Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,410 members, 7,891,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:20 PM

Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out (65061 Views)

Pleas Help! My Manhood Is Putting Me Into Trouble / Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out / I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by kuljoe4: 9:54pm On Jan 07, 2014
Mazdell: Just tell him you have HIV and his thing will shrink. Try it and give us gist later

the end of all wahala

you're the bomb
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Mikkychuks(m): 9:58pm On Jan 07, 2014
Tell him u have H.i.V...he will neva dixturb u again

1 Like

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Pretyangel25(f): 10:00pm On Jan 07, 2014
lomaxx:

Don't underestimate the power of someone with End-Stage-Brain-Failure to cook up stories that can't hold gas.
I strongly believe ur sister is the one u re refering to. You re so silly. How I wish I can see dis ugly thing das insulting his sister I swear I would have spit on u. Useless boy

1 Like

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Pretyangel25(f): 10:05pm On Jan 07, 2014
xtervaganza: Lemme go back to the story again Oo

Her sister is heavily pregnant and travelling? That doesn't seem right to me

Or is someone lying here or sad undecided
re u that stupid? Heavy doesn't mean her stomach is dat big nd by the way do u even know where she's traveling to if is far or not. Useless he goat

1 Like

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by saga4real: 10:05pm On Jan 07, 2014
:oGet d hell out of d house,keep d messages nd tell everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by adellam16(f): 10:05pm On Jan 07, 2014
Pretyangel25: ebot das wat u re
speak english and y is ur body peppering u! Bolo. Mumu will defnately respond. Obokun oshi.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by psalm68(m): 10:05pm On Jan 07, 2014
lomaxx:
Don't underestimate the power of someone with End-Stage-Brain-Failure to cook up stories that can't hold gas.
grin
Pretyangel25: I strongly believe ur sister is the one u re refering to. You re so silly
grin grin
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by lolaluv1(f): 10:09pm On Jan 07, 2014
I don't think you should tell your sister. At first, she May be glad But I tell you, She might Later resent you. The messenger is the one who suffers for the bad news carried.

If I were the one, I'd leave their house jejely. Come and touch my boob in my father's house if dem born you well. If I won't tear you better slap....

But even you, you eff up. How did he have the guts to touch you that way. I'm irritated for you.

5 Likes

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Pretyangel25(f): 10:11pm On Jan 07, 2014
adellam16: speak english and y is ur body peppering u! Bolo. Mumu will defnately respond. Obokun oshi.
I have the right 2 speak any language I wish to. Adiok mkpo uno fien

3 Likes

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Smooyis(m): 10:15pm On Jan 07, 2014
Osama10: If you are really serious leave that house on Wednesday and return when she is coming back.
Don't even come back if it is possible. Find a way of letting your sister know why you left later. However I advise that you pray God for divine wisdom and guidance. He won't let u down nor lead you to a decision that you will later regret.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Goldienana(f): 10:16pm On Jan 07, 2014
Wat help do u need Madam? Oooo! Hw u gonna cling to d bed spray screaming.. If my sister gets know she will kill me or wat help? Don't u know wat is NO? And pls stop any sort of joke wif him. Wen eva he smiles @u frown else ur sis dey dia BIKO

1 Like

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Pretyangel25(f): 10:20pm On Jan 07, 2014
lola.luv:
I don't think you should tell your sister. At first, she May be glad But I tell you, She might Later resent you. The messenger is the one who suffers for the bad news carried.

If I were the one, I'd leave their house jejely. Come and touch my boob in my father's house if dem born you well. If I won't tear you better slap....

But even you, you eff up. How did he have the guts to touch you that way. I'm irritated for you.
babe no be say I 4uk up o, I didn't just expect such 4rm him as I was busy in d kitchen. Seriously I don hate d man eh
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by sidnazious(m): 10:46pm On Jan 07, 2014
Sorry babe but stuffs like this do happen............ why? i don't know.

Lets say you have 3 options.

Option1 - You tell your sister.
Result: Her reaction could be good or bad or shocking lipsrsealed. She may confront her husband or not and she may end up thanking you or resenting you. She may not even believe you and remain indifferent.

Option2 - You warn the man properly never to disturb you again.
Result: He may continue to come on strong to you or stop, he may hate you and try to push you out of their house, or the worst may happen....serious attempted sex or...rape undecided

Option3 - You leave the house jejeli smiley
Result: He won't have the opportunity to disturb you any longer, you may lose whatever support you are gaining from the family.

Finally the decision all boils down to you.

Goodluck wink

3 Likes

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by POPEII: 11:52pm On Jan 07, 2014
adellam16: nigerian woman abi. Ur mom nd sisters and girlfriend included abi?
your blackmail is useless, Change your ways, period.

So I should not talk about what Nigeriab women are doing because I have female relatives? Who is this one ?
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by ManTiger(m): 11:54pm On Jan 07, 2014
@op, are you from Edo or Warri?
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by roymary: 11:54pm On Jan 07, 2014
info henry: @op I doubt this your story, unless you are not the same person who posted this.
Pretyangel25(f): 12:34am On Dec 30, 2013
Hello my fellow Nairalanders there's a saying that problem shared is easily solved, that is while have decided to bring these up. I always see myself swimming in my dreams and I don't find it funny anymore and the worst part of it is that it is now affecting me physically. I confided with my friend and she took me to her pastor, now the pastor want me to come for spiritual bath which according to him will take place by 12midnight and that I will only tie white clothe. Though have promise myself not to do that but is there other way to fight this? Please I need your kind advice on what to do. Tnx
(Quote) (Report) (Like)

OP is a Psycho....imagining crap in her head.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by POPEII: 11:55pm On Jan 07, 2014
ManTiger: @op, are you from Edo or Warri?
ah ah
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by roymary: 12:08am On Jan 08, 2014
simply_me: Do the needful. Fu ck him.

