Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,404 members, 7,881,470 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:35 PM

My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. (6535 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / ; Omfg If You A Boy Would This Hurt? / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. by skfa1: 7:26pm On Jan 05, 2014
We have seen lots of break up threads here on NL, best advice we always and will continue to give is to "MOVE ON".

Thanks.
Re: My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. by BishopJuice: 7:31pm On Jan 05, 2014
pimpchi: My babe(fiancee) just dumped me after 4yrs of relationship and our wedding plan is to hold this june. she broke the news to me yestanyt........ D most painful is that i hv sacrificed so much for her... so much... crying, someone plz comfort me.
I must avenge this hurt, i cnt b down while she is happy... i will make sure she lives d rest of her life in sorrow. i hv some wicked plans for her nw bt i need most painful methods and suggestions from you guys plz. i dnt wnt her to die , i jst wnt to put her in much more pain.
plz Mod, don't push to front page. plz

There is a Jewish saying that states that the best revenge is to live good.

The more you live your life in bitterness and scorn against this woman the more you will slide into depression.

She is not worth it. Move on. Nothing can cure a heartbreak like time. So don't go dating or start feeling like you are free again. Say no to partying and clubbing. Avoid religion. Just pray to God for all his mercies. In a way she was nice to tell you before hand. Count yourself lucky , dust yourself and move on. There is no were this can work for you since everyone deals differently with pain but the only thing you can do is to have faith in God and all things will surely come to past.

Speaking from experience
Re: My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. by Dyt(f): 7:51pm On Jan 05, 2014
Forza p:

GBAM!! She dey yarn dust sumtimes

E don do na
Abeg modify ur post jor
I no get strength this night
Biko
HoMGUY too will come modify
Abeg
Re: My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 05, 2014
Take heart.
Re: My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. by Dyt(f): 8:01pm On Jan 05, 2014
Bishop Juice:

ewwww herpes!

Ma ba bo shogbo
Re: My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. by Dyt(f): 8:17pm On Jan 05, 2014
Enuf derailing abeg
Stay on topic

OP
Sorry o, things will turn out well for u
Ndo
Kpe
Pele
Re: My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. by CircleOfWilis: 8:21pm On Jan 05, 2014
guy,buy acid @ baba idowu shop, pour it on her, ensure it touches the face and the breast region,

stupid!
Re: My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 05, 2014
OP, stay cool, calm and don't you ever threaten or even think of harming her in any way. Pretend all is well and move on and please as you do, don't ever call her.

Build your life from the scratch and move on real good.

If you adhere to this, I assure you this is what will happen.

6 month after and no matter who she is with, she will call you raining barrage of insults and blaming you for the break-up( this should get you wondering). Don't panic and be civil with her without showing any emotion of hate.

A year later, by this time she is afraid and living with fear and guilt because you aint showing any sign of indignation towards her actions, she would try to contact you, at this period begging and trying to make amend. Even if she is married, she is likely to Co-opt her husband into the begging process(her husband would be tired of hearing your name from her) but if not, she is likely to dump the other guy for you cos her conscience has overwhelmed her. This is also the best time to strike....destroy her relationship if you want to.

Please in adhering to this guideline, never consider going back to her cos its worthless. A woman that left you for another man and returned will still leave you for another with the flimsiest excuse.

Nurse your pain and move on. Your experience is a blessing in disguise. Imagine the sort of lady you would have ended up with or the sort of mother inlaw that God prevented you from having. A woman without conscience in the mould of ur ex mom should give u a cause for concern.

Wish you luck in this passing phasegrin

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. by LadyH(f): 8:45pm On Jan 05, 2014
calm dwn. breathe. now move on.
Re: My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. by cold(m): 8:57pm On Jan 05, 2014
@op,you're saying this now because you feel hurt and want to exact your pound of flesh.Can't blame you really,but give it a few days,weeks or months maybe.You just might come to the conclusion it was probably good riddance anyways.Remember anger is just one alphabet short of danger.Sorry sha s*it happens!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. by experimentist: 9:00pm On Jan 05, 2014
Op, ur own small na, if you hear my own u go move on cry
Re: My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. by lomaxx: 9:16pm On Jan 05, 2014
^^

Take heart bro grin grin
Re: My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. by castielo(m): 9:21pm On Jan 05, 2014
You wanna hurt her?

ok..

The best way to do that is to be successful and happy.

Get married, raise cute kids and let karma do the other thing.

..one thing av realized, no man deserves to see or make me cry, except u are either dead or dying undecided

You deserves so much peace and happiness in life, don't let a silly mistake called vengeance rob you of dat.

shalom!
Re: My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. by docsholz(m): 9:25pm On Jan 05, 2014
Whatever u do sha don't kill yourself or kill her abeg, no woman is worth it except maybe ur mom
Re: My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. by Forzap: 9:36pm On Jan 05, 2014
Dyt:

E don do na
Abeg modify ur post jor
I no get strength this night
Biko
HoMGUY too will come modify
Abeg

lol, yes ma.....post hidden sef
Re: My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. by mimicue(f): 9:40pm On Jan 05, 2014
@op shit happens get over it.. I know your hurt and annoyed and feel like doing so many terrible things that comes to your mind but leave vengeance for God..doing that doesn't make u a fool or d looser at d end, karma must take place leave her And her family show them it doesn't mean nothing.... If she dumped u for d highest bidder I promise u...she will pay for d consequences since she's greedy and after money who knows d kind of guy she chose all in d name of money....

Move on don't think about her your Mrs right will come just watch n see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny But True (18+) / “these Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men” – Lady Reveals On Twitter / I Love These Kinda Guys (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.