Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,607 members, 7,979,045 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:04 PM

Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark (23285 Views)

Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark / Jonathan Lacked Will Power To Fight Corruption – Edwin Clark / I Have Left PDP – Edwin Clark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by explicit770(f): 5:09am On Jan 07, 2014
nijanigga:
Please no bring God's plan inside this one, unless you're using one of Gej's 40 laptops. God didn't advice the demonic looters ruining Nigeria and their sycophants like the custodians of the 40 laptops, last I heard the laptops have been increased. Nigeria would have been a batter place of this clown was aborted or his mother had miscarriage and same to others destroying Nigeria.
Dont mind these political hirelings.They can go to any lenght to satisfy their paymaster.
Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by GeneralShepherd(m): 5:22am On Jan 07, 2014
onye_okwu: Obj egomaniac
oduduwa gave birth to rascals, agberos , leeches parasites and bleeping lazy unproductive and creative
thank you oo jare Clark for calling them who they are cool shocked

Your statement goes to show you are grossly uneducated!

So Soyinka na rascal?, all the fine resposible yorubas are agberos? Smh

Obj had it coming anyway

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by akinladejo: 5:45am On Jan 07, 2014
superstar1: They keep digging GEJ's political grave.

Unfortunately, all these sycophants and opportunists, will desert him when the chips are down and when fresh tornado finally arrives.

Political sagacious strategist speak less. The rantings of the official and unofficial spokesmen of GEJ, is the weapon and cannon that will be used against him, when the hour comes.

Clark should be ready to campaign in SW and North.

Where were you, when Turai was giving her clothes to GEJ to wash and instructing Madam Piss to prepare pounded yam for her.

Where were you Clark, when Turai and her cabal, held GEJ hostage.

The tornado is coming and its coming very fast.

U are very briliant.
This is a true talk and it's undisputable.
Let's wait and see how they will survive the tornado.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by Nobody: 6:05am On Jan 07, 2014
Omo everybody Don hold pen now.... omo Na letter writing tinz.
Sowie to ask all these letter is it formal Or informal letter?
Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by adedayoa2(f): 6:38am On Jan 07, 2014
MAke una no put mouth o, do you know where they've been together. Somehow they'll still sit together to wine and dine on top of our own money.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by ojimbo(m): 6:56am On Jan 07, 2014
I could remember, in one 2face music titled 'e be like say' he wrote'why do u keep on deceiving your people, why do u make dem to hate and fight each other, only God can judje u now' and that was why edderis came out and sing 'nigeria jaga jaga' i guess that was also an open letter to the mr president then, i could remember that the respond that was given to edderies was 'na your mama and ur papa scatter nigeria' Obasanjo, without been tribalistic, you are the problem of nigeria today, die and leave us to be at peace and love each other

1 Like

Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by hotwax: 7:44am On Jan 07, 2014
creazor:

You need to reassess your statments and stop being a tribalist.
Importation and sales of electronics, mechanical parts, cars, goods in general, igbos are at the heart of it. Even retail drug sales (chemists) and supermarkets, they are thr.
For a country whose manufacturing industry is very weak, even the little we have is dominated by Igbos.
U talk of entertainment, sports, just name it!
Its either u dont knw these or u intentionally refused to recognise them because of ur ulterior motive.

Yes you have a say in sport (Football)

Entertainment ? No.

Yorubas dominates music industry. Thats why Igbos even sing using Yoruba Language.

Nollywood? Ghanaians produce the best English movies. No one want to watch Igbo movies again. Boring with no true story. Ghanians are the best.

Electronics? I guess Igbo Own HP, Samsung, Apple, Blackberry, GLO, MTN ? Mscheew.

Yes Igbo sell fake car spare part in Ladipo. Yorubas import cars from cotonou.

