Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,807 members, 7,872,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:46 PM

Bayero University Kano (BUK) Set January 20th For Exams. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bayero University Kano (BUK) Set January 20th For Exams. (425 Views)

Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) / How Engineering Students Prepare For Exams (pic) / 2014/2015 Bayero University Kano (BUK) Merit Admission List Out On School Websit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayero University Kano (BUK) Set January 20th For Exams. by falconey(m): 8:56am On Jan 04, 2014
The Bayero University Management Committee has
fixed January 20th for the 2012/2013 first semester
examinations of the institution.
A competent source close to the Vice Chancellor told
reporters that “the outcome was part of the
resolution adopted by the institution highest body
yesterday during a marathon meeting at the senate
chamber of the school”.
The source further confided in Vanguard that
students of the institution are expected to return to
campus January 1st, while normal academic
activities resume the following day.
The source who do not want his name to be in print
revealed that “the University management
Committee had agreed for a two and half weeks
comprehensive revision before the exams, adding
that the grace would allow those who are yet to
complete their course outline to do so before the
exams.
Newsmen learnt that “the management committee
of the institution also agreed on a week semester
break after the examination to pave way for the
resumption of second semester.
We further learnt that “several lecturers have
completed their course outline before they embarked
on an indefinite strike action last July”, and that the
decision of the management committee of the
institution is allow them brush up “.
Reacting to the development, the spokesman of the
University, Alhaji Mustapha Zaharadeen told
Vanguard that “what you have is not far from the
truth”, adding” that the institution was never closed
for a day while the industrial action embarked by the
lecturers last”.
Re: Bayero University Kano (BUK) Set January 20th For Exams. by akposking(m): 8:59am On Jan 04, 2014
That skul don old man
Re: Bayero University Kano (BUK) Set January 20th For Exams. by falconey(m): 9:12am On Jan 04, 2014
Hahaahahahaha old ni
Re: Bayero University Kano (BUK) Set January 20th For Exams. by falconey(m): 9:15am On Jan 04, 2014
Na old things dey make sense pass for naija my man
Re: Bayero University Kano (BUK) Set January 20th For Exams. by bigtt76(f): 9:30am On Jan 04, 2014
Like seriously! You mean after they rendered students dormant for 6 months you call them back to come and start exam 20th January? No revision or time to settle down? Do they expect these guys to pass? I nor blame dem ...me its bye from the Nigerian Educational system ....so bereft of academic decency ...any wonder we get half baked graduates. Nigeria students should stand up against all these. The lecturers have pocketed their arrears and want to rush the students its unacceptable.
Re: Bayero University Kano (BUK) Set January 20th For Exams. by falconey(m): 10:14am On Jan 04, 2014
Men I feel you......but students have no choice, naija students we wan go school we wan graduate we wan get better work, I blame the government dey could have answer ASUU 1st month of the strike dan take it to 6 MONTHS. Peace
Re: Bayero University Kano (BUK) Set January 20th For Exams. by Excelboi(m): 10:17am On Jan 04, 2014
Nothing dey happen. I dey wait for d exam... Repping fac of law
Re: Bayero University Kano (BUK) Set January 20th For Exams. by falconey(m): 10:44am On Jan 04, 2014
@excelboi......mr genius. I feel u always ready for the battle
Re: Bayero University Kano (BUK) Set January 20th For Exams. by falconey(m): 10:56am On Jan 04, 2014
I like student like excelboi...........student like him makes nigeria proud!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Employers Of Labour In The House, Please Your Input Is Needed Here. / Moving With The Times / Admissions In Adeleke University,ede Osun State CLOSING SOON!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.