Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,404 members, 7,881,474 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:42 PM

My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. (6536 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / ; Omfg If You A Boy Would This Hurt? / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. by lorialuv(f): 9:27am On Jan 07, 2014
castielo: You wanna hurt her?

ok..

The best way to do that is to be successful and happy.

Get married, raise cute kids and let karma do the other thing.

..one thing av realized, no man deserves to see or make me cry, except u are either dead or dying undecided

You deserves so much peace and happiness in life, don't let a silly mistake called vengeance rob you of dat.

shalom!

THANK YOU
Re: My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. by WackyJ1(m): 10:09am On Jan 07, 2014
SeaGold: OP, stay cool, calm and don't you ever threaten or even think of harming her in any way. Pretend all is well and move on and please as you do, don't ever call her.

Build your life from the scratch and move on real good.

If you adhere to this, I assure you this is what will happen.

6 month after and no matter who she is with, she will call you raining barrage of insults and blaming you for the break-up( this should get you wondering). Don't panic and be civil with her without showing any emotion of hate.

A year later, by this time she is afraid and living with fear and guilt because you aint showing any sign of indignation towards her actions, she would try to contact you, at this period begging and trying to make amend. Even if she is married, she is likely to Co-opt her husband into the begging process(her husband would be tired of hearing your name from her) but if not, she is likely to dump the other guy for you cos her conscience has overwhelmed her. This is also the best time to strike....destroy her relationship if you want to.

Please in adhering to this guideline, never consider going back to her cos its worthless. A woman that left you for another man and returned will still leave you for another with the flimsiest excuse.

Nurse your pain and move on. Your experience is a blessing in disguise. Imagine the sort of lady you would have ended up with or the sort of mother inlaw that God prevented you from having. A woman without conscience in the mould of ur ex mom should give u a cause for concern.

Wish you luck in this passing phasegrin

Break up is a Game i always say.. This is the best advice on this thread
Re: My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. by here: 11:17am On Jan 07, 2014
pimpchi: My babe(fiancee) just dumped me after 4yrs of relationship and our wedding plan is to hold this june. she broke the news to me yestanyt........ D most painful is that i hv sacrificed so much for her... so much... crying, someone plz comfort me.
I must avenge this hurt, i cnt b down while she is happy... i will make sure she lives d rest of her life in sorrow. i hv some wicked plans for her nw bt i need most painful methods and suggestions from you guys plz. i dnt wnt her to die , i jst wnt to put her in much more pain.
plz Mod, don't push to front page. plz
update: Thanks to every one that suggested that i should move on... but i have tried to and it isn't working. i haven't slept since she broke the news to me. i have enough reasons to give back my pound of flesh ...... because of this girl, i am not in good relationship with my family, my family accused me of carrying another family's responsibilities and neglecting mine. i sat down and took my time to evaluate the amount of money i expanded on the family and my babe, it ws over 900k.excluding eateries,gifts,recharge cards and so on. she sent me a text last nite and u cnt imagine, she asked me to check all my expenses on her and that she is willing to pay me twice the amount...This girl can never go scot free, never. Nobody has a monopoly of wickedness..... since she could send such useless text to me, Hmmmmmm...... i jst ask forgiveness from God for my intent towards her.....u cnt hurt some people dearly and expect to move on happily while the other suffers in depression and pain. thanks nairalanders for your good will(s).
Be thankful she didnt wakeup one morning after marriage and call it off. Its a case that happens that people do not want to accept.Yes you are in love with someone for 20years but I am telling you they can wakeup one morning and dont love you anymore.Men cover theirs by trying outside and nasty experience bring them back but dear its unfortunate it happened to you but you over did it maybe and you are getting the nasty side of her.
If for any reason you both were in love for years that should let you lower your ego(you think its hurt) and move on.You are alive so concentrate on your family now and give them 900k too that way you feel you didnt over do outside.
No sane man regrets money spent on a woman no matter the outcome dear.
If you make her suffer,so?
Infact bless her and move on that's what men do and apologize to her for making the break look bad.Yeah painful and your ego but hell no dedicate that energy to making 1Million and give to your parents who need it.
Just try these and tell me how your doing in 5yrs
Re: My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 07, 2014
Trouble seems to follow you wherever you go. What is going on in your life? You posted the following in November.

