Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,389 members, 7,929,227 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 11:21 AM

How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu - Properties (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu (165552 Views)

How We Built "The Coffee Shop" / The Luxury Hotel Owned By Kaduna Commercial Transport Workers (Photos) / Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 1:51pm On Aug 27, 2014
waleedb:

Oga Spyder, Please where can one get this center board? Also how much does it cost?

Regards

The importer just offloaded the boards this morning in Enugu, but am sure it will be available in Lagos, and says he will sell the bigger board for N60k while the smaller ones sells for N50k each.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 2:02pm On Aug 27, 2014
Selecting Turkey doors for loading, I think I will take only the brown colour doors.

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by mufutau55(m): 2:23pm On Aug 27, 2014
spyder880:
The importer just offloaded the boards this morning in Enugu, but am sure it will be available in Lagos, and says he will sell the bigger board for N60k while the smaller ones sells for N50k each.

What are the sizes of these boards.

Hajji M.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by mufutau55(m): 2:26pm On Aug 27, 2014
spyder880: Selecting Turkey doors for loading, I think I will take only the brown colour doors.

The both look nice though.. are these the one for the N120k price?

Hajji M.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by PeoplesArmy: 5:00pm On Aug 27, 2014
[quote author=spyder880]Just sampling opinions, which skirting among them would you like in your bathroom
Tiles and skirting combination 3
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by PeoplesArmy: 5:02pm On Aug 27, 2014
spyder880: Just sampling opinions, which skirting among them would you like in your bathroom wall?

Tiles and skirting combination 2

Combination 3
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 1:45pm On Aug 28, 2014
Still trenching the second soakaway system as the rains dry for the moment.

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 1:47pm On Aug 28, 2014
New arrivals, wall tiles and security doors.

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 1:49pm On Aug 28, 2014
The semi conduit plumbing.

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 1:52pm On Aug 28, 2014
All pipes to be hidden inside the ducts provided for them. To be covered later with an aluminium panel.

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by PeoplesArmy: 2:37pm On Aug 28, 2014
spyder880: All pipes to be hidden inside the ducts provided for them. To be covered later with an aluminium panel.

Lookin neat. I think this makes better sense in a tenanted building. How would the pipes be hidden inside the house to avoid a chaotic look?
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Reconz2014: 11:05am On Aug 30, 2014
Oga Spyder I hail you. More than anything else, I want to commend your work and ur robust initiative. This goes to show that you are a genius with a vast experience in ur chosen career. I must confess tht ur display of unflinching expertise in ds ur ongoing project is awesome. More grease to ur elbow my brother. I hv taken time to go tru ur posts and I find it very helpful. God bless u my bro. Pls keep us posted with pictures and update on d construction of the soakaway I am very mch interested in seeing how it goes. God bless u and prosper ur wrks.

1 Like

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 12:32pm On Aug 30, 2014
Reconz2014: Oga Spyder I hail you. More than anything else, I want to commend your work and ur robust initiative. This goes to show that you are a genius with a vast experience in ur chosen career. I must confess tht ur display of unflinching expertise in ds ur ongoing project is awesome. More grease to ur elbow my brother. I hv taken time to go tru ur posts and I find it very helpful. God bless u my bro. Pls keep us posted with pictures and update on d construction of the soakaway I am very mch interested in seeing how it goes. God bless u and prosper ur wrks.

Trust me, I will be showing all the minute details as we progress on this soak away system and all the other finish works. Moving to my carpenters shop to pick some wooden door frames now, more pictures later.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:06pm On Aug 30, 2014
The pressure of the soil we removed from inside this soak away system has pushed down a neighbor's fence, but we are going to rebuild it tomorrow.

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:17pm On Aug 30, 2014
We are already building the metal doors, locally made ones.

1 Like

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:19pm On Aug 30, 2014
And designing them.

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:22pm On Aug 30, 2014
We are still installing the foreign doors.

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:25pm On Aug 30, 2014
The keyhole, the knocker and the handles.

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:27pm On Aug 30, 2014
More of the doors

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:30pm On Aug 30, 2014
I have brought in a lot of the wooden door frames. .... The smaller 7" wide ones.

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:33pm On Aug 30, 2014
We had to number them for ease, special Uku wood.

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:35pm On Aug 30, 2014
Some bathroom plumbing

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:41pm On Aug 30, 2014
Electrical wires popping up everywhere

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:50pm On Aug 30, 2014
More wiring works from the distribution boards.

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:51pm On Aug 30, 2014
Another board in another flat

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:55pm On Aug 30, 2014
Another foreign door design, more tiles delivered

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Empiree: 8:57pm On Aug 30, 2014
why do people use metal doors these day?. I dont think it was like that before. Recent Nigerian movies i have been watching for close to 10yrs now, the houses use metal doors the way they sound. But it seems only for the main entrance though. Is it for added security or what?
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:57pm On Aug 30, 2014
Sampling glass designs for the bathroom separator.

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by mufutau55(m): 8:58pm On Aug 30, 2014
spyder880: More wiring works from the distribution boards.

Does each Flat has its own Electric Meter wiring system?

Hajji M.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:58pm On Aug 30, 2014
Empiree: why do people use metal doors these day?. I dont think it was like that before. Recent Nigerian movies i have been watching for close to 10yrs now, the houses use metal doors the way they sound. But it seems only for the main entrance though. Is it for added security or what?

Security.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:59pm On Aug 30, 2014
mufutau55:

Does each Flat has its own Electric Meter wiring system?

Hajji M.

Yes, every flat.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by mufutau55(m): 9:00pm On Aug 30, 2014
Empiree: why do people use metal doors these day?. I dont think it was like that before. Recent Nigerian movies i have been watching for close to 10yrs now, the houses use metal doors the way they sound. But it seems only for the main entrance though. Is it for added security or what?

Yes. You need it in all the outside entrances for SECURITY. We are talking about Nigeria here!

Hajji M.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (50) (Reply)

How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? / Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House / Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.