts below.
GetUmad:
At the boldened. If you aren't FFK why the "darling"
and how did you know the location of the snapshot.
Why do you want to go this low? Why would you
give in to people that are waiting at your grave to
pour sand on you? Don't we already know d truth?
Do you need all this in order to be vindicated?

cramjones: cramjones:
As at the time this was being typed FFK was on
ChannelsTV interviewing and commenting on OBJ's
letter to the failed GEJ's government. How then can FFK
be on Nairaland at the same time as Cramjones ??
Re: CRAMJONES Clarification Of Events So Far by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 03, 2014
GetUmad:

I once challenged you on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1553625/teenage-fani-kayode-girlfriend-kelly-college/5#20200004 and you outrightly denied being "him". You even went as far as using Channels tv as an alibi at that time. Check the posts below.

Ordinarily I would not want to respond to this, however, for the sake of clarity purposes, I will. The analogy you gave on the channelstv and nairaland as I earlier quoted does not constitute a denial, it only throws in a question of logic for you to make your own extrapolations. Once again, CramJones is CramJones and FFK is FFK. I won't deny or accept CramJones' real identity. However, I will say this...the possiblities are a lot of who CramJones might be....El-Rufai? Rotimi Fashakin? Aminu Gamawa? FFK? We don't know, but one thing you have to know is that CramJones belongs to the APC and wants a better Nigeria. God bless Nigeria!
Re: CRAMJONES Clarification Of Events So Far by Chubhie: 9:38pm On Jan 03, 2014
cramjones:

Ordinarily I would not want to respond to this, however, for the sake of clarity purposes, I will. The analogy you gave on the channelstv and nairaland as I earlier quoted does not constitute a denial, it only throws in a question of logic for you to make your own extrapolations. Once again, CramJones is CramJones and FFK is FFK. I won't deny or accept CramJones' real identity. However, I will say this...the possiblities are a lot of who CramJones might be....El-Rufai? Rotimi Fashakin? Aminu Gamawa? FFK? We don't know, but one thing you have to know is that CramJones belongs to the APC and wants a better Nigeria. God bless Nigeria!
Like Jomo Gbomo to Mend like cramejones to APC.
Re: CRAMJONES Clarification Of Events So Far by luvinhubby(m): 10:08pm On Jan 03, 2014
cramjones:

The Nigeria that you and your boss OBJ could not `make better` with the best 8yrs of both local and international goodwill and support that Nigeria ever had.
The Nigeria that you and your boss left worse than you met it.
The Nigeria that you and your boss OBJ wasted $16 billion and could not generate 1 megawatts of electricity.
The Nigeria under you and your oga OBJ that witnessed the longest ASUU strike of 8 months.
The Nigeria that you and your boss OBJ a wasted budget N300 billion without a road to account for it.
The Nigeria under your Oga and you that witnessed the highest number of unresolved political assassinations in our history(Bola Ige, A.K.Dikibo, Harry Marshal etc.).
The Nigeria under you and your boss OBJ that had a man facing murder charges in prison winning a senatorial elections
The Nigeria where you and your oga OBJ conducted the worst elections in the known history of mankind in 2007(even the purported winner acknowledged so).
The Nigeria under you and your oga OBJ that witnessed the highest number of fatalities in aircrashes (ADC, Belview, Sosoliso, ADC)
Cramjones or Mr. Fani-Kayode or whatever you call yourself, please do us a favour and shut up !

1 Like

Re: CRAMJONES Clarification Of Events So Far by theoctopus: 10:23pm On Jan 03, 2014
Why do you guys even bother to gratify this FFK with the attention that he seeks. He is irrelevant. His irrelevance really shone when his boss OBJ was decimated. He commands no respect. Not even in the south west like he wants to make you believe. He is nothing. A nonentity. A noise maker. How many votes can he garner in Lagos? His fellow sycophants here on NL can assuage his ego all they like, but he is still nothing. Between him and El rufai and Amaechi, I dont even know who is the biggest public clown... grin grin grin
Re: CRAMJONES Clarification Of Events So Far by theoctopus: 10:27pm On Jan 03, 2014
Sloan:

NOT JUST HIM! I and everyone I know share exactly the same sentiments and opinion! In the North and West of Nigeria alone, that is a little over 100 M people who share the same opinion! The same opinion is shared by parts of the MB of Kwara, Nassarawa, certainly areas of the SS so don't in any way minimize that position as though you're ignorant because now, you've been served notice: the Otuekwe dullard president GEJ should just pack his bags and go back shamefully to his village to drink the oil from his father's village! Simple!

You are an iddiot apparently. You cannot even speak for your street. Yet you insult the president that was voted in by Nigerians. A nonentity like you making noise on a faceless forum. shame on you! grin

1 Like

Re: CRAMJONES Clarification Of Events So Far by omanzo02: 11:05pm On Jan 03, 2014
cramjones: At least 2 more governors will be joining our party before the end of April. When that happens...there would certainly be no come back for the PDP. Have this in mind as you watch political events!

Who else than governor Lamido and aliyu.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Amalgamation Photo January 1, 1914 / Is Nl Admin That Clueless Or Incompetent? History Shows Last Backup Jan 10th / Meeting With Chibok Parents: Jonathan Embarrassed Nigeria – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.