Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,607 members, 7,979,042 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:00 PM

Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark (23284 Views)

Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark / Jonathan Lacked Will Power To Fight Corruption – Edwin Clark / I Have Left PDP – Edwin Clark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by 500GP: 11:48pm On Jan 06, 2014
creazor:

You need to reassess your statments and stop being a tribalist.
Importation and sales of electronics, mechanical parts, cars, goods in general, igbos are at the heart of it. Even retail drug sales (chemists) and supermarkets, they are thr.
For a country whose manufacturing industry is very weak, even the little we have is dominated by Igbos.
U talk of entertainment, sports, just name it!
Its either u dont knw these or u intentionally refused to recognise them because of ur ulterior motive.

YOU MEAN ALL THOSE ROAD SIDE DEALERS IN SUBSTANDARD MECHANICAL SPARE PART, PIRATING OF BOOKS, SUBSTANDARD GOODS....

IN ENTERTAINMENT IBO ARE NOTHING...
MUSIC INDUSTRY: YORUBA OWNS THE MUSIC INDUSTRY. BEFORE U CAN BE A SUPER STAR YOU MUSH DEFINITELY COME TO LAGOS TO MARKET YOUR MUSIC.. YORUBA ARE LEADING IN THE NUMBER OF ARTISTES THAT'S REPRESENTING NIGERIA BE IT IN HIP POP, GOSPEL, FUJI. E.T.C .......

NOLLYWOOD - IS OWNED BY NIGERIA NOT BY THE IBO BECAUSE COMPRISES EVERY TRIBE IN NIGERIA

SPORT - YORUBA N HAUSA ARE NOT LAGGING BEHIND IN THIS ASPECT ALSO.... RASHEED YEKINI, SEGUN ODEGBAMI, GABALAWAL.......

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by superstar1(m): 11:50pm On Jan 06, 2014
creazor:

Do u need more names?
Innoson, Chinua Achebe, Chimamanda Adichie, Prof Chike Obi, Chief Emeka Anyaoku, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Obi Ezekwesili, and the various makers of electonics u tink are made in japan, plus d makers of d 'italian' shoes we wear on a daily basis.
I am only discouraging such statements against Igbos.
BTW I tink they're d most creative Nigerians.

do you still have more or are you through backyard entrepreneur/2by2 shop owner with 5-7 child slaves?

this guy is a learner.

You have all those people you listed and your able bodied men, workforce of alaigbo and children keep trooping to SW. You have all those people and alaigbo is still a pathetic cesspit.

balkanization is just aroung the corner. We will see the biggest loser.
Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by 500GP: 11:55pm On Jan 06, 2014
creazor:

Do u need more names?
Innoson, Chinua Achebe, Chimamanda Adichie, Prof Chike Obi, Chief Emeka Anyaoku, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Obi Ezekwesili, and the various makers of electonics u tink are made in japan, plus d makers of d 'italian' shoes we wear on a daily basis.
I am only discouraging such statements against Igbos.
BTW, I tink they are d most creative Nigerians.

YES, IBO ARE THE MOST CREATIVE IN MANUFACTURING OF SUBSTANDARD GOODS, ESTABLISHMENT OF BABY FACTORY, KIDNAPPING,PIRATING OF BOOKS,CD.........

IBO KWENU!!!!!
Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by creazor(m): 12:08am On Jan 07, 2014
sammyj:
Which is why other tribes are not relevant ability. Ok you guys should continue your tribal bigotry.

bro, pls understand my point of view. I am only against tribalistic statements made against one section of the country. I am by no means relegating any tribe or promoting tribalism. I just want pple to see very well before talking and appreciate one another. There is no such thing as 'minority' tribe.
Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by creazor(m): 12:15am On Jan 07, 2014
5.00GP:

YOU MEAN ALL THOSE ROAD SIDE DEALERS IN SUBSTANDARD MECHANICAL SPARE PART, PIRATING OF BOOKS, SUBSTANDARD GOODS....

IN ENTERTAINMENT IBO ARE NOTHING...
MUSIC INDUSTRY: YORUBA OWNS THE MUSIC INDUSTRY. BEFORE U CAN BE A SUPER STAR YOU MUSH DEFINITELY COME TO LAGOS TO MARKET YOUR MUSIC.. YORUBA ARE LEADING IN THE NUMBER OF ARTISTES THAT'S REPRESENTING NIGERIA BE IT IN HIP POP, GOSPEL, FUJI. E.T.C .......