pimpchi: Hello house, I have being a fan of nairaland for many years nw before becoming a member...I must say you guys are wonderful with insightful and eye opening topics and replies. I have a problem... I am in my late 20's and works with an oil servicing firm here in lagos... I have a friend 'my best friend' who jst got married to his heartthrob, I happened to be his best man during his wedding. Due to his financial inabilities, I sponsored almost 60% of his wedding expenses, which I did with all joy because of hw close we were. Nw the problem....... Two months after their wedding, my friends new wife has been sending love text messages to me of hw she wished that I ws the one she married blah blah blah..... It got to a point that she sends her nude pix to me and she still does.. She even sent one this morning durin her bath... I have warned her severally, over and over again bt she is nt giving in... I threatened to report to her husband but she doesn't even care, I told her yesterday that I will upload her nude pix online if she doesn't stop bt she sent loads of nude pix this morning.... Plz how do I handle this pin in the butt cos I wouldn't want to scatter this young union or shud I tell my friend atleast to save him the headache of a wife.... Thanks
Re: My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. by Saraha1(f): 4:25pm On Jan 07, 2014
Hmm , this na serious matter.But I can assure you she will come looking for you in the earliest future pleading for forgiveness.
Re: My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. by solacec4t(f): 5:17pm On Jan 07, 2014
SeaGold: OP, stay cool, calm and don't you ever threaten or even think of harming her in any way. Pretend all is well and move on and please as you do, don't ever call her.

Build your life from the scratch and move on real good.

If you adhere to this, I assure you this is what will happen.

6 month after and no matter who she is with, she will call you raining barrage of insults and blaming you for the break-up( this should get you wondering). Don't panic and be civil with her without showing any emotion of hate.

A year later, by this time she is afraid and living with fear and guilt because you aint showing any sign of indignation towards her actions, she would try to contact you, at this period begging and trying to make amend. Even if she is married, she is likely to Co-opt her husband into the begging process(her husband would be tired of hearing your name from her) but if not, she is likely to dump the other guy for you cos her conscience has overwhelmed her. This is also the best time to strike....[b]destroy her relationship if you want to.

[/b]Please in adhering to this guideline, never consider going back to her cos its worthless. A woman that left you for another man and returned will still leave you for another with the flimsiest excuse.

Nurse your pain and move on. Your experience is a blessing in disguise. Imagine the sort of lady you would have ended up with or the sort of mother inlaw that God prevented you from having. A woman without conscience in the mould of ur ex mom should give u a cause for concern.

Wish you luck in this passing phasegrin

i agree with u but he shldnt destroy her relationship.

she wil certainly destroy it her self.

you were genuine to her and did her no wrong, trust me everything wil work out fine for u

just know that she wasnt meant for u.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. by pimpchi(m): 3:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
I appreciate everyone that supported me during my dark emotional and psychological moment. I have found peace and solace in words of healing and soothing from each and everyone of you. I have made up with my family and not thinking of falling in love any near future to avoid transfer of aggression. I have come to esteem loyalty above love. love is a game i will never try to play again.. Maybe it is right that 'All ladies are the same' or maybe not.... thanks to you all once more.
D watch word is: Play the love game but don't fall in love.
Re: My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. by GoodFaith: 3:32pm On Jan 08, 2014
pimpchi: I appreciate everyone that supported me during my dark emotional and psychological moment. I have found peace and solace in words of healing and soothing from each and everyone of you. I have made up with my family and not thinking of falling in love any near future to avoid transfer of aggression. I have come to esteem loyalty above love. love is a game i will never try to play again.. Maybe it is right that 'All ladies are the same' or maybe not.... thanks to you all once more.

Life itself is a game
People will try to play you
At the end of it all remember your values and do the right thing
Let God take control
Re: My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. by Ngokafor(f): 4:06pm On Jan 08, 2014
pimpchi: I appreciate everyone that supported me during my dark emotional and psychological moment. I have found peace and solace in words of healing and soothing from each and everyone of you. I have made up with my family and not thinking of falling in love any near future to avoid transfer of aggression. I have come to esteem loyalty above love. love is a game i will never try to play again.. Maybe it is right that 'All ladies are the same' or maybe not.... thanks to you all once more.

