Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,658 members, 7,951,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 11:03 PM

Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out (65273 Views)

Pleas Help! My Manhood Is Putting Me Into Trouble / Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out / I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by rossete2020(f): 6:52am On Jan 08, 2014
pls leave d house 4 gud nd dont let ur sis no about it. U can jst tink of anoda reason to tel her y u need leave or dont u av parents or anoda relative u can b wit.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 08, 2014
Telling your sister is the only way to show that you disapprove of her husband's advances. But be ready to leave their house after telling your sister because he will hate you and possibly frame you for something as pay back. If you can't afford to leave their house right now, then express to him how disappointed you are at his actions and intentions.

Explain to him that you love your sister and that you want her marriage with him to succeed, that sleeping with him will ultimately destroy their marriage - an outcome that will be a gross violation of your own conscience (assuming you truly detest his sexually advances). I would also text him a summary of all you discuss with him regarding the issue to serve as digital evidence, in case he flips the story and actually tells your sister, down the line, that you initiated the move. Make sure that all his texts and the ones you send to him are saved on your phone, while also ensuring the safety of that phone, as he can grab your phone and intentionally immerse it in water so as to destroy it and to get rid of the evidence.

His actions clearly suggests someone who's obsessed with your body. Again, the best thing would be to disappear from his daily view (leave) but if that is not feasible, try and cover up your body as much as you can when he's around. Be polite to him but show a very mature presence. Talk about geeky/nerdy stuff with him (it's ok to initiate really dry conversations like politics, boko haram, terrorism around the world etc.), that way he begins to experience your intelligence and mature mind.

In the presence of your sister, his wife, you can even suggest that they need a "hidden security camera system" in the house! If your sister asks why, say that because its some cool tech stuff to have around and that you've been checking some out online. You want him to see your mature, intelligent, responsible, and smart side, not just the sexy or sexual object that your body portray's to him presently.

Otherwise, being rude, jumping, running away or acting out or shouting when he touches or attempts to touch you, or is around you, would only turn him on the more, as such behaviors are childish and funny, and could come-off as freaky, or as games that require perseverance on his part. You're in a difficult situation, do doubt. But if you abhor his advances, know that you can fend him off by asserting yourself as mature and intelligent. If everything fails (and even if he stops), then (still) inform your sister ASAP and also get your family involved. My real concern is that you sister faces a high risk of contracting a disease from a promiscuous and highly-sexed husband. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by otokx(m): 7:07am On Jan 08, 2014
Story Story.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by elebua: 7:11am On Jan 08, 2014
Pretyangel25: Ever since I step my foot in my sis house, the husband have been disturbing my life, first he sent me message and I taught it was a joke just last night he purposely touch my breast when I was in the kitchen cooking and I became so angry that I refuse 2 eat and my sis ask me why I'm that angry, I couldn't utter a word because he was staring at me.

He sent me another text this afternoon telling me that my sis is travelling on wednesday this week 2 come back on sunday and that he will have me all 2 himself, can u imagine? should I tell me sis and how will she feel? Because I don't want to create problem btw them. Advice please
If you are sure that you do not want to create problem in that house like you claimed, then pack your load and get out now.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by NAJALYN: 7:11am On Jan 08, 2014
My dr give the dude the embarrassment of his life by showing those love notes of his to your sistrer & the dude will be forced to back off. Stupid man. SUEGBE.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Sike(m): 7:15am On Jan 08, 2014
oluswaggz: Hmmmm, I guess u cosd it urself, this is what happened?

hahahaha
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by adellam16(f): 7:22am On Jan 08, 2014
Pretyangel25: I have the right 2 speak any language I wish to. Adiok mkpo uno fien
so why did you bother speaking d english at d first place? U can't even speak d english language? Stick to ya local dialect nd stop giving us migraine.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Mercyu1(f): 7:25am On Jan 08, 2014
Do u hv any friends or relatives around?If u do,I suggest u luk 4 any excuse 2 giv ur sis so dt u can go nd stay wit them 2moro n go bck 2 ur sis house any day she ll be bck.It is risky 2 saty wit him alone in d house cos I dnt think u r of age 2 handle him if he becomes abusive. Then wen u get bck,take ur tym 2 talk 2 dis man tellin him how disappointed u r wit him,dt wat he ask 4 is a taboo nd dt it goes 2 show he has no single respect 4 ur sis nd ur family in general.End it by warning him dt if he continues,u r going 2 tel ur sis.But make sure u keep does mssgs as evidence in case he wants 2 play smart.Also ensure u dress decently in d house.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by adellam16(f): 7:26am On Jan 08, 2014
POPE II: your blackmail is useless, Change your ways, period.

So I should not talk about what Nigeriab women are doing because I have female relatives? Who is this one ?
if u had regards for ur female folks u wouldn't generaliize,dats my point. Stop saying nigerian women, say most nigerian women. Who u be too? R u God? Abeg park well.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by c4sam(m): 7:26am On Jan 08, 2014
Op U̶̲̥̅̊ get time Oº°˚˚°ºo. U̶̲̥̅̊ kwn what 2 do, if U̶̲̥̅̊ expect everybody here 2 side U̶̲̥̅̊, U̶̲̥̅̊ A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ on long tin ℓ̊ repeat long tin. U̶̲̥̅̊ kwn not everybody here dia brain ȋ̝̊̅§ functioning well. So U̶̲̥̅̊ mustn't reply everybody expect U̶̲̥̅̊ 2 be like them. Shikena.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Pretyangel25(f): 7:36am On Jan 08, 2014
xtervaganza: the only he goat isyour drunk irresponsible father that ccan't provide for you so bad that you're waiting on your already burdened and pregnant sister for ur project money

