Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,184 members, 7,907,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 05:21 AM

Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter - Celebrities (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter (132432 Views)

What Basketmouth Just Found In An Airplane / #jadapose - 16-year-old's molest Video Goes Viral On The Internet / No Joke! Basketmouth Under Fire Over molest Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter by Lordjb: 6:58pm On Nov 30, 2019
Everybody na hypocrite... Them dey do like say Dem no dey shiit mtchew grin
Re: Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter by obailala(m): 6:59pm On Nov 30, 2019
How exactly does that joke translate to 'justifying rape'? Frustrated people always looking for who to pull down to their depressed level in the guise of activism and correctism. Hopefully they feel fulfilled with their achievement now. Congrats to them!

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter by toprealman: 7:00pm On Nov 30, 2019
homesteady:
What is wrong with the joke? Its very funny grin grin
Sure, till your wife/sister/daughter ends up as a victim. Hope the fun continues afterwards
Re: Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:03pm On Nov 30, 2019
Are people so shallow that they didn't understand the joke or what?
Re: Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter by Martinez39(m): 7:05pm On Nov 30, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
Are people so shallow that they didn't understand the joke or what?
We have a generation of weak and self-righteous snowflakes who don't understand free speech and are willing to take offence at any little thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 7:06pm On Nov 30, 2019
Wait oh na thread of 2014 I de see abi nah my nairaland don spoil
Re: Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter by Champagnegold: 7:06pm On Nov 30, 2019
All this twitter activists forming wat they don't litterary understand, it's mostly becoz u r all guilty dats y u hold diz irrelevant grudges as tho u hv morals, one even said endtime, do u even knw d meaning.after legalizing all sort of sexual characters art and comment u talk of endtime. hypocrites.

Asking glo to terminate his contract is how wicked ur hrt is just haboring personal hate for the commedian. just watch ur own tomorrow. all ur useless artist promoting promiscuity, teen sex, drugs and violence u cud not rebuke, look at ur kids r they pleasing u morally....b

u r all sounding ur brother of hate speech bills after doing same u want to say it's punishable. black stop rape period.....
Re: Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 7:07pm On Nov 30, 2019
The person bribing up this thread now self you want the twitter wuzzard to remember him again
Re: Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 30, 2019
Once you apologize you admit and in this new PC culture there's no forgiveness
Re: Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter by lilmax(m): 7:09pm On Nov 30, 2019
Sterope:
Is Seth MacFarlane an EU ambassador or have to chosen to be blind to those who are criticising him?

it means I can talk about stealing as long I'm not advocating against it? grin Take a sit babe

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter by Sterope(f): 7:09pm On Nov 30, 2019
You should shush rather than desensitise rape

lilmax:
it means I can talk about stealing as long I'm not advocating against it? grin Take a sit babe
Re: Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter by Reeb2244: 7:09pm On Nov 30, 2019
What's the purpose of bringing this to frontpage again?
Re: Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter by olaswim: 7:13pm On Nov 30, 2019
Yeye matter oshiiiiii
Re: Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter by Sterope(f): 7:14pm On Nov 30, 2019
Is it PC to call out people who think it is funny to rape your daughter, sister and your wife on the 3rd/4th date.

GogobiriLalas:
Once you apologize you admit and in this new PC culture there's no forgiveness

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 30, 2019
Since there is so much support for basket mouth in this thread, can you guys give him the official Nairaland alfa male rape advocate award?

Because these greedy naija chicks are hoes who have it coming. As usual be advised that your mothers and sisters are not exclusive to this set of money grubbing justified rape victims
Re: Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 30, 2019
MrCork:
...basket mouth spoke the truth & every boody agree wit him 1000 00000 times...black women are gold diggers...period.

...even women agree that black women are gold diggggars (no ooofesnce)
angry
Lol after nearly a year away from this toxic website, I come back just to have a look and I'm swiftly reminded of why i left in the first place. It seems like the most vile people in Nigeria congregate here. Either that or the seemingly good ones come here to be free and anonymous in spewing the toxicity that is deep inside.
Either way, I'm off...again. tueh

5 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 30, 2019
Make una no go find work.

Nah hunger dey make person see joke as fight..

Some Nigerians are always in a state of CONTEST..

Contesting with demons, evil spirits, in their dreams, shadows of cars, bicycle, with anyone who they feel is well dressed, perfumed, looking neat or living better than Dem.