NOLLYWOOD - IS OWNED BY NIGERIA NOT BY THE IBO BECAUSE COMPRISES EVERY TRIBE IN NIGERIA

SPORT - YORUBA N HAUSA ARE NOT LAGGING BEHIND IN THIS ASPECT ALSO.... RASHEED YEKINI, SEGUN ODEGBAMI, GABALAWAL.......

My friend, u r very funny. After all dis claims, u still patronise them? Smh. And pls tell me, whr can u get d original ones from??
Majority of d flats in Lagos are occupied by....? D busy ports in Lagos....? The major markets in Lagos....Fashola knows better.
Lagos' commerce is run by them. QED.
Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by adewataiwo: 12:21am On Jan 07, 2014
FOR YOUR LATEST DATING ADVISE EXAM CHEAT AND CONFIRM EXPO,ALL NIGERIA NETWORK FREE BROWSING,,LASTEST MOBILE AND PC TUTORIAL.WEB DESIGN TUTORIAL.UNLIMITED EBOOK,AND LOT MORE CHECK http://www.examloading.tk FOR YOUR LATEST DATING ADVISE EXAM CHEAT AND CONFIRM EXPO,ALL NIGERIA NETWORK FREE BROWSING,,LASTEST MOBILE AND PC TUTORIAL.WEB DESIGN TUTORIAL.UNLIMITED EBOOK,AND LOT MORE CHECK http://www.examloading.tk FOR YOUR LATEST DATING ADVISE EXAM CHEAT AND CONFIRM EXPO,ALL NIGERIA NETWORK FREE BROWSING,,LASTEST MOBILE AND PC TUTORIAL.WEB DESIGN TUTORIAL.UNLIMITED EBOOK,AND LOT MORE CHECK http://www.examloading.tk FOR YOUR LATEST DATING ADVISE EXAM CHEAT AND CONFIRM EXPO,ALL NIGERIA NETWORK FREE BROWSING,,LASTEST MOBILE AND PC TUTORIAL.WEB DESIGN TUTORIAL.UNLIMITED EBOOK,AND LOT MORE CHECK http://www.examloading.tk FOR YOUR LATEST DATING ADVISE EXAM CHEAT AND CONFIRM EXPO,ALL NIGERIA NETWORK FREE BROWSING,,LASTEST MOBILE AND PC TUTORIAL.WEB DESIGN TUTORIAL.UNLIMITED EBOOK,AND LOT MORE CHECK http://www.examloading.tk FOR YOUR LATEST DATING ADVISE EXAM CHEAT AND CONFIRM EXPO,ALL NIGERIA NETWORK FREE BROWSING,,LASTEST MOBILE AND PC TUTORIAL.WEB DESIGN TUTORIAL.UNLIMITED EBOOK,AND LOT MORE CHECK http://www.examloading.tk FOR YOUR LATEST DATING ADVISE EXAM CHEAT AND CONFIRM EXPO,ALL NIGERIA NETWORK FREE BROWSING,,LASTEST MOBILE AND PC TUTORIAL.WEB DESIGN TUTORIAL.UNLIMITED EBOOK,AND LOT MORE CHECK http://www.examloading.tk FOR YOUR LATEST DATING ADVISE EXAM CHEAT AND CONFIRM EXPO,ALL NIGERIA NETWORK FREE BROWSING,,LASTEST MOBILE AND PC TUTORIAL.WEB DESIGN TUTORIAL.UNLIMITED EBOOK,AND LOT MORE CHECK http://www.examloading.tk FOR YOUR LATEST DATING ADVISE EXAM CHEAT AND CONFIRM EXPO,ALL NIGERIA NETWORK FREE BROWSING,,LASTEST MOBILE AND PC TUTORIAL.WEB DESIGN TUTORIAL.UNLIMITED EBOOK,AND LOT MORE CHECK http://www.examloading.tk FOR YOUR LATEST DATING ADVISE EXAM CHEAT AND CONFIRM EXPO,ALL NIGERIA NETWORK FREE BROWSING,,LASTEST MOBILE AND PC TUTORIAL.WEB DESIGN TUTORIAL.UNLIMITED EBOOK,AND LOT MORE CHECK http://www.examloading.tk FOR YOUR LATEST DATING ADVISE EXAM CHEAT AND CONFIRM EXPO,ALL NIGERIA NETWORK FREE BROWSING,,LASTEST MOBILE AND PC TUTORIAL.WEB DESIGN TUTORIAL.UNLIMITED EBOOK,AND LOT MORE CHECK http://www.examloading.tk FOR YOUR LATEST DATING ADVISE EXAM CHEAT AND CONFIRM EXPO,ALL NIGERIA NETWORK FREE BROWSING,,LASTEST MOBILE AND PC TUTORIAL.WEB DESIGN TUTORIAL.UNLIMITED EBOOK,AND LOT MORE CHECK http://www.examloading.tk FOR YOUR LATEST DATING ADVISE EXAM CHEAT AND CONFIRM EXPO,ALL NIGERIA NETWORK FREE BROWSING,,LASTEST MOBILE AND PC TUTORIAL.WEB DESIGN TUTORIAL.UNLIMITED EBOOK,AND LOT MORE CHECK http://www.examloading.tk FOR YOUR LATEST DATING ADVISE EXAM CHEAT AND CONFIRM EXPO,ALL NIGERIA NETWORK FREE BROWSING,,LASTEST MOBILE AND PC TUTORIAL.WEB DESIGN TUTORIAL.UNLIMITED EBOOK,AND LOT MORE CHECK http://www.examloading.tk FOR YOUR LATEST DATING ADVISE EXAM CHEAT AND CONFIRM EXPO,ALL NIGERIA NETWORK FREE BROWSING,,LASTEST MOBILE AND PC TUTORIAL.WEB DESIGN TUTORIAL.UNLIMITED EBOOK,AND LOT MORE CHECK http://www.examloading.tk FOR YOUR LATEST DATING ADVISE EXAM CHEAT AND CONFIRM EXPO,ALL NIGERIA NETWORK FREE BROWSING,,LASTEST MOBILE AND PC TUTORIAL.WEB DESIGN TUTORIAL.UNLIMITED EBOOK,AND LOT MORE CHECK http://www.examloading.tk
Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by creazor(m): 12:23am On Jan 07, 2014
superstar1:

