Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,319 members, 7,940,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 09:18 PM

Airtel Bis Stillworkin On None Blackberry Devices - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Airtel Bis Stillworkin On None Blackberry Devices (724 Views)

How To Change Imei On Mtk 4.4 Kit Kat Devices / Airtel Bis / Airtel BIS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Bis Stillworkin On None Blackberry Devices by Zumarocket(f): 4:21pm On Jan 06, 2014
hi Nlanders, few weeks back,airtel send an sms to some of its subscribers that their bis will not work effect from dec/3/2013.
so many after exhausted their data ported to other network.

me my self was using their 6gb data for 3000k,so after it got exhausted i was afraid to resubscribe reference to their sms.

but yesterday my brother said he wants to subscribe his blackberry so after sucessfuly subscribed i decided to use the simcard on my laptop modem. and it worked

so i now pick up courage to subscribe mine, bt i decided to try their 2Gb first so i will nt incure a huge lost.
i did and viola!!!!! it worked both on my mordem and my samsung galaxy s4.

i just decided to share here that its still workin..

Re: Airtel Bis Stillworkin On None Blackberry Devices by hammedkola(m): 4:36pm On Jan 06, 2014
And to also remind airtel to block it abi?.... undecided undecided
Re: Airtel Bis Stillworkin On None Blackberry Devices by kenny1795(m): 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2014
old news
Re: Airtel Bis Stillworkin On None Blackberry Devices by Zumarocket(f): 4:47pm On Jan 06, 2014
hammedkola: And to also remind airtel to block it abi?.... undecided undecided
nope how can i think of that is jst for information purpose

kenny1795: old news

to you, i didnt know till now, yet u never told me
Re: Airtel Bis Stillworkin On None Blackberry Devices by kenny1795(m): 5:02pm On Jan 06, 2014
to you, i didnt know till now, yet u never told me
[/quote] u neva asked
Re: Airtel Bis Stillworkin On None Blackberry Devices by hammedkola(m): 10:28pm On Jan 06, 2014
Zumarocket:
nope how can i think of that is jst for information purpose

Sorry, have forgot to check your sex..an "F"...I trust an "M"
Re: Airtel Bis Stillworkin On None Blackberry Devices by Emmyk(m): 11:03pm On Jan 06, 2014
Okay. I'll try it out when I'm done with this Etisalat own. Nice DP tho. wink
Re: Airtel Bis Stillworkin On None Blackberry Devices by 8figure(m): 7:16am On Jan 07, 2014
@Zumarocket babe what's the code you used for the subscription?
cos I tried *440*016# and BBUM3 to 440, and got "Erro occurred(538). please try after some time." and "dear subscriber, u have sent an incorrect keyword" respectively.
Re: Airtel Bis Stillworkin On None Blackberry Devices by hammedkola(m): 8:48am On Jan 07, 2014
8figure: @Zumarocket babe what's the code you used for the subscription?
[b]cos I tried *440*016#
and BBUM3 to 440, and got "Erro occurred(538). please try after some time." and "dear subscriber, u have sent an incorrect keyword" respectively.[/b]

Its *440*16#
Re: Airtel Bis Stillworkin On None Blackberry Devices by Zumarocket(f): 9:13pm On Jan 07, 2014
8figure: @Zumarocket babe what's the code you used for the subscription?
cos I tried *440*016# and BBUM3 to 440, and got "Erro occurred(538). please try after some time." and "dear subscriber, u have sent an incorrect keyword" respectively.
ok dear it was

*440*16#

(1) (Reply)

NAIRALAND LOSS! My First Topic To Ever Make Front Page Is Gone! / [split] The Function Of Who Viewed Your Profile On NL / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.