Igbos are not important jor. Let them follow moses (ojukwu) into the red sea (atlantic Ocean) jare. Bigots.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by Everfrank(m): 7:57am On Jan 07, 2014
Clarke is a confused old drunkard in the corridors op power. Its because of people like him that this government is confused. OBJ is never is the same category with this nonentity that calls himself elder statesman and therefore should not join issues with him. Clark was and is still at the forefront of GEJ's drunkard advisers whose myopic and selfish advice is responsible for the escalation of our security challenges and the resultant massacre of innocent nigerians all in the name of fighting boko haram. Clarke is the source of the false allegation that boko haram was founded by northern politicians who lost elections to GEJ primarily to disturb his government. He advised GEJ that boko haram is a northern issue and that he should allow the north to carry its cross. He kept ranting his mouth but being a coward it takes only one warning from IBB to shut his smelly mouth. He is now picking on OBJ. Clark is nothing but a confused , drunkard sponsor of militants and murderers whose actions are guided by old age and hatred for every non Ijaw.
Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by olushowunm(m): 7:57am On Jan 07, 2014
SUBMARINE: YORUBA CHRISTIANS YOUR DESTINY IS AT
STAKE REMEMBER AFONJA AWO MKO GIWA.

The battle against GEJ is spiritual using human interests as cover up. One thing am sure of is that, GEJ is an instrument of change in God's hand that will place Nigeria on the path to economic greatness needed to support thousands of God's missionaries of Nigeria origin within and outside Nigeria and of which the Easterners will constitute a large proportion of this missionaries. The simple truth is that this plan of God can't be delayed the way it was delayed in the 1960s because Nigerians' now understand God's plan and are ready to fulfill it.....FACT. My plea goes to the Yoruba's not to allow Tinubu and Obj deceive them into foolishly working against God's plan. ROME WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY BUT ILORIN WAS LOST IN A DAY.

When will my people learn to see that monumental corruption is going on in Nigeria and it has nothing to do with christian or muslim or even south or north!
Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by awayeyebundle: 8:10am On Jan 07, 2014
Edwin clark is a coward person when Jonathan want to be president after the exit of Yar'Adua.This OBJ help him and conquer the Northern even IBB does'nt support him.To me Ijaw People are ingrate and pls continue pushing Jonathan to his political grave.Jonathan shud be careful of his adviser who advice him,This tenure nothing to show for it...................THREE Region YOruba,IGBO,HAUSA.TWO AGAINST ONE,let see hw Jonathan go win
Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by tuasefemi(m): 8:20am On Jan 07, 2014
SUBMARINE: YORUBA CHRISTIANS YOUR DESTINY IS AT
STAKE REMEMBER AFONJA AWO MKO GIWA.

The battle against GEJ is spiritual using human interests as cover up. One thing am sure of is that, GEJ is an instrument of change in God's hand that will place Nigeria on the path to economic greatness needed to support thousands of God's missionaries of Nigeria origin within and outside Nigeria and of which the Easterners will constitute a large proportion of this missionaries. The simple truth is that this plan of God can't be delayed the way it was delayed in the 1960s because Nigerians' now understand God's plan and are ready to fulfill it.....FACT. My plea goes to the Yoruba's not to allow Tinubu and Obj deceive them into foolishly working against God's plan. ROME WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY BUT ILORIN WAS LOST IN A DAY. REMEMBER ECONOMIC PROSPERITY FOR THE YORUBA MASSES IS BETTER THAN FEW POLITICAL POSITIONS OCCUPIED BY YORUBA ELITES.

So Yoruba has turned to this in your hands, hehehe! oju mi sonu mo rimu e!
Hello mr/ms preacher, your fellow villagers would appreciate it more if you can take this sermon to them. Yorubas are too sophisticated for this your cheap sermon!
Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by donajisafe(m): 8:30am On Jan 07, 2014
Creative Thinking Brings Positive Outcomes: Bluetooth Jewellery Concept Launches At CES: http://psyafe..com/2014/01/bluetooth-jewellery-concept-launches-at.html
Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by latestsunny(m): 9:32am On Jan 07, 2014
dharamanil: I wonder y ppz on this forum can't just comment on simple topic without being tribal. As for edwin clark no comment

i tire oooo ......... Let dem kip rejoicing cos Clark downgrade Obj. It Is only a fool dt ll tink Obj have sumtin to loose 4 writin d leta, by all indication Gej has more to gain or loose dan Obj cos of dt leta.
Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by saint047(m): 9:33am On Jan 07, 2014
bandiejay: Let me say the political krinku kanku of this open letters or if you like call the political open letters higi haga that as developed in Nigeria is now an odoriferous saga i quote "laz gagagu -a-gaga"

what is the font-ext holigo of this Open letters? I know it is emir-ably laden with a political and democratic thalidomide