do you still have more or are you through backyard entrepreneur/2by2 shop owner with 5-7 child slaves?

this guy is a learner.

You have all those people you listed and your able bodied men, workforce of alaigbo and children keep trooping to SW. You have all those people and alaigbo is still a pathetic cesspit.

balkanization is just aroung the corner. We will see the biggest loser.

You speak with outstanding ignornace my friend. You havent crossed the Niger yet and u have d effrontery to assert ur claims. FYI, am nt frm d East.
Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by 500GP: 12:28am On Jan 07, 2014
creazor:

My friend, u r very funny. After all dis claims, u still patronise them? Smh. And pls tell me, whr can u get d original ones from??
Majority of d flats in Lagos are occupied by....? D busy ports in Lagos....? The major markets in Lagos....Fashola knows better.
Lagos' commerce is run by them. QED.

SELF CONTAINED ROOM(FLATS ) GET LEVEL
FLATS DEY AJEGUNLE, OJU ELEGBA..........

SO THE IBO NEGLECT THEIR OWN UNFRUITFUL LAND AT THE EXPENSE OF DOMINATING/DEVELOPING ANOTHER MAN'S LAND......

IBO IN LAGOS ARE JUST HUSTLER SEEKING FOR GREEN PASTURE........

WHY IS IT THAT THE IBO ARE LEAVING THEIR STATES TO SETTLE IN ANOTHER MAN'S LAND(NIGERIA-IBADAN,LAGOS, AFRICA, EUROPE, ASIA?......)

1 Like

Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by creazor(m): 12:29am On Jan 07, 2014
5.00GP:

YES, IBO ARE THE MOST CREATIVE IN MANUFACTURING OF SUBSTANDARD GOODS, ESTABLISHMENT OF BABY FACTORY, KIDNAPPING,PIRATING OF BOOKS,CD.........

IBO KWENU!!!!!