Nah hunger dey worry all of una.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 30, 2019
Those saying its just a joke, are you saying if that joke was targeted at a young underage girl, let's say 10 year old. Would that be okay? You wouldn't find nothing wrong with paedophilia or child molestation jokes either? Cos its "just a joke" right? There are eons of non offensive ways to joke, sexual assault isnt one.
Whether ya'll like it or not, the world is evolving, make such crude jokes in public space and risk putting your present and future career in jeopardy "for a joke"

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter by Princeofasia: 7:19pm On Nov 30, 2019
what he said as true na. wtf
Re: Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter by IkemChris(m): 7:20pm On Nov 30, 2019
So even UN no understand the joke! Na wa ooo people wey chop belle full dey get wahala sometimes ooo
Re: Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter by Afrobasic(m): 7:22pm On Nov 30, 2019
#IStandwithBasketMouth

Bleep them triggered feminist!

Bleep the UN and EU too!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter by Princeofasia: 7:22pm On Nov 30, 2019
samstels:
Now i know that most people do not have brain .

The Joke is simple .In black africa the women are after material things for love and when misaligned they fall into the wrong hands
which hitherto exposes them to rape .
omo nigerians are senseless. the guy is narating what happens with naija girls and them dey vex. thunder fire them

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter by Princeofasia: 7:24pm On Nov 30, 2019
trustyshoess:
Those saying its just a joke, are you saying if that joke was targeted at a young underage girl, let's say 10 year old. Would that be okay? You wouldn't find nothing wrong with paedophilia or child molestation jokes either? Cos its "just a joke" right? There are eons of non offensive ways to joke, sexual assault isnt one.
Whether ya'll like it or not, the world is evolving, make such crude jokes in public space and risk putting your present and future career in jeopardy "for a joke"
shut up, cant u read. why should an underage girl do all those things he listed?
Re: Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter by JimD(m): 7:25pm On Nov 30, 2019
Okay
Re: Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter by Afrobasic(m): 7:25pm On Nov 30, 2019
Denikayan:

Cultism, unethical hacking, same sex marriage and other societal ills can also be as jokes shey!

You don't know the millions of people that draw inspiration from jokes.

Not everything is a laughing matter.

Abeg keep quiet.

As if you don't watch movies that are filled with murder scenes. Abi dont you know that those ones can inspire people too?

Oversabi.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 30, 2019
I think I will have to create an account on twitter. Twitter has a lot of enlightened individuals. Unlike here that faceless animals type trash from their gutter brains.

That aside, basket mouth should know better than to make insensitive jokes like that. He should count himself lucky that he is not related to anyone who was a victim. He should also thank his stars that he was never molested. He would have been living the life of bobrisky by now.

Even his first supposed apology ended with sarcasm. Meaning its not even from his heart.

African negroes are generally born rapists. If you found nothing wrong with that joke, you must have raped your compound dog before.
Re: Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter by dazzlingd(m): 7:26pm On Nov 30, 2019
trustyshoess:

Go and find a job and fvk off from this website as u claim..no one cares anyway
Lol, u think u are too important for people visiting this website, ..
Welldone, madam seriousness....

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter by Whoiwannabe(m): 7:26pm On Nov 30, 2019
As much as he may not have meant it as perceived, rape is a very sensitive subject anywhere in the world and shouldn't be joked about.

It's sad that he lost his gig with EU. Meanwhile, the same EU wants to use Uti as an ambassador for their women campaign.

I wonder who's vetting their influencers.

Re: Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 30, 2019
Princeofasia:
shut up, cant u read. why should an underage girl do all those things he listed?
You seem to be the one who cannot comprehend. Don't be a dunce. I gave a scenario and asked if a joke involving a young child would be viewed as "just a joke" by the same people who clearly don't see rape as a serious enough issue.
Don't just read to react, comprehend as well dear
Re: Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 30, 2019
dazzlingd:

Go and find a job and fvk off from this website as u claim..no one cares anyway
Lol, u think u are too important for people visiting this website, ..
Welldone, madam seriousness....
grin struck a nerve there did I?
What's that saying?.....if the shoe fits
Don't project your insecurities on me, work on yourself so you won't feel less important than faceless strangers luv
Re: Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter by TheMostComplex1: 7:29pm On Nov 30, 2019
Basketmouth is a foolish guy

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Basketmouth: Biography, Age, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Family, And Many More / Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend / Joke Silva Pictured With Olu Jacobs & Their Son At Her Mum's Burial

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.