Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,955 members, 7,896,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 02:27 AM

"I'm Happy People Said I Was Bounced From Davido's Birthday Party"- Iyanya Talks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'm Happy People Said I Was Bounced From Davido's Birthday Party"- Iyanya Talks (833 Views)

Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) / Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. / "Some People Said I'm 37 Years, Don't Add To My Age" - Helen Paul (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I'm Happy People Said I Was Bounced From Davido's Birthday Party"- Iyanya Talks by samphrank: 11:20pm On Jan 03, 2014
Avante TV returns with its second episode of 'The Scene', This time 'Charity Owoh' sat down and Quizzed the 'Kukere Master' and here we have a lot of answers to questions you all might have wanted to hear Iyanya respond to..

Shot in his new lekki expansive mansion, Iyanya bares the truth about his widely publicized 'Birthday Feud' with Davido where blog reports say - "He was BOUNCED".

He also opens up on why he hasn't gotten his own 'Personal Waist' yet... His opinion on the use of Marijuana & other juicy hot topics you have been seeking answers to.

In other news, The next episode features the controversial 'Gospel' artiste - Maheeda as she opens up on recent activities surrounding her Life.. Subscribe to the Youtube Channel.. Don't miss anything!

Watch Here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoNRRPjXbDA

Re: "I'm Happy People Said I Was Bounced From Davido's Birthday Party"- Iyanya Talks by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 03, 2014
The term personal waist is something I so much love.
Get a personal waist for a wife and man, I'll still fo ck her. undecided

(1) (Reply)

BEZ Finaly Gets Married / Psquare To Return Money Paid For Wack Performance / DBANJ Poses With Dangote As He Shows Off Koko Garri And Sugar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.