Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,028 members, 7,912,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 03:25 PM

Free Book For All My Friends And Partners - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Free Book For All My Friends And Partners (750 Views)

Can Christians Really Be Friends And Connect With Those Of Other Faiths? / Christ Embassy Begins Her Annual International Pastors And Partners Conference / For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Book For All My Friends And Partners by wobidi(m): 10:22am On Aug 08, 2008
Hi friends,
I have just written a new book that i think will be a blessing to all my friends and partners in nairaland and beyond. As a matter of fact , is my first book and i intend to give it out Free of Charge including Postage to all.The title of the book is Empowerment To A Blissful Life (Prescription for Cure Of Insecurity).Trust me you will surely be blessed when you have your own copy.To get your copy you are required to send your postage details to evangelistkingsley.wobidi@gmail.com,or sms it to 08038859663, 08084898927, or visit www.treasurebaseministries..com for more information.
Re: Free Book For All My Friends And Partners by AKO1(m): 10:52am On Aug 08, 2008
Why don't you make it electronic and downloadable? That would save you a lot of stress.

(1) (Reply)

Who Accepts The Narrative Of Genesis As Literal Events? / Revelation X111 By Ephraim / God's Promises To His People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.