Badt gal ...

Your profile pic shows you don't play!
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by xtervaganza(m): 12:28am On Jan 08, 2014
lomaxx:

no mind the foolish girl Jare

Na her weyrey self de swim and one fake pastor one kpansh too

Useless human being
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by AskProf: 12:29am On Jan 08, 2014
info henry: @op I doubt this your story, unless you are not the same person who posted this.

Pretyangel25(f): 12:34am On Dec 30, 2013
Hello my fellow Nairalanders there's a saying that problem shared is easily solved, that is while have decided to bring these up. I always see myself swimming in my dreams and I don't find it funny anymore and the worst part of it is that it is now affecting me physically. I confided with my friend and she took me to her pastor, now the pastor want me to come for spiritual bath which according to him will take place by 12midnight and that I will only tie white clothe. Though have promise myself not to do that but is there other way to fight this? Please I need your kind advice on what to do. Tnx
(Quote) (Report) (Like)

As well as this Please Advice Her by Pretyangel25(f): 9:22pm On Jan 03

My friend told me this evening that she's inlove with a guy in the sister church, (she hardly fall for a guy but this time she's serious about it). According to her that the guy likes staring @ her and if she stares back he will quickly look elsewhere, now the problem is she keeps thinking about the guy and she even saw him In her dream. She will be going back to school nextweek and she ask me since she won't be seeing the guy for some months, if is adviseable for her to pass a written note to the guy asking for his number since she's a shy type . Please friends advise her on what to do.

Note: no insult
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by alivetofuckonly(m): 12:30am On Jan 08, 2014
U sef need the prick na. So enjoy yourself
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by xtervaganza(m): 12:30am On Jan 08, 2014
Pretyangel25: re u that stupid? Heavy doesn't mean her stomach is dat big nd by the way do u even know where she's traveling to if is far or not. Useless he goat
the only he goat isyour drunk irresponsible father that ccan't provide for you so bad that you're waiting on your already burdened and pregnant sister for ur project money

Olofo........dirty rat. Na so your mama Bleep your papa brother
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by PrinceJustice(m): 12:53am On Jan 08, 2014
Na wetin you still dey do for that house wen your Sis wan travel? Better clear road!
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Nobody: 1:05am On Jan 08, 2014
how old are u? are u even supposed to be in ur sister's house? go and make a life for urself and leave them before u destroy their marriage. mxm angry
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by InvertedHammer: 1:39am On Jan 08, 2014
Please Advice Her by Pretyangel25(f): 9:22pm On Jan 03
Pretyangel25:
My friend told me this evening that she's inlove with a guy in the sister church, (she hardly fall for a guy but this time she's serious about it). According to her that the guy likes staring @ her and if she stares back he will quickly look elsewhere, now the problem is she keeps thinking about the guy and she even saw him In her dream. She will be going back to school nextweek and she ask me since she won't be seeing the guy for some months, if is adviseable for her to pass a written note to the guy asking for his number since she's a shy type . Please friends advise her on what to do.

Note: no insult

What Should I Do by Pretyangel25(f): 12:34am On Dec 30, 2013
Pretyangel25:

Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Pretyangel25(f): 6:13pm On Jan 06
Pretyangel25: Ever since I step my foot in my sis house, the husband have been disturbing my life, first he sent me message and I taught it was a joke just last night he purposely touch my breast when I was in the kitchen cooking and I became so angry that I refuse 2 eat and my sis ask me why I'm that angry, I couldn't utter a word because he was staring at me.

He sent me another text this afternoon telling me that my sis is travelling on wednesday this week 2 come back on sunday and that he will have me all 2 himself, can u imagine? should I tell me sis and how will she feel? Because I don't want to create problem btw them. Advice please

/

PretyAngel25!

Only you !!!

\
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Nobody: 2:03am On Jan 08, 2014
oluswaggz: Hmmmm, I guess u cosd it urself, this is what happened?

you zip up and go to bed
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by azyzyk: 2:09am On Jan 08, 2014
The best thing to do is to tell ur sister about the issues btwu and him . show her the evidences- those text msgs he sent to u. But if u decided to keep it to urself due to respect u have for ur sister leave the house and never returb to their again
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by niyitogun(m): 3:08am On Jan 08, 2014
lola.luv:

Best comment i have read from a lady on this thread, always good to see such non-sentimental comments from ladies once in a while.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by nath0507(m): 3:29am On Jan 08, 2014
benardemma: Tell him that if he try disturb you again that you will tell here wife.and wait for the reply from him.

See English, oh boy! lmfnao
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by miazadavid(m): 5:24am On Jan 08, 2014
Leave as ur sister leaves, and come back when she returns. For me, sms is no evident enuf cus u myt as well send the sms urself using his fone. Maybe getting a record would do.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by crackthinker: 6:15am On Jan 08, 2014
Pretyangel25: oh really? Please I will like it if u mind ur bizness

You posted your life issues and asked for advice
Now you are asking him to mind his business?
Na wah for you o undecided
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by kunle75(m): 6:43am On Jan 08, 2014
Pretyangel25: u re right I guess I have 2 tell my sis about it

pls dont guess just go ahead and tell your sister b4 its too late,i still dnt know why you haven`t convided in anyone b4 going public on nairaland.

silence means conscent.

my penny

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains / I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... / Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.