Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,658 members, 7,951,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:48 PM

My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode (36561 Views)

Nigeria, Now A Research Field For Corruption? / APC Should Let Buhari Seek Medicare Abroad - Ayo Fayose / My Stand On Petrol Subsidy Removal, By Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by nku5: 7:59pm On Jan 06, 2014
TechWalker007:

And by the way, I don't envy Amaechi and Rochas right now.

Those two men aren't doing too badly in their states but politically they are a profound caricature.
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by jacksony(m): 8:01pm On Jan 06, 2014
Gud talk
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by Arosa(m): 8:16pm On Jan 06, 2014
Naija politics stinks, it's all about corruption and tribalism. angry
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:17pm On Jan 06, 2014
If not for the religious bigotry of some, I would have loved the compination of Tambuwal/Fashola.

1 Like

Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by Osas001: 8:18pm On Jan 06, 2014
cramjones: MY STAND

The first challenge that the APC has is to build a formidable party that not only has a strong foundation and structure but also has a clear left of centre ideological leaning. Such a party must also be led by an impressive set of educated, articulate, clear thinking, historically-literate and courageous leaders who are ready to risk all, including their lives, to fight Jonathan and save Nigeria from the evil called the PDP.

The second challenge is for the party to identify and field a northern Presidential candidate that is acceptable to both northerners and southerners and to both christians and muslims from all over the country.

The third challenge is to identify and field a Vice Presidential candidate from the south west who can win the confidence, trust, minds, hearts and votes of the overwhelming majority of the yoruba people. If the south west does not provide the Vice Presidential candidate I fear that the APC may not win. The yoruba deserve no less and we must ensure that we are never marginalised or treated with contempt and levity again.

We put Jonathan there and he has betrayed us. We have not risked all, including our lives and liberty, turned our backs on him and resolved to fight him just to be left with nothing. The position of Senate President, Speaker of the House or anything else is not big enough for us and in any case they are fraught with uncertainties.

The yoruba must have the position of Vice President to make up for what they have suffered in the hands of others in the last five years and in return for the mammoth support that they will give the APC in 2015. Politics is a game of numbers. Yet let us make no mistake about it- if the APC candidate is a northerner his running mate must be a yoruba man.

If you want lasting stability, peace and equity in Nigeria that is the way to achieve it. Anything else will fail and will leave the door of victory wide open for Jonathan, his ijaw ethnic supremacists and their numerous friends and allies.

APC is just another PDP in the making... If truly these APC members has the interest of the progressive of the nation as they claim to have, why can't they work together with the present administration for the better good of the country.. Rather than creating confusion in the minds of Nigerians..! That's my pure & honest opinion!
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by dayokanu(m): 8:20pm On Jan 06, 2014
Orlando Owoh: If not for the religious bigotry of some, I would have loved the compination of Tambuwal/Fashola.

I would be against any candidate that just defected from PDP. Any intending aspirant need to stay with the party for at least 3yrs

4 Likes

Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by jjcbuthot: 8:31pm On Jan 06, 2014
Orlando Owoh: If not for the religious bigotry of some, I would have loved the compination of Tambuwal/Fashola.

APC should not make the mistake of giving presidential ticket to a defector from PDP. Otherwise, the election will become PDP vs nPDP.

Many will see the election as power tussle between PDP elements and APC will lose its name/position as the opposition completely.
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by jelel6: 8:32pm On Jan 06, 2014
APC. Probably the best thing to happen to the nations political landscape since democracy. You have given me a reason to vote. Come 2015! Join the congress, be a progressive, effect the change. VOTE APC.

2 Likes

Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by Pukkah: 8:33pm On Jan 06, 2014
This Cramjones of a guy is an enigma. He puts forward his opinions, whether or not they are explosive or not, with some uncanny calmness and gentle stubbornness.

He ignores insults and turns a blind eye to snide remarks, preferring instead to focus on his message(s) which is to promote his APC party and weaken the PDP (my guess).

He's tenacious without being rude. He answers only relevant questions without losing focus. He also sidesteps issues that could snowball into distractions.

Honestly, the PPP team on the side of the PDP/Jonathan has a lot to learn from this guy who ruffles feathers without being ruffled.

3 Likes

Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by OgologoDimkpa: 8:33pm On Jan 06, 2014
huptin: in other words, FFK wan become vice president. I dey laugh o
God forbid. That guy aught to be in jail
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by Habakus: 8:38pm On Jan 06, 2014
I don't see any well-defined ideologies to improve this nation by APC.what we have here is a massive effort/gangup by SW and Northerners to wrestle power from SS;and i perceive that the SS and SE will be victims of this evil scheme if ever it plays out. FFK and your Cronies,once again you have disappointed us all.Shame.
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by clean2: 8:38pm On Jan 06, 2014
where my pump action, any apc goons that i see for south east i go shoot scatter him head down, this time we will show this people that nigeria has entered our hand really well, not the case of the 1960s when ignorance made us fight a civil war like a simple riot.
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:39pm On Jan 06, 2014
dayokanu:

I would be against any candidate that just defected from PDP. Any intending aspirant need to stay with the party for at least 3yrs
I agree with you, but we all know Tambuwal is a member of the PDP only in name. He was initially a member of the ANPP before he defected to the PDP. His emergence as Speaker was never inteded by the PDP HQs.

