Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,217 members, 7,880,797 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:00 AM

Should The Efcc Probe All The States Govs. That Collect 13% Derivation? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should The Efcc Probe All The States Govs. That Collect 13% Derivation? (731 Views)

Stop Giving 13% Oil Derivation To Governors, Ndigbo Group Tells FG / Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation / What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should The Efcc Probe All The States Govs. That Collect 13% Derivation? by dexmond: 2:40pm On Aug 07, 2008
Should the EFCC probe all the states that collect 13% derivation?

This question came to my when I looked at the agitation of the people of NIger delta. Agreed that their agitation is genuine, what about their governors (not only theirs but every other gov. too)? Look at Ibori, Odili, Igbinedion, Udenwa, VICTOR ATTAH, ALAMESEGHIA et al. with all the millions, there is nothing tangible on ground to show for it. sad
Re: Should The Efcc Probe All The States Govs. That Collect 13% Derivation? by lucabrasi(m): 2:45pm On Aug 07, 2008
yes they should,but are you forgetting that they are part and parcel of the government in power and more often than not most of these monies went into campaigns to rig the president in power, yes they should but i dont see yar adull biting the fingers that have fed him in a manner of speaking
Re: Should The Efcc Probe All The States Govs. That Collect 13% Derivation? by Ibime(m): 2:51pm On Aug 07, 2008
They should probe every state and every government, especially the South-South, but not exclusively. Probing just the South-South will only lead to a short term fix and a false peace. The whole country must be standardised.

I read that Goodluck Jonathan drafted a secret plan for Federal Government to scrutinise South-South budgets. I heard the theiving Governors were very unhappy about it. We welcome all forms of transparency in the South-South but that should also not take away from our fight for greater resource-control.
Re: Should The Efcc Probe All The States Govs. That Collect 13% Derivation? by Pavarottii(m): 9:01pm On Apr 02, 2017
Watch out how some zombies will come in droves to defend dis man. But rant insults in fayose for eating corn or amala at a bukar. By that time; you wont hear cant someone live his life in peace.

U can imagine if it was ffk or fayose that was caught on camera with cigar, ur guess is as good as mine and what they would av turned the news too.

Now after they av read this; a lot of them are battling with their concsience.

(1) (Reply)

Yar’adua’s Govt Lacks Direction — Ohanaeze / Can Nigeria Be Saved From Corruption Or Should We Accept It As Part Of Us? / President Yar Adua And Gordon Brown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.