When it comes to d bad things, u say its Igbos. But when its d good things, u say Nigeria. All of a sudden u rmbr dat Nollywood is Nigerian and Okocha, Kanu, Mikel etc are Nigerians.
Pls lets stop all dis childishness and "have respect for all Nigerians irrespective of their nationality". wink

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by Polio: 12:29am On Jan 07, 2014
Yet again ... Another dumb and daft letter!
Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by creazor(m): 12:35am On Jan 07, 2014
5.00GP:

SELF CONTAINED ROOM(FLATS ) GET LEVEL
FLATS DEY AJEGUNLE, OJU ELEGBA..........

SO THE IBO NEGLECT THEIR OWN UNFRUITFUL LAND AT THE EXPENSE OF DOMINATING ANOTHER MAN'S LAND......

IBO IN LAGOS ARE JUST HUSTLER SEEKING FOR GREEN PASTURE........

WHY IS IT THAT THE IBO ARE LEAVING THEIR STATES TO SETTLE IN ANOTHER MAN'S LAND(NIGERIA-IBADAN,LAGOS, AFRICA, EUROPE, ASIA?......)

And for d umpteenth time, u're wrong again. Igbos settling in Lagos is mainly because of business. If u did economics in school, den u shld be able to rmbr d factors for siting an industry. The ports and d Muritala International Airport are d very reasons for their great numbers, plus Lagos is a former capital.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by 500GP: 12:36am On Jan 07, 2014
creazor:

When it comes to d bad things, u say its Igbos. But when its d good things, u say Nigeria. All of a sudden u rmbr dat Nollywood is Nigerian and Okocha, Kanu, Mikel etc are Nigerians.
Pls lets stop all dis childishness and "have respect for all Nigerians irrespective of their nationality". wink

SEGUN ODEGBAMI, RASHEED YEKINI, MUTIU ADEPOJU, GABA LAWAL (HAUSA)......

IT'S NOT ONLY IBO THAT ARE PERFORMING WONDERFULLY IN FOOTBALL BUT ALSO OTHER TRIBES ......
Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by Nobody: 12:37am On Jan 07, 2014
I won't go through the agony of reading this poo, copy cat!
Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by 500GP: 12:42am On Jan 07, 2014
creazor:

And for d umpteenth time, u're wrong again. Igbos settling in Lagos is mainly because of business. If u did economics in school, den u shld be able to rmbr d factors for siting an industry. The ports and d Muritala International Airport are d very reasons for their great numbers, plus Lagos is a former capital.

WHY CAN'T THE IBO SETTLE IN THEIR OWN LAND FOR BUSINESS?
IS IBO LAND NOT FRUITFUL ENOUGH TO RUN A BUSINESS?
IS THERE NO OTHER PORT IN NIGERIA APART FROM LAGOS?
WHY CAN'T THE IBO STATE GOVERNORS SITE.INDUSTRIES FOR THEIR PEOPLE?......

TELL UR GOVERNORS TO DO THE NEEDFUL........

1 Like

Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by creazor(m): 12:46am On Jan 07, 2014
5.00GP:

SEGUN ODEGBAMI, RASHEED YEKINI, MUTIU ADEPOJU, GABA LAWAL (HAUSA)......

IT'S NOT ONLY IBO THAT ARE PERFORMING WONDERFULLY IN FOOTBALL BUT ALSO OTHER TRIBES ......

Compare that number to the myriads of Igbos in top football.
My point is to make u see dat it is wrong to go against dem. We are one.
Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by creazor(m): 12:50am On Jan 07, 2014
5.00GP:

WHY CAN'T THE IBO SETTLE IN THEIR OWN LAND FOR BUSINESS?
IS IBO LAND NOT FRUITFUL ENOUGH TO RUN A BUSINESS?
IS THERE NO OTHER PORT IN NIGERIA APART FROM LAGOS?
WHY CAN'T THE IBO STATE GOVERNORS SITE.INDUSTRIES FOR THEIR PEOPLE?......

TELL UR GOVERNORS TO DO THE NEEDFUL........

Stop dis ur idea of segregation. Very soon my bro, with d way things are going, u will understand why no state goverment (not even in d north) goes against d igbos.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by 500GP: 12:55am On Jan 07, 2014
creazor:

Compare that number to the myriads of Igbos in top football.
My point is to make u see dat it is wrong to go against dem. We are one.