1 Like

Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by Sunshinelady(f): 8:41pm On Jan 06, 2014
Sincere 9gerian: The unrelenting attacks on GEJ by some people is all about me, myself and my tribe. Nothing more. Bloody tribal bigots.
. U r not far from d truth my broda (or sis)
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by patriotic007: 8:42pm On Jan 06, 2014
Must yoruba always be vice to the north?cant yoruba be the presidential candidate?,...This mentality we yoruba have must stop,....Must we always be used by the north to achieve their aim?Yoruba eronu o,.....ANYWAY GEJ TILL 2019

5 Likes

Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by bajosky: 8:45pm On Jan 06, 2014
APC are stilll baby and are warned to be aware of the PDP aggrieved fellows who have pitch their tent with them .Remember politics is all about permanent interest,the same interest that drove them from their former party must be met or else expect the worst sooner.Why on earth are we still talking about change or wrestling power from GEJ and APC is still going after filling a northern presidential candidate instead of picking an acceptable and vibrant SS candidate like Donald Duke,PAT UTOMI, AMAECHI,LYEL IMOKE,ADAM OSHIOMOE,GODSWILLAKPABIO and a credential vice from the north then the yorubas go for senate or speaker.Any thing short of this till 2019 GEJ will still be enthroned.Beware of the downfall of APC before the end year becos GEJ is A GOD SENT PRESIDENT for nigeria. The prophet has spoken take it or leave it but give heed to the message.
PEACE BE TO ALL .....AMEN
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by Geniro: 8:46pm On Jan 06, 2014
Pukkah: This Cramjones of a guy is an enigma. He puts forward his opinions, whether or not they are explosive or not, with some uncanny calmness and gentle stubbornness.

He ignores insults and turns a blind eye to snide remarks, preferring instead to focus on his message(s) which is to promote his APC party and weaken the PDP (my guess).

He's tenacious without being rude. He answers only relevant questions without losing focus. He also sidesteps issues that could snowball into distractions.

Honestly, the PPP team on the side of the PDP/Jonathan has a lot to learn from this guy who ruffles feathers without being ruffled.

Thanks for stroking the flawed confidence of a fellow paid goon like you.

4 Likes

Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by OgologoDimkpa: 8:47pm On Jan 06, 2014
Bishop Juice:

Relegating yourself to second fiddle.

Now you can see how devoid of pragmatic nation building these APC goons are. They are merely digging the trenches deeper on ethnic and religious divides
Have you forgotten that they are Hausa-fulani's slaves grin
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:48pm On Jan 06, 2014
SUBMARINE: YORUBA CHRISTIANS YOUR DESTINY IS AT
STAKE REMEMBER AFONJA
The battle against GEJ is spiritual using human interests as cover up. One thing am sure of is that, GEJ is an instrument of change in God's hand that will place Nigeria on the path to economic greatness needed to support thousands of God's missionaries of Nigeria origin within and outside Nigeria and of which the Easterners will constitute a large proportion of this missionaries. The simple truth is that this plan of God can't be delayed the way it was delayed in the 1960s because Nigerians' now understand God's plan and are ready to fulfill it.....FACT. My plea goes to the Yoruba's not to allow Tinubu and Obj deceive them into foolishly working against God's plan. ROME WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY.
Don't be foolish, Yoruba are not divided by religion. All the South West governors except Ekiti and Osun states are adherents of different religions from their wives. Even in Kwara, the Governor is moslem, his wife is christian. Governor Rauf Aregbesola who is a devoted moslem has children who a christians.
South West is not South East where there is division in christianity; where a Peter adaObi could foolishly say Anambra State needs a catholic for continuity.

3 Likes

Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by BishopJuice: 8:48pm On Jan 06, 2014
ogologodimkpa: Have you forgotten that they are Hausa-fulani's slaves grin

It's time to burn that Niger Bridge

https://www.nairaland.com/1582916/rauf-aregbesola-inaugurates-e-apc-hq
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by musaajebor(m): 8:49pm On Jan 06, 2014
Sai kwankwaso
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by dayokanu(m): 8:54pm On Jan 06, 2014
patriotic007: Must yoruba always be vice to the north?cant yoruba be the presidential candidate?,...This mentality we yoruba have must stop,....Must we always be used by the north to achieve their aim?Yoruba eronu o,.....ANYWAY GEJ TILL 2019

When was the last time a Northern civilian president ruled and had a Yoruba Vice

Obasanjo a Yoruba had a Northern Vice
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by dayokanu(m): 8:56pm On Jan 06, 2014
SUBMARINE: YORUBA CHRISTIANS YOUR DESTINY IS AT
STAKE REMEMBER AFONJA AWO MKO GIWA.