Olofo........dirty rat. Na so your mama Bleep your papa brother
it is ur useless father, ur ashawo mother, ur useless nd gud 4 nothing siblings that are dirty rat. Das how ur own ashawo mother Bleep her brother inlaw. U re so so irresponsible dat u open dat dirty mouth of urs nd insult people anyhow. Ame neke asime tutu
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Pretyangel25(f): 7:44am On Jan 08, 2014
xtervaganza: no mind the foolish girl Jare

Na her weyrey self de swim and one fake pastor one kpansh too

Useless human being
foolish man what's ur problem? I can see how useless u really are. I think have respected u enough but since u don't deserve the respect I will insult you. Anohfia
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by bikerboy1(m): 7:47am On Jan 08, 2014
Pretyangel25: u re right I guess I have 2 tell my sis about it

keep on guesssing. you guess this, you guess that, today na wednesday ooo...... the thing go soon happen
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by c4sam(m): 7:53am On Jan 08, 2014
Pretyangel25: foolish man what's ur problem? I can see how useless u really are. I think have respected u enough but since u don't deserve the respect I will insult you. Anohfia
must U̶̲̥̅̊ insult everybody back? ℓ̊ begin 2 suspect U̶̲̥̅̊ too. U̶̲̥̅̊ re nt clean too. U̶̲̥̅̊ beta repent Oº°˚˚°ºo
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by xavier047: 7:54am On Jan 08, 2014
Pretyangel25: is you that is olodo/dump head.
Still displaying your immaturity, he just told you the stark truth or you rather want him to garnish it with spice. You want NL advice on a matter you obviously know the answer and still want to select responses that will come. If your brain is as pretty as your name, deal with the stark truth
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by AskProf: 7:58am On Jan 08, 2014
InvertedHammer: Please Advice Her by Pretyangel25(f): 9:22pm On Jan 03

What Should I Do by Pretyangel25(f): 12:34am On Dec 30, 2013

Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Pretyangel25(f): 6:13pm On Jan 06

/

PretyAngel25!

Only you !!!

\

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by hunkydory(m): 8:06am On Jan 08, 2014
As if it will never come,wednesday is here.So i just wanna know:are you still in the house and has your sister travelled?update us.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Lekan155: 8:22am On Jan 08, 2014
Chai!!!! See insult this cold early Wednesday'::::: anyway what's your decision? Pretyangel
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 08, 2014
benardemma: Tell him that if he try disturb you again that you will tell here wife.and wait for the reply from him.
That won't work ma, he will see it as an empty treat.....
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 08, 2014
Don't guess anything just leave d house for now since ur sister is not around....
Den if d idiot still keep disturbing u after ur sister return den only den will u report him. n tell her dats d reason u left d house wen she travelled.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by cheezypeachy(f): 8:31am On Jan 08, 2014
there is no need to think much. give the man a serious warning and stay clear It's your sister we are talking about remember!
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 08, 2014
simply_me: Do the needful. Fu ck him.
While will ur advice come first?
Pretty angel don't take d advice oh
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Jaggiey: 8:37am On Jan 08, 2014
RUN VERY FAR AND FAST! YOUR LIFE AND DESTINY MAY BE ON THE LINE!!
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 08, 2014
cheezypeachy: there is no need to think much. give the man a serious warning and stay clear It's your sister we are talking about remember!
Thanks for reminding it's like she is forgetting it's her sister....
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by iroza(f): 9:03am On Jan 08, 2014
Call ur sis and tell her, if she is ur sis she will know how to handle the matter. Before the man will spoil ur name to ur sis, making it look as if u are the one seducing him. In most case the man might rape u one day and everybody will blame u for not talking or leaving the house. Take care of this problem b4 the problem take care of u. Remember that u are at the receiving end, protect urself.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Pretyangel25(f): 9:26am On Jan 08, 2014
Lekan155: Chai!!!! See insult this cold early Wednesday'::::: anyway what's your decision? Pretyangel
gud morning, have left the house this morning
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by puppy2k(m): 9:29am On Jan 08, 2014
Na wa oo
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 08, 2014
Pretyangel25: I'm not living there with her, I only went 4 a visit but will soon go back

Ok nah, you have over-stayed your welcome. Just go and stop this useless thread. Smh..

Disturbing us when that is not even your home but make sure you expose the man before you go..
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 08, 2014
Pretyangel25: gud morning, have left the house this morning

So where are you going to now? My hauz dey shaa..
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Nosu(m): 9:46am On Jan 08, 2014
Pretyangel25: gud morning, have left the house this morning

Gud to know,

If u hv yielded u would hv brought disgrace to ur sisterand the entire family of urs and the man in his mind would be feeling like a champion
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 08, 2014
Joel.:
Something tell me this man will succeed in fucking you. And you cannot not really explain how it happens, men dont really pull back like this so easily he will keep trying and looking for your weakness. And something tell me you invited him at the first place like showing you yansh and breast. Anyway The next thing is that you will open another thread like he force it on me. I dont know how it happen its the work of devil.

ha ha ha, ho ho ho.

I laugh in Gordon's voice..
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 08, 2014
RedBenson:

This ur 'engrish' can cause revolution in naija if everyone shld speak like this. No insults!

You saw his name Poliz and you wonder why. Those are the ilks that man our highways and live by extortion..

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon / Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.