Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,167 members, 7,907,157 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 03:21 AM

Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter - Celebrities (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter (132429 Views)

What Basketmouth Just Found In An Airplane / #jadapose - 16-year-old's molest Video Goes Viral On The Internet / No Joke! Basketmouth Under Fire Over molest Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter by emmyariba: 5:39am On Dec 01, 2019
Guy na true talk abeg
Re: Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 01, 2019
that joke was funny honestly, but it might be a hard lesson to him, the world is changing, a lot of girls/women are turning into sadists these days, waiting for the slightest opportunity to bring a man down
Re: Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 01, 2019
BotherMleeper:

Oh and we all know why you're a bitter, ugly, frustrated, broken mess: you got dumped by a man so you went crazy and became bitchy: thus, a feminist.

is your heartbreak and loneliness the reason you're looking for warmth on the internets? Are you sore at NL because you couldn't find like-minded jilted airheads to sob with?

Trashy little piece of broken shiit.

Fukk you and everyone who saw you today.
cheesy grin grin grin whoa why are so triggered by a stranger bro? Take some cold water and calm down. I've been a feminist before I ever got in a relationship and will always be one but I don't expect a dunce like you to take 5 minutes to actually understand what feminism is about instead of your skewed perception. You're to weak minded to think independently so you follow like sheep in your flock of insecure men to bash feminism. Call me all the names you can bro, you're a stranger, it means absolutely nothing. Its just hilarious to me how bitter you sound over someone you dont know. I've struck a nerve somehow, you better figure out why you're so mad

Cheers pig kiss
Re: Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 01, 2019
BotherMleeper:

Yeah poor attempt to deflect, cunt.
So juvenile, playground level. Be original angry
Re: Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter by yb43(m): 8:13am On Dec 01, 2019
We all should remember that this is just a play-joke, he did not mean anything he said on stage pls I beg you all to accept his apology.
Re: Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter by yb43(m): 8:30am On Dec 01, 2019
We all should remember that this is just a played joke,anything a comedian said on stage is just an ordinary joke old let us accept his apology becos I just saw this joke as Underwood.
Re: Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter by 3verblazing(m): 9:35am On Dec 01, 2019
What these idiots who think they are fighting on behalf every woman dont understand is ... If this guy goes down... Alot of women ..his wife , his daughters, mother, and every other woman that feeds from his table will go down too... And for what? a joke taken out of context? Hes a comedian for heaven sake! the same comedians that say 'we all die there", does it mean hes going to kill everyone and himself?...bunch of Hearthless pple

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter by Samsonklin(m): 10:06am On Dec 01, 2019
BabaAlabi:
Ra'pe is not a joke but what about stealing? A guy spends his hard earned money to take a girl out but instead of telling him she is not interested in any intimacy from the beginning she spends his money on food and clothes like a hungry wh0re.
That joke has been passed around since 2012 and no one complained but now that a celebrity is involved, his contract with glo and MTV should be terminated.....Bad Belle Orisirisi.
Summary-Teach your daughters and sisters to be independent instead of hoarding sex for money. #AshawoWorkIsNoJoke
Please I need help, how can i touch the like button for this guy's comment a thousand times?

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter by MrCork: 12:21pm On Dec 01, 2019
trustyshoess:

Lol after nearly a year away from this toxic website, I come back just to have a look and I'm swiftly reminded of why i left in the first place. It seems like the most vile people in Nigeria congregate here. Either that or the seemingly good ones come here to be free and anonymous in spewing the toxicity that is deep inside.
Either way, I'm off...again. tueh

well come bak.

...if u like , walk from Ghana to sirilanka & from sirilanka back to mushin.
..fact remains..U ma, is a gold diggggga & basket mouth have expose u!!!((CASE CLOSE))
angry
Re: Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter by DedeNkem: 3:43pm On Dec 01, 2019
Comedians should be able to joke about anything.

For some morons to think because he joked about rape meant he likes rape, is unbelievable!
Re: Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter by MrCork: 1:20am On Dec 13, 2019
trustyshoess:

The irony in this comment is amazing. grin wow

..daling.. one lady call Hisduchess(from kwara state) finally agree we can hav 3some together(me, u & her)....she say ad long as am happy, she happy & u happier.

..so can i mate wit u & are u free on Sunday?..
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter by Hisduchess(f): 6:01pm On Dec 13, 2019
MrCork:

..daling.. one lady call Hisduchess(from kwara state) finally agree we can hav 3some together(me, u & her)....she say ad long as am happy, she happy & u happier.

..so can i mate wit u & are u free on Sunday?..
cheesy

You don't have sense aswear grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Basketmouth: Biography, Age, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Family, And Many More / Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend / Joke Silva Pictured With Olu Jacobs & Their Son At Her Mum's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.