The battle against GEJ is spiritual using human interests as cover up. One thing am sure of is that, GEJ is an instrument of change in God's hand that will place Nigeria on the path to economic greatness needed to support thousands of God's missionaries of Nigeria origin within and outside Nigeria and of which the Easterners will constitute a large proportion of this missionaries. The simple truth is that this plan of God can't be delayed the way it was delayed in the 1960s because Nigerians' now understand God's plan and are ready to fulfill it.....FACT. My plea goes to the Yoruba's not to allow Tinubu and Obj deceive them into foolishly working against God's plan. ROME WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY BUT ILORIN WAS LOST IN A DAY. REMEMBER ECONOMIC PROSPERITY FOR THE YORUBA MASSES IS BETTER THAN FEW POLITICAL POSITIONS OCCUPIED BY YORUBA ELITES.

We Yoruba Christians are not interested in your stupid religious nonsense

Take it to your region

3 Likes

Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by Sobrit(m): 8:56pm On Jan 06, 2014
Obeyman: We are watching, time shall tell. But I still dey laugh... FFK want us write a protest letter to God, mba nu!
the truth that protest letters have been written. The prayers of all d children of God in this country and beyong cannot be in vain. When they plotted every graph and equation in 2007 employing every scheme and shenanigans, did they ever know the table will turn against them? Ask d cabals of Anambra how God turned the table also against them after all their plots with Ngige. Only a fool says there is no God
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by OgologoDimkpa: 8:57pm On Jan 06, 2014
Obiagelli: Kwankwaso/Fashola ticket sums it all up. The best from the North and the south, proven track record. Forget religion. Let pdp thugs go and hang themselves
Hmm...Ada owerri seems to have sold her mind / conscience just for a pot of porridge angry You're even clamouring for a muslim-Muslim ticket. Let them try it in this present Nigeria. ... grin
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:02pm On Jan 06, 2014
patriotic007: Must yoruba always be vice to the north?cant yoruba be the presidential candidate?,...This mentality we yoruba have must stop,....Must we always be used by the north to achieve their aim?Yoruba eronu o,.....ANYWAY GEJ TILL 2019
Don't be foolish, Yoruba has never been VP to the north rather it's VP to Yoruba. Atiku was VP to OBJ. Apart from the Buhari/Idiagbon regime, which was military, Yoruba has never been VP. Even at that Idiagbon was the de facto Head of State; Buhari was just de jure.
Igbo have always been VP, the beautiful bride, a Nnamdi Azikiwe put it. Azikiwe was acting for the British monarch. He was "VP" to Balewa. Alex Ekwueme was VP to Shehu Shagari.
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by meekhat: 9:05pm On Jan 06, 2014
I want to ask a simple question to FFK " what about all the money you stole from aviation ministry as a minister? OR can you beat your chest and tell Nigerians you never stole our money while heading that ministry? With due respect Sir, kindly start the war against corruption from yourself. Thanks
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 06, 2014
ogologodimkpa: Hmm...Ada owerri seems to have sold her mind / conscience just for a pot of porridge angry You're even clamouring for a muslim-Muslim ticket. Let them try it in this present Nigeria. ... grin
good luck with your religious politics, so of use have grown beyond that.
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by ify84(m): 9:07pm On Jan 06, 2014
the north always use the yorubas to destroy d south dat they are part of.... since 1960.... I dont know y...

2 Likes

Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by BishopJuice: 9:08pm On Jan 06, 2014
Orlando Owoh:
Don't be foolish, Yoruba has never been VP to the north rather it's VP to Yoruba. Atiku was VP to OBJ. Apart from the Buhari/Idiagbon regime, which was military, Yoruba has never been VP. Even at that Idiagbon was the de facto Head of State; Buhari was just de jure.
Igbo have always been VP, the beautiful bride, a Nnamdi Azikiwe put it. Azikiwe was acting for the British monarch. He was "VP" to Balewa. Alex Ekwueme was VP to Shehu Shagari.

F00L QUIT ALREADY.

IT HAS BEGAN.

WE PACKIN AND STACKIN

WE PREPARED AND READY FOR YOU.

ABOKI MY A$$

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

People Seen Crawling As PDP Gubernatorial Primary Election Turns Violent In Kogi / Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles / Presidential Air Fleet Expenditure 2015 - Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.