I am waiting for patrick obahiagbon Open letter.

undecided undecided
abeg bros no make my head scater dis morning oh
Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by nairaman66(m): 10:27am On Jan 07, 2014
Once upon a time in Nigeria.. There was the season of "OPEN LETTERS and BODY LANGUAGE"

I'm Lovin' It grin
Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by babyboy3(m): 10:27am On Jan 07, 2014
Look everybody could write a letter to or about Obasanjo, it still doesn't change the fact that what Obasanjo wrote about the current government is true, and all we are doing is he did, she did.
Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by moskimo: 11:30am On Jan 07, 2014
This is undoubtably the season of letter writings. all in a bid to heat up the polity. who knows who is putting finishing touches to another letter right now. i am sure IBB is coming up with something,yakubu gowon and abdulsalam abubaker,earnest shonekon et al. at least to tell us some of the secrets they have kept from us all these years.I have always said it that God will expose all those that destroyed nigeria. a nation bestowed with enormous human and material resouces.who will be writing to whom tomorrow?. bring it on folks, this is the season of letters.
But the greatest is yet to come and that will be the letter of the common man to the ruling elites, those who has converted Nigeria into their private property.Nigeria has indeed swallowed a long pistle, now she have to sleep standing upright.When nations are busy making giant technological strides, Nigerian elites are busy writing letters.when nations are busy transforming the lives of their citizens, our leaders are embroiled in petty squabbles and cheap blackmailing. anyways, the only thing i blame is the civil war, if not these mediocers wont have the chance and effontry to lord it over the rest of us today. we are scattered all over the world, doing menial jobs while our collective wealth is being squandered by our political class.Indeed , we have not read the last of the letters.
Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 07, 2014
johnmartus: edun Clark my foot elder state man that cannot enhances the interest of his peoples where is edun Clark when turai lock pj to the kitchen while gej serve as bar man am not blame you since gej can became president and you have money to buy agbada so you now elder state man shame. you should shut up your dirty mouth I dont want to hear anybod among you saying Nigeria is not belong to obasanjo either ss/se what impact does se/ ss take before Jonathan became interior president if its not obj north wouldn't allow Jonathan smell aso rock if its not obasanjo that imposed Jonathan on Nigeria who knowing you as elder state man? your name sound strange in my hear coward you we see either Nigeria belongs to obj or not 2015 we surely come many we panic

Kai kai kai...which kin English be ds one?

Good message though.
Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by geeez: 12:19pm On Jan 07, 2014
Afam4eva why did you hide my post?

What the was wrong with it?

Which rule did I contravene?

This is not your first time

Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by whyman(m): 1:35pm On Jan 07, 2014
We should be careful of these old he goats. Jonathan should reason and think properly before answering or uttering any statement about all these letters. The polity is being heated up unnecessarily. OBJ,Clark and Jonathan should know more than what they are saying. Jonathan is the one that can decide the fate of this country right now, any step he take would decide what would happen in the next few years to come. Power corrupts absolutely. Constitutionally, he is very qualified to contest, that he signed a pact with some N. governors - that's their own cup of tea. Those of us who are just looking for where we would get a good meal day in day out would be affected the most most since most of those who have been in power have houses and investments somewhere else not Nigeria. They are all birds of the same feather. There is a wise saying ""Show me your friend and I would tell you the kind of person you are!" A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by deebrain(m): 4:33pm On Jan 07, 2014
egomaniac!

ewo!