MENTION THE PLETHORA OF IBOS IN TOP FOOTBALL LEVEL OF PRESENT
Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by 500GP: 12:57am On Jan 07, 2014
creazor:

Stop dis ur idea of segregation. Very soon my bro, with d way things are going, u will understand why no state goverment (not even in d north) goes against d igbos.

THAT'S YOUR OWN PERSPECTIVE
Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by onoja12: 1:02am On Jan 07, 2014
remind me again,who is edwin clark??
oh that old goat that cant keep his eyes off anything that has breast?
ijaw my foot,the real question is how much oil does ijaw really have ??
and by the way so called edwin clark,we remember how you take thief does days oh,the newspapers still they till now
Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by Blackheritage: 1:08am On Jan 07, 2014
patriotic007: The bashing OBJ has recieved for his dubious letter to GEJ just shows you how GEJ is loved and supported by Nigerians,...GEJ TILL 2019

Who's deceiving u? May be he's popular among d ijaws I think... Or u're one of d 100 paid laptop guys paid to attack on net n like ur comments at d same time
Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by ShedrachU(m): 1:13am On Jan 07, 2014
He is right..dnt mind obj,yoruba and their stupidity.
Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by creazor(m): 1:18am On Jan 07, 2014
5.00GP:

MENTION THE PLETHORA OF IBOS IN TOP FOOTBALL LEVEL OF PRESENT
Lol. Man U fan. We shall meet at d sports section. wink
Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by lagcity(m): 1:20am On Jan 07, 2014
Nigga pls, Edwin Clark and OBJ are birds of the same feather.
Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by manny4life(m): 2:30am On Jan 07, 2014
lagcity: Nigga pls, Edwin Clark and OBJ are birds of the same feather.

Like you guys said before when OBJ wrote GEJ a letter, "let's not ignore the messenger, and not the message", so as u can see, it doesn't matter.
Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by Hammefeez: 3:17am On Jan 07, 2014
Omo_Tier1: Ewdin Clarke,

Tell the world what happened to your daughter in London lipsrsealed

pls. you can tell us (help him). :p
Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by darne(m): 4:03am On Jan 07, 2014
OPEN LETTER, OPEN LETTER, OPEN LETTER !!!!!

Where are the Hidden/Secret Letters Y`all have been writing to yourselves all this while !!!

Mtcheew ! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by blackpanda: 4:26am On Jan 07, 2014
patriotic007: The bashing OBJ has recieved for his dubious letter to GEJ just shows you how GEJ is loved and supported by Nigerians,...GEJ TILL 2019

Bej is not loved. He is actually a mooron indeed. Its just that obj is being hypocritical because 2 of them r in d same boat!
Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by nijanigga: 4:52am On Jan 07, 2014
SUBMARINE: YORUBA CHRISTIANS YOUR DESTINY IS AT
STAKE REMEMBER AFONJA AWO MKO GIWA.

The battle against GEJ is spiritual using human interests as cover up. One thing am sure of is that, GEJ is an instrument of change in God's hand that will place Nigeria on the path to economic greatness needed to support thousands of God's missionaries of Nigeria origin within and outside Nigeria and of which the Easterners will constitute a large proportion of this missionaries. The simple truth is that this plan of God can't be delayed the way it was delayed in the 1960s because Nigerians' now understand God's plan and are ready to fulfill it.....FACT. My plea goes to the Yoruba's not to allow Tinubu and Obj deceive them into foolishly working against God's plan. ROME WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY BUT ILORIN WAS LOST IN A DAY.
Please no bring God's plan inside this one, unless you're using one of Gej's 40 laptops. God didn't advice the demonic looters ruining Nigeria and their sycophants like the custodians of the 40 laptops, last I heard the laptops have been increased. Nigeria would have been a batter place of this clown was aborted or his mother had miscarriage and same to others destroying Nigeria.
Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by explicit770(f): 5:00am On Jan 07, 2014
These people jst dey compound the problems of the students of history,govt and political science in our institutions.
They ve already added to their syllabus,the poor students wil av to start cramming all these open letters written by these useless,heartless and terrible so-called political leaders/rulers bf they can pass their exams.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” / Nigeria Votes Against UN Resolution To Protect Human Rights Defenders / Buhari Receives South-East Group For Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.