....That is life for you, sorry about what happened to you.You win some and lose some brother.A lot of us have been hurt in the past by peeps we loved to bits as well.Some of us moved on,bettered our lives and with time, have been blessed with partners better than the ones we lost. Some others chose to delude themselves that their perpetual bitter and overly cynical attitude about love will affect anyone ..but they are dead wrong!.They only hurt themselves the more and pertuate the cycle of loneliness that is now part of their lives cos any attempt to transfer aggression on innocent folks will only make them drop the bitter person fast and move on...no time!
....... There are a whole lot of peeps out there having fun,willing to see the glass as half-full instead of half-empty,loving hard with the right partners and living life to the fullest...dont miss out on all these bro for your own sake cos you have just one life to live.I know it wont be easy but it's achievable with time trust me...Cheers.
Re: My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 08, 2014
grin
Chai, op, i ve alwyz been in love wit you, and you are here crying ova anoda personā€˜s love.

Are u serious abt nt falling in love again?? #i will die if u do dat#

Seriously, op, am glad u are strong. See hrt brk as a blessing in disgiuse. Let her go, you deserve better.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. by Saraha1(f): 7:09pm On Jan 08, 2014
welcome to the club, you are now a man.
But about not falling inlove again hmmmm:that is hard you know? Trust me a lady that will go crazy for you is around the corner.

All you need to do now is to take a break off relationship till when you are totally heal from the heartbreak.

Before I forget, bros for your life anything way you know say you no fit give your mama ,no try to buy for a lady. ( No body should quote me oh)
Re: My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. by ayando(m): 7:22am On Jan 09, 2014
I can see you are bent on hurting to make u feel better.
Let me ask you? What is really hurting you the more? Your time or your sacrifices or your money? Or the fact you turned your back on your family.
If you collect the money, it will be a big insult on you and the equation is cancelled.
My suggestion: If u need to cry, do; if u need to lock up, do;if u need to bleep,do; but never scheme evil because you don't know when you too will goof. Be successful and commit everything to God.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. by Saraha1(f): 8:37am On Jan 09, 2014
ayando: I can see you are bent on hurting to make u feel better.
Let me ask you? What is really hurting you the more? Your time or your sacrifices or your money? Or the fact you turned your back on your family.
If you collect the money, it will be a big insult on you and the equation is cancelled.
My suggestion: If u need to cry, do; if u need to lock up, do;if u need to bleep,do; but never scheme evil because you don't know when you too will goof. Be successful and commit everything to God.
true talk.
Re: My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. by kuljoe4: 9:54am On Jan 09, 2014
forget about karma, i mean don't expect any begging and all those ish that people say, it doesn't always happen, OK

forget about the cash cos it is an insult

reconcile with your family

move on with your life **keep it the back of your mind that no fiancee/fiance is worth all those bullshit sacrifice(so-called LOVE these days)...na you matter pass

try to be successful

get your missing rib and marry

have kids and live a happy life

life is too simple don't complicate things...simple life...happy life
Re: My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 09, 2014
Ngokafor:

....That is life for you, sorry about what happened to you.You win some and lose some brother.A lot of us have been hurt in the past by peeps we loved to bits as well.Some of us moved on,bettered our lives and with time, have been blessed with partners better than the ones we lost. Some others chose to delude themselves that their perpetual bitter and overly cynical attitude about love will affect anyone ..but they are dead wrong!.They only hurt themselves the more and pertuate the cycle of loneliness that is now part of their lives cos any attempt to transfer aggression on innocent folks will only make them drop the bitter person fast and move on...no time!
....... There are a whole lot of peeps out there having fun,willing to see the glass as half-full instead of half-empty,loving hard with the right partners and living life to the fullest...dont miss out on all these bro for your own sake cos you have just one life to live.I know it wont be easy but it's achievable with time trust me...Cheers.

Heed this beautiful piece of advise. What is her begging now or in the future going to do for you? Nothing. What is done is done you still have life,now you know the value of your family and if you are willing you will use this pain to become a much better and wiser person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mbaise Don Kill Me Oo / 8 Weirdest Things Every Girl Wants A Guy To Do In Bed / What Do Girls Expect When They Rock Guys In The Club ??? ( My Experience)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.