OYIBO!!!

cheesy
Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by dady12: 4:43pm On Jan 07, 2014
letters upon letters,obansajor wrote jonathan,jonathan wrote obansajor,iyabo wrote obansajor,almustafa wrote obansajo,asari wrote obansajor,ike clark wrote obansajor,who knows the next person to write?though i am writting my own to GEJ ,that for peace to reign ,he should conduct free and fair election and he should not contest,cos he lack managerial skills and he is showing his level of incompetency in handling issue borthering this nation,look at what is happening in river state?without being told,one can conclude that the like of edeucation minister wike,patent jonathan and that idiot called senator are responsible for the bombing of the high court,if a competent judge pass a judgement against those being use by the presidency to cause a chaos in the state,does it mean that they should throw the state into jeopardy?politics is played in everywhere but not on this ground of destroying what took the state many years to acquire,how many projects did patient jonathan brought to river state since 2007? i am not in support of PDP nor APC ,during OBJ tenure,the high court pass a judgement in favor of atiku in order to contest but OBJ did not order for the court to be burnt ,if things continue to go this way,i have to conclude that OBJ letter on snipers is somethg to be taking on a serious note
Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by rhames(m): 5:33pm On Jan 07, 2014
We need honorable Patrick Obahiagbon's contribution to settle this matter once and for all. grin
Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by xmileeasy: 7:51pm On Jan 07, 2014
Dear Sir Edwin Clark,
With all my working experience as an examiner I have not come across a script as yours.You stated the obvious but you fail to adhere to simple instructions.The instructions states that the words shouldn't be more than 450 WORDS,but you wrote a textbook which I would have love to publish.The management of WAEC ask me to write an open letter on their behalf that you should address more of the ISSUES but this time not more the 450 WORDS.Thanks
signed:
WAEC MANAGEMENT.
Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by vincencior(m): 8:20pm On Jan 07, 2014
I will soon write my letter. Am just thinking who to write to.
Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by adewataiwo: 8:54pm On Jan 07, 2014
ACTIVATE YOUR MTN MAGIC SIM HERE &
BROWSE UNLIMITEDLY FOR MORE THAN
20YEARS @ www.examloading.tk 2014 Glo magic Sim Activation. www.examloading.tk. How to be running up to 5 different BBM with
different pins on one android device. @ www.examloading.tk ROTATE YOUR ANDROID SCREEN THE WAY YOU
WANT IT WITH 'SMART ROTATOR'@ www.examloading.tk HOW TO GET AIRTEL 20MB FOR N200 @ www.examloading.tk MOBLORD 2014 REAL WAEC HELP DESK AND CLEAR YOUR RESULT @ ONCE DNT DOUT IT www.examloading.tk Download and install the latest 2014 Avast
Antivirus to stay protected. www.examloading.tk How to Skip File Download Waiting Time on
4shared, Rapidshare Etc@ www. examloading.tk HOW TO USE ANOTHER SIM CARD IN YOUR
MODEM WITHOUT UNLOCKING IT@ www.examloading.tk NEW MTN HAUWEI USB MODEM E303
UNLOCKING TRICK @ www.examloading.tk RECEIVE 100MB MONTHLY FROM ETISALAT
(TECNO USERS ONLY)@ www.examloading.tk How To Zip and Unzip files on Your Blackberry
Devices.@ www.examloading.tk LEARN HOW TO CONVERT UR JAVA PHONE TO
SYMBIAN OR BLACKBERRY PHONE@ www.examloading.tk How to boost your 2G, 3G, 4G, WiFi Internet
Speed On Android Devices.@ www.examloading.tk MISTAKES ALL JAMBITES SHOULD AVOID
DURING REGISTRATION@ www.examloading.tk www.examloading.tk
Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by adewataiwo: 8:54pm On Jan 07, 2014
20YEARS @ www.examloading.tk 2014 Glo magic Sim Activation. www.examloading.tk. How to be running up to 5 different BBM with
different pins on one android device. @ www.examloading.tk ROTATE YOUR ANDROID SCREEN THE WAY YOU
WANT IT WITH 'SMART ROTATOR'@ www.examloading.tk HOW TO GET AIRTEL 20MB FOR N200 @ www.examloading.tk MOBLORD 2014 REAL WAEC HELP DESK AND CLEAR YOUR RESULT @ ONCE DNT DOUT IT www.examloading.tk Download and install the latest 2014 Avast
Antivirus to stay protected. www.examloading.tk How to Skip File Download Waiting Time on
4shared, Rapidshare Etc@ www. examloading.tk HOW TO USE ANOTHER SIM CARD IN YOUR
(TECNO USERS ONLY)@ www.examloading.tk How To Zip and Unzip files on Your Blackberry
SYMBIAN OR BLACKBERRY PHONE@ www.examloading.tk How to boost your 2G, 3G, 4G, WiFi Internet
Speed On Android Devices.@ www.examloading.tk MISTAKES ALL JAMBITES SHOULD AVOID
DURING REGISTRATION@ www.examloading.tk www.examloading.tkACTIVATE YOUR MTN MAGIC SIM HERE &
Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by Izadibabe: 9:55pm On Jan 07, 2014
5.00GP:

IT'S THE IBO THAT ARE UNPRODUCTIVE N NOT CREATIVE.....

OOO, IS IT THE SUBSTANDARD GOODS THAT THE IBO ARE PRODUCING THAT MAKES U THOUGHT THAT IBO ARE PRODUCTIVE N CREATIVE?
IBO KEEP WANDERING ABOUT IN NIGERIA,AFRICA, EUROPE, ASIA.......

TELL ME THE MAJOR CONTRIBUTION OF THE IBO TO GROWTH OF THIS COUNTRY BUT TO DETRIMENT OF THIS COUNTRY

YORUBA N HAUSA ARE THE MAJOR CONTRIBUTOR TO THE GROWTH OF THIS COUNTRY WITH THE LIKES OF DANGOTE,MIKE ADENUGA, ALAKIJA, RABIU AFOLABI......

Please, all these so called major contributors you mentioned above are beneficiaries of the corruption, nepotism and cronyism that has killed our once great country and set an unequal playing field for generations of Nigerians when it comes to creating wealth.

Instead of you to ask questions and think deeply about how these people got so rich so quickly (thanks to helping their ogas at the top to launder ill gotten wealth, creating monopoly markets in the country, getting oil fields as payment for designing First Ladies clothes, e.t.c) when millions of Nigerias live in slums, can not afford basic amenities or basic education because of their stolen wealth which has been misappropriated and is still concentrated in the hands of a greedy minority you are busy bragging and celebrating them!

If there were not so many greedy thieves in our political arena there is no reason why Nigeria could not have been the Dubai, Abu Dhabi or Kuwait of Africa after all we have the oil and many other rich mineral resources all over every inch of the country!

When everyone has an equal opportunity to build businesses without bribing any official or having Godfathers in top positions then we will see if other parts of Nigeria will not produce similar numbers of billionaires...

And remember the southerners you are accusing of not being major contributors were once devastated by a bloody civil war which wiped out the fortunes of so many historically rich southerners causing them to start rebuilding from a position of disadvantage thanks to wicked policies implemented by the great "AWO" and precipitated by subsequent government policies that did not help them.

As a parting shot, I will advise that you try to eschew tribalism and think critically about what is going on in our country as it is affecting all of us regardless of tribe or race.

When you leave the borders of Nigeria you are summarily described as a Nigerian, not "Igbo-Nigerian", "Delta-Nigerian", "Hausa-Nigeria", "Ibibio-Nigerian"or any other mess. We are the ones who like this primitive behaviour of dividing and discriminating among ourselves, while the thieving politicians laugh at us and pack our common wealth to invest in different countries. Stop tribalism it is a very evil and destructive force that distracts you from tackling the real issues on ground!
Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by onyeokwu: 10:25pm On Jan 07, 2014
jagaban borgu land
rascals direct descendant from devil himself
Re: Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 07, 2014
i saw the title,skipped to page four cos I was so certain that political thugs masquerading as educated youths with tribal bias would have gone to war accusing each other and behold...just check the posts before mine and u will see that Nigeria is indeed doomed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Inuwa Bwala Resigns As Sheriff’s Spokesperson Over PDP Crisis / Niger's Governor Celebrates Birthday On A Private-Jet / Mimiko Visited INEC Voter Registration Center, See Crowd's Reaction

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.