Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,134 members, 7,973,823 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 08:07 AM

What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? (2520 Views)

My Last Relationship, My Story - Please Read! / Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by topup: 1:31am On Aug 07, 2008
I learnt that I should know the background info on my guy and not just what he tells me. Only until after the breakup did all my guy friends tell me, my guy was a player and is not serious, during the relationship they felt like it was none of their business,

I also learnt, that I'm stronger than I thought, shocking him and myself when I didn't tolerate the excuse of not being able to commit.

I also learnt that a drunken confession of 'I love you' might have just been one Hot man's way of getting you to 'ease up a bit'.
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by iice(f): 9:43am On Aug 07, 2008
Nothing
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by Agbon21: 9:51am On Aug 07, 2008
I learned that if it is too good to be true, it probably is
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by Babyboy26(m): 10:45am On Aug 07, 2008
Hello all,is it a crime to love your girlfiend/fincee so dearly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by nalijah07(f): 4:13pm On Aug 07, 2008
@ Babyboy26

I believe you responded to the wrong topic.
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by owners: 7:08pm On Aug 07, 2008
I learnt love is a two way thing, you should alway learn to give as much as you expect from your patner. I learnt this the hard way, i used to be very selfish until a lady that knows how to take care of him batter took him away. I am now a better person, and happily married.
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by tope2000(f): 7:15pm On Aug 07, 2008
Never trust a guy 100%
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by Gamine(f): 7:22pm On Aug 07, 2008
Dang! these things are never reliable!! cry cry
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by gabelogan(m): 7:34pm On Aug 07, 2008
tope2000:

Never trust a guy 100%

tell us wetin the guy do you wey dey make u talk like dis
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 07, 2008
Don't date jobless guys.
Don't date a guy whose fear for your mother is greater than his love for you.
Don't date a guy with a small head and a big mouth.
Don't date a (fake) religious fanatic
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by tope2000(f): 8:05pm On Aug 07, 2008
gabe_logan:

tell us wetin the guy do you wey dey make u talk like this

wudnt you like to know grin grin
i aint telling you
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by gabelogan(m): 8:09pm On Aug 07, 2008
tope2000:

wudnt you like to know grin grin
i aint telling you

i'm goin pester u!!

meanwhile where have u been? i wanted to post the link to my video just for u
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 07, 2008
tope2000:

Never trust a guy 100%

I think it should be extended to the entire humanity.

You never know who might "fu-ck your ass" (it's an italian say) as soon as you turn around.
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by tope2000(f): 8:44pm On Aug 07, 2008
gabe_logan:

i'm goin pester u!!

meanwhile where have u been? i wanted to post the link to my video just for u

I NEVA LEFT
so post it now make i see sumthing
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by Youngpo413: 6:20pm On Dec 01, 2014
dreeldee:
believe not all the words from her mouth, they could be deceiving. Where you met determines how you're gonnA lose her.

...also a girl that falls inlove easily for you will leave you with ease.
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by Savigne(f): 10:36pm On Dec 01, 2014
I learnt that sometimes you just have to tell your heart to shut da hell up and use your head!....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Only / How Can I Stop My Girl From Nagging? / Which Do U Wanna Marry, A Virgin Or A Non Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.